Question of the Week Reminder for 2/15-2/21

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
19 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Charlotte Lindmeier
This SUDSOL program is designed to spark creative discussions, share ideas and tips etc. Your responses are sent directly to the list and a summary of all ideas shared is compiled and posted at the end of the week.  And if there are at least five participants one person will win one FREE week of SUDSOL. And you can play Bingo with the chance of winning FREE time there as well.  Send your answers by Sunday morning.

Our question this week is:
Have you ever signed up to learn from Rhonda Wade or John Sanpietro?  Do you recommend them to others?  What was the best thing about their classes? How did it help your business.  This isn’t a competition between them we just want you to let others know why they are beneficial to your business.
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Question of the Week Reminder for 2/15-2/21

Beth Schreiber

I've taken a number of Johns classes. His information is spot on and step by step videos make doing things like setting up a website so easy. I've had good response (when I follow through) to what he has presented but I've  not had a chance to work with Ronda yet.

Sent from my iPad

On Feb 17, 2016, at 9:36 AM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n27141h46@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Question of the Week Reminder for 2/15-2/21
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

This SUDSOL program is designed to spark creative discussions, share ideas and tips etc. Your responses are sent directly to the list and a summary of all ideas shared is compiled and posted at the end of the week. And if there are at least five participants one person will win one FREE week of SUDSOL. And you can play Bingo with the chance of winning FREE time there as well. Send your answers by Sunday morning.

Have you ever signed up to learn from Rhonda Wade or John Sanpietro?  Do you recommend them to others?  What was the best thing about their classes? How did it help your business.  This isn’t a competition between them we just want you to let others know why they are beneficial to your business.
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-Reminder-for-2-15-2-21-tp27141.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h68@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Maggie Funke
In reply to this post by Charlotte Lindmeier

No. I have never heard of them. 

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 17, 2016, at 8:36 AM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n27141h50@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

This SUDSOL program is designed to spark creative discussions, share ideas and tips etc. Your responses are sent directly to the list and a summary of all ideas shared is compiled and posted at the end of the week. And if there are at least five participants one person will win one FREE week of SUDSOL. And you can play Bingo with the chance of winning FREE time there as well. Send your answers by Sunday morning.

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-Reminder-for-2-15-2-21-tp27141.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h72@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.
Stmpr5
Reply | Threaded
|

Jayne Hansen

I have used Ronda Wade's My Stamping Best Friend monthly subscription for about a year. She posts several projects a couple times a week.
She also posts full instructions for her classes. I use her ideas from her card classes for my Monthly Stamp Club and Happy Hours.
As a part time demo with a full time job, it saves me tons of time, to me well worth the subscription fee!

Jayne Hansen
Baltimore, MD

From: "SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk" <ml-node+s1100894n27141h12@.nabble>
To: "SUDSOL Group" <jaynehansen@>
Sent: Wednesday, February 17, 2016 9:36:09 AM
Subject: SU!: Question of the Week Reminder for 2/15-2/21

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h34@.nabble

Jayne Hansen
Stampin' Up Demonstrator
Baltimore, MD 21227
443-902-0208
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: Question of the Week Reminder for 2/15-2/21

Suzanne Taylor

I have been in Ronda’s training group for a while now and find her information to be spot on.  She’s fabulous!  When I apply the things she tells me, my business grows.  Realizing this is not a competition between Ronda and John (and I was a training client of John’s several years ago), I just want to say that I choose to spend my training dollars with Ronda because I think she provides me with proven ways to grow my business.  Tweaking small things I do can make a huge difference.  It’s hard to say in a few words how much I think Ronda Wade has done to improve my business and help me be a better stamper, a better demonstrator and a better person.  Ronda tells me what works for her and what will work for me if I work it.   I find it a huge deal that Ronda is a successful SU demo and she shares the real deal information with us.  Her creations are duplicatable too so it saves me time in my class planning.

From: ml-node+s1100894n27141h13@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n27141h13@.nabble]
Sent: Wednesday, February 17, 2016 8:36 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <suzanne@>

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Question%20of%20the%20Week%20Reminder%20for%202/15-2/21

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here:
http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-Reminder-for-2-15-2-21-tp27141.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h35@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL,
click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

Ann Lewis

I have just completed John’s Blogger Bootcamp and then signed up for his list building bootcamp.  I don’t think that it is for the faint hearted, that is, those that are technically illiterate.  Not that you can’t achieve the desired results but that it is quite challenging.  I wanted a website that supported my business and I now have one set up and it is pretty good with lots of tweaking still to go.  John provides you with the ‘how to do it’ whilst Ronda provides some time saving information, strategies and inspiration.  I have always considered that both John and Ronda provide different types of training and support – John is focused more on the technical electronic sides of blogs, list-building, and strategies to create an income stream from a stamping business online.  I have always considered that Rhonda is about the projects, strategies, ideas to grow your business more locally (I have not enrolled in one of her sessions yet so I could have this wrong).  I am doing John’s stuff first to get a strong online presence and then will work with Rhonda for building my local business.  I find 90% of Rhonda’s strategies provided for free in the monthly SUDSOL videos have significantly increased my business – just did my first Bingo Stampin Style on Sunday – which was successful for both business and me.

Ann Lewis

From: ml-node+s1100894n27141h69@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n27141h69@.nabble]
Sent: Thursday, 18 February 2016 12:36 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <annspaperworks@.com>

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Question%20of%20the%20Week%20Reminder%20for%202/15-2/21

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h91@n5.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

donnab07

I have taken many of John Sanpietro’s online classes.  I found the classes to be extremely useful, although a little expensive.  John knows his stuff when it comes to marketing, social media and blogging, as well as other topics that are useful to demonstrators, especially those who want to run a money-making business.

I have not yet taken any classes from Rhonda, will have to look into that.

Donna Bagwell

From: ml-node+s1100894n27141h13@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n27141h13@.nabble]
Sent: Wednesday, February 17, 2016 6:36 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <donna@>

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h35@n5.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

LeannaK

I have signed up for Ronda Wades trainings. I LOVE every moment of them. I have found working her $15 or free with minimum order has really worked well for me in my business. I love the feeling of "family" too within her training groups. There is SO MUCH support there. You can ask ANYTHING and someone has an answer for you. 

Leanna Kerr
Silver~Stampin' Up!
Prince George, BC Canada
My website: www.luv2papercrafting.stampinup.net
Join Paper Pumpkin: https://mypaperpumpkin.com/en-ca?demoid=2057093
My blog: www.stampingwithleanna.com
Like me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Luv2papercrafting-with-Stampin-Up-Leanna-Kerr/320746559082?ref=hl

Lets get together and create with paper!

Sent: Wednesday, February 17, 2016 at 6:36 AM
From: "SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk" <ml-node+s1100894n27141h79@.nabble>
To: "SUDSOL Group" <kerr_leanna@>
Subject: SU!: Question of the Week Reminder for 2/15-2/21
<a href="clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Question of the Week Reminder for 2/15-2/21" target="_parent">Click here to reply directly to Charlotte Lindmeier privately at clindmeier@...
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@...
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h1@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Deborah Smart

I’ve participated in both paid and free training from John, and Ronda’s free webinars.  I have learned different things from each of them; in my opinion Ronda is more project/creative oriented, where John is more online presence/technical.  Both are beneficial to learn from; it all depends on what you’re looking for at the time.  I’d recommend both of them!
~Deborah Smart

To: debsmart@shaw.ca

Have you ever signed up to learn from Rhonda Wade or John Sanpietro?  Do you recommend them to others?  What was the best thing about their classes? How did it help your business.  This isn’t a competition between them we just want you to let others know why they are beneficial to your business.
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h66@.nabble
Deborah Smart
Stampin' Discuss Summary Coordinator
Reply | Threaded
|

Cathy Parlitsis

Have you ever signed up to learn from Rhonda Wade or John Sanpietro?  Do you recommend them to others?  What was the best thing about their classes? How did it help your business.  This isn’t a competition between them we just want you to let others know why they are beneficial to your business. 

I have taken MANY of John’s classes.  I agree with Deborah’s assessment.  John definitely has his finger on the pulse of what is happening in the business/techno world as it relates to running a profitable business in the Rubber Stamping Niche.
His classes fully cover whatever the stated topic is – blogging, social media, etc. - giving you a full understanding of a subject you previously had NO knowledge of.  For me personally, this was game-changing.

I highly recommend John if that is what you need.  He’s more of a no-nonsense guy which is exactly what I need. LOL

I know Rhonda personally and like her a lot!  She’s been very successful with SU! But I can’t say what her classes are like but I’m sure many SUDSOL’ers can. :)

Warmest Regards,
Cathy Parlitsis
BLOG:  www.StampsandScrapbooks.com
Email:  Cathy@StampsandScrapbooks.com
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/stampsandscrapbooks
Facebook:  http://www.facebook.com/StampsandScrapbooks
Pinterest:  http://pinterest.com/Cathyvp
Online Classes:  http://www.StampAcademy.com

Best,
Cathy Parlitsis

BLOG:  www.StampsandScrapbooks.com
Email:  Cathy@StampsandScrapbooks.com
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/stampsandscrapbooks
Facebook:  http://www.facebook.com/StampsandScrapbooks
Pinterest:  http://pinterest.com/Cathyvp
Online Classes:  http://www.StampAcademy.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Antinonem
In reply to this post by LeannaK

Have check out her free stuff and plan to try some of the ones you pay for.
Micki

-----Original Message-----
From: SUDSOL [LeannaK] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n27163h55@.nabble>
To: SUDSOL Group <mickiant@>
Sent: Wed, Feb 17, 2016 8:37 pm
Subject: Re: SU!: Question of the Week Reminder for 2/15-2/21

kerr_leanna@mail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Question of the Week Reminder for 2/15-2/21
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: kerr_leanna@mail.com

I have signed up for Ronda Wades trainings. I LOVE every moment of them. I have found working her $15 or free with minimum order has really worked well for me in my business. I love the feeling of "family" too within her training groups. There is SO MUCH support there. You can ask ANYTHING and someone has an answer for you. 

Leanna Kerr
Silver~Stampin' Up!
Prince George, BC Canada
My website: www.luv2papercrafting.stampinup.net
Join Paper Pumpkin: https://mypaperpumpkin.com/en-ca?demoid=2057093
My blog: www.stampingwithleanna.com
Like me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Luv2papercrafting-with-Stampin-Up-Leanna-Kerr/320746559082?ref=hl

Lets get together and create with paper!

Sent: Wednesday, February 17, 2016 at 6:36 AM
From: "SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk" <ml-node+s1100894n27141h79@.nabble>
To: "SUDSOL Group" <kerr_leanna@>
Subject: SU!: Question of the Week Reminder for 2/15-2/21
<a href="clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Question of the Week Reminder for 2/15-2/21" target="_parent">Click here to reply directly to Charlotte Lindmeier privately at clindmeier@...

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: <a target="_blank" rel="nofollow" href="about:blank">clindmeier@...
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h1@.nabble
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, <a target="_blank" rel="nofollow" href="about:blank">click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to LeannaK, please change the email address to: kerr_leanna@mail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-Reminder-for-2-15-2-21-tp27141p27163.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h95@n5.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Christine Josti

I also have participated in both John’s and Ronda’s trainings and think they are a good balance to each other.  I never would have gotten my website up and running without John’s blogging bootcamp.  One of the differences between the two is John has you invest in your business, paying for hostgator , aweber and other programs for your website.  Please notice I used the word invest and not pay for.  You do need to spend a little money to make some money.  John’s focus is a bit more internet based.  Ronda has you invest as well, but a bit differently, mailing brochure packets to customer.  Her focus is more of a practical nature of being a demonstrator.  Both stress the necessity of following up, communication and sharing what we do.

I have learned quite a lot from both and am very happy I found them.

On Feb 17, 2016, at 9:36 AM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n27141h79@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h1@n5.nabble.com

Christine Josti
Norwell, MA
www.mailsomethingpretty.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Question of the Week Reminder for 2/15-2/21

Robin Messenheimer
Charlotte Lindmeier wrote
This SUDSOL program is designed to spark creative discussions, share ideas and tips etc. Your responses are sent directly to the list and a summary of all ideas shared is compiled and posted at the end of the week.  And if there are at least five participants one person will win one FREE week of SUDSOL. And you can play Bingo with the chance of winning FREE time there as well.  Send your answers by Sunday morning.

I've signed up for just about every opportunity John Sanpietro has offered since I became a demo in 2008. I enjoy learning from him and like his outlook on how to run a business. My business focuses on teaching people some basics of how to make cards that they can be happy with. I do this through my blog, through teaching classes, and through writing tutorials. I've always been a trainer in one way or another, and I've always charged for my services. That was easy when I was working full-time with business clients. I charged and got what I thought I was worth. It's been hard for me to transition to retirement and learning to charge what I'm worth to crafters. John and his staff have helped me through this. His focus isn't on helping me to be a good Stampin' Up! demonstrator; the focus is on helping me to be a good business person. It so happens that, personally, I love Stampin' Up! products. For me it's just a side benefit that my students also become customers, enough that I don't have to make my minimums by myself, so I can continue getting my demo discount. Working with John Sanpietro has been enough for me, so I haven't considered also working with Rhonda - whom I've heard is also wonderful! But I just don't have the time to sign up with her.

Robin Messenheimer Hilo, Hawaii https://robinscraftroom.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Karen Duke

yes - just need to find them LOL!

Karen.

Sent from my Karen's Ipad.

On Feb 18, 2016, at 4:44 PM, SUDSOL [Robin Messenheimer] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n27170h31@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

rmessenheimer@earthlink.net?subject=Re: Question of the Week Reminder for 2/15-2/21
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: rmessenheimer@earthlink.net

I've signed up for just about every opportunity John Sanpietro has offered since I became a demo in 2008. I enjoy learning from him and like his outlook on how to run a business. My business focuses on teaching people some basics of how to make cards that they can be happy with. I do this through my blog, through teaching classes, and through writing tutorials. I've always been a trainer in one way or another, and I've always charged for my services. That was easy when I was working full-time with business clients. I charged and got what I thought I was worth. It's been hard for me to transition to retirement and learning to charge what I'm worth to crafters. John and his staff have helped me through this. His focus isn't on helping me to be a good Stampin' Up! demonstrator; the focus is on helping me to be a good business person. It so happens that, personally, I love Stampin' Up! products. For me it's just a side benefit that my students also become customers, enough that I don't have to make my minimums by myself, so I can continue getting my demo discount. Working with John Sanpietro has been enough for me, so I haven't considered also working with Rhonda - whom I've heard is also wonderful! But I just don't have the time to sign up with her.

Robin Messenheimer Pahoa, Hawaii http://robinscraftroom.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Robin Messenheimer, please change the email address to: rmessenheimer@earthlink.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-Reminder-for-2-15-2-21-tp27141p27170.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h54@n5.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Wilkinsonb

Yes, I love John and have learned a lot.
Brenda

Brenda WIlkinson
Your independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
BJ Stamping Treasures
Bring Joy with Stamping Treasures
413-203-5196

On Feb 17, 2016, at 9:36 AM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n27141h39@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h61@n5.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Cindy Kemna
In reply to this post by donnab07
I would not have known how to set up a blog without doing John's bloggers' bootcamp.  Some things were still over my head technology wise but I got by.
Cindy Kemna

donnab07 wrote
I have taken many of John Sanpietro’s online classes.  I found the classes to be extremely useful, although a little expensive.  John knows his stuff when it comes to marketing, social media and blogging, as well as other topics that are useful to demonstrators, especially those who want to run a money-making business.

I have not yet taken any classes from Rhonda, will have to look into that.

Donna Bagwell

From: ml-node+s1100894n27141h13@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n27141h13@.nabble]
To: SUDSOL Group <donna@>

Click here to reply directly to Charlotte Lindmeier privately at clindmeier@ <mailto:clindmeier@?subject=Question%20of%20the%20Week%20Reminder%20for%202/15-2/21>  

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@ <mailto:clindmeier@>

_____  

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

_____  

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@ <mailto:clindmeier@>  

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h35@.nabble <mailto:ml-node+s1100894n3h35@.nabble>  
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here <http://forum.sudsol.org/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=unsubscribe_by_code&node=1&code=ZG9ubmFAaWRhaG9iYWd3ZWxscy5uZXR8MXwtMTk4MzQyNzA5MQ==> .
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: Question of the Week Reminder for 2/15-2/21

wenkerc
In reply to this post by Robin Messenheimer

I signed up for John’s class on blogging and set up my first blog a few years ago.  I learned exactly what I needed to know and everything went smoothly.  I haven’t been able to take any other classes.  Life got in the way the past 2 years when I lost my parents, uncle and granddaughter.  I’m trying to pick up where I left off and continue to learn and make my business better.  Thank God that there are still professionals out there that we can work with long distance!

Cheryl Wenker

Independent Demonstrator
My blog: http://stampupwithme.com
My SU business website: http://stampupwithme.stampinup.net

Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/cwenker/

From: ml-node+s1100894n27170h54@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n27170h54@.nabble]
Sent: Thursday, February 18, 2016 5:45 PM
To: SUDSOL Group
Subject: Re: SU!: Question of the Week Reminder for 2/15-2/21

rmessenheimer@earthlink.net?subject=Re:%20Question%20of%20the%20Week%20Reminder%20for%202/15-2/21

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: rmessenheimer@earthlink.net

Robin Messenheimer Pahoa, Hawaii http://robinscraftroom.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Robin Messenheimer, please change the email address to: rmessenheimer@earthlink.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-Reminder-for-2-15-2-21-tp27141p27170.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h77@n5.nabble.com

Cheryl Wenker Independent Demonstrator My blog: http://stampupwithme.com My SU business website: http://stampupwithme.stampinup.net Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/cwenker/
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Question of the Week Reminder for 2/15-2/21

Laurie Servis

I am currently taking Ronda's training and I love it. I have definitely seen a difference in my business since applying each of her courses. If you take her training to heart and apply it like she teaches, it works. I also am a part of her Monthly Planner and her Creative Corner site. Saves me a lot of time for class prep and my team meetings. Ronda rocks!
Reply | Threaded
|

Sue Erickson

I have taken John Sanpietro's classes and have belonged to his Business Stampers Coaching Group for many years. He gives solid advice and is up on the latest technologies as far as social media and online business applications go. However, with the focus on profitability, I found myself losing the joy of being a demonstrator. Ronda Wade has a different perspective. I have signed up for a couple of her classes but have yet to watch the replays. :(

Sue Erickson, Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator

Life is good when you walk with God!

http://creationsbysue.stampinup.net
www.soggystamper.com
www.mydigitalcraftcorner.com

What would you do with some extra cash? Want a job where you decide when to work and how much you want to earn? Contact me for more details!

On Friday, February 19, 2016 7:30 AM, SUDSOL [Laurie Servis] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n27179h27@.nabble> wrote:

laurie.servis@gmail.com?subject=Re:%20Question%20of%20the%20Week%20Reminder%20for%202/15-2/21
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: laurie.servis@

I am currently taking Ronda's training and I love it. I have definitely seen a difference in my business since applying each of her courses. If you take her training to heart and apply it like she teaches, it works. I also am a part of her Monthly Planner and her Creative Corner site. Saves me a lot of time for class prep and my team meetings. Ronda rocks!

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Laurie Servis, please change the email address to: laurie.servis@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-Reminder-for-2-15-2-21-tp27141p27179.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h71@.nabble