Question of the week: 7/13 What are you best at in your business

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Question of the week: 7/13 What are you best at in your business

joyce pacer
I think that my customer relationships have been my strongest area which increases my sales.  I consider my customers as my friends and take time to keep them informed on the latest tools and techniques.  I reach out to them on a weekly bases to let them know what the weekly deals are or any special sales promotions.  I also share card samples with them and tutorials on a weekly bases.

I have customers that have been with me since I started fifteen years ago and it is because they know that I care about them.

When I hold classes and workshops, I make sure that they have a good time and try to keep them up to date on the latest techniques and trends in stamping.

Joyce Pacer
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: Question of the week: 7/13 What are you best at in your business

CarolMatthews

I know I can improve in all areas, but I think I'm best at organizational areas - preparing for classes, planning team meetings, events, etc. And somehow I attract the absolute best team members, they've become my best friends!

From: ml-node+s1100894n21973h18@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n21973h18@.nabble]
Sent: Monday, July 13, 2015 7:15 PM
To: SUDSOL Group
Subject: SU!: Question of the week: 7/13 What are you best at in your business

joycepacer@comcast.net?subject=Question%20of%20the%20week:%207/13%20%20What%20are%20you%20best%20at%20in%20your%20business

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: joycepacer@comcast.net

I think that my customer relationships have been my strongest area which increases my sales.  I consider my customers as my friends and take time to keep them informed on the latest tools and techniques.  I reach out to them on a weekly bases to let them know what the weekly deals are or any special sales promotions.  I also share card samples with them and tutorials on a weekly bases.

I have customers that have been with me since I started fifteen years ago and it is because they know that I care about them.

When I hold classes and workshops, I make sure that they have a good time and try to keep them up to date on the latest techniques and trends in stamping.

Joyce Pacer

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to joyce pacer, please change the email address to: joycepacer@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-week-7-13-What-are-you-best-at-in-your-business-tp21973.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h48@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: Question of the week: 7/13 What are you best at in your business

donnab07

I think I am best at teaching, and it is something I really enjoy doing.  I always teach something new in my classes, and my customers know they are in for a treat when they attend.

Donna Bagwell

From: ml-node+s1100894n21975h67@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n21975h67@.nabble]
Sent: Monday, July 13, 2015 4:51 PM
Subject: Re: SU!: Question of the week: 7/13 What are you best at in your business

carolmatthews@ns.sympatico.ca?subject=RE:%20Question%20of%20the%20week:%207/13%20%20What%20are%20you%20best%20at%20in%20your%20business

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: carolmatthews@ns.sympatico.ca

I know I can improve in all areas, but I think I'm best at organizational areas - preparing for classes, planning team meetings, events, etc. And somehow I attract the absolute best team members, they've become my best friends!

From: ml-node+s1100894n21973h18@.nabble [ml-node+s1100894n21973h18@.nabble]

joycepacer@comcast.net?subject=Question%20of%20the%20week:%207/13%20%20What%20are%20you%20best%20at%20in%20your%20business

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: joycepacer@comcast.net

Joyce Pacer

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to joyce pacer, please change the email address to: joycepacer@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-week-7-13-What-are-you-best-at-in-your-business-tp21973.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h48@n5.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to CarolMatthews, please change the email address to: carolmatthews@ns.sympatico.ca
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-week-7-13-What-are-you-best-at-in-your-business-tp21973p21975.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h35@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Question of the week: 7/13 What are you best at in your business

Anita Dickson
In reply to this post by CarolMatthews

My best business practice is customer service.  I love to send my customers thank you cards for on-line orders.  With large orders, I include a $5 gift card towards an upcoming stamp class.  I attempt to respond to every customer in a timely manner with any questions or concerns they may have.  Whenever a customer forwards a customer to me, I mail a thank you card and a small gift card towards an upcoming class. 

On Mon, Jul 13, 2015 at 6:50 PM, SUDSOL [CarolMatthews] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n21975h19@n5.nabble.com> wrote:
carolmatthews@ns.sympatico.ca?subject=RE:+Question+of+the+week:+7/13++What+are+you+best+at+in+your+business
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: carolmatthews@ns.sympatico.ca

From: ml-node+s1100894n21973h18@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n21973h18@.nabble]

joycepacer@...?subject=Question%20of%20the%20week:%207/13%20%20What%20are%20you%20best%20at%20in%20your%20business

I think that my customer relationships have been my strongest area which increases my sales.  I consider my customers as my friends and take time to keep them informed on the latest tools and techniques.  I reach out to them on a weekly bases to let them know what the weekly deals are or any special sales promotions.  I also share card samples with them and tutorials on a weekly bases.

Joyce Pacer

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node%2Bs1100894n3h48@n5.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to CarolMatthews, please change the email address to: carolmatthews@ns.sympatico.ca
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-week-7-13-What-are-you-best-at-in-your-business-tp21973p21975.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node%2Bs1100894n3h87@n5.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Question of the week: 7/13 What are you best at in your business

Beth Schreiber
In reply to this post by joyce pacer
I'd have to say I am best at teaching all levels of stampers and reminding them that even if their projects don't look exactly like a sample, that is what makes this activity so individual. I like to make sure I show them many different ways to use products, not just the 'intended' or 'expected' use.