Re: SU!: ON THE SU! CALENDAR: DECEMBER 1, 2020: JANUARY–JUNE 2021 MINI CATALOG PREORDER AND SALE-A-BRATION PRE-EARN BEGIN

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
12 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: SU!: ON THE SU! CALENDAR: DECEMBER 1, 2020: JANUARY–JUNE 2021 MINI CATALOG PREORDER AND SALE-A-BRATION PRE-EARN BEGIN

Kathleen Brandt

I think all of us are

On Tue, Dec 1, 2020, 12:57 PM SUDSOL [Nola Burkhard] via What's new at SU! <ml%2Bs1100894n56533h1@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
Nolaburkhard@icloud.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+ON+THE+SU!+CALENDAR:++DECEMBER+1,+2020:++JANUARY–JUNE+2021+MINI+CATALOG+PREORDER+AND+SALE-A-BRATION+PRE-EARN+BEGIN
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Nolaburkhard@icloud.com

I’m sure I’m not the only one that is VERY UNHAPPY that ALL the dies are now unavailable for us to pre-order. I’ll have to really rethink what I’ll order today and what to do about the SWAP I signed up for with Bobbie.
UGH, sorry to be so upset but it irks me to no end.
Nola,
Prescott, AZ

On Dec 1, 2020, at 9:20 AM, SUDSOL [Beverly Derringer] via What's new at SU! <ml%2Bs1100894n56531h37@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

bevderringer@...?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20ON%20THE%20SU!%20CALENDAR:%20%20DECEMBER%201,%202020:%20%20JANUARY%E2%80%93JUNE%202021%20MINI%20CATALOG%20PREORDER%20AND%20SALE-A-BRATION%20PRE-EARN%20BEGIN
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: bevderringer@yahoo.com

I just read a post from Stampin’ Up! that several dies are unorderable.  This may be the problem. 

Sent from my iPad 
Beverly Derringer

On Dec 1, 2020, at 8:21 AM, SUDSOL [Katie Lilly] via What's new at SU! <ml+s1100894n56526h87@.nabble> wrote:

ktkent99@yahoo.com?subject=Re: SU!: ON THE SU! CALENDAR: DECEMBER 1, 2020: JANUARY–JUNE 2021 MINI CATALOG PREORDER AND SALE-A-BRATION PRE-EARN BEGIN
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: ktkent99@

Has anyone had trouble ordering?  I tried to order 155314, the Whimsical Dies and it keeps telling me I am not allowed to order that.  I would have placed my order hours ago, but I really want those dies for some of my Christmas cards.    I am waiting for the SU! office to open.  40 minutes to go........Any insights?  😢Katie Lilly

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 1, 2020, at 8:29 AM, SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via What's new at SU! <ml+s1100894n56523h82@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

blythek@mac.com?subject=ON THE SU! CALENDAR: DECEMBER 1, 2020: JANUARY–JUNE 2021 MINI CATALOG PREORDER AND SALE-A-BRATION PRE-EARN BEGIN
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: blythek@mac.com

JANUARY–JUNE 2021 MINI CATALOG PREORDER AND SALE-A-BRATION PRE-EARN BEGIN

The January–June 2021 Mini Catalog Preorder and Sale-A-Bration Pre-earn begin today.

Blythe Klipple
Updates Coordinator
blythek@mac.com

Blythe Klipple, UPDATES/FAQ COORDINATOR 

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Blythe Klipple, please change the email address to: blythek@mac.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/ON-THE-SU-CALENDAR-DECEMBER-1-2020-JANUARY-JUNE-2021-MINI-CATALOG-PREORDER-AND-SALE-A-BRATION-PRE-EAN-tp56523.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h22@n7.nabble.com 
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Katie Lilly, please change the email address to: ktkent99@yahoo.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/ON-THE-SU-CALENDAR-DECEMBER-1-2020-JANUARY-JUNE-2021-MINI-CATALOG-PREORDER-AND-SALE-A-BRATION-PRE-EAN-tp56523p56526.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h34@.nabble 
To unsubscribe from What's new at SU!, click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Beverly Derringer, please change the email address to: bevderringer@yahoo.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/ON-THE-SU-CALENDAR-DECEMBER-1-2020-JANUARY-JUNE-2021-MINI-CATALOG-PREORDER-AND-SALE-A-BRATION-PRE-EAN-tp56523p56531.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml%2Bs1100894n1663h29@n7.nabble.com 

Nola J. Burkhard
Prescott, AZ
978-846-2046
nolaburkhard@icloud.com
SU! Demo since 2005
Etsy shop: Inkonmypaws

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Nola Burkhard, please change the email address to: Nolaburkhard@icloud.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/ON-THE-SU-CALENDAR-DECEMBER-1-2020-JANUARY-JUNE-2021-MINI-CATALOG-PREORDER-AND-SALE-A-BRATION-PRE-EAN-tp56523p56533.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml%2Bs1100894n1663h31@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Barbara Stitt

And, why did they wait until today to tell us?  They knew everyone was 
preparing Orders!  I’m still waiting for return call from yesterday.  Guess 
it’s not going to happen.  I know it’s too late, but it would be interesting if
 no one Placed an order!  

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPad

On Dec 1, 2020, at 1:41 PM, Kathleen Brandt [via SUDSOL] <ml+s1100894n56535h31@.nabble> wrote:

I think all of us are

On Tue, Dec 1, 2020, 12:57 PM SUDSOL [Nola Burkhard] via What's new at SU! <[hidden email]> wrote:
[hidden email]
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: [hidden email]

I’m sure I’m not the only one that is VERY UNHAPPY that ALL the dies are now unavailable for us to pre-order. I’ll have to really rethink what I’ll order today and what to do about the SWAP I signed up for with Bobbie.
Nola,
Prescott, AZ

On Dec 1, 2020, at 9:20 AM, SUDSOL [Beverly Derringer] via What's new at SU! <[hidden email]> wrote:

I just read a post from Stampin’ Up! that several dies are unorderable.  This may be the problem. 

Sent from my iPad 
Beverly Derringer

On Dec 1, 2020, at 8:21 AM, SUDSOL [Katie Lilly] via What's new at SU! <ml+s1100894n56526h87@.nabble> wrote:

[hidden email]?subject=Re: SU!: ON THE SU! CALENDAR: DECEMBER 1, 2020: JANUARY–JUNE 2021 MINI CATALOG PREORDER AND SALE-A-BRATION PRE-EARN BEGIN
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: ktkent99@

Has anyone had trouble ordering?  I tried to order 155314, the Whimsical Dies and it keeps telling me I am not allowed to order that.  I would have placed my order hours ago, but I really want those dies for some of my Christmas cards.    I am waiting for the SU! office to open.  40 minutes to go........Any insights?  😢Katie Lilly

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 1, 2020, at 8:29 AM, SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via What's new at SU! <[hidden email]> wrote:

[hidden email]?subject=ON THE SU! CALENDAR: DECEMBER 1, 2020: JANUARY–JUNE 2021 MINI CATALOG PREORDER AND SALE-A-BRATION PRE-EARN BEGIN
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: [hidden email]

The January–June 2021 Mini Catalog Preorder and Sale-A-Bration Pre-earn begin today.

Blythe Klipple
Updates Coordinator

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Blythe Klipple, please change the email address to: [hidden email] 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/ON-THE-SU-CALENDAR-DECEMBER-1-2020-JANUARY-JUNE-2021-MINI-CATALOG-PREORDER-AND-SALE-A-BRATION-PRE-EAN-tp56523.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email [hidden email] 

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Katie Lilly, please change the email address to: [hidden email] 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/ON-THE-SU-CALENDAR-DECEMBER-1-2020-JANUARY-JUNE-2021-MINI-CATALOG-PREORDER-AND-SALE-A-BRATION-PRE-EAN-tp56523p56526.html

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Beverly Derringer, please change the email address to: [hidden email] 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/ON-THE-SU-CALENDAR-DECEMBER-1-2020-JANUARY-JUNE-2021-MINI-CATALOG-PREORDER-AND-SALE-A-BRATION-PRE-EAN-tp56523p56531.html

Nola J. Burkhard
Prescott, AZ
978-846-2046
SU! Demo since 2005

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Nola Burkhard, please change the email address to: [hidden email]
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/ON-THE-SU-CALENDAR-DECEMBER-1-2020-JANUARY-JUNE-2021-MINI-CATALOG-PREORDER-AND-SALE-A-BRATION-PRE-EAN-tp56523p56533.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email [hidden email]

To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h99@.nabble
To unsubscribe from What's new at SU!, click here.
NAML
Reply | Threaded
|

Nola Burkhard

Exactly - like they didn’t know DAYS ago???!

On Dec 1, 2020, at 11:52 AM, Barbara Stitt [via SUDSOL] <ml+s1100894n56536h92@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

And, why did they wait until today to tell us?  They knew everyone was 
preparing Orders!  I’m still waiting for return call from yesterday.  Guess 
it’s not going to happen.  I know it’s too late, but it would be interesting if
 no one Placed an order!  

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPad

On Dec 1, 2020, at 1:41 PM, Kathleen Brandt [via SUDSOL] <<a href="x-msg://1/user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&amp;node=56536&amp;i=0" target="_top" rel="nofollow" link="external" class="">[hidden email]> wrote:

I think all of us are

On Tue, Dec 1, 2020, 12:57 PM SUDSOL [Nola Burkhard] via What's new at SU! <<a href="x-msg://1/user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&amp;node=56535&amp;i=0" target="_top" rel="nofollow" link="external" class="">[hidden email]> wrote:
<a href="x-msg://1/user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&amp;node=56535&amp;i=1" target="_top" rel="nofollow" link="external" class="">[hidden email]
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: <a href="x-msg://1/user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&amp;node=56535&amp;i=2" target="_top" rel="nofollow" link="external" class=""> [hidden email]

Nola,
Prescott, AZ

On Dec 1, 2020, at 9:20 AM, SUDSOL [Beverly Derringer] via What's new at SU! <<a href="x-msg://1/user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&amp;node=56535&amp;i=3" target="_top" rel="nofollow" link="external" class="">[hidden email]> wrote:

bevderringer@...?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20ON%20THE%20SU!%20CALENDAR:%20%20DECEMBER%201,%202020:%20%20JANUARY%E2%80%93JUNE%202021%20MINI%20CATALOG%20PREORDER%20AND%20SALE-A-BRATION%20PRE-EARN%20BEGIN
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: <a href="x-msg://1/user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&amp;node=56535&amp;i=4" target="_top" rel="nofollow" link="external" class="">[hidden email]

Sent from my iPad 
Beverly Derringer

<a href="x-msg://1/user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&amp;node=56535&amp;i=5" target="_top" rel="nofollow" link="external" class="">[hidden email]?subject=Re: SU!: ON THE SU! CALENDAR: DECEMBER 1, 2020: JANUARY–JUNE 2021 MINI CATALOG PREORDER AND SALE-A-BRATION PRE-EARN BEGIN

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 1, 2020, at 8:29 AM, SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via What's new at SU! <<a href="x-msg://1/user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&amp;node=56535&amp;i=6" target="_top" rel="nofollow" link="external" class="">[hidden email]> wrote:

<a href="x-msg://1/user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&amp;node=56535&amp;i=7" target="_top" rel="nofollow" link="external" class="">[hidden email]?subject=ON THE SU! CALENDAR: DECEMBER 1, 2020: JANUARY–JUNE 2021 MINI CATALOG PREORDER AND SALE-A-BRATION PRE-EARN BEGIN
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: <a href="x-msg://1/user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&amp;node=56535&amp;i=8" target="_top" rel="nofollow" link="external" class="">[hidden email]

Blythe Klipple
Updates Coordinator
<a href="x-msg://1/user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&amp;node=56535&amp;i=9" target="_top" rel="nofollow" link="external" class="">[hidden email]

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Blythe Klipple, please change the email address to: <a href="x-msg://1/user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&amp;node=56535&amp;i=10" target="_top" rel="nofollow" link="external" class="">[hidden email] 
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email <a href="x-msg://1/user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&amp;node=56535&amp;i=11" target="_top" rel="nofollow" link="external" class="">[hidden email] 

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Katie Lilly, please change the email address to: <a href="x-msg://1/user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&amp;node=56535&amp;i=12" target="_top" rel="nofollow" link="external" class="">[hidden email] 

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Beverly Derringer, please change the email address to: <a href="x-msg://1/user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&amp;node=56535&amp;i=13" target="_top" rel="nofollow" link="external" class="">[hidden email] 
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email <a href="x-msg://1/user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&amp;node=56535&amp;i=14" target="_top" rel="nofollow" link="external" class="">[hidden email] 

Nola J. Burkhard
Prescott, AZ
978-846-2046
<a href="x-msg://1/user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&amp;node=56535&amp;i=15" target="_top" rel="nofollow" link="external" class="">[hidden email]
SU! Demo since 2005

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Nola Burkhard, please change the email address to: <a href="x-msg://1/user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&amp;node=56535&amp;i=16" target="_top" rel="nofollow" link="external" class=""> [hidden email]
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email <a href="x-msg://1/user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&amp;node=56535&amp;i=17" target="_top" rel="nofollow" link="external" class=""> [hidden email]

To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email <a href="x-msg://1/user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&amp;node=56536&amp;i=1" target="_top" rel="nofollow" link="external" class="">[hidden email]
NAML

To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, ml+s1100894n1663h29@n7.nabble.com
NAML

Nola J. Burkhard
Prescott, AZ
978-846-2046
nolaburkhard@icloud.com
SU! Demo since 2005

Reply | Threaded
|

Sara Levin
In reply to this post by Kathleen Brandt

I understand being upset that dies are not available.  Even early this morning when I ordered there were dies unavailable.

BUT, this is not SU's fault.  As for notification, I feel sure that they waited to tell us until today hoping that more products would arrive and be processed yesterday.  My daughter works in the supply chain end of things (not for SU).  The freight industry has been at near peak volume since July.  Usually, that doesn't happen until Black Friday and runs through the end of the year.  There is quite literally no extra carrier capacity to be had.  SU must simply wait their turn for trucks or air freight to be available as there is nothing sitting there waiting to be booked.  Which means that like SU, all we can do is wait (and try to be patient).

Sara
Sara Levin

Get the Stamping Sunday Tutorial Bundle FREE with $40 purchase or purchase it HERE

Get the Stampin' Glam Squad Tutorial Bundle FREE with a $50 purchase in my store
or purchase it HERE
theartfulinker@gmail.com (e-mail)
theartfulinker.com
  (blog)
www.theartfulinker.stampinup.net (24/7 shopping)
The Artful Inker (Facebook)
@theartfulinker (Twitter)

On Tue, Dec 1, 2020 at 1:40 PM Kathleen Brandt [via SUDSOL] <ml%2Bs1100894n56535h77@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
I think all of us are

On Tue, Dec 1, 2020, 12:57 PM SUDSOL [Nola Burkhard] via What's new at SU! <[hidden email]> wrote:
[hidden email]
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: [hidden email]

Nola,
Prescott, AZ

On Dec 1, 2020, at 9:20 AM, SUDSOL [Beverly Derringer] via What's new at SU! <[hidden email]> wrote:

Sent from my iPad 
Beverly Derringer

[hidden email]?subject=Re: SU!: ON THE SU! CALENDAR: DECEMBER 1, 2020: JANUARY–JUNE 2021 MINI CATALOG PREORDER AND SALE-A-BRATION PRE-EARN BEGIN

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 1, 2020, at 8:29 AM, SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via What's new at SU! <[hidden email]> wrote:

[hidden email]?subject=ON THE SU! CALENDAR: DECEMBER 1, 2020: JANUARY–JUNE 2021 MINI CATALOG PREORDER AND SALE-A-BRATION PRE-EARN BEGIN
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: [hidden email]

Blythe Klipple
Updates Coordinator

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Blythe Klipple, please change the email address to: [hidden email] 

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Katie Lilly, please change the email address to: [hidden email] 

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Beverly Derringer, please change the email address to: [hidden email] 

Nola J. Burkhard
Prescott, AZ
978-846-2046
SU! Demo since 2005

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Nola Burkhard, please change the email address to: [hidden email]

To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml%2Bs1100894n1663h45@n7.nabble.com
NAML
Reply | Threaded
|

Debra  Brown
In reply to this post by Kathleen Brandt

I tried to order a stamp set, but couldn't.  I then re-read and found we can't preorder until the 4th. 

Debra Brown   
Independant Stampin Up! Demonstrator
SUDSOL Patterns Coordinator

On Tue, Dec 1, 2020 at 11:41 AM Kathleen Brandt [via SUDSOL] <ml%2Bs1100894n56535h33@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
I think all of us are

[hidden email]

Nola,
Prescott, AZ

Sent from my iPad 
Beverly Derringer

Sent from my iPhone

Blythe Klipple
Updates Coordinator

Nola J. Burkhard
Prescott, AZ
978-846-2046
SU! Demo since 2005

NAML
Debra Brown, Plains, MT
Patterns Coordinator
Reply | Threaded
|

grantj

Debra, 

I just placed two orders. One for my dil in NYC and one for me. Mine had several stamp sets on it.

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

On 12/01/2020 1:15 PM Debra Brown [via SUDSOL] <ml+s1100894n56539h8@.nabble> wrote:

I tried to order a stamp set, but couldn't.  I then re-read and found we can't preorder until the 4th. 

Debra Brown   
Independant Stampin Up! Demonstrator
SUDSOL Patterns Coordinator

On Tue, Dec 1, 2020 at 11:41 AM Kathleen Brandt [via SUDSOL] < [hidden email]> wrote:
I think all of us are

On Tue, Dec 1, 2020, 12:57 PM SUDSOL [Nola Burkhard] via What's new at SU! < [hidden email]> wrote:
[hidden email]

Nola,
Prescott, AZ

On Dec 1, 2020, at 9:20 AM, SUDSOL [Beverly Derringer] via What's new at SU! < [hidden email] > wrote:

Sent from my iPad 
Beverly Derringer

On Dec 1, 2020, at 8:21 AM, SUDSOL [Katie Lilly] via What's new at SU! < ml+s1100894n56526h87@.nabble > wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author:  ktkent99@

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 1, 2020, at 8:29 AM, SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via What's new at SU! < [hidden email] > wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author:  [hidden email]

Blythe Klipple
Updates Coordinator

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Blythe Klipple, please change the email address to:  [hidden email]  
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here:  http://forum.sudsol.org/ON-THE-SU-CALENDAR-DECEMBER-1-2020-JANUARY-JUNE-2021-MINI-CATALOG-PREORDER-AND-SALE-A-BRATION-PRE-EAN-tp56523.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email  [hidden email]  
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL,  click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Katie Lilly, please change the email address to:  [hidden email]  
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here:  http://forum.sudsol.org/ON-THE-SU-CALENDAR-DECEMBER-1-2020-JANUARY-JUNE-2021-MINI-CATALOG-PREORDER-AND-SALE-A-BRATION-PRE-EAN-tp56523p56526.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email  ml+s1100894n1663h34@.nabble  
To unsubscribe from What's new at SU!,  click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Beverly Derringer, please change the email address to:  [hidden email]  
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here:  http://forum.sudsol.org/ON-THE-SU-CALENDAR-DECEMBER-1-2020-JANUARY-JUNE-2021-MINI-CATALOG-PREORDER-AND-SALE-A-BRATION-PRE-EAN-tp56523p56531.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email  [hidden email]  
To unsubscribe from What's new at SU!,  click here.

Nola J. Burkhard
Prescott, AZ
978-846-2046
SU! Demo since 2005

NAML
Debra Brown, Plains, MT
Patterns Coordinator

To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h52@.nabble
NAML
Reply | Threaded
|

Holly Krautkremer
In reply to this post by Sara Levin

I was not pleased either but after 20 min of being annoyed over it I decided to not place my order. So I looked at it, well I saved myself some money today! LOL I am choosing to not let it get to me. It's December 1 and I want to just focus on the good. Yes it doesn't solve my problems with needing certain things for commitments but this whole year has been whacked and honestly not even sure why I was surprised in the first place. Where I live right now due to shipping our small stores are having a hard time getting toilet paper, fabric softener, certain foods so again not sure why I was surprised.

May the rest of the week go better for all!
Holly

On Tue, Dec 1, 2020 at 1:01 PM Sara Levin [via SUDSOL] <ml%2Bs1100894n56538h71@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
I understand being upset that dies are not available.  Even early this morning when I ordered there were dies unavailable.

BUT, this is not SU's fault.  As for notification, I feel sure that they waited to tell us until today hoping that more products would arrive and be processed yesterday.  My daughter works in the supply chain end of things (not for SU).  The freight industry has been at near peak volume since July.  Usually, that doesn't happen until Black Friday and runs through the end of the year.  There is quite literally no extra carrier capacity to be had.  SU must simply wait their turn for trucks or air freight to be available as there is nothing sitting there waiting to be booked.  Which means that like SU, all we can do is wait (and try to be patient).

Sara
Sara Levin

Get the Stamping Sunday Tutorial Bundle FREE with $40 purchase or purchase it HERE

Get the Stampin' Glam Squad Tutorial Bundle FREE with a $50 purchase in my store
or purchase it HERE

On Tue, Dec 1, 2020 at 1:40 PM Kathleen Brandt [via SUDSOL] <[hidden email]> wrote:
I think all of us are

[hidden email]

Nola,
Prescott, AZ

Sent from my iPad 
Beverly Derringer

Sent from my iPhone

Blythe Klipple
Updates Coordinator

Nola J. Burkhard
Prescott, AZ
978-846-2046
SU! Demo since 2005

NAML

To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml%2Bs1100894n1663h46@n7.nabble.com
NAML
Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and Creative Coach
Holly Krautkremer
My Blog http://rubberredneck.typepad.com
Shop with me! ShopRubberRedneck.com
Join My Team HERE
My Etsy Store HERE
The Rubber Redneck STAMPede On-line Class Visit HERE!
Reply | Threaded
|

Carolyn Jackson

Thank you, Sara, for your logical response. Seeing the negative responses whenever any thing is not perfect is the ONE REASON I would leave SUDSOL. Perhaps the naysayers are always perfect in what they do :-)

On Tue, Dec 1, 2020 at 2:01 PM Sara Levin [via SUDSOL] <ml%2Bs1100894n56538h5@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Sara
Sara Levin

or purchase it HERE

On Tue, Dec 1, 2020 at 1:40 PM Kathleen Brandt [via SUDSOL] <[hidden email]> wrote:
I think all of us are

[hidden email]

Nola,
Prescott, AZ

Sent from my iPad 
Beverly Derringer

Sent from my iPhone

Blythe Klipple
Updates Coordinator

Nola J. Burkhard
Prescott, AZ
978-846-2046
SU! Demo since 2005

NAML

To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml%2Bs1100894n1663h80@n7.nabble.com
NAML
--

Carolyn

Carolyn R. Jackson

Independent Stampin’ Up Demonstrator

http://carolynjackson.stampinup.net

crj@woh.rr.comarolyn.jackson.1114@gmail.com

937-307-4582

LIKE me on Facebook: Carolyn’s Creations

https://www.facebook.com/Carolyns-Creations-643171632491266/

Reply | Threaded
|

Maria Pobre
Well said, Sara! Am I disappointed? Yes! I’m sure they waited to say anything in hopes they would arrive at the last minute.

I admit I haven’t decided if I will place my order yet. If I do, there are items demoed at OnStage that weren’t available for the premiere order but are available now (gold leaf) so I can always focus on them for now.

Happy Stampin’~

Maria Pobre
Guam, USA
Reply | Threaded
|

Blythe Klipple

Great point of view, incite and well stated Sara.  Definite food for thought.

~Blythe

On Dec 1, 2020, at 12:01 PM, Sara Levin [via SUDSOL] <ml+s1100894n56538h45@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Sara
Sara Levin

or purchase it HERE
<a href="x-msg://67/user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&amp;node=56538&amp;i=0" target="_top" rel="nofollow" link="external" class="">[hidden email] (e-mail)
theartfulinker.com
  (blog)
www.theartfulinker.stampinup.net (24/7 shopping)
The Artful Inker (Facebook)

On Tue, Dec 1, 2020 at 1:40 PM Kathleen Brandt [via SUDSOL] <<a href="x-msg://67/user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&amp;node=56538&amp;i=1" target="_top" rel="nofollow" link="external" class="">[hidden email]> wrote:
I think all of us are

[hidden email]

Nola,
Prescott, AZ

Sent from my iPad 
Beverly Derringer

Sent from my iPhone

Blythe Klipple
Updates Coordinator

Nola J. Burkhard
Prescott, AZ
978-846-2046
SU! Demo since 2005

To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email <a href="x-msg://67/user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&amp;node=56538&amp;i=2" target="_top" rel="nofollow" link="external" class="">[hidden email]
NAML

To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, ml+s1100894n1663h20@n7.nabble.com
NAML

Reply | Threaded
|

Chris Occhipinti
In reply to this post by Carolyn Jackson

Honestly, in this day and stressful year, it might behoove everyone to cut each other some slack. No one is perfect, but it certainly is understandable for all of the emotions being experienced to sometimes just need an outlet. I'm here via email if anyone just wants to vent and feels they can't here.
And maybe SU also needs to really hear the impact their decisions have on us. I certainly have sent them constructive feedback on more than one occasion. I've also been as kind as possible when working with DS (phone or chat or even email).
Making lemonade is wonderful, but sometimes you just gotta let people get through the sour pucker of the lemons first.
Please take care and stay safe!
Chris Occhipinti
Olympia, WA

Sent from Xfinity Connect Application

-----Original Message-----

To: cho1888@
Sent: 2020-12-01 11:30:04 AM
Subject: Re: SU!: ON THE SU! CALENDAR: DECEMBER 1, 2020: JANUARY–JUNE 2021 MINI CATALOG PREORDER AND SALE-A-BRATION PRE-EARN BEGIN

Thank you, Sara, for your logical response. Seeing the negative responses whenever any thing is not perfect is the ONE REASON I would leave SUDSOL. Perhaps the naysayers are always perfect in what they do :-)

On Tue, Dec 1, 2020 at 2:01 PM Sara Levin [via SUDSOL] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Sara
Sara Levin

or purchase it HERE

I think all of us are

[hidden email]

Nola,
Prescott, AZ

Sent from my iPad 
Beverly Derringer

Sent from my iPhone

Blythe Klipple
Updates Coordinator

Nola J. Burkhard
Prescott, AZ
978-846-2046
SU! Demo since 2005

NAML

NAML
--

Carolyn

Carolyn R. Jackson

http://carolynjackson.stampinup.net

[hidden email][hidden email]

937-307-4582

https://www.facebook.com/Carolyns-Creations-643171632491266/

To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h41@.nabble
NAML

Reply | Threaded
|

Antinonem

Well said!!!!!
Micki 

From: SUDSOL [Chris Occhipinti] via What's new at SU! <ml+s1100894n56581h13@.nabble>
To: SUDSOL Group <mickiant@>
Sent: Wed, Dec 2, 2020 7:59 am
Subject: Re: SU!: ON THE SU! CALENDAR: DECEMBER 1, 2020: JANUARY–JUNE 2021 MINI CATALOG PREORDER AND SALE-A-BRATION PRE-EARN BEGIN

cho1888@comcast.net?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20ON%20THE%20SU!%20CALENDAR:%20DECEMBER%201,%202020:%20JANUARY%E2%80%93JUNE%202021%20MINI%20CATALOG%20PREORDER%20AND%20SALE-A-BRATION%20PRE-EARN%20BEGIN
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: cho1888@

Honestly, in this day and stressful year, it might behoove everyone to cut each other some slack. No one is perfect, but it certainly is understandable for all of the emotions being experienced to sometimes just need an outlet. I'm here via email if anyone just wants to vent and feels they can't here.
And maybe SU also needs to really hear the impact their decisions have on us. I certainly have sent them constructive feedback on more than one occasion. I've also been as kind as possible when working with DS (phone or chat or even email).
Making lemonade is wonderful, but sometimes you just gotta let people get through the sour pucker of the lemons first.
Please take care and stay safe!
Chris Occhipinti
Olympia, WA

Sent from Xfinity Connect Application

To: cho1888@
Sent: 2020-12-01 11:30:04 AM

On Tue, Dec 1, 2020 at 2:01 PM Sara Levin [via SUDSOL] <[hidden email]> wrote:
I understand being upset that dies are not available. Even early this morning when I ordered there were dies unavailable.

BUT, this is not SU's fault. As for notification, I feel sure that they waited to tell us until today hoping that more products would arrive and be processed yesterday. My daughter works in the supply chain end of things (not for SU). The freight industry has been at near peak volume since July. Usually, that doesn't happen until Black Friday and runs through the end of the year. There is quite literally no extra carrier capacity to be had. SU must simply wait their turn for trucks or air freight to be available as there is nothing sitting there waiting to be booked. Which means that like SU, all we can do is wait (and try to be patient).

Sara
Sara Levin

or purchase it HERE

I think all of us are

[hidden email]

Nola,
Prescott, AZ

I just read a post from Stampin’ Up! that several dies are unorderable. This may be the problem.

Sent from my iPad
Beverly Derringer

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: ktkent99@

Has anyone had trouble ordering? I tried to order 155314, the Whimsical Dies and it keeps telling me I am not allowed to order that. I would have placed my order hours ago, but I really want those dies for some of my Christmas cards. I am waiting for the SU! office to open. 40 minutes to go........Any insights? 😢Katie Lilly

Sent from my iPhone

Blythe Klipple
Updates Coordinator

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Blythe Klipple, please change the email address to: [hidden email]
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/ON-THE-SU-CALENDAR-DECEMBER-1-2020-JANUARY-JUNE-2021-MINI-CATALOG-PREORDER-AND-SALE-A-BRATION-PRE-EAN-tp56523.html

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Katie Lilly, please change the email address to: [hidden email]
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/ON-THE-SU-CALENDAR-DECEMBER-1-2020-JANUARY-JUNE-2021-MINI-CATALOG-PREORDER-AND-SALE-A-BRATION-PRE-EAN-tp56523p56526.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h34@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Beverly Derringer, please change the email address to: [hidden email]
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/ON-THE-SU-CALENDAR-DECEMBER-1-2020-JANUARY-JUNE-2021-MINI-CATALOG-PREORDER-AND-SALE-A-BRATION-PRE-EAN-tp56523p56531.html

Nola J. Burkhard
Prescott, AZ
978-846-2046
SU! Demo since 2005

NAML

NAML
--
Carolyn
Carolyn R. Jackson
937-307-4582

To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h41@.nabble
NAML

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Chris Occhipinti, please change the email address to: cho1888@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Re-SU-ON-THE-SU-CALENDAR-DECEMBER-1-2020-JANUARY-JUNE-2021-MINI-CATALOG-PREORDER-AND-SALE-A-BRATION-N-tp56535p56581.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h55@.nabble