Question of the Week Reminder for 2/26-34

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
18 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Question of the Week Reminder for 2/26-34

Charlotte Lindmeier
This SUDSOL program is designed to spark creative discussions, share ideas and tips etc. Your responses are sent directly to the list and a summary of all ideas shared is compiled and posted at the end of the week.  And if there are at least five participants one person will win one FREE week of SUDSOL. And you can play Bingo with the chance of winning FREE time there as well.  Send your answers by Sunday morning.

Our question this week is:
How often do you blog? Is that enough?
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Question of the Week Reminder for 2/26-34

Libby Dyson

I blog every day. I have a video 3 times per week, do challenges on the weekend and squeeze blog hops in too. I haven't found I get any business from it though even though every video and blog post has a clear call to action

On 28 February 2018 at 18:44, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n41016h73@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Question+of+the+Week+Reminder+for+2/26-34
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

This SUDSOL program is designed to spark creative discussions, share ideas and tips etc. Your responses are sent directly to the list and a summary of all ideas shared is compiled and posted at the end of the week. And if there are at least five participants one person will win one FREE week of SUDSOL. And you can play Bingo with the chance of winning FREE time there as well. Send your answers by Sunday morning.

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-Reminder-for-2-26-34-tp41016.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h70@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

--
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: Question of the Week Reminder for 2/26-34

Cathy Hansen
In reply to this post by Charlotte Lindmeier

Blogging – it’s a blessing . . . and a curse!  It’s a great way to get information out to everyone . . . at least those who actually go and read it.  But trying to keep up with it is sometimes challenging.  I try to update mine at least twice a week – more often when I have time or there are special announcements or new cards I want to share.  It seems to work for me and my customers and followers.  (I have only a handful of followers, but I have a fair number of viewers.)

In December I posted every day – my 25-day countdown to Christmas series.  That was definitely challenging!

Cathy Hansen

Stampin’ Up! Independent Demonstrator

720-255-7730

cihansen04@hotmail.com

http://cathyhansen.stampinup.net (shop my online store 24/7)

http://cathyscraftroom.blogspot.com (ideas, instructions & more)

From: ml+s1100894n41016h99@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n41016h99@.nabble]
Sent: Wednesday, February 28, 2018 12:44 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <cihansen04@>
Subject: SU!: Question of the Week Reminder for 2/26-34

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Question%20of%20the%20Week%20Reminder%20for%202/26-34

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

This SUDSOL program is designed to spark creative discussions, share ideas and tips etc. Your responses are sent directly to the list and a summary of all ideas shared is compiled and posted at the end of the week. And if there are at least five participants one person will win one FREE week of SUDSOL. And you can play Bingo with the chance of winning FREE time there as well. Send your answers by Sunday morning.

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-Reminder-for-2-26-34-tp41016.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h96@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Beth Schreiber

I blog very inconsistently. It isn’t anywhere near enough. I see that when I do blog, I have much more interaction. Guess I need to put that on my to do list.

Sent from my iPad

On Feb 28, 2018, at 2:44 AM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n41016h71@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Question of the Week Reminder for 2/26-34

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h68@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Sue Erickson
In reply to this post by Cathy Hansen

I am rather sporadic on posting to my blog. My goal is to post 3 times a week but I am lucky if i actually post once a week. No, it is not enough. It was easier to post often when we sold My Digital Stamps because I didn’t have to take the time to upload my projects. To my knowledge neither my newsletter nor my blog have resulted in sales.

Sent from my iPad

On Feb 28, 2018, at 4:49 AM, SUDSOL [Cathy Hansen] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n41019h67@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

cihansen04@hotmail.com?subject=RE: SU!: Question of the Week Reminder for 2/26-34
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: cihansen04@hotmail.com

Blogging – it’s a blessing . . . and a curse!  It’s a great way to get information out to everyone . . . at least those who actually go and read it.  But trying to keep up with it is sometimes challenging.  I try to update mine at least twice a week – more often when I have time or there are special announcements or new cards I want to share.  It seems to work for me and my customers and followers.  (I have only a handful of followers, but I have a fair number of viewers.)

In December I posted every day – my 25-day countdown to Christmas series.  That was definitely challenging!

Cathy Hansen

720-255-7730

cihansen04@hotmail.com

From: ml+s1100894n41016h99@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n41016h99@.nabble]
Sent: Wednesday, February 28, 2018 12:44 AM

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Question%20of%20the%20Week%20Reminder%20for%202/26-34

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Cathy Hansen, please change the email address to: cihansen04@hotmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-Reminder-for-2-26-34-tp41016p41019.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h71@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Phyllis Strickland
In reply to this post by Libby Dyson

Hi Libby, why do you do this if you think you don’t get any business from it?  It takes time to post and make videos. 

Phyllis

From: ml+s1100894n41017h61@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n41017h61@.nabble]
Sent: Wednesday, February 28, 2018 2:57 AM
To: SUDSOL Group
Subject: Re: SU!: Question of the Week Reminder for 2/26-34

libby.dyson5@gmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Question%20of%20the%20Week%20Reminder%20for%202/26-34

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: libby.dyson5@gmail.com

I blog every day. I have a video 3 times per week, do challenges on the weekend and squeeze blog hops in too. I haven't found I get any business from it though even though every video and blog post has a clear call to action

On 28 February 2018 at 18:44, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n41016h73@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h70@n7.nabble.com

--

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Libby Dyson, please change the email address to: libby.dyson5@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-Reminder-for-2-26-34-tp41016p41017.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h27@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Blythe Klipple

I post to my blog 4-5 times/week, often more.  My posts are sample ideas and promos primarily and about once a year a little bit about me.  I’ve been blogging for around 10 years now and it’s a daily habit.  Gotta do it!  Or at least think about what the next one will be.  When I get dejected (“no one’s commenting”, “is any one even reading or looking at this stuff?”  I suddenly start seem to getting comments so I guess the amount of times I post is definitely enough.

~Blythe

On Feb 27, 2018, at 11:44 PM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n41016h63@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, ml+s1100894n3h60@n7.nabble.com

Blythe Klipple, UPDATES/FAQ COORDINATOR

Reply | Threaded
|

Kathleen Brandt
In reply to this post by Phyllis Strickland

I posted some where that my blog is being redone by Amy at websbyAmy.com.
Tried John, just frustrating for ME
 Excited that she is doing it and help maintain it too.
Katie

On Wed, Feb 28, 2018 at 10:05 AM, SUDSOL [Phyllis Strickland] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n41023h91@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
pstrickland@me.com?subject=RE:+SU!:+Question+of+the+Week+Reminder+for+2/26-34
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: pstrickland@me.com

Hi Libby, why do you do this if you think you don’t get any business from it? It takes time to post and make videos.

Phyllis

libby.dyson5@...?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Question%20of%20the%20Week%20Reminder%20for%202/26-34

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: libby.dyson5@gmail.com

On 28 February 2018 at 18:44, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n41016h73@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

clindmeier@...?subject=Question+of+the+Week+Reminder+for+2/26-34

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%252Bs1100894n3h70@n7.nabble.com

--

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Libby Dyson, please change the email address to: libby.dyson5@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-Reminder-for-2-26-34-tp41016p41017.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h27@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Phyllis Strickland, please change the email address to: pstrickland@me.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-Reminder-for-2-26-34-tp41016p41023.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h71@n7.nabble.com

--
stampingwithkate@gmail.com
stampingwithkate@gmail.comwww.catskillstamper.com
stampingwithkate@gmail.comwww.katiebrandt.stampinup.net
(845) 331-3259 (h)
(845) 532-7382 (c)
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: Question of the Week Reminder for 2/26-34

donnab07

I am in the process of rebuilding my blog, from Typepad to Wordpress.  When I am actively blogging I post 2-3 times a week. 

Donna

From: ml+s1100894n41016h38@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n41016h38@.nabble]
Sent: Tuesday, February 27, 2018 11:44 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <donna@>

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h35@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Robbie Rubala

I post to my blog daily.  If I don't post I get e-mail from my readers asking if I am alright.  They may not comment but obviously they are reading!  I do a 10 Minute Creation video every Sunday, a One Color wonder video every Wednesday, and a Fast & Fabulous video every Friday. 

On Wed, Feb 28, 2018 at 2:44 AM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n41016h94@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h91@n7.nabble.com

--
Robbie Rubala
my blog - https://creationsinpaper.com/

my Stampin' Up website - http://robbierubala.stampinup.net

Robbie Rubala
Reply | Threaded
|

Deborah Smart

I blog 5 days a week; Monday through Friday. I tried doing it 7 days a week, but found it too difficult to keep up, and ended up being less consistent. I feel that the 5 days is enough, and gives me weekends to work on more projects and classes, and my newsletter.

~Deborah

Sent: Tuesday, February 27, 2018 11:44 PM

mailto:clindmeier@?subject=Question of the Week Reminder for 2/26-34
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h66@.nabble
Deborah Smart
Stampin' Discuss Summary Coordinator
Reply | Threaded
|

Libby Dyson
In reply to this post by Phyllis Strickland

I do it because I like to share my projects. I get comments when I do blog hops. I do get comments on my videos. I am hopeful one day someone will support my business from my blog. I'm on Pinterest, Facebook etc too. I think I'm just in a slump at the mment :)

On 1 March 2018 at 02:05, SUDSOL [Phyllis Strickland] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n41023h90@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: pstrickland@me.com

Hi Libby, why do you do this if you think you don’t get any business from it? It takes time to post and make videos.

Phyllis

libby.dyson5@...?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Question%20of%20the%20Week%20Reminder%20for%202/26-34

On 28 February 2018 at 18:44, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n41016h73@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

clindmeier@...?subject=Question+of+the+Week+Reminder+for+2/26-34

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%252Bs1100894n3h70@n7.nabble.com

--

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h27@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Phyllis Strickland, please change the email address to: pstrickland@me.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-Reminder-for-2-26-34-tp41016p41023.html

--
Reply | Threaded
|

Cathy Hansen

My question is to all of you who have said you post to your blog EVERY DAY!!!!  Do you seriously not take a day off from your Stampin’ Up! business once in a while?

Although I sometimes blog early in the morning on Sundays, I discourage people from contacting me or dropping by my craft room on Sundays.  I figure I’m available every other day, and they need to respect that this is a business like any other and I need to take a break at least one day a week.

Just curious . . . .

Cathy Hansen

720-255-7730

cihansen04@hotmail.com

From: ml+s1100894n41040h43@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n41040h43@.nabble]
Sent: Wednesday, February 28, 2018 5:02 PM

libby.dyson5@gmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Question%20of%20the%20Week%20Reminder%20for%202/26-34

I do it because I like to share my projects. I get comments when I do blog hops. I do get comments on my videos. I am hopeful one day someone will support my business from my blog. I'm on Pinterest, Facebook etc too. I think I'm just in a slump at the mment :)

On 1 March 2018 at 02:05, SUDSOL [Phyllis Strickland] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n41023h90@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Phyllis

From: ml+s1100894n41017h61@.nabble [ml+s1100894n41017h61@.nabble]

<a href="http://clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Question&#43;of&#43;the&#43;Week&#43;Reminder&#43;for&#43;2/26-34" target="_blank">clindmeier@...?subject=Question+of+the+Week+Reminder+for+2/26-34

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

--

--

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-Reminder-for-2-26-34-tp41016p41040.html

Reply | Threaded
|

Coleen Astalos
Administrator

Remember that you can schedule BLOG posts in advance.  So just because you BLOG every day does not mean you work everyday.  You can work 1 day and schedule all the blog posts for the week and schedule them to go out one each day...   Don't work harder, work smarter!

Coleen

Coleen Astalos
Alamosa, CO, coleen@sudsol.com

See my jewelry for sale at www.flexibleaccessories.com

From: ml+s1100894n41042h47@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n41042h47@.nabble]
Sent: Wednesday, February 28, 2018 5:40 PM

cihansen04@hotmail.com?subject=RE:%20SU!:%20Question%20of%20the%20Week%20Reminder%20for%202/26-34

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: cihansen04@hotmail.com

My question is to all of you who have said you post to your blog EVERY DAY!!!!  Do you seriously not take a day off from your Stampin’ Up! business once in a while?

Although I sometimes blog early in the morning on Sundays, I discourage people from contacting me or dropping by my craft room on Sundays.  I figure I’m available every other day, and they need to respect that this is a business like any other and I need to take a break at least one day a week.

Just curious . . . .

Cathy Hansen

720-255-7730

cihansen04@hotmail.com

From: ml+s1100894n41040h43@.nabble [ml+s1100894n41040h43@.nabble]

Phyllis

<a href="<a href="http://clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Question&amp;#43;of&amp;#43;the&amp;#43;Week&amp;#43;Reminder&amp;#43;for&amp;#43;2/26-34">http://clindmeier@...?subject=Question&#43;of&#43;the&#43;Week&#43;Reminder&#43;for&#43;2/26-34" target="_blank">clindmeier@...?subject=Question+of+the+Week+Reminder+for+2/26-34

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

--

--

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-Reminder-for-2-26-34-tp41016p41040.html

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Cathy Hansen, please change the email address to: cihansen04@hotmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-Reminder-for-2-26-34-tp41016p41042.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h38@n7.nabble.com

Virus-free. www.avast.com
Coleen Astalos
SLB Member

Reply | Threaded
|

Libby Dyson

I sometimes schedule mine up to a month ahead of time. If I know I have something to blog about coming up I prepare well in advance. If I have a family event I schedule in advance. I keep a spread sheet of posts and what and when I have them done.

On 1 March 2018 at 15:25, SUDSOL [Coleen Astalos] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n41048h65@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
coleen@sudsol.com?subject=RE:+SU!:+Question+of+the+Week+Reminder+for+2/26-34
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: coleen@sudsol.com

Remember that you can schedule BLOG posts in advance. So just because you BLOG every day does not mean you work everyday. You can work 1 day and schedule all the blog posts for the week and schedule them to go out one each day... Don't work harder, work smarter!

Coleen

Coleen Astalos

cihansen04@...?subject=RE:%20SU!:%20Question%20of%20the%20Week%20Reminder%20for%202/26-34

Just curious . . . .

Cathy Hansen

<a href="tel:(720)%20255-7730" value="+17202557730" target="_blank">720-255-7730

cihansen04@hotmail.com

On 1 March 2018 at 02:05, SUDSOL [Phyllis Strickland] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n41023h90@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

pstrickland@...?subject=RE:+SU!:+Question+of+the+Week+Reminder+for+2/26-34

Phyllis

On 28 February 2018 at 18:44, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml%252Bs1100894n41016h73@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

<a href="<a href="http://clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Question&amp;#43;of&amp;#43;the&amp;#43;Week&amp;#43;Reminder&amp;#43;for&amp;#43;2/26-34">http://clindmeier@...?subject=Question&#43;of&#43;the&#43;Week&#43;Reminder&#43;for&#43;2/26-34" target="_blank">clindmeier@...?subject=Question+of+the+Week+Reminder+for+2/26-34

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%25252Bs1100894n3h70@n7.nabble.com

--

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%252Bs1100894n3h27@n7.nabble.com

--

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h96@n7.nabble.com

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-Reminder-for-2-26-34-tp41016p41042.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h38@n7.nabble.com

Coleen Astalos
SLB Member

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Coleen Astalos, please change the email address to: coleen@sudsol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-Reminder-for-2-26-34-tp41016p41048.html

--
Reply | Threaded
|

Maria Pobre

Now THAT is being organized!!! 👍

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre

On Mar 1, 2018, at 2:31 PM, SUDSOL [Libby Dyson] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n41049h51@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

libby.dyson5@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Question of the Week Reminder for 2/26-34

I sometimes schedule mine up to a month ahead of time. If I know I have something to blog about coming up I prepare well in advance. If I have a family event I schedule in advance. I keep a spread sheet of posts and what and when I have them done.

On 1 March 2018 at 15:25, SUDSOL [Coleen Astalos] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n41048h65@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
coleen@sudsol.com?subject=RE:+SU!:+Question+of+the+Week+Reminder+for+2/26-34
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: coleen@sudsol.com

Remember that you can schedule BLOG posts in advance. So just because you BLOG every day does not mean you work everyday. You can work 1 day and schedule all the blog posts for the week and schedule them to go out one each day... Don't work harder, work smarter!

Coleen

Coleen Astalos

cihansen04@...?subject=RE:%20SU!:%20Question%20of%20the%20Week%20Reminder%20for%202/26-34

My question is to all of you who have said you post to your blog EVERY DAY!!!! Do you seriously not take a day off from your Stampin’ Up! business once in a while?

Although I sometimes blog early in the morning on Sundays, I discourage people from contacting me or dropping by my craft room on Sundays. I figure I’m available every other day, and they need to respect that this is a business like any other and I need to take a break at least one day a week.

Just curious . . . .

Cathy Hansen

<a href="tel:(720)%20255-7730" value="+17202557730" target="_blank">720-255-7730

cihansen04@hotmail.com

On 1 March 2018 at 02:05, SUDSOL [Phyllis Strickland] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n41023h90@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

pstrickland@...?subject=RE:+SU!:+Question+of+the+Week+Reminder+for+2/26-34

Phyllis

On 28 February 2018 at 18:44, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml%252Bs1100894n41016h73@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%25252Bs1100894n3h70@n7.nabble.com

--

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%252Bs1100894n3h27@n7.nabble.com

--

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h96@n7.nabble.com

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h38@n7.nabble.com

Coleen Astalos
SLB Member

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Coleen Astalos, please change the email address to: coleen@sudsol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-Reminder-for-2-26-34-tp41016p41048.html

--

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-Reminder-for-2-26-34-tp41016p41049.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h25@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Cathy Hansen
In reply to this post by Coleen Astalos

Duly noted!  And actually, I did that a few times in December when I was posting every day.

Thanks for the reminder, Coleen!

Cathy  ;D

From: ml+s1100894n41048h91@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n41048h91@.nabble]
Sent: Wednesday, February 28, 2018 9:26 PM

coleen@sudsol.com?subject=RE:%20SU!:%20Question%20of%20the%20Week%20Reminder%20for%202/26-34

Coleen

Coleen Astalos

From: ml+s1100894n41042h47@.nabble [ml+s1100894n41042h47@.nabble]

cihansen04@hotmail.com?subject=RE:%20SU!:%20Question%20of%20the%20Week%20Reminder%20for%202/26-34

Just curious . . . .

Cathy Hansen

720-255-7730

cihansen04@hotmail.com

Phyllis

<a href="<a href="<a href="http://clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Question&amp;amp;#43;of&amp;amp;#43;the&amp;amp;#43;Week&amp;amp;#43;Reminder&amp;amp;#43;for&amp;amp;#43;2/26-34">http://clindmeier@...?subject=Question&amp;#43;of&amp;#43;the&amp;#43;Week&amp;#43;Reminder&amp;#43;for&amp;#43;2/26-34"><a href="http://clindmeier@...?subject=Question&amp;#43;of&amp;#43;the&amp;#43;Week&amp;#43;Reminder&amp;#43;for&amp;#43;2/26-34">http://clindmeier@...?subject=Question&#43;of&#43;the&#43;Week&#43;Reminder&#43;for&#43;2/26-34" target="_blank">clindmeier@...?subject=Question+of+the+Week+Reminder+for+2/26-34

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

--

--

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h38@n7.nabble.com

Coleen Astalos
SLB Member

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Question of the Week Reminder for 2/26-34

Laurie Servis
I blog consistently Monday through Friday and sometimes I'll even get a Saturday post done. Yes, it's very hard to keep it up, but I have been blogging since before I became a demo so it's all a part of my daily routine.

Charlotte Lindmeier wrote
This SUDSOL program is designed to spark creative discussions, share ideas and tips etc. Your responses are sent directly to the list and a summary of all ideas shared is compiled and posted at the end of the week.  And if there are at least five participants one person will win one FREE week of SUDSOL. And you can play Bingo with the chance of winning FREE time there as well.  Send your answers by Sunday morning.

Charlotte Lindmeier wrote