classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
Locked 40 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Questions about Regionals & Orders

grantj

For those who have attended Regionals before:

1 - I see where select new products can be ordered "at retail price." Does that mean that our demo discount will not apply?

2 - Can we combine that order with other items? I have some things I need to order, but I was going to wait to put everything in together. If we can't combine, I'll go ahead and order the items I need.

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Questions about Regionals & Orders

Jan Farring

HI Jan

The Product Purchase Premiere is only available to OnStage attendees - yes you get the regular discount you would on any order. 

And yes you can add anything to your order!!

You have usually until Monday or Tuesday following the event to place your order and it's usually limited to certain items!

HTH

Jan

On 11/8/2019 7:51 AM, SUDSOL [grantj] via Product Q&As wrote:
revjanstamps@comcast.net?subject=Questions about Regionals & Orders
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@comcast.net

1 - I see where select new products can be ordered "at retail price." Does that mean that our demo discount will not apply?

2 - Can we combine that order with other items? I have some things I need to order, but I was going to wait to put everything in together. If we can't combine, I'll go ahead and order the items I need.

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Questions-about-Regionals-Orders-tp50406.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h35@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Product Q&As, click here.

-- 
Jan Farring
Independent Stampin' Up Demonstrator
My Blog:  www.jansstampingcreations.com
Demo Website:  http://janfarring.stampinup.net 
541-390-3390
Jan Farring Independent Stampin' Up Demonstrator My Blog: www.jansstampingcreations.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Judi Carpenter
In reply to this post by grantj

1.  Our discount does apply, Jan.  But we won't get any special pricing for attending an OnStage event. 

2.  You can order other items at the same time. 

Judi

Judi Carpenter, Decatur, IL
SUDSOL Gallery Coordinator
Haf2Stamp Team Leader
717 Crestline Drive, Decatur, IL 62526
217-875-0092    jcarpy02@aol.com (zero by 2)

In a message dated 11/8/2019 9:44:26 AM Central Standard Time, ml+s1100894n50406h83@.nabble writes:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@comcast.net

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Questions-about-Regionals-Orders-tp50406.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h71@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

grantj

Thanks Judi.

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Springfield, IL
(217) 415-1860
revjanstamps@

On Nov 8, 2019, at 4:01 PM, SUDSOL [Judi Carpenter] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n50410h9@.nabble> wrote:

jcarpy02@aol.com?subject=Re: SU!: Questions about Regionals & Orders
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: jcarpy02@

1.  Our discount does apply, Jan.  But we won't get any special pricing for attending an OnStage event. 

2.  You can order other items at the same time. 

Judi

Judi Carpenter, Decatur, IL
SUDSOL Gallery Coordinator
Haf2Stamp Team Leader
717 Crestline Drive, Decatur, IL 62526
217-875-0092    jcarpy02@aol.com (zero by 2)

In a message dated 11/8/2019 9:44:26 AM Central Standard Time, ml+s1100894n50406h83@.nabble writes:

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h71@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Judi Carpenter, please change the email address to: jcarpy02@aol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Questions-about-Regionals-Orders-tp50406p50410.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h73@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

“Flicking” Stamp n Write Markers

grantj
In reply to this post by Judi Carpenter

I was following Patti Bennett’s wonderful 5 Tips for Tropical Oasis Suite. She suggests flicking markers on the pineapple top ( among others) for a distressed look.

I used a ruler, mr fingers, other markers and got NOTHING! Admittedly, I’ve had my Old Olive since the beginning of time, but the Shaded Spruce and Call Me Clover are new.

Any ideas what I was doing wrong, and how to correct it?

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
Springfield, IL
(217) 415-1860
revjanstamps@
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: “Flicking” Stamp n Write Markers

Libby Dyson

I find it easier to add a little re-inker to the lid of the stamp pad, add a little water from an aqua painter and flick over your finger

On Tue, 24 Mar 2020 at 03:33, SUDSOL [grantj] via Product Q&As <ml%2Bs1100894n52189h36@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
revjanstamps@comcast.net?subject=“Flicking”+Stamp+n+Write+Markers

I was following Patti Bennett’s wonderful 5 Tips for Tropical Oasis Suite. She suggests flicking markers on the pineapple top ( among others) for a distressed look.

I used a ruler, mr fingers, other markers and got NOTHING! Admittedly, I’ve had my Old Olive since the beginning of time, but the Shaded Spruce and Call Me Clover are new.

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
Springfield, IL
(217) 415-1860
revjanstamps@

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Questions-about-Regionals-Orders-tp50406p52189.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h51@n7.nabble.com

--
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: “Flicking” Stamp n Write Markers

grantj

Hmmmm. I might try that.

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
Springfield, IL
(217) 415-1860
revjanstamps@

On Mar 23, 2020, at 6:36 PM, SUDSOL [Libby Dyson] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n52194h13@.nabble> wrote:

libby.dyson5@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: “Flicking” Stamp n Write Markers
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: libby.dyson5@

I find it easier to add a little re-inker to the lid of the stamp pad, add a little water from an aqua painter and flick over your finger

On Tue, 24 Mar 2020 at 03:33, SUDSOL [grantj] via Product Q&As <ml%2Bs1100894n52189h36@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
revjanstamps@comcast.net?subject=“Flicking”+Stamp+n+Write+Markers

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
Springfield, IL
(217) 415-1860
revjanstamps@

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Questions-about-Regionals-Orders-tp50406p52189.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h51@n7.nabble.com

--

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Libby Dyson, please change the email address to: libby.dyson5@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Questions-about-Regionals-Orders-tp50406p52194.html
Reply | Threaded
|

Paper Pumpkin question.

grantj

I know subscriptions must be in by the 10th of the month. But is that for the current month, or the next month? Eg., if someone subscribes by April 10, will they get the April kit, or the May kit?

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
Springfield, IL
(217) 415-1860
revjanstamps@
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Paper Pumpkin question.

Angie Brailsford

The 10th is the cut off to receive the current month's Paper Pumpkin. April 10th...April's kit.

Always looking forward to a stampin' good time!

Angie Brailsford 
Please "like" The Rubber Stampede on Facebook
Check out the Event page on Facebook :)
n2ink.stampinup.net  <-- event calendar/webstore

n2ink2@gmail.com
Let me be your CARDiologist     

On Fri, Apr 10, 2020 at 11:42 AM SUDSOL [grantj] via Product Q&As <ml%2Bs1100894n52530h46@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
revjanstamps@comcast.net?subject=Paper+Pumpkin+question.

I know subscriptions must be in by the 10th of the month. But is that for the current month, or the next month? Eg., if someone subscribes by April 10, will they get the April kit, or the May kit?

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
Springfield, IL
(217) 415-1860
revjanstamps@

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Questions-about-Regionals-Orders-tp50406p52530.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h90@n7.nabble.com
Always looking forward to a stampin’ good time! Angie Brailsford n2ink.stampinup.net n2ink2@gmail.com Let me be your CARDiologist ♥
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Paper Pumpkin question.

grantj

Thank you Angie.

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
Springfield, IL
(217) 415-1860
revjanstamps@

On Apr 10, 2020, at 11:47 AM, SUDSOL [Angie Brailsford] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n52532h91@.nabble> wrote:

n2ink2@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Paper Pumpkin question.
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: n2ink2@

The 10th is the cut off to receive the current month's Paper Pumpkin. April 10th...April's kit.

Always looking forward to a stampin' good time!

Angie Brailsford
Please "like" The Rubber Stampede on Facebook
Check out the Event page on Facebook :)
n2ink.stampinup.net <-- event calendar/webstore

n2ink2@gmail.com
Let me be your CARDiologist

On Fri, Apr 10, 2020 at 11:42 AM SUDSOL [grantj] via Product Q&As <ml%2Bs1100894n52530h46@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
revjanstamps@comcast.net?subject=Paper+Pumpkin+question.

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
Springfield, IL
(217) 415-1860
revjanstamps@

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Questions-about-Regionals-Orders-tp50406p52530.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h90@n7.nabble.com
Always looking forward to a stampin’ good time! Angie Brailsford n2ink.stampinup.net n2ink2@ Let me be your CARDiologist ♥

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Angie Brailsford, please change the email address to: n2ink2@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Questions-about-Regionals-Orders-tp50406p52532.html
Reply | Threaded
|

Preorder

grantj

Is there a list? I don’t see one in the updates.

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
Springfield, IL
(217) 415-1860
revjanstamps@
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Preorder

Sara Levin

Yes.  Just click the Pre-Order graphic that is above the fold on the demo landing page.  Then scroll down for the list.  It's under one of the graphics near the bottom of the page.

Sara
Sara Levin

Get the Stamping Sunday Tutorial Bundle FREE with $40 purchase or purchase it HERE

Get the Stampin' Glam Squad Tutorial Bundle FREE with a $50 purchase in my store
or purchase it HERE
theartfulinker@gmail.com (e-mail)
theartfulinker.com
  (blog)
www.theartfulinker.stampinup.net (24/7 shopping)
The Artful Inker (Facebook)
@theartfulinker (Twitter)
The Artful Inker (Google+)

On Tue, May 5, 2020 at 8:22 AM SUDSOL [grantj] via Product Q&As <ml%2Bs1100894n53135h77@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
revjanstamps@comcast.net?subject=Preorder

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
Springfield, IL
(217) 415-1860
revjanstamps@

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Questions-about-Regionals-Orders-tp50406p53135.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h66@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Annette Stewart

Yes the preorder list is on the new catalog page with the short videos.

On May 5, 2020, at 8:22 AM, SUDSOL [grantj] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n53135h72@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
Springfield, IL
(217) 415-1860
revjanstamps@

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Questions-about-Regionals-Orders-tp50406p53135.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, ml+s1100894n1954h61@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Linda Moore

Check the updates prior to ordering - for some products won't be available to order

On Tue, May 5, 2020 at 8:22 AM SUDSOL [grantj] via Product Q&As <ml%2Bs1100894n53135h97@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
Springfield, IL
(217) 415-1860
revjanstamps@

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h86@n7.nabble.com

--
Reply | Threaded
|

GrammyKaren
In reply to this post by Annette Stewart

If you have trouble with the Suite number, you can use the individual numbers.  Bundles worked but not Suites this morning.
Karen Bernhardt 

Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone

-------- Original message --------
From: "SUDSOL [Annette Stewart] via Product Q&As" <ml+s1100894n53137h76@.nabble>
Date: 5/5/20 9:06 AM (GMT-05:00)
To: SUDSOL Group <grammyKaren51@>
Subject: Re: SU!: Preorder

stwannet@optonline.net?subject=Re: SU!: Preorder
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stwannet@

Yes the preorder list is on the new catalog page with the short videos.

On May 5, 2020, at 8:22 AM, SUDSOL [grantj] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n53135h72@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
Springfield, IL
(217) 415-1860
revjanstamps@

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, ml+s1100894n1954h61@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Annette Stewart, please change the email address to: stwannet@optonline.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Questions-about-Regionals-Orders-tp50406p53137.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h3@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Nancy Sutton
In reply to this post by Linda Moore

I have searched for the PreOrder list and I have been unsuccessful. 

On May 5, 2020, at 9:09 AM, SUDSOL [Linda Moore] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n53138h31@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

moorefunstamping@gmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Preorder
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: moorefunstamping@gmail.com

Check the updates prior to ordering - for some products won't be available to order

On Tue, May 5, 2020 at 8:22 AM SUDSOL [grantj] via Product Q&As <ml%2Bs1100894n53135h97@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
Springfield, IL
(217) 415-1860
revjanstamps@

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h86@n7.nabble.com

--

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Linda Moore, please change the email address to: moorefunstamping@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Questions-about-Regionals-Orders-tp50406p53138.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, ml+s1100894n1954h27@n7.nabble.com

Nancy Sutton
Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Kingston, Ontario
www.rainbowsandbutterflies.stampinup.net
www.facebook.com/2stamp4you
A good day always includes stamping!!
Reply | Threaded
|

Annette Stewart

Did you get an email this morning for the Succeed weekly - click the button under the first images (See the images) and it will take you to the catalog page.  There on the Bottom of the page maybe in the center bottom is the preorder flyer - click your country and the pdf will come up

On May 5, 2020, at 9:14 AM, SUDSOL [Nancy Sutton] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n53140h27@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

sergeantmajor0313@hotmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Preorder
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sergeantmajor0313@hotmail.com

On May 5, 2020, at 9:09 AM, SUDSOL [Linda Moore] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n53138h31@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: moorefunstamping@gmail.com

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@comcast.net

Sent from my iPad 
Jan Grant 
Springfield, IL 
(217) 415-1860 
revjanstamps@ 

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@comcast.net 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Questions-about-Regionals-Orders-tp50406p53135.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h86@n7.nabble.com 
To unsubscribe from Product Q&As, click here.

-- 

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Linda Moore, please change the email address to: moorefunstamping@gmail.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Questions-about-Regionals-Orders-tp50406p53138.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, ml+s1100894n1954h27@n7.nabble.com 

Nancy Sutton 
Kingston, Ontario 

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Nancy Sutton, please change the email address to: sergeantmajor0313@hotmail.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Questions-about-Regionals-Orders-tp50406p53140.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h61@n7.nabble.com 
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

Nancy Sutton

Could they make it anymore difficult to find!!!!

On May 5, 2020, at 9:18 AM, SUDSOL [Annette Stewart] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n53141h24@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

stwannet@optonline.net?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Preorder
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stwannet@optonline.net

Did you get an email this morning for the Succeed weekly - click the button under the first images (See the images) and it will take you to the catalog page.  There on the Bottom of the page maybe in the center bottom is the preorder flyer - click your country and the pdf will come up

On May 5, 2020, at 9:14 AM, SUDSOL [Nancy Sutton] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n53140h27@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sergeantmajor0313@hotmail.com

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: moorefunstamping@gmail.com

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@comcast.net

Sent from my iPad 
Jan Grant 
Springfield, IL 
(217) 415-1860 
revjanstamps@ 

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@comcast.net 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Questions-about-Regionals-Orders-tp50406p53135.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h86@n7.nabble.com 

-- 

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Linda Moore, please change the email address to: moorefunstamping@gmail.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Questions-about-Regionals-Orders-tp50406p53138.html

Nancy Sutton 
Kingston, Ontario 

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Nancy Sutton, please change the email address to: sergeantmajor0313@hotmail.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Questions-about-Regionals-Orders-tp50406p53140.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h61@n7.nabble.com 

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Annette Stewart, please change the email address to: stwannet@optonline.net 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Questions-about-Regionals-Orders-tp50406p53141.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h27@n7.nabble.com 

Nancy Sutton
Kingston, Ontario
Reply | Threaded
|

Nancy Sutton
In reply to this post by Annette Stewart

Thank you for your help, I was starting to lose it :)

On May 5, 2020, at 9:18 AM, SUDSOL [Annette Stewart] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n53141h24@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stwannet@optonline.net

Sent from my iPad 
Jan Grant 
Springfield, IL 
(217) 415-1860 
revjanstamps@ 

-- 

Nancy Sutton 
Kingston, Ontario 

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Annette Stewart, please change the email address to: stwannet@optonline.net 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Questions-about-Regionals-Orders-tp50406p53141.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h27@n7.nabble.com 

Nancy Sutton
Kingston, Ontario
Reply | Threaded
|

Annette Stewart
In reply to this post by Nancy Sutton

LOL

On May 5, 2020, at 9:28 AM, SUDSOL [Nancy Sutton] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n53142h89@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Could they make it anymore difficult to find!!!!

Sent from my iPad 
Jan Grant 
Springfield, IL 
(217) 415-1860 
revjanstamps@ 

-- 

Nancy Sutton 
Kingston, Ontario 

Nancy Sutton 
Kingston, Ontario 

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Questions-about-Regionals-Orders-tp50406p53142.html