Question of the Week Reminder for 5/7-13

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
11 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Question of the Week Reminder for 5/7-13

Charlotte Lindmeier
This SUDSOL program is designed to spark creative discussions, share ideas and tips etc. Your responses are sent directly to the list and a summary of all ideas shared is compiled and posted at the end of the week.  And if there are at least five participants one person will win one FREE week of SUDSOL. And you can play Bingo with the chance of winning FREE time there as well.  Send your answers by Sunday morning.

Our question this week is:
 What do you think will be the easiest sell in the new catalog?
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: Question of the Week Reminder for 5/7-13

Barb Stencel

The new color ink pads – particularly the new purples!

From: ml+s1100894n42204h6@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n42204h6@.nabble]
Sent: Wednesday, May 09, 2018 2:25 PM
To: SUDSOL Group
Subject: SU!: Question of the Week Reminder for 5/7-13

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Question%20of%20the%20Week%20Reminder%20for%205/7-13

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@

This SUDSOL program is designed to spark creative discussions, share ideas and tips etc. Your responses are sent directly to the list and a summary of all ideas shared is compiled and posted at the end of the week. And if there are at least five participants one person will win one FREE week of SUDSOL. And you can play Bingo with the chance of winning FREE time there as well. Send your answers by Sunday morning.

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-Reminder-for-5-7-13-tp42204.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h75@.nabble
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

Barb Stencel
www.beelinestamping.com
847-909-1718
barb@beelinestamping.com
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: Question of the Week Reminder for 5/7-13

Cathy Hansen
In reply to this post by Charlotte Lindmeier

Shammy.

From: ml+s1100894n42204h27@.nabble <ml+s1100894n42204h27@.nabble>
Sent: Wednesday, May 9, 2018 1:25 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <cihansen04@>

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Question%20of%20the%20Week%20Reminder%20for%205/7-13

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

This SUDSOL program is designed to spark creative discussions, share ideas and tips etc. Your responses are sent directly to the list and a summary of all ideas shared is compiled and posted at the end of the week. And if there are at least five participants one person will win one FREE week of SUDSOL. And you can play Bingo with the chance of winning FREE time there as well. Send your answers by Sunday morning.

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-Reminder-for-5-7-13-tp42204.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h96@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Question of the Week Reminder for 5/7-13

Beth Schreiber
In reply to this post by Barb Stencel

The laser cut paper. People LOVE it!

Sent from my iPad

On May 9, 2018, at 3:31 PM, SUDSOL [Barb Stencel] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n42205h30@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

bstencel@comcast.net?subject=RE: Question of the Week Reminder for 5/7-13
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: bstencel@comcast.net

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

Barb Stencel
www.beelinestamping.com
847-909-1718
barb@beelinestamping.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Barb Stencel, please change the email address to: bstencel@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-Reminder-for-5-7-13-tp42204p42205.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h68@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Barbara Stitt

I believe it will be the new colors.  Everyone wants the new colors!

Sent from my iPad

On May 9, 2018, at 9:40 PM, SUDSOL [Beth Schreiber] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n42215h11@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

teach57123@yahoo.com?subject=Re: SU!: Question of the Week Reminder for 5/7-13
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: teach57123@yahoo.com

Sent from my iPad

On May 9, 2018, at 3:31 PM, SUDSOL [Barb Stencel] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n42205h30@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: bstencel@comcast.net

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Barb Stencel, please change the email address to: bstencel@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-Reminder-for-5-7-13-tp42204p42205.html

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Beth Schreiber, please change the email address to: teach57123@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-Reminder-for-5-7-13-tp42204p42215.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h39@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Nola Burkhard

My bet will be the new bundles. My gals love a bargain!
Stamp, Create, Play...Everyday!
Nola

Sent from my iPhone

On May 9, 2018, at 8:33 PM, SUDSOL [Barbara Stitt] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n42217h3@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Question of the Week Reminder for 5/7-13
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com

I believe it will be the new colors.  Everyone wants the new colors!

Sent from my iPad

On May 9, 2018, at 9:40 PM, SUDSOL [Beth Schreiber] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n42215h11@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

teach57123@yahoo.com?subject=Re: SU!: Question of the Week Reminder for 5/7-13
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: teach57123@yahoo.com

Sent from my iPad

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Beth Schreiber, please change the email address to: teach57123@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-Reminder-for-5-7-13-tp42204p42215.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h39@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Barbara Stitt, please change the email address to: Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-Reminder-for-5-7-13-tp42204p42217.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h69@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Fancy Folds classes

Nola Burkhard
In reply to this post by Barbara Stitt

Hi Stampers,
I’d like your input on an idea I have.

I’d like to start a Fun/Fancy Folds card class that would include 2 M&T at each class. Class would probably be every other month.

I’m wondering what might be a good class fee for it. $15? $25? I don’t think I can charge more then that as my customers are almost all retired.

Your thoughts would be most appreciated!
Thanks, Nola

Sent from my iPhone
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Fancy Folds classes

Libby Dyson

Sounds like a great class. My suggestions would be:
  • Make up a few of the fancy folds you think you'll offer and then use the cost calculator to work out your actual cost, add a bit for your time and preparation etc
  • You could include a 5" x 7" Memories & More Album with appropriate pages to start as the 'class kit' and each class they keep their instructions & cards in there for future reference. So if you did 2 cards as samples and then give them the opportunity to make another to send to someone at a nominal cost say $2
  • Get them coming back. So if they sign up for 3 classes (6 months) it will cost say $45 or they can pay by the class at $20. If they miss a class, you will give them the instructions and materials as a make up, next time they come.
  • If they order say $50 + during class, then their cost for the class is free or $5 (a sum which will cover your materials cost)
Just some ideas to toss around

On 22 May 2018 at 12:59, SUDSOL [Nola Burkhard] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n42400h77@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
Nolaburkhard@icloud.com?subject=Fancy+Folds+classes
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Nolaburkhard@icloud.com

Hi Stampers,

I’d like to start a Fun/Fancy Folds card class that would include 2 M&T at each class. Class would probably be every other month.

I’m wondering what might be a good class fee for it. $15? $25? I don’t think I can charge more then that as my customers are almost all retired.

Thanks, Nola

Sent from my iPhone

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Nola Burkhard, please change the email address to: Nolaburkhard@icloud.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-Reminder-for-5-7-13-tp42204p42400.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h70@n7.nabble.com

--
Reply | Threaded
|

Nola Burkhard

Libby - these are great ideas - I even printed them out!!!
Thanks, Nola

On May 21, 2018, at 8:34 PM, SUDSOL [Libby Dyson] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n42401h7@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

libby.dyson5@gmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Fancy%20Folds%20classes
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: libby.dyson5@gmail.com

• Make up a few of the fancy folds you think you'll offer and then use the cost calculator to work out your actual cost, add a bit for your time and preparation etc
  • You could include a 5" x 7" Memories & More Album with appropriate pages to start as the 'class kit' and each class they keep their instructions & cards in there for future reference. So if you did 2 cards as samples and then give them the opportunity to make another to send to someone at a nominal cost say $2
  • Get them coming back. So if they sign up for 3 classes (6 months) it will cost say $45 or they can pay by the class at $20. If they miss a class, you will give them the instructions and materials as a make up, next time they come.
  • If they order say $50 + during class, then their cost for the class is free or $5 (a sum which will cover your materials cost)

On 22 May 2018 at 12:59, SUDSOL [Nola Burkhard] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n42400h77@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Nolaburkhard@icloud.com

Hi Stampers,

Thanks, Nola

Sent from my iPhone

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Nola Burkhard, please change the email address to: Nolaburkhard@icloud.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-Reminder-for-5-7-13-tp42204p42400.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h70@n7.nabble.com

--

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Libby Dyson, please change the email address to: libby.dyson5@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-Reminder-for-5-7-13-tp42204p42401.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h69@n7.nabble.com

Nola J. Burkhard
Prescott, AZ
978-846-2046
nolaburkhard@icloud.com
SU! Demo since 2005
Etsy shop: Inkonmypaws

Reply | Threaded
|

Libby Dyson

My pleasure.
I used the Memories & More albums for my technique classes and they work a treat because:
a) Increases your initial sales as everyone buys an album
b) Continued sales as they need to purchase pocket pages on a semi- regular basis
c) Incorporate a memories & More pack into one or two of your cards and it gets them thinking about it as another potential product
It also encourages them to keep all their information in one place so they don't have to ask you for repeat instructions etc
You can even run a class where you'll all do a title page - stamp, colour etc different techniques

On 22 May 2018 at 13:59, SUDSOL [Nola Burkhard] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n42403h70@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
Nolaburkhard@icloud.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+Fancy+Folds+classes

Thanks, Nola

On May 21, 2018, at 8:34 PM, SUDSOL [Libby Dyson] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n42401h7@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

libby.dyson5@...?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Fancy%20Folds%20classes
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: libby.dyson5@gmail.com

Hi Stampers,

Thanks, Nola

Sent from my iPhone

--

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Libby Dyson, please change the email address to: libby.dyson5@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-Reminder-for-5-7-13-tp42204p42401.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h69@n7.nabble.com

Nola J. Burkhard
Prescott, AZ
978-846-2046
nolaburkhard@icloud.com
SU! Demo since 2005

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-Reminder-for-5-7-13-tp42204p42403.html

--
Reply | Threaded
|

Nola Burkhard

Yes, Libby, I agree it’s good to work a product that we sell INTO the class like you did with the album. I’m not sure what I might add into mine - I’m still in the thinking stage. But I’ll sure give it some thought!
I LOVE the little packs of Memories and More - reasonable priced and a lot of bang for your buck!
Thanks very much!
Nola

On May 21, 2018, at 9:06 PM, SUDSOL [Libby Dyson] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n42405h31@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

libby.dyson5@gmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Fancy%20Folds%20classes
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: libby.dyson5@gmail.com

My pleasure.
I used the Memories & More albums for my technique classes and they work a treat because:
a) Increases your initial sales as everyone buys an album
b) Continued sales as they need to purchase pocket pages on a semi- regular basis
c) Incorporate a memories & More pack into one or two of your cards and it gets them thinking about it as another potential product
It also encourages them to keep all their information in one place so they don't have to ask you for repeat instructions etc
You can even run a class where you'll all do a title page - stamp, colour etc different techniques

On 22 May 2018 at 13:59, SUDSOL [Nola Burkhard] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n42403h70@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
Nolaburkhard@icloud.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+Fancy+Folds+classes
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Nolaburkhard@icloud.com

Thanks, Nola

On May 21, 2018, at 8:34 PM, SUDSOL [Libby Dyson] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n42401h7@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

libby.dyson5@...?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Fancy%20Folds%20classes
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: libby.dyson5@gmail.com

On 22 May 2018 at 12:59, SUDSOL [Nola Burkhard] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n42400h77@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Nolaburkhard@icloud.com

Hi Stampers, 

Thanks, Nola 

Sent from my iPhone 

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Nola Burkhard, please change the email address to: Nolaburkhard@icloud.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-Reminder-for-5-7-13-tp42204p42400.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h70@n7.nabble.com 
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

-- 

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Libby Dyson, please change the email address to: libby.dyson5@gmail.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-Reminder-for-5-7-13-tp42204p42401.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h69@n7.nabble.com 

Nola J. Burkhard
Prescott, AZ
978-846-2046
SU! Demo since 2005

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Nola Burkhard, please change the email address to: Nolaburkhard@icloud.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-Reminder-for-5-7-13-tp42204p42403.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h70@n7.nabble.com 

-- 

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Libby Dyson, please change the email address to: libby.dyson5@gmail.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-Reminder-for-5-7-13-tp42204p42405.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h69@n7.nabble.com 

Nola J. Burkhard
Prescott, AZ
978-846-2046
nolaburkhard@icloud.com
SU! Demo since 2005