Re: SU!: SAB rewards

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Nancy Sutton

<base href="x-msg://771/">I have sent this as a critique to SU thru the Sandbox.  I think if there are enough complaints about it then perhaps they will revisit their "rewards" for Sale-A-Bration.  I work hard too and I would like to get everything that I am entitled to or that I earned!!

Nancy Sutton
Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Kingston, On
www.facebook.com/2stamp4you
www.rainbowsandbutterflies.stampinup.net

A good day always includes stamping!!

If you no longer want to receive messages from me, simply reply to this email with the word “unsubscribe” in the subject line.

On 2016-05-03, at 3:20 PM, Phyllis Strickland wrote:

I agree with you 100%!   IF they get $1-$3 from  each reward that is a lot of $$.

Lots of things changing with SU and very few of them seem to benefit us…

I hate working so hard and then I don’t get what I think I will get.

Phyllis Strickland
Goodville  PA
pstrickland@me.com

Nancy Sutton
Kingston, Ontario
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

lindseyj

I, too, would like to get "more for my money" from my SAB rewards.  I do thank SU! for the opportunity to earn $$ through this wonderful three-month sales opportunity, but it is obvious that most of the items in the catalog are either $10.00 or more OVER the $40.00 limit per item or are about the same amount UNDER the $40.00.  I see where this is a good financial plan for SU!, but I'd love to be able to put my $$ together and get either FEWER of the more expensive items or MORE of the less expensive items.  Lots of "wasted" $$ for my hard work.

Or maybe extend the time line for using the SAB rewards...say, UNTIL AFTER THE HOLIDAY CATALOG COMES OUT???  ;}

Jan Lindsey

On Tue, May 3, 2016 at 4:39 PM, SUDSOL [Nancy Sutton] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n28764h12@n5.nabble.com> wrote:
sergeantmajor0313@hotmail.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+SAB+rewards
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sergeantmajor0313@hotmail.com

<base href="x-msg://771/">I have sent this as a critique to SU thru the Sandbox.  I think if there are enough complaints about it then perhaps they will revisit their "rewards" for Sale-A-Bration.  I work hard too and I would like to get everything that I am entitled to or that I earned!!

Nancy Sutton
Kingston, On

If you no longer want to receive messages from me, simply reply to this email with the word “unsubscribe” in the subject line.

On 2016-05-03, at 3:20 PM, Phyllis Strickland wrote:

I agree with you 100%!   IF they get $1-$3 from  each reward that is a lot of $$.

Lots of things changing with SU and very few of them seem to benefit us…

I hate working so hard and then I don’t get what I think I will get.

Phyllis Strickland
Goodville  PA
pstrickland@me.com

Nancy Sutton
Kingston, Ontario

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Nancy Sutton, please change the email address to: sergeantmajor0313@hotmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Re-SU-SAB-rewards-tp28764.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node%2Bs1100894n3h21@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

--
Jan Lindsey, independent Stampin' Up! representative