Question of the Week Reminder of 12/19-15

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
23 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Question of the Week Reminder of 12/19-15

Charlotte Lindmeier
We're all super busy this t hime of your so our question will be easy.  Don't forget to take time to enjoy the season not to stress over it.  I hope you each have a great holiday.

This SUDSOL program is designed to spark creative discussions, share ideas and tips etc. Your responses are sent directly to the list and a summary of all ideas shared is compiled and posted at the end of the week.  And if there are at least five participants one person will win one FREE week of SUDSOL. And you can play Bingo with the chance of winning FREE time there as well.  Send your answers by Sunday morning.

Our question this week is:
How many hand made Christmas or holiday cards did you receive this year?
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Question of the Week Reminder of 12/19-15

Beth Schreiber

As of right now, I've received 2. I've sent out about 30. Love the comments people make when I see them after getting their card. 

Sent from my iPad

On Dec 21, 2016, at 11:13 AM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n33461h66@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Question of the Week Reminder of 12/19-15
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

We're all super busy this t hime of your so our question will be easy.  Don't forget to take time to enjoy the season not to stress over it.  I hope you each have a great holiday.

This SUDSOL program is designed to spark creative discussions, share ideas and tips etc. Your responses are sent directly to the list and a summary of all ideas shared is compiled and posted at the end of the week. And if there are at least five participants one person will win one FREE week of SUDSOL. And you can play Bingo with the chance of winning FREE time there as well. Send your answers by Sunday morning.

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-Reminder-of-12-19-15-tp33461.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h68@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Antinonem
In reply to this post by Charlotte Lindmeier

I only received 6. All the others were store bought or on line.
Micki

-----Original Message-----
From: SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n33461h93@.nabble>
To: SUDSOL Group <mickiant@>
Sent: Wed, Dec 21, 2016 9:46 am
Subject: SU!: Question of the Week Reminder of 12/19-15

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

This SUDSOL program is designed to spark creative discussions, share ideas and tips etc. Your responses are sent directly to the list and a summary of all ideas shared is compiled and posted at the end of the week. And if there are at least five participants one person will win one FREE week of SUDSOL. And you can play Bingo with the chance of winning FREE time there as well. Send your answers by Sunday morning.

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-Reminder-of-12-19-15-tp33461.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h95@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Nola Burkhard

I usually mail out about 25-30. I have 2 Etsy customers that mail me handmade cards and then friends - I got about 6 so far. Not all use SU! materials, I’m fine with that - a handmade card makes all the difference!

Stamp, Create, Play … Everyday!
Nola

On Dec 21, 2016, at 9:28 AM, SUDSOL [Antinonem] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n33463h29@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

mickiant@aol.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Question%20of%20the%20Week%20Reminder%20of%2012/19-15
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: mickiant@aol.com

Micki

From: SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n33461h93@.nabble>

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

Charlotte Lindmeier 
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-Reminder-of-12-19-15-tp33461.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h95@n7.nabble.comnode+s1100894n3h95@n7.nabble.com 
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Antinonem, please change the email address to: mickiant@aol.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-Reminder-of-12-19-15-tp33461p33463.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h69@n7.nabble.com 

Reply | Threaded
|

RE: Question of the Week Reminder of 12/19-15

Robin Messenheimer

3 so far – and they’re all gorgeous!

Robin Messenheimer

Pahoa, Hawai'i

http://robinscraftroom.com

From: ml-node+s1100894n33461h60@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n33461h60@.nabble]
Sent: Wednesday, December 21, 2016 6:14 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <rmessenheimer@>

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Question%20of%20the%20Week%20Reminder%20of%2012/19-15

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h62@n7.nabble.com

Robin Messenheimer Hilo, Hawaii https://robinscraftroom.com
Reply | Threaded
|

donnab07

I’ve received 4 handmade cards so far.

Donna

From: ml-node+s1100894n33461h33@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n33461h33@.nabble]
Sent: Wednesday, December 21, 2016 8:14 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <donna@>

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Question%20of%20the%20Week%20Reminder%20of%2012/19-15

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h35@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Barbara Stitt

So far I have received only 1.  I sent close to 200.  Several have told
me they are no longer sending cards.  The world and traditions are
changing.

Sent from my iPad

On Dec 21, 2016, at 12:46 PM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n33461h37@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h39@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Deborah Smart

I’ve received 4 handmade cards this year! Smile 
~Deborah Smart

Sent: Wednesday, December 21, 2016 8:13 AM

mailto:clindmeier@?subject=Question of the Week Reminder of 12/19-15
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@

We're all super busy this t hime of your so our question will be easy.  Don't forget to take time to enjoy the season not to stress over it.  I hope you each have a great holiday.

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h66@.nabble
Deborah Smart
Stampin' Discuss Summary Coordinator
Reply | Threaded
|

Coleen Astalos

I've received 1 so far.  I sent out 40.

Coleen

Coleen Astalos, Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Alamosa, CO, coleen@sudsol.com
See my website at http://alamosa.stampinup.net
Are you a demonstrator? Join me on SUDSOL - Your 24/7 Upline!

From: ml-node+s1100894n33461h36@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n33461h36@.nabble]
Sent: Wednesday, December 21, 2016 9:14 AM
To: SUDSOL Group

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h38@n7.nabble.com

Coleen Astalos
SLB Member

Reply | Threaded
|

Bonnie Condrey
In reply to this post by Antinonem

I have received two and I sent out 114. My husband is a pastor and I send them to the church families as well as friends. I do love the comments I receive from the members.  A couple of them told me they really look forward to my cards and one family said they proudly display it on their mantle. 

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 21, 2016, at 11:28 AM, SUDSOL [Antinonem] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n33463h72@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

mickiant@aol.com?subject=Re: SU!: Question of the Week Reminder of 12/19-15
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: mickiant@aol.com

Micki

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h95@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Antinonem, please change the email address to: mickiant@aol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-Reminder-of-12-19-15-tp33461p33463.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h12@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Christine Josti

I’m so lucky, I’ve received 15 so far and I prominently display them for everyone to see as they walk in my house.  I’ve sent (about to send, they’re almost all signed) 133 for family, friends and customers/class attendees.  Luckily, I begin making them at my Christmas in July class.

Merry Christmas everyone!
Christine Josti

On Dec 21, 2016, at 1:02 PM, SUDSOL [Bonnie Condrey] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n33471h9@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

bcondrey1@aol.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Question%20of%20the%20Week%20Reminder%20of%2012/19-15
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: bcondrey1@aol.com

I have received two and I sent out 114. My husband is a pastor and I send them to the church families as well as friends. I do love the comments I receive from the members.  A couple of them told me they really look forward to my cards and one family said they proudly display it on their mantle. 

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 21, 2016, at 11:28 AM, SUDSOL [Antinonem] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n33463h72@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: mickiant@aol.com

Micki

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

Charlotte Lindmeier 
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-Reminder-of-12-19-15-tp33461.html

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Antinonem, please change the email address to: mickiant@aol.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-Reminder-of-12-19-15-tp33461p33463.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h12@n7.nabble.com 

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Bonnie Condrey, please change the email address to: bcondrey1@aol.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-Reminder-of-12-19-15-tp33461p33471.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h1@n7.nabble.com 
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Christine Josti
christinejosti@gmail.com
christine@mailsomethingpretty.com
Facebook: Mail Something Pretty
Classes, Parties & Stampin’ Up! catalog sales

Christine Josti
Norwell, MA
www.mailsomethingpretty.com
Reply | Threaded
|

selfridges

I have been lucky to have received 11 gorgeous handmade cards so far this year.  I sent out about 70.  I am a lurker and a copier, so all of you who contribute make me feel like an artist.  Thank you.  Merry Christmas to you all, wonderful, generous, and creative members. 

Sue

Susan j Selfridge
609-407-9415    
8 Brandywine Court      
Egg Harbor Township     
New Jersey  08234     
sjs2243@

www.sueselfridge.stampinup.net

From: ml-node+s1100894n33461h21@.nabble <ml-node+s1100894n33461h21@.nabble> on behalf of SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n33461h21@.nabble>
Sent: Wednesday, December 21, 2016 11:13 AM

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h23@.nabble
Susan J Selfridge
Sr Supervisor
sjs2243@hotmail.com
609-407-9415
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: Question of the Week Reminder of 12/19-15

Char Wilson
In reply to this post by Christine Josti

We’ve received 28 handmade cards thus far out of the 67 that we have gotten so far.  I didn’t even keep track of all the ones I sent out…but at least 67+.  I also made some for my classes and doubled and tripled them as I made them.

I love giving and receiving the cards!!!  So much talent out there.

Char

Have a great day!!!!

Char Wilson

Stampin’ UP!

Independent Demonstrator

My SU Website

My Blog

From: ml-node+s1100894n33473h17@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n33473h17@.nabble]
Sent: Wednesday, December 21, 2016 10:18 AM
Subject: Re: SU!: Question of the Week Reminder of 12/19-15

christinejosti@gmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Question%20of%20the%20Week%20Reminder%20of%2012/19-15

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: christinejosti@gmail.com

I’m so lucky, I’ve received 15 so far and I prominently display them for everyone to see as they walk in my house.  I’ve sent (about to send, they’re almost all signed) 133 for family, friends and customers/class attendees.  Luckily, I begin making them at my Christmas in July class.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Christine Josti

On Dec 21, 2016, at 1:02 PM, SUDSOL [Bonnie Condrey] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n33471h9@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

bcondrey1@aol.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Question%20of%20the%20Week%20Reminder%20of%2012/19-15

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: bcondrey1@aol.com

Sent from my iPhone

Micki

Charlotte Lindmeier 
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h12@n7.nabble.com 

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Bonnie Condrey, please change the email address to: bcondrey1@aol.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-Reminder-of-12-19-15-tp33461p33471.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h1@n7.nabble.com 
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Christine Josti

christinejosti@gmail.com

christine@mailsomethingpretty.com

Facebook: Mail Something Pretty

Classes, Parties & Stampin’ Up! catalog sales

Christine Josti
Norwell, MA
www.mailsomethingpretty.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Christine Josti, please change the email address to: christinejosti@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-Reminder-of-12-19-15-tp33461p33473.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h47@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Libby Dyson

I've received 7 and sent out about 60

On 22 December 2016 at 03:13, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n33461h68@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Question+of+the+Week+Reminder+of+12/19-15

We're all super busy this t hime of your so our question will be easy.  Don't forget to take time to enjoy the season not to stress over it.  I hope you each have a great holiday.

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node%2Bs1100894n3h70@n7.nabble.com

--
Reply | Threaded
|

Denise Foor

So far, I’ve received 4 handmade cards.  They are all very pretty.

Denise

Denise Foor

Stampin' Up! Paper Crafting Classes, Clubs, Scrapbooks
Shop SU online 24/7

My blog: http://www.denisefoor.blogspot.com/

My email: dfoor@...
My Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/denise_foor/

We're all super busy this t hime of your so our question will be easy. Don't forget to take time to enjoy the season not to stress over it. I hope you each have a great holiday.

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

Denise Foor Stampin’ Up! Manager & SU Independent Demo/Instructor Stampin' Up! Paper Crafting Classes, Clubs, Crops Shop SU online 24/7: http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/denisefoor My blog: http://www.denisefoor.blogspot.com/ My email: dfoor@embarqmail.com Join me on SUDSOL - Your 24/7 Upline!
Reply | Threaded
|

Janet Smith

Two!  One from my sister; one from my niece.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad

On Wednesday, December 21, 2016, 8:13 AM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n33461h8@.nabble> wrote:

<a rel="nofollow" ymailto="mailto:clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Question of the Week Reminder of 12/19-15" target="_blank" href="javascript:return">Click here to reply directly to Charlotte Lindmeier privately at clindmeier@...

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: <a rel="nofollow" ymailto="mailto:clindmeier@windstream.net" target="_blank" href="javascript:return">clindmeier@...
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h10@.nabble

Janet
Janet Smith, Santa Rosa, CA
janetstamps@pacbell.net

SU! Web: http://www.stampinwithjanet.stampinup.net

Our 17 year old granddaughter Annika suffered a massive brain bleed on Oct. 8. Although she hasn't woken up yet, she's  home to continue her recovery with her family. To smooth the family's way, we're asking for your help! - See more at:

http://www.youcaring.com/medical-fundraiser/helping-annika-heal/119478
Reply | Threaded
|

Robin Messenheimer

Nice! My sister-in-law is one of my downline and she NEVER sends out any of her cards. Her daughter (my niece) goes to her classes occasionally and NEVER sends out any of her cards. I have got to get that to stop!!!

Robin

Robin Messenheimer

Pahoa, Hawai'i

From: ml-node+s1100894n33490h59@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n33490h59@.nabble]
Sent: Wednesday, December 21, 2016 3:44 PM

janetstamps@pacbell.net?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Question%20of%20the%20Week%20Reminder%20of%2012/19-15

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: janetstamps@pacbell.net

On Wednesday, December 21, 2016, 8:13 AM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n33461h8@.nabble> wrote:

<a rel="nofollow" ymailto="clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Question%20of%20the%20Week%20Reminder%20of%2012/19-15" target="_blank" href="javascript:return">Click here to reply directly to Charlotte Lindmeier privately at clindmeier@...

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: <a rel="nofollow" ymailto="clindmeier@windstream.net" target="_blank" href="javascript:return">clindmeier@...

Janet
janetstamps@pacbell.net

Our 17 year old granddaughter Annika suffered a massive brain bleed on Oct. 8. Although she hasn't woken up yet, she's  home to continue her recovery with her family. To smooth the family's way, we're asking for your help! - See more at:

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Janet Smith, please change the email address to: janetstamps@pacbell.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-Reminder-of-12-19-15-tp33461p33490.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h62@n7.nabble.com

Robin Messenheimer Hilo, Hawaii https://robinscraftroom.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Kathy Slamar

I have received 6 so far.  2 from my sisters who are customers and 4 from club members.  One club member sent an ecard😜. Wait until I see her!  I bet I get at least 2 more, since my club members usually send them

Merry Christmas to all, and a special thank you to all who work on SUDSOL!
Kathy Slamar

Sent from my iPad

On Dec 21, 2016, at 10:34 PM, SUDSOL [Robin Messenheimer] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n33492h11@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

rmessenheimer@earthlink.net?subject=RE: SU!: Question of the Week Reminder of 12/19-15
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: rmessenheimer@earthlink.net

Nice! My sister-in-law is one of my downline and she NEVER sends out any of her cards. Her daughter (my niece) goes to her classes occasionally and NEVER sends out any of her cards. I have got to get that to stop!!!

Robin

Robin Messenheimer

Pahoa, Hawai'i

From: ml-node+s1100894n33490h59@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n33490h59@.nabble]

janetstamps@pacbell.net?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Question%20of%20the%20Week%20Reminder%20of%2012/19-15

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: janetstamps@pacbell.net

<a rel="nofollow" ymailto="clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Question%20of%20the%20Week%20Reminder%20of%2012/19-15" target="_blank" href="javascript:return">Click here to reply directly to Charlotte Lindmeier privately at clindmeier@...

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: <a rel="nofollow" ymailto="clindmeier@windstream.net" target="_blank" href="javascript:return">clindmeier@...

Janet
janetstamps@pacbell.net

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Janet Smith, please change the email address to: janetstamps@pacbell.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-Reminder-of-12-19-15-tp33461p33490.html

Robin Messenheimer Pahoa, Hawaii http://robinscraftroom.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Robin Messenheimer, please change the email address to: rmessenheimer@earthlink.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-Reminder-of-12-19-15-tp33461p33492.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h52@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Question of the Week Reminder of 12/19-15

Cindy Kemna
I usually make and send about 100 Christmas cards to family, friends, downline & customers but this year we sent a Shutterfly card with pictures of our family trip to Alaska and first ever Christmas letter.  I've received 9 handmade cards.
Cindy Kemna

Reply | Threaded
|

Blythe Klipple
In reply to this post by Robin Messenheimer

Robin and all,

I sent out every one of my Christmas class cards, buffet cards, library cards, blog sample cards, Paper Pumpkin cards and those I found stashed in drawers from year’s past this year.  What fun!  And I’m ready for a clean start next year.  And I’ve still had to make AND SEND a few more.  Amazing how we tend to hoard our beautiful cards.  But—share Ladies.  Share!  Get ‘em out there.  :)   (Now…..if anyone wants some old kits to finish and use, I have a few of those.  I’m serious.  Postage only.  Gotta get them out of my house to somewhere/one that will use them!  I’ll post pix in a bit.)

~Blythe

On Dec 21, 2016, at 8:34 PM, SUDSOL [Robin Messenheimer] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n33492h19@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

rmessenheimer@earthlink.net?subject=RE:%20SU!:%20Question%20of%20the%20Week%20Reminder%20of%2012/19-15
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: rmessenheimer@earthlink.net

Robin

Robin Messenheimer

Pahoa, Hawai'i

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

Janet
janetstamps@pacbell.net

Robin Messenheimer Pahoa, Hawaii http://robinscraftroom.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Robin Messenheimer, please change the email address to: rmessenheimer@earthlink.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-Reminder-of-12-19-15-tp33461p33492.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h60@n7.nabble.com

Blythe Klipple, UPDATES/FAQ COORDINATOR