Question of the week: How do you organize?

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Question of the week: How do you organize?

joyce pacer
I have one of the K-Cup coffee holders that is metal and upright, the right size to hold our containers for embossing powder.  I keep my embossing powder in this.  Now when I need my embossing powder I do not have to dig for what I want, it is in front of my eyes.
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: SU!: Question of the week: How do you organize?

Maria Pobre

I do this too!

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre

On Jul 6, 2019, at 3:32 AM, SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n48875h57@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

joycepacer@comcast.net?subject=Question of the week: How do you organize?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: joycepacer@comcast.net

I have one of the K-Cup coffee holders that is metal and upright, the right size to hold our containers for embossing powder.  I keep my embossing powder in this.  Now when I need my embossing powder I do not have to dig for what I want, it is in front of my eyes.
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to joyce pacer, please change the email address to: joycepacer@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-week-How-do-you-organize-tp48875.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h25@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.