Question of the Week Reminder for 8/14-20

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
7 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Question of the Week Reminder for 8/14-20

Charlotte Lindmeier
This SUDSOL program is designed to spark creative discussions, share ideas and tips etc. Your responses are sent directly to the list and a summary of all ideas shared is compiled and posted at the end of the week.  And if there are at least five participants one person will win one FREE week of SUDSOL. And you can play Bingo with the chance of winning FREE time there as well.  Send your answers by Sunday morning.

Our question this week is:
Do you work with any groups that do fundraisers?  How does that work for you?
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: Question of the Week Reminder for 8/14-20

Priscilla Williams

We Stampers have a team for our local cancer walk.  The walk is called G.R.A.C.E.  We sell our cards year around at two beauty shops and a floral shop. 
When Stampin' Up! had personalized stamps (wish we still had them), we ordered one of those WONDERFUL round stamps which we use on the backs.  It says "Stampin' for G.R.A.C.E.", the next line is Fantastic Stampeders (our team name, named by my husband).  The copyright is at the bottom.

In the past 14 years we have raised a bit over $68,000.  (This year was our biggest year, $20,000).  OF COURSE, we do MANY other fundraisers, such as a cheesecake sale at a local bank.  The beauty of it is, our team began AND CONTINUES because of the stamping classes.  We have become well-known in the area--really promote Stampin' Up!

If I sound proud, it's because I am.

PJ

NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF STAMPERS! 

Sent from my Galaxy Tab A

-------- Original message --------
From: "SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n37825h84@.nabble>
Date: 8/16/17 9:25 AM (GMT-06:00)
To: SUDSOL Group <MRSPJW@>
Subject: SU!: Question of the Week Reminder for 8/14-20

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Question of the Week Reminder for 8/14-20
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@

This SUDSOL program is designed to spark creative discussions, share ideas and tips etc. Your responses are sent directly to the list and a summary of all ideas shared is compiled and posted at the end of the week. And if there are at least five participants one person will win one FREE week of SUDSOL. And you can play Bingo with the chance of winning FREE time there as well. Send your answers by Sunday morning.

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-Reminder-for-8-14-20-tp37825.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h2@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: Question of the Week Reminder for 8/14-20

donnab07
In reply to this post by Charlotte Lindmeier

So far, I have not worked with any groups that do fundraisers.

Donna Bagwell

From: ml+s1100894n37825h17@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n37825h17@.nabble]
Sent: Wednesday, August 16, 2017 7:26 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <donna@>

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Question%20of%20the%20Week%20Reminder%20for%208/14-20

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

This SUDSOL program is designed to spark creative discussions, share ideas and tips etc. Your responses are sent directly to the list and a summary of all ideas shared is compiled and posted at the end of the week. And if there are at least five participants one person will win one FREE week of SUDSOL. And you can play Bingo with the chance of winning FREE time there as well. Send your answers by Sunday morning.

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-Reminder-for-8-14-20-tp37825.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h35@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Question of the Week Reminder for 8/14-20

Maria Pobre
In reply to this post by Priscilla Williams

This is wonderful, Priscilla!

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre (on Guam)
Your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator!

On Aug 17, 2017, at 2:06 AM, SUDSOL [Priscilla Williams] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n37828h0@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

MRSPJW@MWT.NET?subject=RE: SU!: Question of the Week Reminder for 8/14-20
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: MRSPJW@MWT.NET

We Stampers have a team for our local cancer walk.  The walk is called G.R.A.C.E.  We sell our cards year around at two beauty shops and a floral shop. 
When Stampin' Up! had personalized stamps (wish we still had them), we ordered one of those WONDERFUL round stamps which we use on the backs.  It says "Stampin' for G.R.A.C.E.", the next line is Fantastic Stampeders (our team name, named by my husband).  The copyright is at the bottom.

In the past 14 years we have raised a bit over $68,000.  (This year was our biggest year, $20,000).  OF COURSE, we do MANY other fundraisers, such as a cheesecake sale at a local bank.  The beauty of it is, our team began AND CONTINUES because of the stamping classes.  We have become well-known in the area--really promote Stampin' Up!

PJ

From: "SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n37825h84@.nabble>

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Priscilla Williams, please change the email address to: MRSPJW@MWT.NET
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-Reminder-for-8-14-20-tp37825p37828.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h25@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Maria Pobre
In reply to this post by Charlotte Lindmeier

I participate in several fundraiser brunches held by our local Soroptimists throughout the year. The table fee goes to charity and I donate a couple items for the raffle.

I used to hold a free stamping event on World Cardmaking Day where half of the cards created were donated for our military serving overseas, but most of the organizations who were collecting them have shut down.

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre (on Guam)
Your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator!

On Aug 17, 2017, at 12:25 AM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n37825h7@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h25@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Beth Schreiber
In reply to this post by Priscilla Williams

I don't any longer (I've retired) but while I was working my special needs students helped make cards that we sold to pay for an annual school dance and a variety of other program needs. We sold cards at extremely reasonable prices and were very successful. Since I retired, a co worker has continued the program and success continues!
Beth Schreiber

Sent from my iPad

On Aug 16, 2017, at 12:06 PM, SUDSOL [Priscilla Williams] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n37828h43@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

MRSPJW@MWT.NET?subject=RE: SU!: Question of the Week Reminder for 8/14-20
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: MRSPJW@MWT.NET

PJ

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Priscilla Williams, please change the email address to: MRSPJW@MWT.NET
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-Reminder-for-8-14-20-tp37825p37828.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h68@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: Question of the Week Reminder for 8/14-20

Denise Foor
In reply to this post by donnab07

I work with the Bedford Senior Center.  We completed/sent more than 600 cards to soldiers serving overseas through Operation Write Home. 

Now, we work on Operation Shoebox for Samaritans’ Purse (www.samaritanspurse.org) throughout the year.  We create School, sewing, fishing, craft, first-aid and jewelry kits for our shoeboxes.  Plus we hold benefit Yard Sales to raise the money to ship the boxes.  Last year we sent 175 shoeboxes.  This year our goal is 300.  It’s very rewarding.

Denise

Denise Foor
Stampin’ Up! Manager, Creative Coach

24 hour store:  denisefoor.stampinup.net
Blog:          
denisefoor.blogspot.com

You Tube:   youtube.com/c/DeniseFoorStudioPA
Etsy Store:  
etsy.com/shop/denisefoor

Facebook:  facebook.com/denise.foorStudioPA

Pinterest:    pinterest.com/denise_foor/

Instagram:  instagram.com/denisefoorstudiopa

From: ml+s1100894n37825h17@.nabble [ml+s1100894n37825h17@.nabble]
Sent: Wednesday, August 16, 2017 7:26 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <donna@>

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Question%20of%20the%20Week%20Reminder%20for%208/14-20

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h35@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to donnab07, please change the email address to: donna@idahobagwells.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-Reminder-for-8-14-20-tp37825p37830.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h14@n7.nabble.com

Denise Foor Stampin’ Up! Manager & SU Independent Demo/Instructor Stampin' Up! Paper Crafting Classes, Clubs, Crops Shop SU online 24/7: http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/denisefoor My blog: http://www.denisefoor.blogspot.com/ My email: dfoor@embarqmail.com Join me on SUDSOL - Your 24/7 Upline!