classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Questions about Regionals & Orders

grantj

For those who have attended Regionals before:

1 - I see where select new products can be ordered "at retail price." Does that mean that our demo discount will not apply?

2 - Can we combine that order with other items? I have some things I need to order, but I was going to wait to put everything in together. If we can't combine, I'll go ahead and order the items I need.

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Questions about Regionals & Orders

Jan Farring

HI Jan

The Product Purchase Premiere is only available to OnStage attendees - yes you get the regular discount you would on any order. 

And yes you can add anything to your order!!

You have usually until Monday or Tuesday following the event to place your order and it's usually limited to certain items!

HTH

Jan

On 11/8/2019 7:51 AM, SUDSOL [grantj] via Product Q&As wrote:
revjanstamps@comcast.net?subject=Questions about Regionals & Orders
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@comcast.net

1 - I see where select new products can be ordered "at retail price." Does that mean that our demo discount will not apply?

2 - Can we combine that order with other items? I have some things I need to order, but I was going to wait to put everything in together. If we can't combine, I'll go ahead and order the items I need.

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Questions-about-Regionals-Orders-tp50406.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h35@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Product Q&As, click here.

-- 
Jan Farring
Independent Stampin' Up Demonstrator
My Blog:  www.jansstampingcreations.com
Demo Website:  http://janfarring.stampinup.net 
541-390-3390
Jan Farring Independent Stampin' Up Demonstrator My Blog: www.jansstampingcreations.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Judi Carpenter
In reply to this post by grantj

1.  Our discount does apply, Jan.  But we won't get any special pricing for attending an OnStage event. 

2.  You can order other items at the same time. 

Judi

Judi Carpenter, Decatur, IL
SUDSOL Gallery Coordinator
Haf2Stamp Team Leader
717 Crestline Drive, Decatur, IL 62526
217-875-0092    jcarpy02@aol.com (zero by 2)

In a message dated 11/8/2019 9:44:26 AM Central Standard Time, ml+s1100894n50406h83@.nabble writes:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@comcast.net

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Questions-about-Regionals-Orders-tp50406.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h71@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

grantj

Thanks Judi.

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Springfield, IL
(217) 415-1860
revjanstamps@

On Nov 8, 2019, at 4:01 PM, SUDSOL [Judi Carpenter] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n50410h9@.nabble> wrote:

jcarpy02@aol.com?subject=Re: SU!: Questions about Regionals & Orders
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: jcarpy02@

1.  Our discount does apply, Jan.  But we won't get any special pricing for attending an OnStage event. 

2.  You can order other items at the same time. 

Judi

Judi Carpenter, Decatur, IL
SUDSOL Gallery Coordinator
Haf2Stamp Team Leader
717 Crestline Drive, Decatur, IL 62526
217-875-0092    jcarpy02@aol.com (zero by 2)

In a message dated 11/8/2019 9:44:26 AM Central Standard Time, ml+s1100894n50406h83@.nabble writes:

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h71@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Judi Carpenter, please change the email address to: jcarpy02@aol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Questions-about-Regionals-Orders-tp50406p50410.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h73@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.