classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
18 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Question on USPS vs FEDEX

Lois Folla

Hi Stampers,

During this time of COVID19, I need to look for the best and safest way to mail packages. We all do, right 😊 I need to figure out which way I should ship the items.

If I choose USPS Priority Mail it’s over $7.

Or I would need to take each package to the PO to weight it with zip code, which I do not want to do.

Or I could use FedEx ship with scale and pick up.

Can you share how you mail things out please.

Thank you!

Lois

Lois Folla Stampin' Up! Demonstrator

Email: lois@

Call/Text: 732-598-5026

Creative Blog: www.LoisFolla.com

Shop 24/7 Online at my Store: www.loisfolla.stampinup.net

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Question on USPS vs FEDEX

Peri Beal

I've been using UPS flat rate. Don't even need to weigh package, cost is by the size of the box. I had to ship a box of textbooks back to my daughter's college. Was $15 for 4 heavy books, printed label from website, had a tracking number, fit in UPS drop box and it arrived the next day even being sent ground. 
I believe there's a similar option from USPS, with pickup from your mail carrier but I haven't tried it yet.

Peri

Peri Beal

On Mon, May 25, 2020, 1:18 PM SUDSOL [Lois Folla] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n53542h27@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
lois@stampinpress.com?subject=Question+on+USPS+vs+FEDEX
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: lois@stampinpress.com

Hi Stampers,

During this time of COVID19, I need to look for the best and safest way to mail packages. We all do, right 😊 I need to figure out which way I should ship the items.

Or I would need to take each package to the PO to weight it with zip code, which I do not want to do.

Thank you!

Lois

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Lois Folla, please change the email address to: lois@stampinpress.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-on-USPS-vs-FEDEX-tp53542.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h18@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Peri Beal
In reply to this post by Lois Folla

Forgot to add the box of books was considered a medium size package, dimensions were 13x10x3.

Peri

Peri Beal 

On Mon, May 25, 2020, 1:18 PM SUDSOL [Lois Folla] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n53542h27@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: lois@stampinpress.com

Hi Stampers,

Thank you!

Lois

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Lois Folla, please change the email address to: lois@stampinpress.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-on-USPS-vs-FEDEX-tp53542.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h18@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: Question on USPS vs FEDEX

Lois Folla

Thank you. I’m mailing stamp sets or dies and the prices are very reasonable until shipping is added.

www.loisfolla.com

From: ml+s1100894n53544h80@.nabble <ml+s1100894n53544h80@.nabble>
Sent: Monday, May 25, 2020 3:41 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <lois@>
Subject: Re: SU!: Question on USPS vs FEDEX

madhousedog@gmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Question%20on%20USPS%20vs%20FEDEX

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: madhousedog@gmail.com

Forgot to add the box of books was considered a medium size package, dimensions were 13x10x3.

Peri

Peri Beal

Hi Stampers,

Thank you!

Lois

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Peri Beal, please change the email address to: madhousedog@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-on-USPS-vs-FEDEX-tp53542p53544.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h9@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

Holly Krautkremer

We ship for our other business and my Stampin' Up! Business a lot. Shipping has gotten insane period, drives me nuts.

Most heavy things we sell go out in flat rate I offer free shipping but have shipping already added into my cost of items. Flat Rate is the least expensive on heavy items. Fed Ex is out rages for heavy things. We also use UPS ground if it is less expensive.

Stamps and framelits I ship out first class in a bubble envelope they usually cost around $4 - $5 range. I have a scale I purchase from the post office a long time ago the amount we ship every week it was worth it instead of driving to town and getting a quote then back home to email the customer.

UPS you can schedule pick up's its been very handy during this Covid. USPS also offers pick-up and in our rural little area it is the mail carrier.

Hope that helps,
Holly

On Mon, May 25, 2020 at 3:17 PM SUDSOL [Lois Folla] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n53546h19@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
lois@stampinpress.com?subject=RE:+SU!:+Question+on+USPS+vs+FEDEX

Thank you. I’m mailing stamp sets or dies and the prices are very reasonable until shipping is added.

www.loisfolla.com

madhousedog@...?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Question%20on%20USPS%20vs%20FEDEX

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: madhousedog@gmail.com

Peri

Peri Beal

On Mon, May 25, 2020, 1:18 PM SUDSOL [Lois Folla] via Business Talk <ml%252Bs1100894n53542h27@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

lois@...?subject=Question+on+USPS+vs+FEDEX

Hi Stampers,

Thank you!

Lois

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%252Bs1100894n3h18@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Peri Beal, please change the email address to: madhousedog@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-on-USPS-vs-FEDEX-tp53542p53544.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h9@n7.nabble.com

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-on-USPS-vs-FEDEX-tp53542p53546.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h86@n7.nabble.com
Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and Creative Coach
Holly Krautkremer
My Blog http://rubberredneck.typepad.com
Shop with me! ShopRubberRedneck.com
Join My Team HERE
My Etsy Store HERE
The Rubber Redneck STAMPede On-line Class Visit HERE!
Reply | Threaded
|

Lois Folla

Wow, Thank you so much, Holly. About the scale, we also have a zip code to find out the cost of shipping. Is there a way we can look up zip codes. That is usually why we have to go to the PO not just to weight it, but also to use the zip code. I’m selling framelits or stamp set, which are under 2 lbs.

Thank you for all that information. It is very helpful!  

Lois

From: ml+s1100894n53563h69@.nabble <ml+s1100894n53563h69@.nabble>
Sent: Tuesday, May 26, 2020 6:07 AM

rubberredneck@gmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Question%20on%20USPS%20vs%20FEDEX

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: rubberredneck@gmail.com

We ship for our other business and my Stampin' Up! Business a lot. Shipping has gotten insane period, drives me nuts.

Most heavy things we sell go out in flat rate I offer free shipping but have shipping already added into my cost of items. Flat Rate is the least expensive on heavy items. Fed Ex is out rages for heavy things. We also use UPS ground if it is less expensive.

Stamps and framelits I ship out first class in a bubble envelope they usually cost around $4 - $5 range. I have a scale I purchase from the post office a long time ago the amount we ship every week it was worth it instead of driving to town and getting a quote then back home to email the customer.

UPS you can schedule pick up's its been very handy during this Covid. USPS also offers pick-up and in our rural little area it is the mail carrier.

Hope that helps,

Holly

On Mon, May 25, 2020 at 3:17 PM SUDSOL [Lois Folla] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n53546h19@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

www.loisfolla.com

Peri

Peri Beal

On Mon, May 25, 2020, 1:18 PM SUDSOL [Lois Folla] via Business Talk <ml%252Bs1100894n53542h27@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Hi Stampers,

Thank you!

Lois

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%252Bs1100894n3h18@n7.nabble.com

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-on-USPS-vs-FEDEX-tp53542p53546.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h86@n7.nabble.com

Holly Krautkremer
Join My Team HERE
My Etsy Store HERE

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Holly Krautkremer, please change the email address to: rubberredneck@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-on-USPS-vs-FEDEX-tp53542p53563.html

Reply | Threaded
|

Phyllis Strickland

Easy as pie at USPS.COM
https://tools.usps.com/go/zip-code-lookup.htm

Just an FYI ;   USPS.com Click-N-Ship is the easiest way to ship priority packages.  You can also see the options to find the best rate.  I send a lot of packages with  Priority Mail, and if items won’t fit in a flat rate envelope, they often will fit in a Flat rate A or Flat Rate B.  That is the cheapest way to go unless you are shipping all the way from the east coast to the west coast.  You have to order those boxes from the online postal store.  Your post office probably doesn’t even know what they are.

On May 26, 2020, at 6:51 PM, SUDSOL [Lois Folla] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n53568h42@.nabble>

Wow, Thank you so much, Holly. About the scale, we also have a zip code to find out the cost of shipping. Is there a way we can look up zip codes. That is usually why we have to go to the PO not just to weight it, but also to use the zip code. I’m selling framelits or stamp set, which are under 2 lbs.

Lois

From: ml+s1100894n53563h69@.nabble <ml+s1100894n53563h69@.nabbleSent: Tuesday, May 26, 2020 6:07 AMTo: SUDSOL Group <lois@Subject: Re: SU!: Question on USPS vs FEDEX 

Hope that helps,

Holly

www.loisfolla.com

Peri

Peri Beal

Hi Stampers,

Thank you!

Lois

Reply | Threaded
|

shelly peck

Go to Google and put in zip codes, sure there is a site that will tell you zip.

Shelly Peck
Independent Stampin'Up! Demonstrator
(909) 520-7244
email: juststampit4fun@gmail.com

On Tue, May 26, 2020 at 3:51 PM SUDSOL [Lois Folla] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n53568h53@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Lois

rubberredneck@...?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Question%20on%20USPS%20vs%20FEDEX

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: rubberredneck@gmail.com

Hope that helps,

Holly

On Mon, May 25, 2020 at 3:17 PM SUDSOL [Lois Folla] via Business Talk <ml%252Bs1100894n53546h19@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

lois@...?subject=RE:+SU!:+Question+on+USPS+vs+FEDEX

www.loisfolla.com

Peri

Peri Beal

On Mon, May 25, 2020, 1:18 PM SUDSOL [Lois Folla] via Business Talk <ml%25252Bs1100894n53542h27@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Hi Stampers,

Thank you!

Lois

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%25252Bs1100894n3h18@n7.nabble.com

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%252Bs1100894n3h9@n7.nabble.com

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%252Bs1100894n3h86@n7.nabble.com

Holly Krautkremer
Join My Team HERE
My Etsy Store HERE

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Holly Krautkremer, please change the email address to: rubberredneck@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-on-USPS-vs-FEDEX-tp53542p53563.html

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-on-USPS-vs-FEDEX-tp53542p53568.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h38@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Patti Scanlan
Administrator
In reply to this post by Phyllis Strickland

I love using pirateship.com – it is a great way to get rates, etc!

Patti

From: ml+s1100894n53569h84@.nabble <ml+s1100894n53569h84@.nabble>
Sent: Tuesday, May 26, 2020 6:38 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <patti@>

pstrickland@me.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Question%20on%20USPS%20vs%20FEDEX

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: pstrickland@me.com

Easy as pie at USPS.COM

Just an FYI ;   USPS.com Click-N-Ship is the easiest way to ship priority packages.  You can also see the options to find the best rate.  I send a lot of packages with  Priority Mail, and if items won’t fit in a flat rate envelope, they often will fit in a Flat rate A or Flat Rate B.  That is the cheapest way to go unless you are shipping all the way from the east coast to the west coast.  You have to order those boxes from the online postal store.  Your post office probably doesn’t even know what they are.

On May 26, 2020, at 6:51 PM, SUDSOL [Lois Folla] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n53568h42@.nabble>

Lois

Patti Scanlan Fort Peck, Montana
Reply | Threaded
|

Robbie Rubala

I saw about Pirateship.com somewhere else.  Need to look at it a little more.

On Tue, May 26, 2020 at 10:25 PM SUDSOL [Patti Scanlan] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n53577h85@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
patti@sudsol.com?subject=RE:+SU!:+Question+on+USPS+vs+FEDEX
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: patti@sudsol.com

I love using pirateship.com – it is a great way to get rates, etc!

Patti

From: ml+s1100894n53569h84@.nabble <ml+s1100894n53569h84@.nabble>
Sent: Tuesday, May 26, 2020 6:38 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <patti@>

pstrickland@...?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Question%20on%20USPS%20vs%20FEDEX

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: pstrickland@me.com

Easy as pie at USPS.COM

Just an FYI ;   USPS.com Click-N-Ship is the easiest way to ship priority packages.  You can also see the options to find the best rate.  I send a lot of packages with  Priority Mail, and if items won’t fit in a flat rate envelope, they often will fit in a Flat rate A or Flat Rate B.  That is the cheapest way to go unless you are shipping all the way from the east coast to the west coast.  You have to order those boxes from the online postal store.  Your post office probably doesn’t even know what they are.

Lois

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Patti Scanlan, please change the email address to: patti@sudsol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-on-USPS-vs-FEDEX-tp53542p53577.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h91@n7.nabble.com

--
Robbie Rubala
my blog - https://creationsinpaper.com/

my Stampin' Up website - http://robbierubala.stampinup.net

Robbie Rubala
Reply | Threaded
|

Cathy Hansen

You can easily create a free USPS account at USPS.com.  You can create an address book to save addresses, calculate postage and print labels (use your credit card to pay), and calculate postage.  To calculate postage, you will be asked what ZIP codes you’re shipping from and to, weight, and maybe a couple of other questions, and then the program will tell you the amount of postage you need.

For some items (i.e., first class postage), you still need to affix stamps because the program doesn’t print postage for those, but it at least gives you the amount of postage you need.

I’ve been able to mail card kits via first class mail for under $5.  These packages include 10 card kits or finished cards, plus envelopes, plus an extra card for a gift.  (Average 8 to 11 oz. in weight.)

When you use this feature, the postage rates shown at the top of the results list are the Priority Mail rates -- $7.50 +; but if you scroll all the way to the bottom, you will see the First Class rates, if available.  If the package weighs more than 14 oz. (I think), First Class is no longer available and you will need to use parcel post.

Since most of my kits are being mailed within the state, First Class usually arrives in the same amount of time as Priority Mail.

Hope this is helpful.

Cathy Hansen

Denver, CO

From: ml+s1100894n53568h11@.nabble <ml+s1100894n53568h11@.nabble>
Sent: Tuesday, May 26, 2020 4:52 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <cihansen04@>

lois@stampinpress.com?subject=RE:%20SU!:%20Question%20on%20USPS%20vs%20FEDEX

Lois

Hope that helps,

Holly

www.loisfolla.com

Peri

Peri Beal

<a href="http://lois@stampinpress.com?subject=Question&#43;on&#43;USPS&#43;vs&#43;FEDEX" target="_blank">lois@...?subject=Question+on+USPS+vs+FEDEX

Hi Stampers,

Thank you!

Lois

Holly Krautkremer
Join My Team HERE
My Etsy Store HERE

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-on-USPS-vs-FEDEX-tp53542p53568.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h96@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Nola Burkhard

Neither. I create mailing labels through PayPal for my shipping orders at a discount and then drop them at the PO or my mail carrier picks them up.

Nola Burkhard
Prescott

Sent from my iPhone

On May 27, 2020, at 7:59 AM, SUDSOL [Cathy Hansen] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n53585h11@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

cihansen04@hotmail.com?subject=RE: SU!: Question on USPS vs FEDEX
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: cihansen04@hotmail.com

You can easily create a free USPS account at USPS.com.  You can create an address book to save addresses, calculate postage and print labels (use your credit card to pay), and calculate postage.  To calculate postage, you will be asked what ZIP codes you’re shipping from and to, weight, and maybe a couple of other questions, and then the program will tell you the amount of postage you need.

For some items (i.e., first class postage), you still need to affix stamps because the program doesn’t print postage for those, but it at least gives you the amount of postage you need.

I’ve been able to mail card kits via first class mail for under $5.  These packages include 10 card kits or finished cards, plus envelopes, plus an extra card for a gift.  (Average 8 to 11 oz. in weight.)

When you use this feature, the postage rates shown at the top of the results list are the Priority Mail rates -- $7.50 +; but if you scroll all the way to the bottom, you will see the First Class rates, if available.  If the package weighs more than 14 oz. (I think), First Class is no longer available and you will need to use parcel post.

Since most of my kits are being mailed within the state, First Class usually arrives in the same amount of time as Priority Mail.

Hope this is helpful.

Cathy Hansen

Denver, CO

Lois

Hope that helps,

Holly

www.loisfolla.com

Peri

Peri Beal

<a href="<a href="http://lois@stampinpress.com?subject=Question&amp;#43;on&amp;#43;USPS&amp;#43;vs&amp;#43;FEDEX">http://lois@...?subject=Question&#43;on&#43;USPS&#43;vs&#43;FEDEX" target="_blank">lois@...?subject=Question+on+USPS+vs+FEDEX

Hi Stampers,

Thank you!

Lois

Holly Krautkremer
Join My Team HERE
My Etsy Store HERE

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Cathy Hansen, please change the email address to: cihansen04@hotmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-on-USPS-vs-FEDEX-tp53542p53585.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h69@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Question on USPS vs FEDEX - regional rate boxed

Phyllis Strickland
In reply to this post by Cathy Hansen

First it is interesting that pirateship says these do not save money. I send a lot of boxes to Pa, Virginia and Indiana. I compare rates every time and it almost always is cheaper

I received questions about where to find the Regional Rate boxes:

Go to usps.com. (Or links below”)
Click on “buy stamps”
Click on supplies
A long list will expand on the bottom
Click on filter, to reduce # of items - select ”free supplies” and “priority mail”
You have to scroll a lot to find the Regional  Rate boxes - two styles for each.  A1, a2, B1,b2.    One style is flatter and longer, the other is a regular box

Here are links

https://store.usps.com/store/product/shipping-supplies/priority-mail-regional-rate-box-a1-P_RRB_A1

https://store.usps.com/store/product/shipping-supplies/priority-mail-regional-rate-box-a2-P_RRB_A2

https://store.usps.com/store/product/shipping-supplies/priority-mail-regional-rate-box-b1-P_RRB_B1

https://store.usps.com/store/product/shipping-supplies/priority-mail-regional-rate-box-b2-P_RRB_B2

Hope that helps

Phyllis Strickland
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: Question on USPS vs FEDEX - regional rate boxed

Lois Folla

WOW, thank you so much, Phyllis! You ladies are so awesome and I appreciate that! I always know where to go when I’m stuck….

Blessings,

Lois Folla

From: ml+s1100894n53589h75@.nabble <ml+s1100894n53589h75@.nabble>
Sent: Wednesday, May 27, 2020 12:05 PM
Subject: Re: SU!: Question on USPS vs FEDEX - regional rate boxed

pstrickland@me.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Question%20on%20USPS%20vs%20FEDEX%20-%20regional%20rate%20boxed

First it is interesting that pirateship says these do not save money. I send a lot of boxes to Pa, Virginia and Indiana. I compare rates every time and it almost always is cheaper

I received questions about where to find the Regional Rate boxes:

Go to usps.com. (Or links below”)
Click on “buy stamps”
Click on supplies
A long list will expand on the bottom
Click on filter, to reduce # of items - select ”free supplies” and “priority mail”
You have to scroll a lot to find the Regional  Rate boxes - two styles for each.  A1, a2, B1,b2.    One style is flatter and longer, the other is a regular box

Here are links

https://store.usps.com/store/product/shipping-supplies/priority-mail-regional-rate-box-a1-P_RRB_A1

https://store.usps.com/store/product/shipping-supplies/priority-mail-regional-rate-box-a2-P_RRB_A2

https://store.usps.com/store/product/shipping-supplies/priority-mail-regional-rate-box-b1-P_RRB_B1

https://store.usps.com/store/product/shipping-supplies/priority-mail-regional-rate-box-b2-P_RRB_B2

Hope that helps

Phyllis Strickland

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Phyllis Strickland, please change the email address to: pstrickland@me.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-on-USPS-vs-FEDEX-tp53542p53589.html

Reply | Threaded
|

Lois Folla
In reply to this post by Nola Burkhard

Wow, Nola, I had no idea you could do that through PayPal. So you weight the stamp set and have the zip code and know in advance the cost before going to the PO so it’s all ready you just need to drop it off?

Thank you Nola!!!!!

Lois Folla

From: ml+s1100894n53586h82@.nabble <ml+s1100894n53586h82@.nabble>
Sent: Wednesday, May 27, 2020 11:14 AM

Nolaburkhard@icloud.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Question%20on%20USPS%20vs%20FEDEX

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Nolaburkhard@icloud.com

Neither. I create mailing labels through PayPal for my shipping orders at a discount and then drop them at the PO or my mail carrier picks them up.

Nola Burkhard

Prescott

Sent from my iPhone

On May 27, 2020, at 7:59 AM, SUDSOL [Cathy Hansen] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n53585h11@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

cihansen04@hotmail.com?subject=RE: SU!: Question on USPS vs FEDEX

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: cihansen04@hotmail.com

Hope this is helpful.

Cathy Hansen

Denver, CO

Lois

Hope that helps,

Holly

www.loisfolla.com

Peri

Peri Beal

<a href="<a href="<a href="http://lois@stampinpress.com?subject=Question&amp;amp;#43;on&amp;amp;#43;USPS&amp;amp;#43;vs&amp;amp;#43;FEDEX">http://lois@...?subject=Question&amp;#43;on&amp;#43;USPS&amp;#43;vs&amp;#43;FEDEX"><a href="http://lois@...?subject=Question&amp;#43;on&amp;#43;USPS&amp;#43;vs&amp;#43;FEDEX">http://lois@...?subject=Question&#43;on&#43;USPS&#43;vs&#43;FEDEX" target="_blank">lois@...?subject=Question+on+USPS+vs+FEDEX

Hi Stampers,

Thank you!

Lois

Holly Krautkremer
Join My Team HERE
My Etsy Store HERE

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Cathy Hansen, please change the email address to: cihansen04@hotmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-on-USPS-vs-FEDEX-tp53542p53585.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h69@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Nola Burkhard, please change the email address to: Nolaburkhard@icloud.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-on-USPS-vs-FEDEX-tp53542p53586.html

Reply | Threaded
|

Lois Folla
In reply to this post by Cathy Hansen

That is great to learn Cathy! Thank you so much! I knew I came to the right place when I asked this question… I love it here 😊

Lois Folla

From: ml+s1100894n53585h51@.nabble <ml+s1100894n53585h51@.nabble>
Sent: Wednesday, May 27, 2020 10:59 AM

cihansen04@hotmail.com?subject=RE:%20SU!:%20Question%20on%20USPS%20vs%20FEDEX

Hope this is helpful.

Cathy Hansen

Denver, CO

Lois

Hope that helps,

Holly

www.loisfolla.com

Peri

Peri Beal

<a href="<a href="http://lois@stampinpress.com?subject=Question&amp;#43;on&amp;#43;USPS&amp;#43;vs&amp;#43;FEDEX">http://lois@...?subject=Question&#43;on&#43;USPS&#43;vs&#43;FEDEX" target="_blank">lois@...?subject=Question+on+USPS+vs+FEDEX

Hi Stampers,

Thank you!

Lois

Holly Krautkremer
Join My Team HERE
My Etsy Store HERE

Reply | Threaded
|

Cathy Parlitsis
In reply to this post by Phyllis Strickland

Thanks everyone for the info on shipping!

I did check out PirateShip.  Easy to use but no discounts.

I use SendPro by Pitney Bowes.  It’s subscription based but I save up to 40% on shipping and .05 on stamps.  I ship enough to make it worth it.

https://www.pitneybowes.com/us/shipping/software-and-systems/sendpro-online.html

Hope that helps.

Hope you’re all healthy and safe.

Best,

Cathy P

Best,
Cathy Parlitsis

BLOG:  www.StampsandScrapbooks.com
Email:  Cathy@StampsandScrapbooks.com
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/stampsandscrapbooks
Facebook:  http://www.facebook.com/StampsandScrapbooks
Pinterest:  http://pinterest.com/Cathyvp
Online Classes:  http://www.StampAcademy.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Patti Scanlan
Administrator
Pirateship.com does give a discount on postage :) No subscription
Patti

Cathy Parlitsis wrote
Thanks everyone for the info on shipping!

I did check out PirateShip.  Easy to use but no discounts.

I use SendPro by Pitney Bowes.  It’s subscription based but I save up to 40% on shipping and .05 on stamps.  I ship enough to make it worth it.

https://www.pitneybowes.com/us/shipping/software-and-systems/sendpro-online.html

Hope that helps.

Hope you’re all healthy and safe.

Best,

Cathy P