classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: SU!: Some business advice

michellebreton

62325_439761747706_4159597_n.jpg (5K) Download Attachment

Ronda, what are your boards made of?  Would you mind posting a picture?

Michelle

Like Stamping with Michelle on facebook or visit my blog at www.michellebreton.com

On Dec 6, 2013, at 11:11 AM, Ronda Wade <stampwithronda@> wrote:

>
>
> Joyce,
>
> Thank you for watching this weeks video!
>
> I completely agree.  Years ago, I stopped doing a lot of swapping, but I have found that swapping is very important for our businesses.  We need diverse and current displays to positively encourage our customers to spend.  After I do a swap, I recommend immediately making display boards....even if they are not your style, one of your customers will probably love it.
>
> I picked up 2 X 3 boards from any big name store, and added clear envelopes with sticky strip so that I could rotate them with each new catalog. This size is easy to carry to my workshops and classes.
>
> Now, I participate in monthly swaps with my down line, and swaps at all events, and my customers LOVE looking forward to the new displays that I can put out each month.
>
> Stamped Blessings,
> Ronda Wade
> Www.rondawade.com
>
> On Dec 6, 2013 11:01 AM, <joycepacer@> wrote:
>  
>
>
> Hello Everyone,
>  
> Wednesday night was a bad evening for all the chats.  I understand that everyone is very busy at this time of the year.  We were to discuss preparing for the New Year now, not later.  We will discuss some things we do need to take time to do now during December.  I know it is hard but if you plan on doing your SU as a business, we can not close the doors during December.
>  
> There are two things I would like to point out to you here in our wonderful Sudsol group.  Rhonda Wade took time out of her schedule to make a video on preparing for Sale-A-Bration.  It is packed full of great advice.  If you are serious about your business, please take time to watch this.  She posted it yesterday, Thursday.
>  
> One thing she pointed out is that we need to get the SAB items and start making samples as soon as possible.  May I suggest the great card swaps that Bobby Ganley is offering to host here in out groups.  First, I want to mention the Sudsol card swaps.  You will receive quality work in return for your efforts.  I had stopped taking part in card swaps for the past three years because of sloppy work that I received in return.  I did break over and join the one we had for the new catalog.  I was very happy with my return items and proud to show them.  So, if you have been turned off with swaps, these are worth your time.  You can do 10+1, 20+1, or several sets of 10+1 using different stamps.  This is an easy way to get samples for the SAB sets or the new Celebration Mini.  You will need set samples for both of these events and since time is limited right now, this is the best way to get a wide variety of samples.
>  
> Bobby has posted these swaps this past week.  Take the time to take part, even if it is only 10+1.  These are for card front only so it takes less supplies and less time.
>  
> It is up to you to make your Sale-A-Bration a roaring success and earn free sets out of the next new catalog.
>  
> Hopefully you will be able to join me next Wednesday at 8:30PM, EST for the business chat.  I will have some other tips for you about kicking off 2014 with a bang.  Don't hesitate to come in late if you can not make it right at 8:30.  I know some have church services and things with your children.
>  
> See you Wednesday night.
>  
> Joyce
>  
> Joyce Pacer
> Stampin'Up Manager
> 304-733-3851
> joycepacer@
>
> www.stampersjoy.stampinup.net
> www.stampersjoy.typepad.com
>
> Want to own your own business, contact me.
>
>
>
>
>