Question of the Week Reminder for 4/17-23

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
18 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Question of the Week Reminder for 4/17-23

Charlotte Lindmeier
This SUDSOL program is designed to spark creative discussions, share ideas and tips etc. Your responses are sent directly to the list and a summary of all ideas shared is compiled and posted at the end of the week.  And if there are at least five participants one person will win one FREE week of SUDSOL. And you can play Bingo with the chance of winning FREE time there as well.  Send your answers by Sunday morning.

Our question this week is:
How many Easter cards did you send this year?  Did you receive any hand made Easter cards?
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Question of the Week Reminder for 4/17-23

Libby Dyson

I gave 4 to the Grandchildren plus two specially made boxes using all SU product. Received none

On 19 April 2017 at 16:42, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n35646h3@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Question+of+the+Week+Reminder+for+4/17-23
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

This SUDSOL program is designed to spark creative discussions, share ideas and tips etc. Your responses are sent directly to the list and a summary of all ideas shared is compiled and posted at the end of the week. And if there are at least five participants one person will win one FREE week of SUDSOL. And you can play Bingo with the chance of winning FREE time there as well. Send your answers by Sunday morning.

How many Easter cards did you send this year?  Did you receive any hand made Easter cards?
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-Reminder-for-4-17-23-tp35646.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h70@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

--
Reply | Threaded
|

Maria Pobre
In reply to this post by Charlotte Lindmeier

None, and none. I focused on Easter candy favors.

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre (on Guam)
Your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator!

On Apr 19, 2017, at 4:42 PM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n35646h58@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Question of the Week Reminder for 4/17-23
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

This SUDSOL program is designed to spark creative discussions, share ideas and tips etc. Your responses are sent directly to the list and a summary of all ideas shared is compiled and posted at the end of the week. And if there are at least five participants one person will win one FREE week of SUDSOL. And you can play Bingo with the chance of winning FREE time there as well. Send your answers by Sunday morning.

How many Easter cards did you send this year?  Did you receive any hand made Easter cards?
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-Reminder-for-4-17-23-tp35646.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h25@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Blythe Klipple

I gave PPumpkin bunnies to grandkids (who loved them of course) but sent no Easter cards.  And I received one from one of my downline members.

~Blythe

On Apr 18, 2017, at 11:42 PM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n35646h93@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Question%20of%20the%20Week%20Reminder%20for%204/17-23

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h60@n7.nabble.com

Blythe Klipple, UPDATES/FAQ COORDINATOR

Reply | Threaded
|

RE: Question of the Week Reminder for 4/17-23

donnab07

Unfortunately, I have been sick for three weeks, so although I had the design and supplies to make Easter cards I did not make the 12 cards I had planned to send.  I received one handmade Easter card.

Donna Bagwell

From: ml+s1100894n35646h68@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n35646h68@.nabble]
Sent: Tuesday, April 18, 2017 11:43 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <donna@>
Subject: SU!: Question of the Week Reminder for 4/17-23

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Question%20of%20the%20Week%20Reminder%20for%204/17-23

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h35@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Nola Burkhard

I made about 6 cards, all the MPP bunnies, and then made up all of the retired Pillow boxes from a couple of catty's ago. Mailing and delivery this week and last.
Easter candy and SU! Charms in all.
Stampin' away in AZ, Nola 

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 19, 2017, at 8:17 AM, SUDSOL [donnab07] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n35658h74@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

donna@idahobagwells.net?subject=RE: Question of the Week Reminder for 4/17-23
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: donna@idahobagwells.net

Unfortunately, I have been sick for three weeks, so although I had the design and supplies to make Easter cards I did not make the 12 cards I had planned to send.  I received one handmade Easter card.

Donna Bagwell

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to donnab07, please change the email address to: donna@idahobagwells.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-Reminder-for-4-17-23-tp35646p35658.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h69@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: Question of the Week Reminder for 4/17-23

Denise Foor
In reply to this post by Blythe Klipple

I sent 5 Easter cards to grandgirls and great-nieces/nephews.   Also, gave March 2017 Paper Pumpkin items to all customers attending classes before Easter.

Denise

Denise Foor
Stampin’ Up! Manager, Creative Coach

24 hour store:  denisefoor.stampinup.net
Blog:          
denisefoor.blogspot.com

You Tube:   youtube.com/c/DeniseFoorStudioPA
Etsy Store:  
etsy.com/shop/denisefoor

Facebook:  facebook.com/denise.foorStudioPA

Pinterest:    pinterest.com/denise_foor/

Instagram:  instagram.com/denisefoorstudiopa

Denise Foor Stampin’ Up! Manager & SU Independent Demo/Instructor Stampin' Up! Paper Crafting Classes, Clubs, Crops Shop SU online 24/7: http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/denisefoor My blog: http://www.denisefoor.blogspot.com/ My email: dfoor@embarqmail.com Join me on SUDSOL - Your 24/7 Upline!
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Question of the Week Reminder for 4/17-23

BobbieGanley

I mailed 6 hand stamped Easter cards to family this year. Love the Basket bunch stamp set!
I received no Easter cards. I did receive several compliments & thanks for sending the cards.
This SUDSOL program is designed to spark creative discussions, share ideas and tips etc. Your responses are sent directly to the list and a summary of all ideas shared is compiled and posted at the end of the week.  And if there are at least five participants one person will win one FREE week of SUDSOL. And you can play Bingo with the chance of winning FREE time there as well.  Send your answers by Sunday morning.

Reply | Threaded
|

Susan Mezias

I sent between 10-15 & received none.

Susan Mezias
Stampin' Up! Demonstrator

From: SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n35646h98@.nabble>
To: SUDSOL Group <susanmezias@>
Sent: Wednesday, April 19, 2017 2:40 AM

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h65@.nabble

Reply | Threaded
|

Beth Schreiber

Due to work being done in my craft room, I wasn't able to get any Easter cards out and I received none as well.

Sent from my iPad

On Apr 19, 2017, at 2:42 AM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n35646h1@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Question of the Week Reminder for 4/17-23

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h68@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Barbara Stitt
In reply to this post by Nola Burkhard

I sent 30 and received one.

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 19, 2017, at 11:34 AM, SUDSOL [Nola Burkhard] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n35659h75@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Nolaburkhard@icloud.com?subject=Re: SU!: Question of the Week Reminder for 4/17-23
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Nolaburkhard@icloud.com

I made about 6 cards, all the MPP bunnies, and then made up all of the retired Pillow boxes from a couple of catty's ago. Mailing and delivery this week and last.
Easter candy and SU! Charms in all.
Stampin' away in AZ, Nola 

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 19, 2017, at 8:17 AM, SUDSOL [donnab07] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n35658h74@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

donna@idahobagwells.net?subject=RE: Question of the Week Reminder for 4/17-23
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: donna@idahobagwells.net

Donna Bagwell

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to donnab07, please change the email address to: donna@idahobagwells.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-Reminder-for-4-17-23-tp35646p35658.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h69@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Nola Burkhard, please change the email address to: Nolaburkhard@icloud.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-Reminder-for-4-17-23-tp35646p35659.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h39@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Deborah Smart

I didn’t send any Easter cards, but I did receive one from a demo friend.
For family, I gave them each a decorated mini egg carton (with chocolates inside, of course!) at our family dinner.
~Deborah Smart

Sent: Tuesday, April 18, 2017 11:42 PM

mailto:clindmeier@?subject=Question of the Week Reminder for 4/17-23
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@

How many Easter cards did you send this year?  Did you receive any hand made Easter cards?
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h66@.nabble
Deborah Smart
Stampin' Discuss Summary Coordinator
Reply | Threaded
|

Jane Bone
In reply to this post by Susan Mezias

I sent 20 & received 2.  I send to alot of elderly widows so I do not expect any in return.

---- "SUDSOL [Susan Mezias] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n35662h76@.nabble> wrote:

>
>  
> If you want the reply to go ONLY to the author, please change the email address to: susanmezias@
> If just you reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members.
> _______________________________________________
> I sent between 10-15 & received none. Susan Mezias
> Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
>
>       From: SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n35646h98@.nabble>
>  To: SUDSOL Group <susanmezias@>
>  Sent: Wednesday, April 19, 2017 2:40 AM
>  Subject: SU!: Question of the Week Reminder for 4/17-23
>    
>   Click here to reply directly to Charlotte Lindmeier privately at clindmeier@ If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@   This SUDSOL program is designed to spark creative discussions, share ideas and tips etc. Your responses are sent directly to the list and a summary of all ideas shared is compiled and posted at the end of the week. And if there are at least five participants one person will win one FREE week of SUDSOL. And you can play Bingo with the chance of winning FREE time there as well. Send your answers by Sunday morning.
>
> Our question this week is:
> How many Easter cards did you send this year?  Did you receive any hand made Easter cards?
>   Charlotte Lindmeier
> Question of the Week  
>    If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@
>  This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-Reminder-for-4-17-23-tp35646.html   To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h65@.nabble
>  To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
>  
>
>    
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> If you want the reply to go ONLY to the author, please change the email address to: susanmezias@
> If just you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
> http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-Reminder-for-4-17-23-tp35646p35662.html
>
> To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h47@.nabble
> To unsubscribe from Business Talk, visit
Reply | Threaded
|

wenkerc
Charlotte Lindmeier wrote

I sent out 5 Easter cards and got one handmade Easter card back.  

Cheryl Wenker
Independent Demonstrator
My blog: http://stampupwithme.com
My SU business website: http://stampupwithme.stampinup.net
Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/cwenker/ 
Cheryl Wenker Independent Demonstrator My blog: http://stampupwithme.com My SU business website: http://stampupwithme.stampinup.net Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/cwenker/
Reply | Threaded
|

Janell Belcher

I handed out 12 3X3 cards to various people (bank teller, checker at grocery store, post man, etc) with my business card and told them to have a great Easter and was so thrilled with their response.  I got no cards myself but that's ok.

Janell Belcher
Independant Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Janell's Ladybug Studio
1305 Pvt Sorrel Road
Beeville TX 78102
(830) 534-0192

On Fri, Apr 21, 2017 at 12:35 PM, SUDSOL [wenkerc] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n35687h93@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
cwenker@frontier.com?subject=Re:+Question+of+the+Week+Reminder+for+4/17-23
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: cwenker@frontier.com

Cheryl Wenker
Independent Demonstrator
Cheryl Wenker Independent Demonstrator My blog: http://stampupwithme.com My SU business website: http://stampupwithme.stampinup.net Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/cwenker/

If you want the reply to go ONLY to wenkerc, please change the email address to: cwenker@frontier.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-Reminder-for-4-17-23-tp35646p35687.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node%2Bs1100894n3h89@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Cherie Hunt
In reply to this post by wenkerc

I sent out 8 and received 1.
Cherie Hunt
Urbana, OH
----- Original Message -----
To: huntabc@ctcn.net
Sent: Friday, April 21, 2017 1:35 PM
Subject: Re: SU!: Question of the Week Reminder for 4/17-23

cwenker@frontier.com
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: cwenker@frontier.com

Cheryl Wenker
Independent Demonstrator

If you want the reply to go ONLY to wenkerc, please change the email address to: cwenker@frontier.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-Reminder-for-4-17-23-tp35646p35687.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h76@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Glenda Mollet

I made and sent 3 to our Grandsons. Didnt receive any but got hugs and kisses from all 3 boys. ♡♡♡
Reply | Threaded
|

Kay Hahn Casler

Many cards were made but 14 were given to the priest and 2 ladies that work at the church office.  So I didn't mail them; hopefully they did.  I mailed to my 2 children, a sister-in-law and a friend.  Lots of comments but no Easter cards received.  We sell homemade Easter eggs at our church, so I donated several decorated mini egg cartons and hope for a good response of interest from those.