Question of the Week reminder

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Question of the Week reminder

Charlotte Lindmeier
This SUDSOL program is designed to spark creative discussions, share ideas and tips etc. Your responses are sent directly to the list and a summary of all ideas shared is compiled and posted at the end of the week.  And if there are at least five participants one person will win one FREE week of SUDSOL. And you can play Bingo with the chance of winning FREE time there as well.  Send your answers by Sunday morning.

Our question this week is:
How do you work around everyone’s busy holiday schedule at this time of the year? How do you keep your business going?

Charlotte Lindmeier

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Question of the Week reminder

Antinonem

I have regularly scheduled classes and I just adjust the schedule to avoid holiday weekends or days. I usually get about 75% or my regulars. They like to relax and do fun holidays, tags, gifts etc.
Micki

-----Original Message-----
From: SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n33186h68@.nabble>
To: SUDSOL Group <mickiant@>
Sent: Wed, Nov 30, 2016 6:59 am
Subject: SU!: Question of the Week reminder

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Question of the Week reminder
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

This SUDSOL program is designed to spark creative discussions, share ideas and tips etc. Your responses are sent directly to the list and a summary of all ideas shared is compiled and posted at the end of the week.  And if there are at least five participants one person will win one FREE week of SUDSOL. And you can play Bingo with the chance of winning FREE time there as well.  Send your answers by Sunday morning.

How do you work around everyone’s busy holiday schedule at this time of the year? How do you keep your business going?

I hope someone can do this for me.

Charlotte Lindmeier

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-reminder-tp33186.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h95@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Deborah Smart
In reply to this post by Charlotte Lindmeier

Getting together in person doesn’t work for my family schedule, nor does it work for my customers; I’ve found this out over the last 5 years.  My last class of the year is Dec. 10th, this year.
Instead, I keep in touch via emails regarding any new sales/specials; I hand out my upcoming class schedule (I plan 3 months at a time) at my final class of the year, and my invitations for my SAB kick off party go out in mid-December, with a reminder at month end.

~Deborah Smart

Sent: Wednesday, November 30, 2016 5:29 AM
Subject: SU!: Question of the Week reminder

mailto:clindmeier@?subject=Question of the Week reminder
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@

This SUDSOL program is designed to spark creative discussions, share ideas and tips etc. Your responses are sent directly to the list and a summary of all ideas shared is compiled and posted at the end of the week.  And if there are at least five participants one person will win one FREE week of SUDSOL. And you can play Bingo with the chance of winning FREE time there as well.  Send your answers by Sunday morning.

Charlotte Lindmeier

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-reminder-tp33186.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h66@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Deborah Smart
Stampin' Discuss Summary Coordinator
Reply | Threaded
|

LeannaK
In reply to this post by Charlotte Lindmeier

Two years ago I made up post cards (vistaprint) if they placed an order of $65 between Dec 15 and 31 they could choose 1 item in the catalog for free up to $9.95 value.  I just sent those out again here this past week so hoping I get some sales from that. I got a few from that last time. 

Leanna Kerr
Silver~Stampin' Up!
Prince George, BC Canada
My website: www.luv2papercrafting.stampinup.net
Join Paper Pumpkin: https://mypaperpumpkin.com/en-ca?demoid=2057093
My blog: www.stampingwithleanna.com
Like me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Luv2papercrafting-with-Stampin-Up-Leanna-Kerr/320746559082?ref=hl

Lets get together and create with paper!

Sent: Wednesday, November 30, 2016 at 5:29 AM
From: "SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk" <ml-node+s1100894n33186h74@.nabble>
To: "SUDSOL Group" <kerr_leanna@>
Subject: SU!: Question of the Week reminder
clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Question of the Week reminder
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@

Charlotte Lindmeier

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h1@.nabble
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.