Question of the Week Reminder for 9/12-18

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
20 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Question of the Week Reminder for 9/12-18

Charlotte Lindmeier
This SUDSOL program is designed to spark creative discussions, share ideas and tips etc. Your responses are sent directly to the list and a summary of all ideas shared is compiled and posted at the end of the week.  And if there are at least five participants one person will win one FREE week of SUDSOL. And you can play Bingo with the chance of winning FREE time there as well.  Send your answers by Sunday morning.

Our question this week is:
What is the tool you use all the time?  Any special uses for it?
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Question of the Week Reminder for 9/12-18

Nola Burkhard

I would say that I still use our Envelope punch board. I make envelopes all the time to slip a special goodie in for those that order from me for SU! as well as my Etsy shop. I Love it!

Nola

On Sep 15, 2016, at 9:28 AM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n31935h61@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Question%20of%20the%20Week%20Reminder%20for%209/12-18
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

This SUDSOL program is designed to spark creative discussions, share ideas and tips etc. Your responses are sent directly to the list and a summary of all ideas shared is compiled and posted at the end of the week. And if there are at least five participants one person will win one FREE week of SUDSOL. And you can play Bingo with the chance of winning FREE time there as well. Send your answers by Sunday morning.

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-Reminder-for-9-12-18-tp31935.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h69@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

grantj
In reply to this post by Charlotte Lindmeier

I would say the Big Shot. I use it on almost every project.

From: "SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk" <ml-node+s1100894n31935h84@.nabble>
To: "SUDSOL Group" <revjanstamps@>
Sent: Thursday, September 15, 2016 11:28:10 AM
Subject: SU!: Question of the Week Reminder for 9/12-18

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Question of the Week Reminder for 9/12-18
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@

This SUDSOL program is designed to spark creative discussions, share ideas and tips etc. Your responses are sent directly to the list and a summary of all ideas shared is compiled and posted at the end of the week. And if there are at least five participants one person will win one FREE week of SUDSOL. And you can play Bingo with the chance of winning FREE time there as well. Send your answers by Sunday morning.

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-Reminder-for-9-12-18-tp31935.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h92@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

Wilkinsonb

The big shot!
Brenda

Brenda WIlkinson
Your independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
BJ Stamping Treasures
Bring Joy with Stamping Treasures
413-203-5196
Email: Brenda@bjstampingtreasures.com

On Sep 15, 2016, at 12:28 PM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n31935h53@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h61@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Beth Schreiber

My paper trimmer! Use it to cut, score and measure!

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 15, 2016, at 12:28 PM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n31935h60@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h68@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Blythe Klipple

I’d have to say my Big Shot.  I’ve stopped putting it away since I just pull it right back out.  TIEFs, framelits, thinlits.
~Blythe

On Sep 15, 2016, at 9:28 AM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n31935h52@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Question%20of%20the%20Week%20Reminder%20for%209/12-18

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h60@n7.nabble.com

Blythe Klipple, UPDATES/FAQ COORDINATOR

Reply | Threaded
|

wingersonk

I use my Big Shot at every opportunity.  LOVE IT!!!

On Thu, Sep 15, 2016 at 9:28 AM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n31935h25@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Question+of+the+Week+Reminder+for+9/12-18

What is the tool you use all the time?  Any special uses for it?
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node%2Bs1100894n3h33@n7.nabble.com

--
Kathleen Wingerson
Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Grants Pass, OR

Visit my Blog
Visit my YouTube Channel
E-mail:  kathleenstamps5@gmail.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Judi Carpenter

That would have to be my Big Shot!  This is the tool I didn't think I needed (silly me) but can't do without.  Embossing, especially, but also using framelits and thinlits, Love that Big Shot (have TWO now!)

Judi

Judi Carpenter, Decatur, IL
Manager Haf2Stamp Team
(217) 875-0092
http://judicarpenter.stampinup.net

In a message dated 9/15/2016 12:48:16 P.M. Central Daylight Time, ml-node+s1100894n31935h82@.nabble writes:
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h90@.nabble

Reply | Threaded
|

Jeanne Moss

I can't imagine my "Stampin life" without either of the two things already mentioned.....the Stampin' Trimmer and the Big Shot.  In fact, I now have two Big Shots to use in classes.  One stays set up strictly for embossing and the other one for cutting.  It makes life simpler, and keeps my machine from getting jammed with someone trying to emboss on the cutting platform!

Jeanne Moss
jeanne.moss@live.com

Sent from my iPad

On Sep 15, 2016, at 1:48 PM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n31935h26@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h34@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Deborah Smart

I have 3 basic tools I use all the time - first my paper cutter (I still have & use the retired guillotine style one); 2nd is my Simply Scored for every card base; 3rd my Big Shot; I think I have embossing or die cuts on every card!

~Deborah Smart 

On Sep 15, 2016, at 6:48 PM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n31935h58@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h66@n7.nabble.com
Deborah Smart
Stampin' Discuss Summary Coordinator
Reply | Threaded
|

Kim Innis

There are so many!  One item I am never without are my paper snips. Besides the obvious, I also use them to pick up rhinestones, pearls, and enamel shapes. I also use them to hold down cardstock when I am heat embossing something. 

Kim Innis
kimkreates@
513-703-9053

----- Reply message -----
From: "SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk" <ml-node+s1100894n31935h63@.nabble>
To: "SUDSOL Group" <kimkreates@>
Date: Thu, Sep 15, 2016 12:28 PM

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h71@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Peri Beal

I joined SU because of the Big Shot. Still have my original plates, though they are so beat up i can only use them with TIEF.

Peri Beal | Independent Stampin' Up Demonstrator
http://www.PapercraftingThreads.com
sent from my Samsung Galaxy S7

On Sep 15, 2016 12:48 PM, "SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk" <ml-node%2Bs1100894n31935h10@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Question+of+the+Week+Reminder+for+9/12-18

What is the tool you use all the time?  Any special uses for it?
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node%2Bs1100894n3h18@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: Question of the Week Reminder for 9/12-18

Beth Grace

As everyone has also mentioned...the Big Shot! I use it in every class. I even ordered a second one to avoid a line during classes.

Beth Grace 

Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE smartphone

-------- Original message --------
From: "SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk" <ml-node+s1100894n31935h11@.nabble>
Date: 9/15/16 11:28 AM (GMT-06:00)
To: SUDSOL Group <beth.grace@>

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h19@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Juanita Golson
In reply to this post by Deborah Smart

I'm with Deborah. I use these three items for pretty much every card I make.

Juanita Golson

On 9/15/2016 2:10 PM, SUDSOL [Deborah Smart] via Business Talk wrote:

> Click here to reply directly to Deborah Smart privately at
> debsmart@
> <mailto:debsmart@?subject=Re:%20SU%21:%20Question%20of%20the%20Week%20Reminder%20for%209/12-18>
>
> If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL
> members, unless you change the To: email address to the author:
> debsmart@
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> I have 3 basic tools I use all the time - first my paper cutter (I
> still have & use the retired guillotine style one); 2nd is my Simply
> Scored for every card base; 3rd my Big Shot; I think I have embossing
> or die cuts on every card!
>
> ~Deborah Smart
>
> On Sep 15, 2016, at 6:48 PM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business
> Talk <ml-node+s1100894n31935h58@.nabble> wrote:
>
>> clindmeier@?subject=Question of the Week Reminder for
>> 9/12-18
>> If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL
>> members, unless you change the To: email address to the author:
>> clindmeier@
>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>> This SUDSOL program is designed to spark creative discussions, share
>> ideas and tips etc. Your responses are sent directly to the list and
>> a summary of all ideas shared is compiled and posted at the end of
>> the week. And if there are at least five participants one person will
>> win one FREE week of SUDSOL. And you can play Bingo with the chance
>> of winning FREE time there as well. Send your answers by Sunday morning.
>>
>> Our question this week is:
>> What is the tool you use all the time?  Any special uses for it?
>> Charlotte Lindmeier
>> Question of the Week
>>
>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>> If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please
>> change the email address to: clindmeier@
>> This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here:
>> http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-Reminder-for-9-12-18-tp31935.html 
>>
>> To start a new topic under Business Talk, email
>> ml-node+s1100894n3h66@.nabble
>> To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
> Deborah Smart
> Stampin' Discuss Summary Coordinator
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> If you want the reply to go ONLY to Deborah Smart, please change the
> email address to: debsmart@ <mailto:debsmart@>
> This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here:
> http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-Reminder-for-9-12-18-tp31935p31944.html 
>
> To start a new topic under Business Talk, email
> ml-node+s1100894n3h0@.nabble
> To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here
> <

Juanita Golson
Image uploads
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: Question of the Week Reminder for 9/12-18

donnab07

My Big Shot, hands down.   I own two, and use them both for my classes and stamp club.

Donna

From: ml-node+s1100894n31935h27@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n31935h27@.nabble]
Sent: Thursday, September 15, 2016 9:28 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <donna@>

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h35@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Ellen

Bed dues my paper cutter it is punches. I have been a punch hoarder from the start. Have to have all of them 

Ellen Williams 

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 15, 2016, at 11:28 AM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n31935h16@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h24@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Maria Pobre

The Paper Trimmer, then the Big Shot!

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre (on Guam)
Your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator!

On Sep 16, 2016, at 2:28 AM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n31935h17@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h25@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Joanne Mulligan

Definitely my Big Shot but my Aqua Painters come in a close second!

Joanne Mulligan 

18 Chesebro Drive
Niskayuna, NY  12309
(518) 869-7042
(518) 339-9941

Visit my blog at:

Visit my online store - 24/7 at:

On Sep 15, 2016, at 12:28 PM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n31935h75@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h83@n7.nabble.com
~ Making the world a happier place, one card at a time! ~

Joanne Mulligan
Niskayuna, NY 12309
(518) 869-7042 - Home
(518) 339-9941 - Cell
joloves2stamp@gmail.com

For project ideas, specials, upcoming events and classes visit:
https://stamptilyoudrop.com

Like me on Facebook!
https://www.facebook.com/joloves2stamp?ref_type=bookmark

Reply | Threaded
|

Debbie Dutchess

Like most everyone else, my most used tool is my Big Shot. I use mine on almost every card or project, with either some kind of cutting, or embossing ~ sometimes both! With so many more stamp sets having coordinating Framelits & Thinlits, I think it has become very important to own one and use it.

Debbie Dutchess
Sr. Supervisor
Stampin' Up! Independent Demonstrator
www.debbied.stampinup.net
www.debbiedsstampstudio.com
DeeLeeD@

-----Original Message-----
From: SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n31935h24@.nabble>
To: SUDSOL Group <DeeLeeD@>
Sent: Thu, Sep 15, 2016 1:48 pm

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h32@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: Question of the Week Reminder for 9/12-18

Denise Foor

Even though I own a Silhouette Cameo for my personal use, I use my Big Shot almost every day and every event.  We have wonderful dies.  However my Stampin’ Up! cutters and Aqua Painters are very hard to overlook when it comes to favorite tools.

Denise

Denise Foor

Stampin' Up! Paper Crafting Classes, Clubs, Scrapbooks
Shop SU online 24/7

My blog: http://www.denisefoor.blogspot.com/

My email: dfoor@...
My Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/denise_foor/

Denise Foor Stampin’ Up! Manager & SU Independent Demo/Instructor Stampin' Up! Paper Crafting Classes, Clubs, Crops Shop SU online 24/7: http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/denisefoor My blog: http://www.denisefoor.blogspot.com/ My email: dfoor@embarqmail.com Join me on SUDSOL - Your 24/7 Upline!