Question of the Week Reminder for 5/14-20

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
8 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Question of the Week Reminder for 5/14-20

Charlotte Lindmeier
This SUDSOL program is designed to spark creative discussions, share ideas and tips etc. Your responses are sent directly to the list and a summary of all ideas shared is compiled and posted at the end of the week.  And if there are at least five participants one person will win one FREE week of SUDSOL. And you can play Bingo with the chance of winning FREE time there as well.  Send your answers by Sunday morning.

Our question this week is:
Are you planning an Open House to show off the new items in the catalog?  If you are what are you planning to do?(demonstrations, make & takes, just viewing???) Do you have drawings etc.?
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Question of the Week Reminder for 5/14-20

Beth Schreiber

Yes, I will host an Open house with samples made with new Product, new Product to view, a make and take or two and a ‘prize’ or two of retired Product for those who book and hold a workshop. I’ll also have a sale of retired items sometime late Junply or early August.

Sent from my iPad

On May 16, 2018, at 2:09 PM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n42314h9@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Question of the Week Reminder for 5/14-20
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

This SUDSOL program is designed to spark creative discussions, share ideas and tips etc. Your responses are sent directly to the list and a summary of all ideas shared is compiled and posted at the end of the week. And if there are at least five participants one person will win one FREE week of SUDSOL. And you can play Bingo with the chance of winning FREE time there as well. Send your answers by Sunday morning.

Are you planning an Open House to show off the new items in the catalog?  If you are what are you planning to do?(demonstrations, make & takes, just viewing???) Do you have drawings etc.?
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-Reminder-for-5-14-20-tp42314.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h68@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Nola Burkhard
In reply to this post by Charlotte Lindmeier

I have a Kickoff coming up with 3 card M&T and a window box.
Can’t seem to attach photos from this email, will try another way.
Nola

Sent from my iPhone

On May 16, 2018, at 11:09 AM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n42314h10@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Question of the Week Reminder for 5/14-20
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

This SUDSOL program is designed to spark creative discussions, share ideas and tips etc. Your responses are sent directly to the list and a summary of all ideas shared is compiled and posted at the end of the week. And if there are at least five participants one person will win one FREE week of SUDSOL. And you can play Bingo with the chance of winning FREE time there as well. Send your answers by Sunday morning.

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-Reminder-for-5-14-20-tp42314.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h69@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Question of the week

Nola Burkhard

IMG_3023.jpg (140K) Download Attachment
IMG_3027.jpg (190K) Download Attachment

Here’s a couple of photos showing the cards people can make at my Kickoff.
I have 8 signed up so far. A very good number for me!
Nola
Stamp, Create, Play...Everyday!

Sent from my iPhone
Reply | Threaded
|

Deborah Smart

My kick off party is scheduled for June 3rd, in the afternoon.
I’ll be demonstrating the Stamparatus, and the new Embossing Mat. I always have displays of new cards/projects made with new product. This year I’m trying to show combinations of returning & new products – show how they work together. I think this will be a good idea, especially with the colour revamp. I usually have 2 Make & Takes, refreshments, and a game or 2 for some small prizes (like single markers, embellishments, etc.)

~Deborah Smart

Sent: Wednesday, May 16, 2018 11:09 AM
Subject: SU!: Question of the Week Reminder for 5/14-20

mailto:clindmeier@?subject=Question of the Week Reminder for 5/14-20
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@

Are you planning an Open House to show off the new items in the catalog?  If you are what are you planning to do?(demonstrations, make & takes, just viewing???) Do you have drawings etc.?
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h66@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Deborah Smart
Stampin' Discuss Summary Coordinator
Reply | Threaded
|

Libby Dyson

I'm combining mine with a class but having said that I've said I'm open from 10 am to 3 pm and I'll provide morning/afternoon tea and offee/tea/water. They're welcome to stay for lunch but to bring their own.
  • Make 3 cards using new products
  • Showcase of what I've made with new products
  • Product playground
  • Make an In Color book mark
  • Some simple games with a prize of new product
  • Door prize and free gift with purchase over A$60 on the day
I've scheduled (more for myself than anything) 2 hours for this.
They will also receive a new catalogue.
I used to have gifts but found these were costing me money for little to nil return so am trying it without gifts to see how that works this year

On 17 May 2018 at 04:09, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n42314h11@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Question+of+the+Week+Reminder+for+5/14-20

Are you planning an Open House to show off the new items in the catalog?  If you are what are you planning to do?(demonstrations, make & takes, just viewing???) Do you have drawings etc.?
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h70@n7.nabble.com

--
Reply | Threaded
|

Sue Erickson

I'm holding an open house June 9th. We will do a catalog scavenger hunt and I'm thinking of having them stamp on the Color Coach cards. I'm not sure about this because it could be very time consuming. Otherwise we will just do the new colors.

Sue Erickson, Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator

Life is good when you walk with God!

http://creationsbysue.stampinup.net
www.soggystamper.com
www.mydigitalcraftcorner.com

What would you do with some extra cash? Want a job where you decide when to work and how much you want to earn? Contact me for more details!

On Wednesday, May 16, 2018 5:20 PM, SUDSOL [Libby Dyson] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n42324h22@.nabble> wrote:

libby.dyson5@gmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Question%20of%20the%20Week%20Reminder%20for%205/14-20
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: libby.dyson5@

I'm combining mine with a class but having said that I've said I'm open from 10 am to 3 pm and I'll provide morning/afternoon tea and offee/tea/water. They're welcome to stay for lunch but to bring their own.
  • Make 3 cards using new products
  • Showcase of what I've made with new products
  • Product playground
  • Make an In Color book mark
  • Some simple games with a prize of new product
  • Door prize and free gift with purchase over A$60 on the day
I've scheduled (more for myself than anything) 2 hours for this.
They will also receive a new catalogue.
I used to have gifts but found these were costing me money for little to nil return so am trying it without gifts to see how that works this year

On 17 May 2018 at 04:09, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk < ml+s1100894n42314h11@.nabble > wrote:
clindmeier@?subject=Question+of+the+Week+Reminder+for+5/14-20
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@

Are you planning an Open House to show off the new items in the catalog? If you are what are you planning to do?(demonstrations, make & takes, just viewing???) Do you have drawings etc.?
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/ Question-of-the-Week-Reminder- for-5-14-20-tp42314.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h70@.nabble

--

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Libby Dyson, please change the email address to: libby.dyson5@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-Reminder-for-5-14-20-tp42314p42324.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h71@.nabble

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Question of the Week Reminder for 5/14-20

Robin Boyer
I'm planning a catalog kick off party on June 2nd and June 3rd,  Sharing some of the new items, stamparatus, new products, make n takes, I will have door prizes as well along with sale of some of my retired items for cash n carry.
Still in the process of making samples for the Open House.  Will also have a list of upcoming classes for sign up's.  At least this is my plan.

Rubber Hugs,
Robin Boyer

Charlotte Lindmeier wrote
This SUDSOL program is designed to spark creative discussions, share ideas and tips etc. Your responses are sent directly to the list and a summary of all ideas shared is compiled and posted at the end of the week.  And if there are at least five participants one person will win one FREE week of SUDSOL. And you can play Bingo with the chance of winning FREE time there as well.  Send your answers by Sunday morning.