Question of the Week Reminder for 4/24-30

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
8 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Question of the Week Reminder for 4/24-30

Charlotte Lindmeier
This SUDSOL program is designed to spark creative discussions, share ideas and tips etc. Your responses are sent directly to the list and a summary of all ideas shared is compiled and posted at the end of the week.  And if there are at least five participants one person will win one FREE week of SUDSOL. And you can play Bingo with the chance of winning FREE time there as well.  Send your answers by Sunday morning.

Our question this week is:
What part of your business needs the most help?
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Question of the Week Reminder for 4/24-30

Beth Schreiber

Staying on top of the business end of things....paperwork.

Sent from my iPad

On Apr 26, 2017, at 4:01 PM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n35780h55@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Question of the Week Reminder for 4/24-30
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

This SUDSOL program is designed to spark creative discussions, share ideas and tips etc. Your responses are sent directly to the list and a summary of all ideas shared is compiled and posted at the end of the week. And if there are at least five participants one person will win one FREE week of SUDSOL. And you can play Bingo with the chance of winning FREE time there as well. Send your answers by Sunday morning.

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-Reminder-for-4-24-30-tp35780.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h68@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

LeannaK
In reply to this post by Charlotte Lindmeier

The part of my business that needs the most help? Wow. I have lots of areas on this one. Time Management, Organization, advertising, creating :(  
The last few weeks I have had a difficult time finding time to create.  Granted I have had several personal issues in the last few months too. 

Leanna Kerr
Silver~Stampin' Up!
Prince George, BC Canada
My website: www.luv2papercrafting.stampinup.net
Join Paper Pumpkin: https://mypaperpumpkin.com/en-ca?demoid=2057093
My blog: www.stampingwithleanna.com
Like me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Luv2papercrafting-with-Stampin-Up-Leanna-Kerr/320746559082?ref=hl

Lets get together and create with paper!

Sent: Wednesday, April 26, 2017 at 1:01 PM
From: "SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n35780h88@.nabble>
To: "SUDSOL Group" <kerr_leanna@>
Subject: SU!: Question of the Week Reminder for 4/24-30
clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Question of the Week Reminder for 4/24-30
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@

This SUDSOL program is designed to spark creative discussions, share ideas and tips etc. Your responses are sent directly to the list and a summary of all ideas shared is compiled and posted at the end of the week. And if there are at least five participants one person will win one FREE week of SUDSOL. And you can play Bingo with the chance of winning FREE time there as well. Send your answers by Sunday morning.

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-Reminder-for-4-24-30-tp35780.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h1@.nabble
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

joyce pacer

My biggest problem is staying on task and not wasting time.  I need to follow a To Do list and have task set out for each day.  If not, I only get a small part done.  Seems as if I have the list, then checking off each task is like a reward.  Also to get started on things I hate to do but must, the power hour helps.  This is the reason I like the accountability program we have, I have someone to report to and this motivates me to follow my plan.
Joyce

From: "SUDSOL [LeannaK] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n35803h7@.nabble>
To: "SUDSOL Group" <joycepacer@>
Sent: Thursday, April 27, 2017 12:33:18 AM
Subject: Re: SU!: Question of the Week Reminder for 4/24-30

kerr_leanna@mail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Question of the Week Reminder for 4/24-30
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: kerr_leanna@

The part of my business that needs the most help? Wow. I have lots of areas on this one. Time Management, Organization, advertising, creating :(  
The last few weeks I have had a difficult time finding time to create.  Granted I have had several personal issues in the last few months too. 

Leanna Kerr
Silver~Stampin' Up!
Prince George, BC Canada
Like me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Luv2papercrafting-with-Stampin-Up-Leanna-Kerr/320746559082?ref=hl

From: "SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n35780h88@.nabble>
clindmeier@?subject=Question of the Week Reminder for 4/24-30
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to LeannaK, please change the email address to: kerr_leanna@mail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-Reminder-for-4-24-30-tp35780p35803.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h7@.nabble

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat
Reply | Threaded
|

Nola Burkhard

I'd have to say, finishing a project and cleaning it up before starting the next one. My Stampin' table is always a mess!

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 27, 2017, at 7:10 AM, SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n35807h93@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

joycepacer@comcast.net?subject=Re: SU!: Question of the Week Reminder for 4/24-30
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: joycepacer@comcast.net

My biggest problem is staying on task and not wasting time.  I need to follow a To Do list and have task set out for each day.  If not, I only get a small part done.  Seems as if I have the list, then checking off each task is like a reward.  Also to get started on things I hate to do but must, the power hour helps.  This is the reason I like the accountability program we have, I have someone to report to and this motivates me to follow my plan.
Joyce

From: "SUDSOL [LeannaK] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n35803h7@.nabble>
Sent: Thursday, April 27, 2017 12:33:18 AM

kerr_leanna@mail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Question of the Week Reminder for 4/24-30
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: kerr_leanna@

Leanna Kerr
Silver~Stampin' Up!
Prince George, BC Canada

clindmeier@?subject=Question of the Week Reminder for 4/24-30

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to LeannaK, please change the email address to: kerr_leanna@mail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-Reminder-for-4-24-30-tp35780p35803.html

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to joyce pacer, please change the email address to: joycepacer@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-Reminder-for-4-24-30-tp35780p35807.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h69@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: Question of the Week Reminder for 4/24-30

Elaine Lampropolos
In reply to this post by Charlotte Lindmeier

I need help finding recruits.  I retired from a large metropolitan area and now live in a rural county in Western New York. I no longer have co-workers as potential recruits.  As for family, it’s just my two sisters and me.  It’s hard to make new contacts as a retiree when you move to a small community where most of the folks have never left this area; went to the same school; the same churches, etc.  I don’t want to come across as poor me.  I’ve tried craft fairs but find it’s hard to compete with Tupperware, crochet pot holders, etc.  I don’t say this in a mean way but it’s hard to get recruit interest at these activities. I’m looking forward to the conversations this question generates.

Elaine Lampropolos

From: ml+s1100894n35780h65@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n35780h65@.nabble]
Sent: Wednesday, April 26, 2017 4:01 PM
To: SUDSOL Group
Subject: SU!: Question of the Week Reminder for 4/24-30

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Question%20of%20the%20Week%20Reminder%20for%204/24-30

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h78@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: Question of the Week Reminder for 4/24-30

Jenny Vercammen
In reply to this post by joyce pacer

Thanks for the plug, Joyce!

Just in case anyone missed it, here’s the info about Accountability Partners:

http://sudsol.org/member/articles/accountability-partners-program.

We’re starting next week – let me know right away if you’re interested in joining this round. And feel free to email me at acct_partner@sudsol.com if you have any questions.

Jenny Vercammen, Accountabiity Partners Coordinator

acct_partner@sudsol.com

224-627-3630

From: ml+s1100894n35807h77@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n35807h77@.nabble]
Sent: Thursday, April 27, 2017 9:10 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <jenny@>

joycepacer@comcast.net?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Question%20of%20the%20Week%20Reminder%20for%204/24-30

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: joycepacer@comcast.net

Joyce

Reply | Threaded
|

joyce pacer

I fully believe the program helps, especially for people that have a hard time remaining on task, like me.  Hope the plug helps.

From: "SUDSOL [Jenny Vercammen] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n35826h20@.nabble>
Sent: Thursday, April 27, 2017 10:35:11 PM

jenny@stampwithjenny.com?subject=RE: SU!: Question of the Week Reminder for 4/24-30
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: jenny@

Thanks for the plug, Joyce!

Just in case anyone missed it, here’s the info about Accountability Partners:

http://sudsol.org/member/articles/accountability-partners-program.

We’re starting next week – let me know right away if you’re interested in joining this round. And feel free to email me at acct_partner@ if you have any questions.

Jenny Vercammen, Accountabiity Partners Coordinator

acct_partner@

224-627-3630

From: ml+s1100894n35807h77@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n35807h77@.nabble]
Sent: Thursday, April 27, 2017 9:10 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <jenny@>

joycepacer@?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Question%20of%20the%20Week%20Reminder%20for%204/24-30

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: joycepacer@

Joyce

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jenny Vercammen, please change the email address to: jenny@stampwithjenny.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-Reminder-for-4-24-30-tp35780p35826.html

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat