20130125-IMG_9525_600%255B7%255D.jpg?imgmax=800 (110K) Download Attachment
20130125-IMG_9526_600%255B3%255D.jpg?imgmax=800 (114K) Download Attachment
20130125-IMG_9530_600%255B3%255D.jpg?imgmax=800 (97K) Download Attachment
20130125-IMG_9535_600%255B3%255D.jpg?imgmax=800 (90K) Download Attachment

Sorry I meant to include the article from Craft Storage Ideas:

Craft Storage Ideas: Project Highlight: Raskog for Project Life

Project Highlight: Raskog for Project Life

Posted: 21 May 2014 04:00 AM PDT

Hello all my fellow craft storage enthusiasts!! It’s Hazel, all the way from Sunny SA. While the other side of the world are spring cleaning, we are “gathering” for the upcoming winter months. Whichever one you are doing, I think my post will inspire you to get organized while doing so.

I know Craft Storage Ideas has done Ikea’s Raskog cart before but I just couldn’t miss this opportunity to show you how Christine Newman AK Listgirl adapted hers as a Project Life station. If you missed Laura’s original review on the cart, just click here.

And this is Christine’s version:

She filled the top tray with kits, date stamps, ink and pens. The scrapbook kit is organized into a clear upright paper sorter.  If you want one, hop over to her post to get the link.

The middle and bottom trays have Antonius divided organizers in them. The middle one is filled with 3×4 and 4×6 journal cards and cardstock, 6×6 paper pads, and washi tape. The Antonius has compartments that are PERFECTLY sized for the journal cards!

The bottom tray is filled with various smaller pieces of labels and journal cards  used for Project Life.

You can find Christine’s original post here.  Hop over to her blog to get links to all the products she used and to see the rest. She also converted her other cart (yes!!! She has two!!) into a mobile scrapping station while watching TV when it’s football season or too hot in her craft room. If you want to see what’s in that one, just click here.

While at it, please leave Christine some comments to say Craft Storage Ideas sent you and thank her for coming up with and sharing these wonderful ideas with us.

That’s it.  I’m sure you are looking with new eyes at your Raskog cart.  Have fun and please check back to Craft Storage Ideas as we have lots more to share right here.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Wednesday, May 21, 2014 10:21 AM
To: (ml-node+s1100894n1954h8@.nabble)
Subject: Project Life Storage

When this post from "Craft Storage Ideas" arrived, I remembered there was a question about Project Life storage, so here is a link to the blog she shared.  This solution  uses the IKEA Raskog Cart with Antonius inserts that fit PL supplies perfectly.

http://www.listgirl.com/2013/02/organization-ikea-raskog-cart.html

Phyllis Strickland
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: RE: Project Life Storage

Diane Harman

Love the idea! thanks for sharing!  I don't have the cart, but I have plenty of those plastic containers from my trip to IKEA several years ago.

Diane Harman
make me a channel of Your peace
----- Original Message -----
To: stampindiane@twc.com
Sent: Wednesday, May 21, 2014 10:35 AM
Subject: SU!: RE: Project Life Storage

pstrickland@me.com
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: pstrickland@me.com

20130125-IMG_9525_600%255B7%255D.jpg?imgmax=800 (110K) Download Attachment
20130125-IMG_9526_600%255B3%255D.jpg?imgmax=800 (114K) Download Attachment
20130125-IMG_9530_600%255B3%255D.jpg?imgmax=800 (97K) Download Attachment
20130125-IMG_9535_600%255B3%255D.jpg?imgmax=800 (90K) Download Attachment

Sorry I meant to include the article from Craft Storage Ideas:

Craft Storage Ideas: Project Highlight: Raskog for Project Life

Project Highlight: Raskog for Project Life

Posted: 21 May 2014 04:00 AM PDT

Hello all my fellow craft storage enthusiasts!! It’s Hazel, all the way from Sunny SA. While the other side of the world are spring cleaning, we are “gathering” for the upcoming winter months. Whichever one you are doing, I think my post will inspire you to get organized while doing so.

I know Craft Storage Ideas has done Ikea’s Raskog cart before but I just couldn’t miss this opportunity to show you how Christine Newman AK Listgirl adapted hers as a Project Life station. If you missed Laura’s original review on the cart, just click here.

And this is Christine’s version:

She filled the top tray with kits, date stamps, ink and pens. The scrapbook kit is organized into a clear upright paper sorter.  If you want one, hop over to her post to get the link.

The middle and bottom trays have Antonius divided organizers in them. The middle one is filled with 3×4 and 4×6 journal cards and cardstock, 6×6 paper pads, and washi tape. The Antonius has compartments that are PERFECTLY sized for the journal cards!

The bottom tray is filled with various smaller pieces of labels and journal cards  used for Project Life.

You can find Christine’s original post here.  Hop over to her blog to get links to all the products she used and to see the rest. She also converted her other cart (yes!!! She has two!!) into a mobile scrapping station while watching TV when it’s football season or too hot in her craft room. If you want to see what’s in that one, just click here.

While at it, please leave Christine some comments to say Craft Storage Ideas sent you and thank her for coming up with and sharing these wonderful ideas with us.

That’s it.  I’m sure you are looking with new eyes at your Raskog cart.  Have fun and please check back to Craft Storage Ideas as we have lots more to share right here.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Wednesday, May 21, 2014 10:21 AM
To: (ml-node+s1100894n1954h8@.nabble)
Subject: Project Life Storage

When this post from "Craft Storage Ideas" arrived, I remembered there was a question about Project Life storage, so here is a link to the blog she shared.  This solution  uses the IKEA Raskog Cart with Antonius inserts that fit PL supplies perfectly.

http://www.listgirl.com/2013/02/organization-ikea-raskog-cart.html

Phyllis Strickland

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Phyllis Strickland, please change the email address to: pstrickland@me.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/RE-Project-Life-Storage-tp9801.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h48@.nabble
To unsubscribe from Product Q&As, click here.