Question of the Week Reminder for 2/20-26

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
15 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Question of the Week Reminder for 2/20-26

Charlotte Lindmeier
This SUDSOL program is designed to spark creative discussions, share ideas and tips etc. Your responses are sent directly to the list and a summary of all ideas shared is compiled and posted at the end of the week.  And if there are at least five participants one person will win one FREE week of SUDSOL. And you can play Bingo with the chance of winning FREE time there as well.  Send your answers by Sunday morning.

Our question this week is:
What do you love most about being a demonstrator?
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Question of the Week Reminder for 2/20-26

Libby Dyson

I love the lasting friendships I have made

On 23 February 2017 at 16:14, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n34505h32@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Question+of+the+Week+Reminder+for+2/20-26
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

This SUDSOL program is designed to spark creative discussions, share ideas and tips etc. Your responses are sent directly to the list and a summary of all ideas shared is compiled and posted at the end of the week. And if there are at least five participants one person will win one FREE week of SUDSOL. And you can play Bingo with the chance of winning FREE time there as well. Send your answers by Sunday morning.

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-Reminder-for-2-20-26-tp34505.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node%2Bs1100894n3h70@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

--
Reply | Threaded
|

Beth Schreiber

I love meeting new people and sharing what I love to do.

Sent from my iPad

On Feb 23, 2017, at 12:46 AM, SUDSOL [Libby Dyson] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n34506h61@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

libby.dyson5@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Question of the Week Reminder for 2/20-26
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: libby.dyson5@gmail.com

On 23 February 2017 at 16:14, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n34505h32@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

This SUDSOL program is designed to spark creative discussions, share ideas and tips etc. Your responses are sent directly to the list and a summary of all ideas shared is compiled and posted at the end of the week. And if there are at least five participants one person will win one FREE week of SUDSOL. And you can play Bingo with the chance of winning FREE time there as well. Send your answers by Sunday morning.

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-Reminder-for-2-20-26-tp34505.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node%2Bs1100894n3h70@n7.nabble.com

--

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Libby Dyson, please change the email address to: libby.dyson5@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-Reminder-for-2-20-26-tp34505p34506.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h68@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Maria Pobre
In reply to this post by Charlotte Lindmeier

The people I meet, and sharing my love of crafting while showing them they can do it too! It still surprises me how many people are intimidated and don't have confidence in their artistic abilities.

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre (on Guam)
Your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator!

On Feb 23, 2017, at 3:14 PM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n34505h87@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Question of the Week Reminder for 2/20-26

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h25@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Jeanne Moss

I love meeting new people, and seeing the look on their faces when they stamp and create a project for the first time.

Jeanne Moss
jeanne.moss@live.com

Sent from my iPad

On Feb 23, 2017, at 12:14 AM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n34505h96@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h34@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

joyce pacer

Question of the week:  I love being a demonstrator  because of many things, but I think most of all for the friends I have made.  I have friends that I have had for 17 years that I met when I first started as a demonstrator.  One that visits me every summer for  a week or more that lives a 1000 miles away now.  Also being a demonstrator lets me express my creativity.

From: "SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via Business Talk" <ml-node+s1100894n34511h55@.nabble>
To: "SUDSOL Group" <joycepacer@>
Sent: Thursday, February 23, 2017 7:58:11 AM
Subject: Re: SU!: Question of the Week Reminder for 2/20-26

stampingal@live.com?subject=Re: SU!: Question of the Week Reminder for 2/20-26
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingal@

I love meeting new people, and seeing the look on their faces when they stamp and create a project for the first time.

Jeanne Moss
jeanne.moss@

Sent from my iPad

On Feb 23, 2017, at 12:14 AM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n34505h96@.nabble> wrote:

clindmeier@?subject=Question of the Week Reminder for 2/20-26
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h34@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Moss, please change the email address to: stampingal@live.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-Reminder-for-2-20-26-tp34505p34511.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h7@.nabble

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat
Reply | Threaded
|

Sue Erickson
In reply to this post by Libby Dyson

Sharing my love of stamping through teaching workshops and classes. The conversation and laughter that goes on while people are making cards and 3-D things gives me energy. 

Sent from my iPad

On Feb 22, 2017, at 9:47 PM, SUDSOL [Libby Dyson] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n34506h64@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

libby.dyson5@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Question of the Week Reminder for 2/20-26
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: libby.dyson5@gmail.com

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

--

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Libby Dyson, please change the email address to: libby.dyson5@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-Reminder-for-2-20-26-tp34505p34506.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h71@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Fwd: SU!: Question of the Week Reminder for 2/20-26

Nancy Sutton

What a huge question!!  There are so many things I would like to say that make me love being a demo that it is hard to just select one.  I love the friendships I have made and I love the connection I have with my friends. Being a Stampin’ Up demo saved me from depression and loneliness that is what I love most about being a demo.   

Nancy Sutton
Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Kingston, On
www.facebook.com/2stamp4you
www.rainbowsandbutterflies.stampinup.net

A good day always includes stamping!!

If you no longer want to receive messages from me, simply reply to this email with the word “unsubscribe” in the subject line.

Begin forwarded message:

From: "SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk" <ml-node+s1100894n34505h8@n7.nabble.com>
Subject: SU!: Question of the Week Reminder for 2/20-26
Date: February 23, 2017 at 12:14:34 AM EST
To: SUDSOL Group <sergeantmajor0313@hotmail.com>

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Question%20of%20the%20Week%20Reminder%20for%202/20-26

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h46@n7.nabble.com

Nancy Sutton
Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Kingston, Ontario
www.rainbowsandbutterflies.stampinup.net
www.facebook.com/2stamp4you
A good day always includes stamping!!
Reply | Threaded
|

Antinonem

I love the friends I've made; meeting new people: and continuing to teach even though I'm retired from teaching.
Micki Antinone

-----Original Message-----
From: SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n34505h57@.nabble>
To: SUDSOL Group <mickiant@>
Sent: Wed, Feb 22, 2017 9:14 pm

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h95@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Question of the Week Reminder for 2/20-26

Glenda Mollet
Charlotte Lindmeier wrote
This SUDSOL program is designed to spark creative discussions, share ideas and tips etc. Your responses are sent directly to the list and a summary of all ideas shared is compiled and posted at the end of the week.  And if there are at least five participants one person will win one FREE week of SUDSOL. And you can play Bingo with the chance of winning FREE time there as well.  Send your answers by Sunday morning.

I love being my own boss and being able to take days off (even in the middle of the week gasp) to spend time with our Grandsons and other family members.
The friendships I have made along the way are precious to me.
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: Question of the Week Reminder for 2/20-26

donnab07

I love the friendships, the opportunity for creativity, the therapeutic benefits of stamping, and teaching others the art of paper crafting/stamping.

Donna Bagwell

From: ml-node+s1100894n34505h97@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n34505h97@.nabble]
Sent: Wednesday, February 22, 2017 9:15 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <donna@>

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Question%20of%20the%20Week%20Reminder%20for%202/20-26

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h35@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Nola Burkhard
In reply to this post by Libby Dyson

I have 2 - friendships and seeing the new items first.
Nola

On Feb 22, 2017, at 10:46 PM, SUDSOL [Libby Dyson] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n34506h62@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

libby.dyson5@gmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Question%20of%20the%20Week%20Reminder%20for%202/20-26
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: libby.dyson5@gmail.com

On 23 February 2017 at 16:14, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n34505h32@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

Charlotte Lindmeier 
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-Reminder-for-2-20-26-tp34505.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node%2Bs1100894n3h70@n7.nabble.com 
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

-- 

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Libby Dyson, please change the email address to: libby.dyson5@gmail.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-Reminder-for-2-20-26-tp34505p34506.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h69@n7.nabble.com 
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: Question of the Week Reminder for 2/20-26

Denise Foor
In reply to this post by Beth Schreiber

I love the SU products, trying new techniques with them,  and the long lasting friendships that I’ve made over the last 10+ years of being a Demo. 

Denise

Denise Foor

Stampin' Up! Paper Crafting Classes, Clubs, Scrapbooks
Shop SU online 24/7

My blog: http://www.denisefoor.blogspot.com/

My email: dfoor@...
My Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/denise_foor/

Denise Foor Stampin’ Up! Manager & SU Independent Demo/Instructor Stampin' Up! Paper Crafting Classes, Clubs, Crops Shop SU online 24/7: http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/denisefoor My blog: http://www.denisefoor.blogspot.com/ My email: dfoor@embarqmail.com Join me on SUDSOL - Your 24/7 Upline!
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Question of the Week Reminder for 2/20-26

wenkerc
Charlotte Lindmeier wrote

Cheryl Wenker Independent Demonstrator My blog: http://stampupwithme.com My SU business website: http://stampupwithme.stampinup.net Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/cwenker/
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: Question of the Week Reminder for 2/20-26

wenkerc
In reply to this post by joyce pacer

I joined Stampin Up because I just started to stamp and was very impressed by the color coordination that Stampin Up offered. I had never attended a stamping workshop.  My cousin had been to Stampin Up parties and told me about them. I just called Stampin Up one day and was assigned an upline demonstrator over an hour away and as we became acquainted we realized that we were the same age and over time we also realized that your husbands had a lot of the same interests.  We have been on vacation with them several times over the 17 years that I have been a demonstrator and talk long distance on the phone at least once a week just to check on each other.  After retirement  I became a caregiver for my uncle and my parents so just keeping my demonstrator ship was all that I could do and my club members who had been with me for over 15 years kept up their orders without  meetings until my caregiving ended with the deaths of my uncle and parents which took 2 years.  I have been blessed with the most wonderful women that I would have never met if I had not joined Stampin Up as a demonstrator.  My upline and club members have shared deaths, divorces, weddings, graduations and births.  One of the ladies told me the other day that she has so many stamp sets and really doesn’t need a thing after ordering on a monthly basis for over 15 years but she will not ever quit because it’s now all about the friendships and social aspect.  What does that tell you about what we have to offer?  I love what I do!!!!

Cheryl Wenker

Independent Demonstrator
My blog: http://stampupwithme.com
My SU business website: http://stampupwithme.stampinup.net

Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/cwenker/

From: ml-node+s1100894n34512h56@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n34512h56@.nabble]
Sent: Thursday, February 23, 2017 8:00 AM
To: SUDSOL Group

joycepacer@comcast.net?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Question%20of%20the%20Week%20Reminder%20for%202/20-26

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: joycepacer@comcast.net

Question of the week:  I love being a demonstrator  because of many things, but I think most of all for the friends I have made.  I have friends that I have had for 17 years that I met when I first started as a demonstrator.  One that visits me every summer for  a week or more that lives a 1000 miles away now.  Also being a demonstrator lets me express my creativity.

From: "SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via Business Talk" <ml-node+s1100894n34511h55@.nabble>
To: "SUDSOL Group" <joycepacer@>
Sent: Thursday, February 23, 2017 7:58:11 AM

stampingal@live.com?subject=Re: SU!: Question of the Week Reminder for 2/20-26

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingal@

Jeanne Moss

jeanne.moss@

Sent from my iPad

On Feb 23, 2017, at 12:14 AM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n34505h96@.nabble> wrote:

clindmeier@?subject=Question of the Week Reminder for 2/20-26

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h34@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Moss, please change the email address to: stampingal@live.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-Reminder-for-2-20-26-tp34505p34511.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h7@.nabble

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to joyce pacer, please change the email address to: joycepacer@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-Reminder-for-2-20-26-tp34505p34512.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h77@n7.nabble.com

Cheryl Wenker Independent Demonstrator My blog: http://stampupwithme.com My SU business website: http://stampupwithme.stampinup.net Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/cwenker/