Questions of the Week

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Questions of the Week

joyce pacer
Everyone on line has been talking about "Blister Packs".  What in the world is a Blister Pack and why are people looking for it.  I know I am slow at times, but this has me stumped.
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: Questions of the Week

Barb Stencel

The gal looking for them said she fills the blister part with candy or a lip balm then slides her business card in back to hold the goodies inside.

From: ml-node+s1100894n31616h78@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n31616h78@.nabble]
Sent: Wednesday, August 31, 2016 9:48 AM
To: SUDSOL Group
Subject: SU!: Questions of the Week

joycepacer@comcast.net?subject=Questions%20of%20the%20Week

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: joycepacer@comcast.net

Everyone on line has been talking about "Blister Packs".  What in the world is a Blister Pack and why are people looking for it.  I know I am slow at times, but this has me stumped.

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to joyce pacer, please change the email address to: joycepacer@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Questions-of-the-Week-tp31616.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h75@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

Barb Stencel
www.beelinestamping.com
847-909-1718
barb@beelinestamping.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Questions of the Week

Wilkinsonb

Where can you get them?

Brenda WIlkinson
Your independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
BJ Stamping Treasures
Bring Joy with Stamping Treasures
413-203-5196
Email: Brenda@bjstampingtreasures.com

On Aug 31, 2016, at 11:15 AM, SUDSOL [Barb Stencel] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n31617h95@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

bstencel@comcast.net?subject=RE: Questions of the Week
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: bstencel@comcast.net

The gal looking for them said she fills the blister part with candy or a lip balm then slides her business card in back to hold the goodies inside.

From: ml-node+s1100894n31616h78@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n31616h78@.nabble]

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: joycepacer@comcast.net

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to joyce pacer, please change the email address to: joycepacer@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Questions-of-the-Week-tp31616.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h75@n5.nabble.com

Barb Stencel
www.beelinestamping.com
847-909-1718
barb@beelinestamping.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Barb Stencel, please change the email address to: bstencel@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Questions-of-the-Week-tp31616p31617.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h61@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: Questions of the Week

Barb Stencel

No clue – that’s what the other demo was asking

From: ml-node+s1100894n31619h71@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n31619h71@.nabble]
Sent: Wednesday, August 31, 2016 10:23 AM
Subject: Re: SU!: Questions of the Week

brendalovesherphotos@yahoo.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Questions%20of%20the%20Week

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: brendalovesherphotos@yahoo.com

Where can you get them?

Brenda WIlkinson

Your independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator

BJ Stamping Treasures

Bring Joy with Stamping Treasures

413-203-5196

Email: Brenda@bjstampingtreasures.com

On Aug 31, 2016, at 11:15 AM, SUDSOL [Barb Stencel] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n31617h95@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

bstencel@comcast.net?subject=RE: Questions of the Week

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: bstencel@comcast.net

From: ml-node+s1100894n31616h78@.nabble [ml-node+s1100894n31616h78@.nabble]

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

Barb Stencel
www.beelinestamping.com
847-909-1718
barb@beelinestamping.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Barb Stencel, please change the email address to: bstencel@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Questions-of-the-Week-tp31616p31617.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h61@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Wilkinsonb, please change the email address to: brendalovesherphotos@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Questions-of-the-Week-tp31616p31619.html

Barb Stencel
www.beelinestamping.com
847-909-1718
barb@beelinestamping.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Questions of the Week

Charlotte Lindmeier
In reply to this post by joyce pacer
A blister pack is plastic over the item with cardboard back.  Lots of items are packaged this way.  
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week