Quick and Easy Halloween bag

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Quick and Easy Halloween bag

Janet Holmes
I wanted to share this cute little bag I made for our monthly demonstrator swap. I used several items from the upcoming holiday catalog. This is a quick and simple bag that you can easily change into different holiday needs.

see my blog for directions: www.jangirl.com

Have a great day!
Janet Holmes

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: SU!: Quick and Easy Halloween bag

Barbara Felece

Very Cute!!

On Tue, Aug 12, 2014 at 1:08 AM, SUDSOL [Janet Holmes] via Creative Idea Shares <ml-node+s1100894n12511h45@n5.nabble.com> wrote:
jangirlholmes@gmail.com?subject=Quick+and+Easy+Halloween+bag
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: jangirlholmes@gmail.com

I wanted to share this cute little bag I made for our monthly demonstrator swap. I used several items from the upcoming holiday catalog. This is a quick and simple bag that you can easily change into different holiday needs.

see my blog for directions: www.jangirl.com

Have a great day!
Janet Holmes

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Janet Holmes, please change the email address to: jangirlholmes@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Quick-and-Easy-Halloween-bag-tp12511.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml-node%2Bs1100894n2h66@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

--
Barbara Felece
Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator