Question of the Week for 2/10-16

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Question of the Week for 2/10-16

Charlotte Lindmeier

This SUDSOL program is designed to spark creative discussions, share ideas and tips, etc.  Your responses are sent directly to the list and a summary of all ideas shared is compiled and posted at the end of the week.

Our new question will be:

How are you reaching out to new customers during Sale A Bration?

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

RE: Question of the Week for 2/10-16

Libby Dyson

I’ve done the following:

1.    Made up some little bags with my business card, SAB brochure and a free gift (I made tons of little post-it notes) and handed them out at the local shopping centre

2.    Sent snail mail invitations out to about 18 people and hand delivered about 6 more invitations to a SAB party

3.    Gone through all my old contacts and my address book and made a list of people to contact about a party/workshop (that’s on today’s list)

4.    Talked to my downline about the advantages of having someone join SU during SAB and strongly encouraging them to work for a recruit J

Libby Dyson

Want to own your own business, contact me.J

Order online 24/7

Independent Stampin’ Up!® Demonstrator

Blog

Libby Stampz on Facebook

Pinterest

From: SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n5830h7@.nabble]
Sent: Wednesday, 12 February 2014 3:31 AM
To: SUDSOL Group
Subject: SU!: Question of the Week for 2/10-16

This SUDSOL program is designed to spark creative discussions, share ideas and tips, etc.  Your responses are sent directly to the list and a summary of all ideas shared is compiled and posted at the end of the week.

Our new question will be:

How are you reaching out to new customers during Sale A Bration?

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to the author, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net

If you just reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:

http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-for-2-10-16-tp5830.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h70@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.