Question of the Week Reminder for 6/12-18

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
7 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Question of the Week Reminder for 6/12-18

Charlotte Lindmeier
This SUDSOL program is designed to spark creative discussions, share ideas and tips etc. Your responses are sent directly to the list and a summary of all ideas shared is compiled and posted at the end of the week.  And if there are at least five participants one person will win one FREE week of SUDSOL. And you can play Bingo with the chance of winning FREE time there as well.  Send your answers by Sunday morning.

Our question this week is:
What do you like best about the new catalog?
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Question of the Week Reminder for 6/12-18

Jeanne Moss

I like the suites.  It makes it easy for customers to create beautiful projects with coordinating products.

Jeanne Moss
jeanne.moss@live.com

Sent from my iPad

On Jun 14, 2017, at 3:40 PM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n36799h10@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Question of the Week Reminder for 6/12-18
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

This SUDSOL program is designed to spark creative discussions, share ideas and tips etc. Your responses are sent directly to the list and a summary of all ideas shared is compiled and posted at the end of the week. And if there are at least five participants one person will win one FREE week of SUDSOL. And you can play Bingo with the chance of winning FREE time there as well. Send your answers by Sunday morning.

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-Reminder-for-6-12-18-tp36799.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h34@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Libby Dyson
In reply to this post by Charlotte Lindmeier

Apaprt from almost everything I guess my pick would be
Bundles - as customers can save 10% and they give us a broad opportunity to CASE the catalogue or come up with lots of different projects which may be used for classes or to promote sales

On 15 June 2017 at 05:40, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n36799h46@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Question+of+the+Week+Reminder+for+6/12-18
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

This SUDSOL program is designed to spark creative discussions, share ideas and tips etc. Your responses are sent directly to the list and a summary of all ideas shared is compiled and posted at the end of the week. And if there are at least five participants one person will win one FREE week of SUDSOL. And you can play Bingo with the chance of winning FREE time there as well. Send your answers by Sunday morning.

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-Reminder-for-6-12-18-tp36799.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h70@n7.nabble.com

--
Reply | Threaded
|

Deborah Smart

Definitely the Bundles and Suites! Customers like saving $ with the Bundles, and all the coordinating products takes the guess work out of making great projects 😊
~Deborah Smart 

On Jun 14, 2017, at 5:35 PM, SUDSOL [Libby Dyson] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n36803h66@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

libby.dyson5@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Question of the Week Reminder for 6/12-18
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: libby.dyson5@gmail.com

Bundles - as customers can save 10% and they give us a broad opportunity to CASE the catalogue or come up with lots of different projects which may be used for classes or to promote sales

On 15 June 2017 at 05:40, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n36799h46@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h70@n7.nabble.com

--

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Libby Dyson, please change the email address to: libby.dyson5@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-Reminder-for-6-12-18-tp36799p36803.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h66@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Deborah Smart
Stampin' Discuss Summary Coordinator
Reply | Threaded
|

Nola Burkhard
In reply to this post by Libby Dyson

I love that there are over 20 bundles and that they continue to offer a 10% savings on them. I launched a Customer Appreciation sale for this month: Free classic ink pad for every 2 bundles ordered at the same time. So far I've given out 3 ink pads!
I also love how the Suites are laid out. I've heard lots of ohhhhh and ahhhhh's!

Stampin' Away, Nola 

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 14, 2017, at 5:35 PM, SUDSOL [Libby Dyson] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n36803h69@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

libby.dyson5@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Question of the Week Reminder for 6/12-18
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: libby.dyson5@gmail.com

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

--

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Libby Dyson, please change the email address to: libby.dyson5@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-Reminder-for-6-12-18-tp36799p36803.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h69@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: Question of the Week Reminder for 6/12-18

donnab07

I love the product suites and the way they are pictured in the catalog.  I also love the bundles, and am glad SU! still offers them at a discount.

Donna Bagwell

From: ml+s1100894n36799h11@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n36799h11@.nabble]
Sent: Wednesday, June 14, 2017 12:40 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <donna@>
Subject: SU!: Question of the Week Reminder for 6/12-18

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Question%20of%20the%20Week%20Reminder%20for%206/12-18

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h35@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

Kim Innis

My customers are buying the kits, but I also love the bundles and I am stocking up on the new ribbons, particularly the ombre and shimmer ones.

Kim Innis
kimkreates@
513-703-9053

----- Reply message -----
From: "SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n36799h47@.nabble>
To: "SUDSOL Group" <kimkreates@>
Subject: SU!: Question of the Week Reminder for 6/12-18
Date: Wed, Jun 14, 2017 3:40 PM

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Question of the Week Reminder for 6/12-18
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h71@.nabble