Question of the Week for May 5-11

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
9 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Question of the Week for May 5-11

Charlotte Lindmeier
This SUDSOL program is designed to spark creative discussions, share ideas and tips, etc.  If we have at least five participants I can give one lucky person a FREE WEEK of SUDSOL!!!!!  Share with your fellow demonstrators.  That is what makes this such a great site for demonstrators.

Our new question will be:
Have you demonstrated the new Project Life materials yet?  Share your experiences and any ideas you have.

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Question of the Week for May 5-11

Christyne Richardson

I've told my customers about it and shown them information about it, but not the actual products. I'm not much of a scrapbooker, so I wouldn't really use them, so it doesn't make sense for me to order them.

Hugs~
Christyne xoxox
christyne@handstampedfromtheheart.ca

Check out my blog!
http://www.handstampedfromtheheart.ca

On 5 May 2014 09:51, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n9176h7@n5.nabble.com> wrote:
clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Question+of+the+Week+for+May+5-11
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

This SUDSOL program is designed to spark creative discussions, share ideas and tips, etc.  If we have at least five participants I can give one lucky person a FREE WEEK of SUDSOL!!!!!  Share with your fellow demonstrators.  That is what makes this such a great site for demonstrators.

Have you demonstrated the new Project Life materials yet?  Share your experiences and any ideas you have.

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-for-May-5-11-tp9176.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node%2Bs1100894n3h44@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Re: Question of the Week for May 5-11

grantj

My understanding is that the point of Project Life is so you don't have to scrapbook! It is a way for you to put some information, and maybe an embellishment or two -- IF you want to. It eliminates the stress, strain and stash of regular scrapbooking.

I have MOSt of the thirty years of my children's pictures sorted. Using the journaling cards will allow me to add some information to the stacks, without having to go "all out." Then, if I never get around to doing the whole thing, at least some pictures will be identifiable.

Becky had a great book a few years ago on sorting your pictures and storing them. That's where I plan to start.

From: "SUDSOL [Christyne Richardson] via Business Talk" <ml-node+s1100894n9178h17@.nabble>
To: "SUDSOL Group" <revjanstamps@>
Sent: Monday, May 5, 2014 9:05:57 AM
Subject: SU!: Re: Question of the Week for May 5-11

appleblossomwhiskey@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Question of the Week for May 5-11
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: appleblossomwhiskey@

I've told my customers about it and shown them information about it, but not the actual products. I'm not much of a scrapbooker, so I wouldn't really use them, so it doesn't make sense for me to order them.

Hugs~
Christyne xoxox
christyne@

Check out my blog!

On 5 May 2014 09:51, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n9176h7@.nabble> wrote:
clindmeier@?subject=Question+of+the+Week+for+May+5-11
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@

This SUDSOL program is designed to spark creative discussions, share ideas and tips, etc. If we have at least five participants I can give one lucky person a FREE WEEK of SUDSOL!!!!! Share with your fellow demonstrators. That is what makes this such a great site for demonstrators.

Have you demonstrated the new Project Life materials yet? Share your experiences and any ideas you have.

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-for-May-5-11-tp9176.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node%2Bs1100894n3h44@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Christyne Richardson, please change the email address to: appleblossomwhiskey@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-for-May-5-11-tp9176p9178.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h92@.nabble

Reply | Threaded
|

RE: Re: Re: Question of the Week for May 5-11

donnab07

I am SO excited about Project Life.  I’m not a scrapbooker, so had not heard of this product.  I have received my pre-order, and will  be starting on filling pages this week.  This system will make it so easy to document and preserve my tons of photos, and am excited about showing completed pages to my customers!

Donna

From: ml-node+s1100894n9187h39@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n9187h39@.nabble]
Sent: Monday, May 05, 2014 8:22 AM
To: SUDSOL Group
Subject: SU!: Re: Re: Question of the Week for May 5-11

revjanstamps@comcast.net?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Re:%20Question%20of%20the%20Week%20for%20May%205-11

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@comcast.net

My understanding is that the point of Project Life is so you don't have to scrapbook! It is a way for you to put some information, and maybe an embellishment or two -- IF you want to. It eliminates the stress, strain and stash of regular scrapbooking.

I have MOSt of the thirty years of my children's pictures sorted. Using the journaling cards will allow me to add some information to the stacks, without having to go "all out." Then, if I never get around to doing the whole thing, at least some pictures will be identifiable.

Becky had a great book a few years ago on sorting your pictures and storing them. That's where I plan to start.

From: "SUDSOL [Christyne Richardson] via Business Talk" <ml-node+s1100894n9178h17@.nabble>
To: "SUDSOL Group" <revjanstamps@>
Sent: Monday, May 5, 2014 9:05:57 AM
Subject: SU!: Re: Question of the Week for May 5-11

appleblossomwhiskey@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Question of the Week for May 5-11

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: appleblossomwhiskey@

Hugs~
Christyne xoxox

christyne@

Check out my blog!

Join my team!

On 5 May 2014 09:51, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n9176h7@.nabble> wrote:

clindmeier@?subject=Question+of+the+Week+for+May+5-11

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@

This SUDSOL program is designed to spark creative discussions, share ideas and tips, etc. If we have at least five participants I can give one lucky person a FREE WEEK of SUDSOL!!!!! Share with your fellow demonstrators. That is what makes this such a great site for demonstrators.

Have you demonstrated the new Project Life materials yet? Share your experiences and any ideas you have.

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node%2Bs1100894n3h44@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Christyne Richardson, please change the email address to: appleblossomwhiskey@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-for-May-5-11-tp9176p9178.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h92@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-for-May-5-11-tp9176p9187.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h35@n5.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Debbie Dutchess
In reply to this post by Charlotte Lindmeier

I just held a class and didn't "demonstrate" Project Life, but had my sample pages out to show, along with all my PL supplies. I told them all about it, explaining that we will be offering a 12x12 album, and several themed card kits and accessory packs in the annual catalog. I shared my excitement about how easy this method of scrapbooking is. It only took me about 15 minutes to put each page together. It took me longer to decide on which photos to use than it did to assemble the page! I sold a card kit, a stamp set, and the pocket pages. They are all very excited to see the entire assortment of PL in the new catalog.

Debbie Dutchess

-----Original Message-----
From: SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n9176h95@.nabble>
To: SUDSOL Group <DeeLeeD@>
Sent: Mon, May 5, 2014 9:51 am
Subject: SU!: Question of the Week for May 5-11

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Question of the Week for May 5-11
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h32@n5.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Question of the Week for May 5-11

Kim Douds
I have several people that are very interested.  One person quit scrapbooking years ago because it was just too much work.  She is interested in purchasing Project Life products because it looks so easy!

I think Project Life is going to be a huge success with our customers.

Charlotte Lindmeier wrote

Reply | Threaded
|

Deborah Smart

I haven’t demonstrated them yet, but will be showing them at my open house at the end of this month.  I’m hoping that the ease of putting together the pages will entice some ‘non-scrapbookers’, and bring in some current ones.
~Deborah Smart

Sent: Monday, May 05, 2014 6:51 AM
To: debsmart@shaw.ca
Subject: SU!: Question of the Week for May 5-11

This SUDSOL program is designed to spark creative discussions, share ideas and tips, etc.  If we have at least five participants I can give one lucky person a FREE WEEK of SUDSOL!!!!!  Share with your fellow demonstrators.  That is what makes this such a great site for demonstrators.

Have you demonstrated the new Project Life materials yet?  Share your experiences and any ideas you have.

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h66@.nabble
Deborah Smart
Stampin' Discuss Summary Coordinator
Reply | Threaded
|

Mary Powell

I showed them off last night, I sold 5 sets! Everyone is loving them! 
Mary Powell
Sr. Supervisor

Sent from my iPad

On May 5, 2014, at 8:51 AM, "SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk" <ml-node+s1100894n9176h56@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h93@n5.nabble.com
Mary Powell
Demonstrator
Granpowell3@att.net
Craftmytimeaway.blogspot.net
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Re: Question of the Week for May 5-11

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPad

On May 7, 2014, at 9:38 AM, "SUDSOL [Mary Powell] via Business Talk" <ml-node+s1100894n9282h88@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

granpowell3@att.net?subject=Re: SU!: Question of the Week for May 5-11
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: granpowell3@att.net

I showed them off last night, I sold 5 sets! Everyone is loving them! 
Mary Powell
Sr. Supervisor

Sent from my iPad

On May 5, 2014, at 8:51 AM, "SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk" <ml-node+s1100894n9176h56@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h93@n5.nabble.com
Mary Powell
Demonstrator
Granpowell3@att.net
Craftmytimeaway.blogspot.net

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Mary Powell, please change the email address to: granpowell3@att.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-for-May-5-11-tp9176p9282.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h39@n5.nabble.com