Very sorry everyone. I thought I had posted this but I didn't. There are s one very good ideas here, I hope you read through them.
Thank you participants! We have enough responses to give a FREE week of SUDSOL so Chris Occhipinti is our winner this week.
This SUDSOL program is designed to spark creative discussions, share ideas and tips, etc. You're responses are sent directly to the list and a summary of all ideas shared is compiled and posted at the end of the week.
Our Question this week was:
What is your New Year’s resolution for your SU business? How do you think it will help your business? ******
One of my New Year Resolutions is to increase and build my team. To do so I will ask everyone if they are interested in owning their own business. Also, I will have bi monthly team meeting to encourage my team to recruit.
My second resolution is to pamper my customers with little treats and thank you notes so they think that I am the best demonstrator in the world.
My third will to make every effort to recontact with past customers that I have not heard from in the past six months.
Happy New Year to everyone! There are so many incentives that I could improve on with my business I don't know where to start :) Having thought about it and weighed out my options I believe that "consistency", is critical to my business improving.
The consistency of classes and advertising is paramount. I need this in order to gain new customers as that is where I have stagnated. I have become lackadaisical lately, watching my customers go to a craft store for card classes. These classes are providing the die in the cost of the class and they are able to do this for $25.00 CAD or less. This seems to be the rave lately. I need to come up with a counter to this gimmick. Perhaps free class with every card class taken which makes the cost 50% off. Anyway, consistency is the answer to getting my business rejuvenated in 2016.
My New Year resolution is to post to my blog and social media consistently and to call my customers. This will hopefully get more business and hopefully get more online customers.
I have lots of them but a few are:
Get lots out of VIP group
Blog and post to social media 6 days a week
Start video blogging
Call past customers
More attending my classes
For me it is just getting going again. So much going on in my personal life.
My New Year's Resolution(s)
1) Post to my Blog more Consistantly
2) Follow Up! more Consistantly
3) Manage My Time Consistantly
I am starting to get new customers through my DBWS, so using my Blog and Following Up will hopefully help retain them, and find more!
I want my business to expand, so my focus this year is on recruiting, and team retention.
I’m also going to try different tactics with product-based classes, to increase my product sales with people who ‘just like to make things’.
Finally – try making videos, and the new ‘rage’, Periscope!
*phew*! that outta keep me busy
My New Years goals:
1. Start a blog - to get some online business
2. Two new downline
***** I normally don't set resolutions however for my business I am going to offer online classes as well as workshops. I'm also going to focus on recruiting with at least one new team member every other month.
This year finds me much more introspective. I am committed to reminding myself why I joined SU! in the first place, why I have stayed for almost 12 years, and (most importantly) stop comparing my business to everyone else's and selling myself short. I need to do what works for me. If my work responsibilities preclude me from offering classes or clubs, then I cannot allow myself to feel guilty or frustrated because demos X, Y, or Z can. If work-life imbalance means I need to spend more time with my family and less at the craft table in any given week, then I shall do that. And I shall be grateful for the time I will have to spend with friends and customers creating fun or beautiful things.
I have developed my plan for 2016 and it has lots in it. I am not sure it will all be delivered so I will work through each in order of priority, bedding each down before moving onto the next one.
My resolutions for this year:
1. Establish external blog (a biggie for me as I have no expertise in this area), so that I can sell online products, be searchable and post files.
2. Change up my class offerings – focus on option for product based classes each class to increase my sales.
3. Take part in challenges to get my name out there to help build my business.
My business resolution is to keep "regular" business hours. I think it will help me by creating more separation between my business and personal life. It will probably make my husband happier, too!
I want to do so many things with my SU! business this year!
- keep my studio neat and clean
- offer more classes and get my calendar ready earlier
- promote classes
- recruit Im currently a Silver, with 1 recruit I would love to get 4 more ladies to join my team to make the move to Silver Elite (of course if I get more ladies that would be nice now too :)
- blog more often
Simply put.... Focus! Less multi-tasking and definitely less procrastinating!
Continue to re-organize my studio so I can find things more easily and so it looks more appealing to my customers when they attend my classes
· Continue the process of switching my blog platform to Wordpress
· Post more regularly to my blog in order to get my name out there and attract more customers
· Come up with different ideas for my classes
· Book more workshops
My up, upline has retired from SU! and it has caused me to revisit my reason for being a demonstrator.
I do love stamping, and sharing what I know.
1) I will continue my monthly classes.
2) Create a schedule for my wordpress.
3) Do more craft fairs- I don't sell alot, but I make great contacts.
And share this with my family, who are my greatest supporters
thanks for this question, it did get me thinking
1. Post consistently and regularly on my website, Pinterest and Facebook page.
2. Ask people to host a party
3. Create & post videos (I bought the equipment months ago)
4. Follow up. This is my biggest weakness.
My goals this year include posting more to my blog, using my DBWS more consistently and following the great little tips SUDSOL sends us every week.
Question of the Week
Wow, thank you so much...I certainly enjoyed reading everyone's responses!
Sent from XFINITY Connect Mobile App
Wow thank you to all who shared. I’m finally back on line but not physically well to be able to do what I would like right now. But I can share a few things even though I can’t do them all right now… since I can barely move from my muscle spasms.
1. Appreciate my customer again, through thank you cards… it got so I had too many customers to send cards.. now I’ve gotten small, due to health, I can send cards out again.
2. I was not able to do my yearly Hostess Appreciation last year for the first time in 15 years. I think this made a difference… I’m sure my customers were wondering why. I don’t want them to know when I’m physically unable to because it’s personal, not business. So it’s difficult. How do I communicate, I can’t because I’m in lots of pain? I try to keep up some, but I am visible not there, during that time. My customers want fun SU! Events, not to hear I’m in pain, that is professional, and for example right now I’m waiting for my Physical therapist who comes to my home, and as I write to you, I can barely move my head and my right shoulder is beyond pain. So during these times, I need to be kind to myself, but I’m lost to what to do or ‘say’ to my customers… any suggestions?? Thank you
3. Blog 3x a week, I like to set up posts, but again, that involves sitting up at a desk for a few hours… but when I’m well, I love it. My customers tease me they always know when I’m in the office. I email, I post etc… It’s funny to all of us….
4. I can’t set them up now, but I want to go back to meeting new customers through outside public events. But on some events I offer, I need to meet with people, and they can’t see me like this, well, I can’t drive like this… lol
So currently my mind is going and I just need to wait for my body feel better. If you are wondering, I have FMS all over, and TMJ. Not the end of the world, neither is life threatening or degenerative, I am blessed.
Thanks again for sharing your positive ideas. It really boosted my spirits reading it all..
Happy New Year!
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author:
If you want the reply to go ONLY to Chris Occhipinti, please change the email address to:
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email
|Free forum by Nabble||Edit this page|