Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

REMINDER: SUDSOL Weekly January 8-14

Kim Innis

Inline image 7

You can view the current SUDSOL Weekly online, anytime! Save this link
http://www.sudsol.org/weekly/weekly.pdf

Don’t forget the SUDSOL Instant Icon Builder is available for your use to input product images on your blog! Check it out here! http://sudsol.org/member/instant-icons/

Also –watch your email or the forum each Tuesday for the Weekly Deals email – an image premade for you to share on your blog, Facebook, Twitter, etc., with all the Stampin’ Up! Weekly Deals!

Business Chat – Wednesday January 10 @ 7:00 pm Mountain Time

Getting Workshop Bookings During Sale-A-Bration

Want to join the chat using your iPad or Tablet?

Just click on the link in the chat room to get a mobile friendly version

CURRENT CHALLENGES

Technique Challenge—STC 0218 – Collage Technique 

Inline image 6The challenge this week is the Collage Technique. A PDF courtesy of Stampin’ Up! showing the “how to” can be found here on SUDSOL.

Pin your creation to one of your SUDSOL boards with the tag STC 0218 so I can find it. Don’t have the necessary products? Then find cards on the internet created with this challenge and pin them. If we have at least five samples we can give away one week of free SUDSOL time (time will be added to the winner’s membership).

Do you have it in you to take on this challenge? I hope someone does!

P.S. The sample being used has not been updated in quite some time. If you would like to earn some additional SUDSOL time, feel free to submit an updated sample to me.

Happy challenge,

Jeanne Walsh, SUDSOL Technique Challenge Coordinator

SUDSOL Design Challenge – SDC 491 – Painted with Love Suite Project

Inline image 5Valentine’s Day is about a month away. I love the gorgeous Painted with Love Suite of products. The design challenge this week is to create a project…card…scrapbook page…or 3-D item using products in this suite. Be sure to tag your project with SDC491 when you pin it to one of your pin boards. Check out this beautiful card by Chloe Evans!

Happy Designing,

Sue Erickson,

SUDSOL Design Challenge coordinator

New PIN to WIN program – Celebration Time

Get ready for the new PIN to WIN program! Each week I will pick a stamp set to focus on and encourage you to participate by finding samples for this stamp set and pinning them to SUDSOL. This week’s stamp set is: Celebration Time

Pinning to SUDSOL is super easy (instructions are here)! Just go out and find samples shared on the web with each week's stamp set and pin them to SUDSOL! The samples can even be items you've made yourself if you like! The idea is to have a good selection of samples shared for each week's stamp set so everyone can benefit from the fantastic ideas. What's the WIN part? Well, each week I'll pick a random pin to reward the person who pinned it with a week of free SUDSOL. Play every week and have a chance to get your SUDSOL membership totally free! You get one entry for every new pin you make. Sorry, re-pinning from items already on SUDSOL doesn't count.

Question of the Week

Are you adding any new business events this year? Please share your ideas.

Please send your response using QOTW as a subject to the Business Section of the SUDSOL Forum.

Fifteen Minute Business Builder Tasks

· January 8: Take 15 minutes today and create a priority To Do List for the week.

· January 9: Take 15 minutes today to remind your customers that now is the time to sign up and get started with Paper Pumpkin.

· January 10: Take 15 minutes today and read an article from the SUDSOL business section that pertains to the area that you wish to learn about.

· January 11: Take 15 minutes today and send the 5 Birthday cards you stamped earlier in the month.

· January 12: Take 15 minutes today to learn more about how the IRS looks at your activities as a SU! demo to determine if it’s a hobby or a business.

· January 13: Take 15 minutes today to invite a friend, downline, sideline, or other Stampin’ Up! demonstrator to try a FREE 2 week SUDSOL Trial!

· January 14: Take 15 minutes and make a phone call to the customers who were at your most recent party/event. Make sure you thank them for coming, and offer any help they might need.

SUDSOL BINGO for January 2018

Inline image 1

Download the bingo card here: http:/sudsol.org/weekly/bingocard.JPG

If you have any questions or comments please email them to: weekly@sudsol.com

Have a good week!

SUDSOL Weekly Coordinator

Inline image 2Inline image 3Inline image 4