Question of the Week for 12/25-31

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
8 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Question of the Week for 12/25-31

Charlotte Lindmeier
This SUDSOL program is designed to spark creative discussions, share ideas and tips etc. Your responses are sent directly to the list and a summary of all ideas shared is compiled and posted at the end of the week.  And if there are at least five participants one person will win one FREE week of SUDSOL. And you can play Bingo with the chance of winning FREE time there as well.  Send your answers by Sunday morning.

Our question this week is:
Did you give yourself a gift? Tell us what it was if you did. Perhaps something from the pre-order?
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: Question of the Week for 12/25-31

Cathy Hansen

Indeed I did!  As a matter of fact, I gave myself SEVERAL pre-order items during December!  My Christmas Day order, however, was pretty much just replenishing supplies – enough to be able to earn the Sale-a-Bration Celebrate You Thinlits Dies.

From: ml+s1100894n39951h84@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n39951h84@.nabble]
Sent: Wednesday, December 27, 2017 1:11 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <cihansen04@>
Subject: SU!: Question of the Week for 12/25-31

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Question%20of%20the%20Week%20for%2012/25-31

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

This SUDSOL program is designed to spark creative discussions, share ideas and tips etc. Your responses are sent directly to the list and a summary of all ideas shared is compiled and posted at the end of the week. And if there are at least five participants one person will win one FREE week of SUDSOL. And you can play Bingo with the chance of winning FREE time there as well. Send your answers by Sunday morning.

Did you give yourself a gift? Tell us what it was if you did. Perhaps something from the pre-order?

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-for-12-25-31-tp39951.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h96@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Question of the Week for 12/25-31

Robbie Rubala
In reply to this post by Charlotte Lindmeier

I did give myself a gift.  I signed up for an online colored pencil class as I want to use my pencils more.

On Wed, Dec 27, 2017 at 3:11 AM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n39951h79@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Question+of+the+Week+for+12/25-31
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

This SUDSOL program is designed to spark creative discussions, share ideas and tips etc. Your responses are sent directly to the list and a summary of all ideas shared is compiled and posted at the end of the week. And if there are at least five participants one person will win one FREE week of SUDSOL. And you can play Bingo with the chance of winning FREE time there as well. Send your answers by Sunday morning.

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-for-12-25-31-tp39951.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h91@n7.nabble.com

--
Robbie Rubala
my blog - https://creationsinpaper.com/

my Stampin' Up website - http://robbierubala.stampinup.net

Robbie Rubala
Reply | Threaded
|

Beth Schreiber

I did get myself a gift. I’ve been delving into the world of vinyl. To make weeding out small pieces, I bought myself a light board. So useful when looking to remove tiny pieces of vinyl, cardstock, etc. from different cuts. 

Sent from my iPad

On Dec 27, 2017, at 9:33 AM, SUDSOL [Robbie Rubala] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n39954h49@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

robbierubala@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Question of the Week for 12/25-31
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: robbierubala@gmail.com

I did give myself a gift. I signed up for an online colored pencil class as I want to use my pencils more.

On Wed, Dec 27, 2017 at 3:11 AM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n39951h79@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Question+of+the+Week+for+12/25-31

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h91@n7.nabble.com

--
Robbie Rubala
my blog - https://creationsinpaper.com/

my Stampin' Up website - http://robbierubala.stampinup.net

Robbie Rubala

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Robbie Rubala, please change the email address to: robbierubala@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-for-12-25-31-tp39951p39954.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h68@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Chris Occhipinti

I ordered a Carl Cutter for better class and event preparation.  And a few pre-order items in order to my hands on those stinkin" cute pandas!

Chris Occhipinti
Olympia WA

Sent from XFINITY Connect Mobile App

------ Original Message ------

To: cho1888@
Sent: December 27, 2017 at 12:11 AM

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Question of the Week for 12/25-31
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h81@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: Question of the Week for 12/25-31

Antinonem

Yes my pre orders and saleabration rewards.

Micki Antinone

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Sent: Wednesday, December 27, 2017 12:11 AM
To: mickiant@aol.com

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h95@.nabble

Reply | Threaded
|

RE: Question of the Week for 12/25-31

donnab07

Indeed I did.  I got some Occasions pre-order and SAB items.  Now I am playing with them!

Donna Bagwell

From: ml+s1100894n39951h23@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n39951h23@.nabble]
To: SUDSOL Group <donna@>

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h35@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Nola Burkhard

You bet I did!
I put in another pre-order just yesterday for more goodies (and FREE SAB items!!!). This order included The Flying Home set of stamps along with other things and then the SAB item was the pretty Heartfelt Blooms.

Looking forward to seeing the UPS truck in the next few days!

Stampin’ in AZ,
Nola

On Dec 27, 2017, at 10:00 AM, SUDSOL [donnab07] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n39961h67@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

donna@idahobagwells.net?subject=RE:%20Question%20of%20the%20Week%20for%2012/25-31
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: donna@idahobagwells.net

Indeed I did.  I got some Occasions pre-order and SAB items.  Now I am playing with them!

Donna Bagwell

From: ml+s1100894n39951h23@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n39951h23@.nabble]
To: SUDSOL Group <donna@>

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h35@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to donnab07, please change the email address to: donna@idahobagwells.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-for-12-25-31-tp39951p39961.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h69@n7.nabble.com

Nola J. Burkhard
Prescott, AZ
978-846-2046
nolaburkhard@icloud.com
Etsy shop: Inkonmypaws