classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Question of the Week Summary

Charlotte Lindmeier
Our Question this week was:
What is your favorite greeting in the catalog?
I bought the Beautiful Blizzard stamp set just for the sentiments.
I have two favourites and it was a difficult selection because there are so many great ones.  The first sentiment is from the stamp set Making Seasons Bright “Friends make the season shine”  and the next favourite sentiment is from the set I’ll be Home “There's no place like home for the holidays”.
My two favorites are “For all the thoughtful things you do” from Floral Phrases stamp set and “Friends make the good times better” from Waterfront stamp set.
I have three favorites: from All the Good Things - “No act of kindness no matter how small is ever wasted” from Bunch of Blossoms, “Today is a perfect day to be happy,” and anything that says just “thank you.”
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Question of the Week Summary

Nancy Sutton

Was there a winner or there wasn’t enough responses?

On Oct 7, 2018, at 3:36 PM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n44709h32@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Question%20of%20the%20Week%20Summary
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

Our Question this week was:
What is your favorite greeting in the catalog?
I bought the Beautiful Blizzard stamp set just for the sentiments.
I have two favourites and it was a difficult selection because there are so many great ones. The first sentiment is from the stamp set Making Seasons Bright “Friends make the season shine” and the next favourite sentiment is from the set I’ll be Home “There's no place like home for the holidays”.
My two favorites are “For all the thoughtful things you do” from Floral Phrases stamp set and “Friends make the good times better” from Waterfront stamp set.
I have three favorites: from All the Good Things - “No act of kindness no matter how small is ever wasted” from Bunch of Blossoms, “Today is a perfect day to be happy,” and anything that says just “thank you.”
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-Summary-tp44709.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, ml+s1100894n3h46@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

Nancy Sutton
Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Kingston, Ontario
www.rainbowsandbutterflies.stampinup.net
www.facebook.com/2stamp4you
A good day always includes stamping!!
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Question of the Week Summary

Charlotte Lindmeier
In reply to this post by Charlotte Lindmeier