Re: SU!: ADMIN: SUDSOL Mini-Poll - Are you attending a SU! Local or Live event in April

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
8 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: SU!: ADMIN: SUDSOL Mini-Poll - Are you attending a SU! Local or Live event in April

Blythe Klipple

AND……..I have to toot my little horn.  I’ll be creating display samples for a few new catalog products in San Diego!  Woohoo!!!  Yip, I’m excited.

~Blythe

On Feb 7, 2017, at 7:59 AM, SUDSOL [SUDSOL Leadership Board] via SUDSOL Info & Help <ml-node+s1100894n34269h6@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

slb@sudsol.org?subject=ADMIN:%20SUDSOL%20Mini-Poll%20-%20Are%20you%20attending%20a%20SU!%20Local%20or%20Live%20event%20in%20April
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: slb@sudsol.org

sudsolfinal-noMS (Small).jpg

ADMIN: SUDSOL Mini-Poll

SUDSOL uses these polls to gather input from members to help improve SUDSOL (and also just for fun!)

Are you attending one of the SU! Local or Live events in April?

Please don't reply to this note, but instead vote on the SUDSOL Mini-Poll by go to the SUDSOL website (http://sudsol.org/member/articles/) and log into the Member Area if necessary. The poll is located in the right side, first block.

THANK YOU for taking the time to vote! This enables us to continue to provide great business and/or stamping related items on SUDSOL!

If you are having trouble voting (i.e. it won't let you vote) please contact slb@sudsol.org with your vote.

Coleen & Patti
The SUDSOL Leadership Board
We're here to help if you have ANY questions about SUDSOL,
just email us at slb@sudsol.org

SUDSOL Leadership Board
slb@sudsol.org
slb@sudsol.org
Find us on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest

If you want the reply to go ONLY to SUDSOL Leadership Board, please change the email address to: slb@sudsol.org
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/ADMIN-SUDSOL-Mini-Poll-Are-you-attending-a-SU-Local-or-Live-event-in-April-tp34269.html
To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml-node+s1100894n2311h8@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Blythe Klipple, UPDATES/FAQ COORDINATOR

Reply | Threaded
|

Pam Staples

WooHoo... way to go Blythe!  I know another demo that is a display stamper in San Diego. 

I'm also a Display Stamper for Richmond, VA!

Pam Staples
(919) 995-4564

Follow me on Facebook:  www.facebook.com/sunnygirlscraps

Follow me on YouTube:

Follow me on Pinterest:  www.pinterest.com/stampwithpam

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 7, 2017, at 3:26 PM, SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml-node+s1100894n34274h59@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

blythek@mac.com?subject=Re: SU!: ADMIN: SUDSOL Mini-Poll - Are you attending a SU! Local or Live event in April
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: blythek@mac.com

AND……..I have to toot my little horn.  I’ll be creating display samples for a few new catalog products in San Diego!  Woohoo!!!  Yip, I’m excited.

~Blythe

On Feb 7, 2017, at 7:59 AM, SUDSOL [SUDSOL Leadership Board] via SUDSOL Info & Help <ml-node+s1100894n34269h6@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

slb@sudsol.org?subject=ADMIN:%20SUDSOL%20Mini-Poll%20-%20Are%20you%20attending%20a%20SU!%20Local%20or%20Live%20event%20in%20April
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: slb@sudsol.org

SUDSOL uses these polls to gather input from members to help improve SUDSOL (and also just for fun!)

Please don't reply to this note, but instead vote on the SUDSOL Mini-Poll by go to the SUDSOL website (http://sudsol.org/member/articles/) and log into the Member Area if necessary. The poll is located in the right side, first block.

THANK YOU for taking the time to vote! This enables us to continue to provide great business and/or stamping related items on SUDSOL!

If you are having trouble voting (i.e. it won't let you vote) please contact slb@sudsol.org with your vote.

Coleen & Patti

SUDSOL Leadership Board
slb@sudsol.org
slb@sudsol.org

If you want the reply to go ONLY to SUDSOL Leadership Board, please change the email address to: slb@sudsol.org
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/ADMIN-SUDSOL-Mini-Poll-Are-you-attending-a-SU-Local-or-Live-event-in-April-tp34269.html
To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml-node+s1100894n2311h8@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Blythe Klipple, please change the email address to: blythek@mac.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Re-SU-ADMIN-SUDSOL-Mini-Poll-Are-you-attending-a-SU-Local-or-Live-event-in-April-tp34274.html
To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml-node+s1100894n65h80@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Swaps & SU! Events, click here.
Pam Staples
www.sunnygirlscraps.com

SUDSOL Pinterest Coordinator
Reply | Threaded
|

Maria Pobre
In reply to this post by Blythe Klipple

Congrats!

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre (on Guam)
Your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator!

On Feb 8, 2017, at 6:27 AM, SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml-node+s1100894n34274h26@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

blythek@mac.com?subject=Re: SU!: ADMIN: SUDSOL Mini-Poll - Are you attending a SU! Local or Live event in April
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: blythek@mac.com

~Blythe

Coleen & Patti

SUDSOL Leadership Board
slb@sudsol.org
slb@sudsol.org

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Blythe Klipple, please change the email address to: blythek@mac.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Re-SU-ADMIN-SUDSOL-Mini-Poll-Are-you-attending-a-SU-Local-or-Live-event-in-April-tp34274.html
To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml-node+s1100894n65h47@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Blythe Klipple
In reply to this post by Pam Staples

I knew you were—congrats!  Who’s the San Diego one you know?

~Blythe

On Feb 7, 2017, at 12:58 PM, SUDSOL [Pam Staples] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml-node+s1100894n34275h92@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

sunnygirlscraps@gmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20ADMIN:%20SUDSOL%20Mini-Poll%20-%20Are%20you%20attending%20a%20SU!%20Local%20or%20Live%20event%20in%20April
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sunnygirlscraps@gmail.com

WooHoo... way to go Blythe!  I know another demo that is a display stamper in San Diego. 

Pam Staples
(919) 995-4564

Follow me on YouTube:

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 7, 2017, at 3:26 PM, SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml-node+s1100894n34274h59@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: blythek@mac.com

~Blythe

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: slb@sudsol.org

If you are having trouble voting (i.e. it won't let you vote) please contact slb@sudsol.org with your vote.

Coleen & Patti
just email us at slb@sudsol.org

SUDSOL Leadership Board 
slb@sudsol.org
slb@sudsol.org 

If you want the reply to go ONLY to SUDSOL Leadership Board, please change the email address to: slb@sudsol.org 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/ADMIN-SUDSOL-Mini-Poll-Are-you-attending-a-SU-Local-or-Live-event-in-April-tp34269.html
To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml-node+s1100894n2311h8@n7.nabble.com 
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Blythe Klipple, please change the email address to: blythek@mac.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Re-SU-ADMIN-SUDSOL-Mini-Poll-Are-you-attending-a-SU-Local-or-Live-event-in-April-tp34274.html
To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml-node+s1100894n65h80@n7.nabble.com 
To unsubscribe from Swaps & SU! Events, click here.
Pam Staples 
www.sunnygirlscraps.com 

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Pam Staples, please change the email address to: sunnygirlscraps@gmail.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Re-SU-ADMIN-SUDSOL-Mini-Poll-Are-you-attending-a-SU-Local-or-Live-event-in-April-tp34274p34275.html
To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml-node+s1100894n65h82@n7.nabble.com 

Reply | Threaded
|

Kelley Strate

YAY!! I hope you'll take photos & share them with us

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 7, 2017, at 2:27 PM, SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml-node+s1100894n34274h62@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

~Blythe

Coleen & Patti

SUDSOL Leadership Board
slb@sudsol.org
slb@sudsol.org

Reply | Threaded
|

Jeanne Moss
In reply to this post by Pam Staples

Congrats, Blythe and Pam!!  Can't wait to see what you're creating!!

Jeanne Moss
jeanne.moss@live.com

Sent from my iPad

On Feb 7, 2017, at 5:37 PM, SUDSOL [Pam Staples] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml-node+s1100894n34275h66@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

sunnygirlscraps@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: ADMIN: SUDSOL Mini-Poll - Are you attending a SU! Local or Live event in April
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sunnygirlscraps@gmail.com

Pam Staples
(919) 995-4564

Follow me on YouTube:

Sent from my iPhone

~Blythe

Coleen & Patti

SUDSOL Leadership Board
slb@sudsol.org
slb@sudsol.org

To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml-node+s1100894n65h80@n7.nabble.com
Pam Staples
www.sunnygirlscraps.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Pam Staples, please change the email address to: sunnygirlscraps@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Re-SU-ADMIN-SUDSOL-Mini-Poll-Are-you-attending-a-SU-Local-or-Live-event-in-April-tp34274p34275.html
To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml-node+s1100894n65h56@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Laurie Servis
Yay!!! So excited for you and can't wait to see you again!!
Reply | Threaded
|

Terrie Andrews

Sent from my iPad

On Feb 7, 2017, at 6:32 PM, SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml-node+s1100894n34280h29@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

I knew you were—congrats!  Who’s the San Diego one you know?

~Blythe

On Feb 7, 2017, at 12:58 PM, SUDSOL [Pam Staples] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml-node+s1100894n34275h92@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

sunnygirlscraps@gmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20ADMIN:%20SUDSOL%20Mini-Poll%20-%20Are%20you%20attending%20a%20SU!%20Local%20or%20Live%20event%20in%20April
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sunnygirlscraps@gmail.com

Pam Staples
(919) 995-4564

Follow me on YouTube:

Sent from my iPhone

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: blythek@mac.com

~Blythe

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: slb@sudsol.org

If you are having trouble voting (i.e. it won't let you vote) please contact slb@sudsol.org with your vote.

Coleen & Patti
just email us at slb@sudsol.org

SUDSOL Leadership Board 
slb@sudsol.org
slb@sudsol.org 

If you want the reply to go ONLY to SUDSOL Leadership Board, please change the email address to: slb@sudsol.org 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/ADMIN-SUDSOL-Mini-Poll-Are-you-attending-a-SU-Local-or-Live-event-in-April-tp34269.html
To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml-node+s1100894n2311h8@n7.nabble.com 

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Blythe Klipple, please change the email address to: blythek@mac.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Re-SU-ADMIN-SUDSOL-Mini-Poll-Are-you-attending-a-SU-Local-or-Live-event-in-April-tp34274.html
To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml-node+s1100894n65h80@n7.nabble.com 
To unsubscribe from Swaps & SU! Events, click here.
Pam Staples 
www.sunnygirlscraps.com 

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Pam Staples, please change the email address to: sunnygirlscraps@gmail.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Re-SU-ADMIN-SUDSOL-Mini-Poll-Are-you-attending-a-SU-Local-or-Live-event-in-April-tp34274p34275.html
To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml-node+s1100894n65h82@n7.nabble.com 

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Re-SU-ADMIN-SUDSOL-Mini-Poll-Are-you-attending-a-SU-Local-or-Live-event-in-April-tp34274p34280.html
To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml-node+s1100894n65h64@n7.nabble.com