classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
20 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Question of the Week Reminder for Jan. 14 through the 20th

Charlotte Lindmeier
Our question this week is:
Do you use the cost calculator when you are planning your events?  

Participate and you could win one FREE week of SUDSOL. OR you could play Bingo with a chance of winning FREE time there as well. Send your answers by Sunday morning.
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Question of the Week Reminder for Jan. 14 through the 20th

Kim Baker

I don't use it for my personal classes very often - unless I'm using a specialty DSP a more expensive element. We do use it when the group I'm part of does a big event though. 

Haven't seen my blog? 
Please check it out and share! 

From: SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n46089h13@.nabble>
To: SUDSOL Group <paintfancy@>
Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2019 1:25 AM
Subject: SU!: Question of the Week Reminder for Jan. 14 through the 20th

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Question%20of%20the%20Week%20Reminder%20for%20Jan.%2014%20through%20the%2020th
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@

Participate and you could win one FREE week of SUDSOL. OR you could play Bingo with a chance of winning FREE time there as well. Send your answers by Sunday morning.
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-Reminder-for-Jan-14-through-the-20th-tp46089.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h47@.nabble
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

Sue Erickson

No I don’t but should. 

Sent from my iPad

On Jan 16, 2019, at 5:32 AM, SUDSOL [Kim Baker] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n46092h30@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

paintfancy@yahoo.com?subject=Re: SU!: Question of the Week Reminder for Jan. 14 through the 20th
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: paintfancy@yahoo.com

I don't use it for my personal classes very often - unless I'm using a specialty DSP a more expensive element. We do use it when the group I'm part of does a big event though. 

Haven't seen my blog? 

From: SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n46089h13@.nabble>

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Question%20of%20the%20Week%20Reminder%20for%20Jan.%2014%20through%20the%2020th
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-Reminder-for-Jan-14-through-the-20th-tp46089.html

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Kim Baker, please change the email address to: paintfancy@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-Reminder-for-Jan-14-through-the-20th-tp46089p46092.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h71@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: Question of the Week Reminder for Jan. 14 through the 20th

donnab07
In reply to this post by Charlotte Lindmeier

I have rarely used it in the past, but plan to take advantage of this wonderful tool this year.

Donna Bagwell

From: ml+s1100894n46089h1@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n46089h1@.nabble]
Sent: Tuesday, January 15, 2019 11:26 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <donna@>

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h35@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

Nancy Noble

When iam doing cards for an event I always use the cost calculator
If doing simple cards or cards for myself I just calculate in my head.

On Wed, Jan 16, 2019 at 9:35 AM, SUDSOL [donnab07] via Business Talk
<ml+s1100894n46099h37@.nabble> wrote:
donna@idahobagwells.net?subject=RE: Question of the Week Reminder for Jan. 14 through the 20th
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: donna@

I have rarely used it in the past, but plan to take advantage of this wonderful tool this year.

Donna Bagwell

From: ml+s1100894n46089h1@.nabble [mailto: ml+s1100894n46089h1@.nabble ]
To: SUDSOL Group < donna@ >

clindmeier@?subject=Question%20of%20the%20Week%20Reminder%20for%20Jan.%2014%20through%20the%2020th

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h35@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to donnab07, please change the email address to: donna@idahobagwells.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-Reminder-for-Jan-14-through-the-20th-tp46089p46099.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h61@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Beth Schreiber

Not consistently. I know basic costs off the top of my head (ie 1/4 sheet cardstock, full sheet DSP). Comes in very handy when figuring kit costs.

Sent from my iPad

On Jan 16, 2019, at 11:08 AM, SUDSOL [Nancy Noble] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n46101h6@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

nancy.noble@att.net?subject=Re: SU!: Question of the Week Reminder for Jan. 14 through the 20th
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: nancy.noble@att.net

When iam doing cards for an event I always use the cost calculator
If doing simple cards or cards for myself I just calculate in my head.

On Wed, Jan 16, 2019 at 9:35 AM, SUDSOL [donnab07] via Business Talk
<ml+s1100894n46099h37@.nabble> wrote:
donna@idahobagwells.net?subject=RE: Question of the Week Reminder for Jan. 14 through the 20th
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: donna@

Donna Bagwell

From: ml+s1100894n46089h1@.nabble [mailto: ml+s1100894n46089h1@.nabble ]
To: SUDSOL Group < donna@ >

clindmeier@?subject=Question%20of%20the%20Week%20Reminder%20for%20Jan.%2014%20through%20the%2020th

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h35@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to donnab07, please change the email address to: donna@idahobagwells.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-Reminder-for-Jan-14-through-the-20th-tp46089p46099.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h61@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Nancy Noble, please change the email address to: nancy.noble@att.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-Reminder-for-Jan-14-through-the-20th-tp46089p46101.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h68@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Antinonem

I haven't used one but am thinking I should.
Micki

-----Original Message-----
From: SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n46089h61@.nabble>
To: SUDSOL Group <mickiant@>
Sent: Tue, Jan 15, 2019 11:25 pm

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Question of the Week Reminder for Jan. 14 through the 20th

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h95@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Question of the Week Reminder for Jan. 14 through the 20th

tina kvrgic
Charlotte Lindmeier wrote

Always! This way I can know what to price the class/items at! I created my own but also use the SU! one listed!
Reply | Threaded
|

Carolyn Patterson

As of yet I have not, but really need to check costs of projects to see if I am charging enough for classes to cover cost, a little profit and my time for prep.

On January 17, 2019, at 9:43 AM, "SUDSOL [tina kvrgic] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n46114h67@.nabble> wrote:

northernstamper@gmail.com?subject=Re: Question of the Week Reminder for Jan. 14 through the 20th
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: northernstamper@gmail.com

Always! This way I can know what to price the class/items at! I created my own but also use the SU! one listed!

If you want the reply to go ONLY to tina kvrgic, please change the email address to: northernstamper@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-Reminder-for-Jan-14-through-the-20th-tp46089p46114.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h26@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: Question of the Week Reminder for Jan. 14 through the 20th

Lois Folla

No, I don’t. But if I were to a stamp camp I would… But I don’t hold large events like that…

Lois Folla, Stampin' Up! Senior Manager

Paper Craft Classes/Clubs/Parties & More Available 

Office: 732.785.1558  Cell Phone: 732-598-5026

Address: 755 Hardean Rd, Brick, NJ 08724

Calendar of Events:  www.LoisFolla.Stampinup.net 

Shop Online Anytime  

Stay Connected:

My Blogwww.LoisFolla.com

Pinterest

Facebook

Happy 30th Anniversary Stampin' UP!

Love It. Live It. Share It 

From: ml+s1100894n46089h75@.nabble <ml+s1100894n46089h75@.nabble>
Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2019 2:26 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <lois@>

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h9@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Betty Cunningham
In reply to this post by tina kvrgic

Should use it more than I do. I know my basic card price is under $1.50.  IfI’m doing projects, I use it more.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 17, 2019, at 8:43 AM, SUDSOL [tina kvrgic] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n46114h7@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

northernstamper@gmail.com?subject=Re: Question of the Week Reminder for Jan. 14 through the 20th
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: northernstamper@gmail.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to tina kvrgic, please change the email address to: northernstamper@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-Reminder-for-Jan-14-through-the-20th-tp46089p46114.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h66@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Terri Aldridge

I use the cost calculator a lot. I use it mostly for pricing out my products for craft fairs and my specialty classes. I really don't use it for regular card clubs because I can come pretty close on the cost of supplies of each card just from experience.
Reply | Threaded
|

Janette Clark
In reply to this post by tina kvrgic

No I don't use it much at all and this question has made me think more about using it for my classes 🤔😃

On Fri, 18 Jan. 2019, 12:43 am SUDSOL [tina kvrgic] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n46114h41@n7.nabble.com wrote:
northernstamper@gmail.com?subject=Re:+Question+of+the+Week+Reminder+for+Jan.+14+through+the+20th

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h0@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Cathy Hansen
In reply to this post by Terri Aldridge

I have used it sporadically.  I love doing math, though, and since I’ve retired from my full-time job I don’t have as many occasions to use it ... so I often do my own calculations just to keep my brain alive and reasonably well .... 🤪

Cathy Hansen 

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 17, 2019, at 2:57 PM, SUDSOL [Terri Aldridge] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n46128h71@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

tccreations@tcandme.net?subject=Re: Question of the Week Reminder for Jan. 14 through the 20th
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: tccreations@tcandme.net

I use the cost calculator a lot. I use it mostly for pricing out my products for craft fairs and my specialty classes. I really don't use it for regular card clubs because I can come pretty close on the cost of supplies of each card just from experience.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Terri Aldridge, please change the email address to: tccreations@tcandme.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-Reminder-for-Jan-14-through-the-20th-tp46089p46128.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h96@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Nola Burkhard

No, honestly I’ve never used one. I don’t charge for my Catalog Kickoffs. But I do for my card technique classes.
All of my customers are retired so I set a fee of $25 for 5 cards and go with it.
Nola

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 17, 2019, at 5:45 PM, SUDSOL [Cathy Hansen] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n46132h68@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

cihansen04@hotmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Question of the Week Reminder for Jan. 14 through the 20th
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: cihansen04@hotmail.com

I have used it sporadically.  I love doing math, though, and since I’ve retired from my full-time job I don’t have as many occasions to use it ... so I often do my own calculations just to keep my brain alive and reasonably well .... 🤪

Cathy Hansen 

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 17, 2019, at 2:57 PM, SUDSOL [Terri Aldridge] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n46128h71@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

tccreations@tcandme.net?subject=Re: Question of the Week Reminder for Jan. 14 through the 20th
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: tccreations@tcandme.net

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Terri Aldridge, please change the email address to: tccreations@tcandme.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-Reminder-for-Jan-14-through-the-20th-tp46089p46128.html

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Cathy Hansen, please change the email address to: cihansen04@hotmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-Reminder-for-Jan-14-through-the-20th-tp46089p46132.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h69@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

davism

I’ve used it a couple of times but I don’t hold many events that would require using it. It was a great tool. Mary Davis

On Thu, Jan 17, 2019 at 9:44 PM SUDSOL [Nola Burkhard] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n46135h65@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
Nolaburkhard@icloud.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+Question+of+the+Week+Reminder+for+Jan.+14+through+the+20th
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Nolaburkhard@icloud.com

No, honestly I’ve never used one. I don’t charge for my Catalog Kickoffs. But I do for my card technique classes.
All of my customers are retired so I set a fee of $25 for 5 cards and go with it.
Nola

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 17, 2019, at 5:45 PM, SUDSOL [Cathy Hansen] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n46132h68@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

cihansen04@...?subject=Re: SU!: Question of the Week Reminder for Jan. 14 through the 20th
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: cihansen04@hotmail.com

I have used it sporadically.  I love doing math, though, and since I’ve retired from my full-time job I don’t have as many occasions to use it ... so I often do my own calculations just to keep my brain alive and reasonably well .... 🤪

Cathy Hansen 

Sent from my iPhone

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Cathy Hansen, please change the email address to: cihansen04@hotmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-Reminder-for-Jan-14-through-the-20th-tp46089p46132.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h69@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Nola Burkhard, please change the email address to: Nolaburkhard@icloud.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-Reminder-for-Jan-14-through-the-20th-tp46089p46135.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h73@n7.nabble.com
Mary Davis, senior supervisor
Stampin' in the Finger Lakes
2011 featured sewer at Convention
mdavis74@rochester.rr.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Jayme Ziemer
I use it very sporadically. It's easier for me to do the math because my catalog is usually closer than my computer is.
Reply | Threaded
|

Kathleen Brandt
In reply to this post by Sue Erickson

I do not. 
Katie Brandt
stampingwithkate@gmail.com
stampingwithkate@gmail.comwww.catskillstamper.com
stampingwithkate@gmail.comwww.katiebrandt.stampinup.net
(845) 331-3259 (h)
(845) 532-7382 (c)

On Wed, Jan 16, 2019 at 9:50 AM SUDSOL [Sue Erickson] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n46093h61@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
akviewpt@yahoo.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+Question+of+the+Week+Reminder+for+Jan.+14+through+the+20th
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: akviewpt@yahoo.com

No I don’t but should. 

Sent from my iPad

On Jan 16, 2019, at 5:32 AM, SUDSOL [Kim Baker] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n46092h30@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

paintfancy@...?subject=Re: SU!: Question of the Week Reminder for Jan. 14 through the 20th
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: paintfancy@yahoo.com

Haven't seen my blog? 

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Kim Baker, please change the email address to: paintfancy@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-Reminder-for-Jan-14-through-the-20th-tp46089p46092.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h71@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sue Erickson, please change the email address to: akviewpt@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-Reminder-for-Jan-14-through-the-20th-tp46089p46093.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h71@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Upline?

Nola Burkhard
In reply to this post by Cathy Hansen

You guys are my uplines!!!

Sent from my iPhone
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Upline?

Margaret Minneman
Nola Burkhard wrote
You guys are my uplines!!!

Sent from my iPhone
Thanks, Nola, for putting words to my heart thought!