classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
12 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Question on SAB Framelits

Lois Folla

Hi Stampers,

I read a thread shared here and from an email from SU! About SAB framelits. But I could not find how to order them? One was for the cupcake SAB SS. I thought there was another….. these framelits I’m asking about are different from the Tea Time stamp set and framelits… That is clear to understand and is visible.

I appreciate any assistance to help clear this up in my mind 😊

Thank you so much!!!

Blessings,

Lois

Lois Folla, Stampin' Up! Senior Manager

Paper Craft Classes/Clubs/Parties & More Available 

Office: 732.785.1558  Cell Phone: 732-598-5026

Address: 755 Hardean Rd, Brick, NJ 08724

Calendar of Events:  www.LoisFolla.Stampinup.net 

Shop Online Anytime  

Stay Connected:

My Blogwww.LoisFolla.com

Pinterest

Facebook

Happy 30th Anniversary Stampin' UP!

Love It. Live It. Share It 

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Question on SAB Framelits

Blythe Klipple

Demo order my dear.  That’s the secret.  ;)  No SAB perk one way or the other.

~Blythe

On Feb 5, 2019, at 11:58 AM, SUDSOL [Lois Folla] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n46413h70@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

lois@stampinpress.com?subject=Question%20on%20SAB%20Framelits
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: lois@stampinpress.com

Hi Stampers,

I read a thread shared here and from an email from SU! About SAB framelits. But I could not find how to order them? One was for the cupcake SAB SS. I thought there was another….. these framelits I’m asking about are different from the Tea Time stamp set and framelits… That is clear to understand and is visible.

Thank you so much!!!

Blessings,

Lois

Shop Online Anytime  

Stay Connected:

My Blogwww.LoisFolla.com

Pinterest

Facebook

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Lois Folla, please change the email address to: lois@stampinpress.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-on-SAB-Framelits-tp46413.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, ml+s1100894n3h60@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Blythe Klipple, UPDATES/FAQ COORDINATOR

Reply | Threaded
|

Maria Pobre
In reply to this post by Lois Folla

The Framelits you reference are part of the SAB Coordination March special. They are currently available for preorder. You can find more info here:
https://my.stampinup.com/portal/happening-now/current-promotions/sale-a-bration-coordination

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre

On Feb 6, 2019, at 5:58 AM, SUDSOL [Lois Folla] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n46413h35@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

lois@stampinpress.com?subject=Question on SAB Framelits
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: lois@stampinpress.com

Hi Stampers,

Thank you so much!!!

Blessings,

Lois

Shop Online Anytime  

Stay Connected:

My Blogwww.LoisFolla.com

Pinterest

Facebook

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Lois Folla, please change the email address to: lois@stampinpress.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-on-SAB-Framelits-tp46413.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h25@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: Question on SAB Framelits

Lois Folla

Thank you so much Maria!!!!!  You are always a big help!!!!

HUGS<

Lois

Shop Online Anytime  

Stay Connected:

My Blogwww.LoisFolla.com

Pinterest

Facebook

From: ml+s1100894n46417h43@.nabble <ml+s1100894n46417h43@.nabble>
Sent: Tuesday, February 5, 2019 6:33 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <lois@>
Subject: Re: SU!: Question on SAB Framelits

Stampinmia@gmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Question%20on%20SAB%20Framelits

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Stampinmia@gmail.com

The Framelits you reference are part of the SAB Coordination March special. They are currently available for preorder. You can find more info here:

https://my.stampinup.com/portal/happening-now/current-promotions/sale-a-bration-coordination

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre

On Feb 6, 2019, at 5:58 AM, SUDSOL [Lois Folla] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n46413h35@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Hi Stampers,

Thank you so much!!!

Blessings,

Lois

Shop Online Anytime  

Stay Connected:

My Blogwww.LoisFolla.com

Pinterest

Facebook

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Maria Pobre, please change the email address to: Stampinmia@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-on-SAB-Framelits-tp46413p46417.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h9@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

Lois Folla
In reply to this post by Maria Pobre

I wonder if SU! Will let us know if any of these sets and framelits will be in the new catalog in June ?

Shop Online Anytime  

Stay Connected:

My Blogwww.LoisFolla.com

Pinterest

Facebook

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Stampinmia@gmail.com

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre

Hi Stampers,

Thank you so much!!!

Blessings,

Lois

Shop Online Anytime  

Stay Connected:

My Blogwww.LoisFolla.com

Pinterest

Facebook

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Maria Pobre, please change the email address to: Stampinmia@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-on-SAB-Framelits-tp46413p46417.html

Reply | Threaded
|

Lois Folla
In reply to this post by Maria Pobre

Sorry, brain is working slower than normal… and they are adding a new punch just for a month too? Framelits and a new punch on stamp sets that won’t be in the new catalog…. Hum…. Makes me wonder…. I try to rest the brain, so I’m not saying ‘think’… LOL

I was so frustrated with  the perfect image sampless in the SAB catalog. I could tell the samples were, what I thought were computer cut outs, just like using a die. I did not get the cupcake or lily stamp set because fussy cutting would make them look like my cards when I started in 2000!!!!  LOL

Now that all my customers have a Big Shot, I was not mentioning how fussy cutting would make their cards look, like a child cut them out… unless you cut well… which nor me more my customers do!  LOL  

I did not share my annoyance with my customers on how perfect the cut outs were done on the catalog samples…. But I have shared it with DS!!!

I have been picking the card kit, frog and word set set. I did not go with the ribbon because I still have the So Saffron and Celery from a few years ago ribbon!!! 😊

Night night all 😊

Shop Online Anytime  

Stay Connected:

My Blogwww.LoisFolla.com

Pinterest

Facebook

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre

Hi Stampers,

Thank you so much!!!

Blessings,

Lois

Shop Online Anytime  

Stay Connected:

My Blogwww.LoisFolla.com

Pinterest

Facebook

Reply | Threaded
|

Lisa Miller

I loved seeing everyone’s comments about the coordinating framelits.  I understand the frustrations as well.  We all stamp for different reasons.  I debated on getting any of them but opted to get a couple bc I want to make cards for my Etsy store and really love a couple of the SAB sets.  Plus I had a 100CSV from flex points so it didn’t technically cost me.   I found the lily set a little challenging to stamp but feel it’s more me than the stamp.  And the Subtle TIEF helps if the image isn’t stamped perfectly.  

Just my 2 cents. 

On another note...can someone tell me why when I respond to email threads my signature gets all wonky?    TIA

Lisa Miller
<a href="tel:210.499.1195" dir="ltr" x-apple-data-detectors="true" x-apple-data-detectors-type="telephone" x-apple-data-detectors-result="0/1" style="-webkit-text-decoration-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.258824); caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); background-color: rgba(255, 255, 255, 0);">210.499.1195
Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Your personal CARDiologist  ♥  

On Feb 6, 2019, at 12:35 AM, SUDSOL [Lois Folla] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n46429h68@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

lois@stampinpress.com?subject=RE: SU!: Question on SAB Framelits

Sorry, brain is working slower than normal… and they are adding a new punch just for a month too? Framelits and a new punch on stamp sets that won’t be in the new catalog…. Hum…. Makes me wonder…. I try to rest the brain, so I’m not saying ‘think’… LOL

I was so frustrated with the perfect image sampless in the SAB catalog. I could tell the samples were, what I thought were computer cut outs, just like using a die. I did not get the cupcake or lily stamp set because fussy cutting would make them look like my cards when I started in 2000!!!! LOL

Now that all my customers have a Big Shot, I was not mentioning how fussy cutting would make their cards look, like a child cut them out… unless you cut well… which nor me more my customers do! LOL

I did not share my annoyance with my customers on how perfect the cut outs were done on the catalog samples…. But I have shared it with DS!!!

I have been picking the card kit, frog and word set set. I did not go with the ribbon because I still have the So Saffron and Celery from a few years ago ribbon!!! 😊

Night night all 😊

Shop Online Anytime  

Stay Connected:

My Blogwww.LoisFolla.com

Pinterest

Facebook

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre

Hi Stampers,

Thank you so much!!!

Blessings,

Lois

Shop Online Anytime  

Stay Connected:

My Blogwww.LoisFolla.com

Pinterest

Facebook

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-on-SAB-Framelits-tp46413p46429.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h62@n7.nabble.com
Lisa Miller 210.499.1195 Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Reply | Threaded
|

donnab07
In reply to this post by Lois Folla

I read somewhere that they will not be.  After all, these items coordinate with SAB products, and SAB items have never carried over to a catalog (at least in the past).

Donna Bagwell

From: ml+s1100894n46428h10@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n46428h10@.nabble]
Sent: Tuesday, February 5, 2019 10:27 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <donna@>

lois@stampinpress.com?subject=RE:%20SU!:%20Question%20on%20SAB%20Framelits

I wonder if SU! Will let us know if any of these sets and framelits will be in the new catalog in June ?

Shop Online Anytime  

Stay Connected:

My Blogwww.LoisFolla.com

Pinterest

Facebook

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre

Hi Stampers,

Thank you so much!!!

Blessings,

Lois

Shop Online Anytime  

Stay Connected:

My Blogwww.LoisFolla.com

Pinterest

Facebook

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-on-SAB-Framelits-tp46413p46428.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h35@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Judi Carpenter

The Tea Time framelits will be in the next annual catalog!  That was announced quite some time ago.  So let's not jump to the conclusion that the new dies will go away at the end of March, OK?

Judi

Judi Carpenter, Decatur, IL
SUDSOL Gallery Coordinator
Haf2Stamp Team Leader
717 Crestline Drive, Decatur, IL 62526
217-875-0092    jcarpy02@aol.com (zero by 2)

In a message dated 2/6/2019 10:28:20 AM Central Standard Time, ml+s1100894n46438h75@.nabble writes:

donna@idahobagwells.net?subject=RE: SU!: Question on SAB Framelits
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: donna@

I read somewhere that they will not be. After all, these items coordinate with SAB products, and SAB items have never carried over to a catalog (at least in the past).

Donna Bagwell

From: ml+s1100894n46428h10@.nabble [mailto: ml+s1100894n46428h10@.nabble ]
To: SUDSOL Group < donna@ >

lois@?subject=RE:%20SU!:%20Question%20on%20SAB%20Framelits

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: lois@

Shop Online Anytime  

Stay Connected:

My Blogwww.LoisFolla.com

Pinterest

Facebook

From: ml+s1100894n46417h43@.nabble < ml+s1100894n46417h43@.nabble >

Stampinmia@?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Question%20on%20SAB%20Framelits

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Stampinmia@

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre

Your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator!

On Feb 6, 2019, at 5:58 AM, SUDSOL [Lois Folla] via Business Talk < ml+s1100894n46413h35@.nabble > wrote:

lois@?subject=Question on SAB Framelits

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: lois@

Hi Stampers,

Thank you so much!!!

Blessings,

Lois

Shop Online Anytime  

Stay Connected:

My Blogwww.LoisFolla.com

Pinterest

Facebook

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Lois Folla, please change the email address to: lois@

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h25@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Maria Pobre, please change the email address to: Stampinmia@

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h9@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Lois Folla, please change the email address to: lois@
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-on-SAB-Framelits-tp46413p46428.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h35@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to donnab07, please change the email address to: donna@idahobagwells.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-on-SAB-Framelits-tp46413p46438.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h90@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Andrea Sharp

Based on the flyer for the Sale-A-Bration Coordination, I believe that these products will not be available beyond March 31st.  The flyer gives the dates March 1 - 31, 2019 and says "Purchase these new products today while supplies last". And, on the pre-order details page for this promotion it says "Sale-A-Bration Coordination products are offered until March 31 or while supplies last". Of course this doesn't mean that Stampin' Up! won't put out a statement indicating these products will be available longer, but I think they are being pretty explicit in their info.

"... it isn't joy that makes us grateful, it's gratitude that makes us joyful." ~David Steindl-Rast

On Wed, Feb 6, 2019 at 1:23 PM SUDSOL [Judi Carpenter] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n46441h6@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
jcarpy02@aol.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+Question+on+SAB+Framelits
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: jcarpy02@aol.com

The Tea Time framelits will be in the next annual catalog!  That was announced quite some time ago.  So let's not jump to the conclusion that the new dies will go away at the end of March, OK?

Judi

Haf2Stamp Team Leader

In a message dated 2/6/2019 10:28:20 AM Central Standard Time, ml+s1100894n46438h75@.nabble writes:

donna@...?subject=RE: SU!: Question on SAB Framelits
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: donna@

I read somewhere that they will not be. After all, these items coordinate with SAB products, and SAB items have never carried over to a catalog (at least in the past).

Donna Bagwell

Shop Online Anytime  

Stay Connected:

My Blogwww.LoisFolla.com

Pinterest

Facebook

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Stampinmia@

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre

Your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator!

On Feb 6, 2019, at 5:58 AM, SUDSOL [Lois Folla] via Business Talk < ml+s1100894n46413h35@.nabble > wrote:

Hi Stampers,

Thank you so much!!!

Blessings,

Lois

Shop Online Anytime  

Stay Connected:

My Blogwww.LoisFolla.com

Pinterest

Facebook

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Maria Pobre, please change the email address to: Stampinmia@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to donnab07, please change the email address to: donna@idahobagwells.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-on-SAB-Framelits-tp46413p46438.html

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Judi Carpenter, please change the email address to: jcarpy02@aol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-on-SAB-Framelits-tp46413p46441.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h28@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Judi Carpenter

OK, let's set the record straight.  Below I will paste the update from Stampin' Up!  Folks, I don't make this stuff up....

4 search results for Tea Time Framelits Dies

WEEKLY UPDATES 2019 WEEK 2

/portal/business-resources/weekly-updates/2019/january/8

. In the 2019 Sale-A-Bration brochure, we did not mark these carryover items; however, the Tea Time...Framelits Dies will be available in the 2019–2020 annual catalog. Color CoachOn page 11 of...Do your customers love FREE stuff? We thought so! That’s why now is the perfect time to let them in...promotion page for more details, tips, and tools. NOW is the very best time to introduce your customers...over into additional publications—usually tools due to the cost and time required to produce them

In a message dated 2/6/2019 1:11:34 PM Central Standard Time, ml+s1100894n46442h99@.nabble writes:

andrea.sharp@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Question on SAB Framelits
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: andrea.sharp@

Based on the flyer for the Sale-A-Bration Coordination, I believe that these products will not be available beyond March 31st. The flyer gives the dates March 1 - 31, 2019 and says "Purchase these new products today while supplies last". And, on the pre-order details page for this promotion it says "Sale-A-Bration Coordination products are offered until March 31 or while supplies last". Of course this doesn't mean that Stampin' Up! won't put out a statement indicating these products will be available longer, but I think they are being pretty explicit in their info.

"... it isn't joy that makes us grateful, it's gratitude that makes us joyful." ~David Steindl-Rast

On Wed, Feb 6, 2019 at 1:23 PM SUDSOL [Judi Carpenter] via Business Talk < ml%2Bs1100894n46441h6@.nabble > wrote:
jcarpy02@?subject=Re:+SU!:+Question+on+SAB+Framelits
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: jcarpy02@

The Tea Time framelits will be in the next annual catalog! That was announced quite some time ago. So let's not jump to the conclusion that the new dies will go away at the end of March, OK?

Judi

Haf2Stamp Team Leader
217-875-0092 jcarpy02@ (zero by 2)

donna@...?subject=RE: SU!: Question on SAB Framelits

Donna Bagwell

Lois Folla, Stampin' Up! Senior Manager

Office: 732.785.1558 Cell Phone: 732-598-5026

Address: 755 Hardean Rd, Brick, NJ 08724

Calendar of Events: www.LoisFolla.Stampinup.net

Shop Online Anytime

Stay Connected:

My Blog: www.LoisFolla.com

Pinterest

Facebook

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre

Hi Stampers,

Thank you so much!!!

Blessings,

Lois

Lois Folla, Stampin' Up! Senior Manager

Office: 732.785.1558 Cell Phone: 732-598-5026

Address: 755 Hardean Rd, Brick, NJ 08724

Calendar of Events: www.LoisFolla.Stampinup.net

Shop Online Anytime

Stay Connected:

My Blog: www.LoisFolla.com

Pinterest

Facebook

If you want the reply to go ONLY to donnab07, please change the email address to: donna@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Judi Carpenter, please change the email address to: jcarpy02@
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-on-SAB-Framelits-tp46413p46441.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h28@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Andrea Sharp, please change the email address to: andrea.sharp@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-on-SAB-Framelits-tp46413p46442.html
Reply | Threaded
|

Lois Folla
In reply to this post by Judi Carpenter

Oh Judi, Thank you SO MUCH!  I missed the tea dies will be in the new catalog!!!  Thank you!!!!  Stampin’ Up! Has been letting us know in March what they are moving to the New catalog. There was a time where NOTHING from SAB went to the new catalog! But I’m ageing myself…. LOL

Shop Online Anytime  

Stay Connected:

My Blogwww.LoisFolla.com

Pinterest

Facebook

From: ml+s1100894n46441h87@.nabble <ml+s1100894n46441h87@.nabble>
Sent: Wednesday, February 6, 2019 1:23 PM

jcarpy02@aol.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Question%20on%20SAB%20Framelits

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: jcarpy02@aol.com

Judi

Haf2Stamp Team Leader

donna@idahobagwells.net?subject=RE: SU!: Question on SAB Framelits

Donna Bagwell

Shop Online Anytime  

Stay Connected:

My Blogwww.LoisFolla.com

Pinterest

Facebook

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre

Hi Stampers,

Thank you so much!!!

Blessings,

Lois

Shop Online Anytime  

Stay Connected:

My Blogwww.LoisFolla.com

Pinterest

Facebook

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Judi Carpenter, please change the email address to: jcarpy02@aol.com