Question of the Week Summary for 12/25-31

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Question of the Week Summary for 12/25-31

Charlotte Lindmeier
We had enough participants this week to give a free week of SUDSOL. Our winner this week is Mary Davis.

This SUDSOL program is designed to spark creative discussions, share ideas and tips, etc. You're responses are sent directly to the list and a summary of all ideas shared is compiled and posted at the end of the week.

Our Question this week was:
Did you give yourself a gift? Tell us what it was if you did. Perhaps something from the pre-order?
Yes, I gave myself the gift of the Good Tidings stamp set even though it is
retiring and not a good business decision. I love all the samples I have seen.
Yes I have bought myself a gift. Every December when it is pre-order time I choose several sets and embellishments to get my free Sale-e-bration sets so I can make samples for my customers. I got a total of 9 free Sale-e-bration sets. I was able to get the 2 $100 items. I love the panda set and the flower set. I love how it has different areas of shading to it. Can’t wait to get started stamping my samples. 
Indeed I did!  As a matter of fact, I gave myself SEVERAL pre-order items during December!  My Christmas Day order, however, was pretty much just replenishing supplies – enough to be able to earn the Sale-a-Bration Celebrate You Thinlits Dies.
I did give myself a gift.  I signed up for an online colored pencil class as I want to use my pencils more.
I did get myself a gift. I’ve been delving into the world of vinyl. To make weeding out small pieces, I bought myself a light board. So useful when looking to remove tiny pieces of vinyl, cardstock, etc. from different cuts. 
I ordered a Carl Cutter for better class and event preparation.  And a few pre-order items in order to my hands on those stinkin" cute pandas!
Yes my pre orders and saleabration rewards.
Indeed I did.  I got some Occasions pre-order and SAB items.  Now I am playing with them!
You bet I did!
I put in another pre-order just yesterday for more goodies (and FREE SAB items!!!). This order included The Flying Home set of stamps along with other things and then the SAB item was the pretty Heartfelt Blooms.

Looking forward to seeing the UPS truck in the next few days!
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

RE: Question of the Week Summary for 12/25-31

Lois Folla

Hi Ladies,

I know it’s late, but I gift myself new Halloween stamp sets that I really like. My customers are not into purchasing them, but like creating them. So I gift them to myself and use them for my classes.

Happy New Year!

Blessings,

Lois

Lois Folla

Senior Manager | Stampin' Up! Demonstrator

Inkie Spirits Leader Since 2000

Email: Lois@ | Phone: 732-785-1558

Office: 755 Hardean Rd, Brick, NJ 08724

Follow for Creative Ideas: www. StampinPress.com | Address: 755 Hardean Rd, Brick, NJ 08724

Shop Online 27/4 at: www.LoisFolla.StampinUp.net

From: ml+s1100894n40009h95@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n40009h95@.nabble]
Sent: Monday, January 1, 2018 11:11 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <lois@>
Subject: SU!: Question of the Week Summary for 12/25-31

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Question%20of%20the%20Week%20Summary%20for%2012/25-31

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

We had enough participants this week to give a free week of SUDSOL. Our winner this week is Mary Davis.

This SUDSOL program is designed to spark creative discussions, share ideas and tips, etc. You're responses are sent directly to the list and a summary of all ideas shared is compiled and posted at the end of the week.

Our Question this week was:
Did you give yourself a gift? Tell us what it was if you did. Perhaps something from the pre-order?
Yes, I gave myself the gift of the Good Tidings stamp set even though it is
retiring and not a good business decision. I love all the samples I have seen.
Yes I have bought myself a gift. Every December when it is pre-order time I choose several sets and embellishments to get my free Sale-e-bration sets so I can make samples for my customers. I got a total of 9 free Sale-e-bration sets. I was able to get the 2 $100 items. I love the panda set and the flower set. I love how it has different areas of shading to it. Can’t wait to get started stamping my samples.
Indeed I did! As a matter of fact, I gave myself SEVERAL pre-order items during December! My Christmas Day order, however, was pretty much just replenishing supplies – enough to be able to earn the Sale-a-Bration Celebrate You Thinlits Dies.
I did give myself a gift. I signed up for an online colored pencil class as I want to use my pencils more.
I did get myself a gift. I’ve been delving into the world of vinyl. To make weeding out small pieces, I bought myself a light board. So useful when looking to remove tiny pieces of vinyl, cardstock, etc. from different cuts.
I ordered a Carl Cutter for better class and event preparation. And a few pre-order items in order to my hands on those stinkin" cute pandas!
Yes my pre orders and saleabration rewards.
Indeed I did. I got some Occasions pre-order and SAB items. Now I am playing with them!
You bet I did!
I put in another pre-order just yesterday for more goodies (and FREE SAB items!!!). This order included The Flying Home set of stamps along with other things and then the SAB item was the pretty Heartfelt Blooms.

Looking forward to seeing the UPS truck in the next few days!

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-Summary-for-12-25-31-tp40009.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h9@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.