Question of the Week Reminder for 2/12-18

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
18 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Question of the Week Reminder for 2/12-18

Charlotte Lindmeier
This SUDSOL program is designed to spark creative discussions, share ideas and tips etc. Your responses are sent directly to the list and a summary of all ideas shared is compiled and posted at the end of the week.  And if there are at least five participants one person will win one FREE week of SUDSOL. And you can play Bingo with the chance of winning FREE time there as well.  Send your answers by Sunday morning.

Our question this week is:
What is the most important thing you do to keep your business on track?
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Question of the Week Reminder for 2/12-18

Libby Dyson

Offr customers a great service/experience and communicate clearly and honestly with them

On 15 February 2018 at 09:47, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n40770h47@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Question+of+the+Week+Reminder+for+2/12-18
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

This SUDSOL program is designed to spark creative discussions, share ideas and tips etc. Your responses are sent directly to the list and a summary of all ideas shared is compiled and posted at the end of the week. And if there are at least five participants one person will win one FREE week of SUDSOL. And you can play Bingo with the chance of winning FREE time there as well. Send your answers by Sunday morning.

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-Reminder-for-2-12-18-tp40770.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h70@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

--
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Question of the Week Reminder for 2/12-18

Nola Burkhard
In reply to this post by Charlotte Lindmeier

For me it’s to stay in touch with my customers near and far.
Nola

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 14, 2018, at 3:47 PM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n40770h46@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Question of the Week Reminder for 2/12-18
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

This SUDSOL program is designed to spark creative discussions, share ideas and tips etc. Your responses are sent directly to the list and a summary of all ideas shared is compiled and posted at the end of the week. And if there are at least five participants one person will win one FREE week of SUDSOL. And you can play Bingo with the chance of winning FREE time there as well. Send your answers by Sunday morning.

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-Reminder-for-2-12-18-tp40770.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h69@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Question of the Week Reminder for 2/12-18

Charlotte Lindmeier
Anyone else want to share?

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Question of the Week Reminder for 2/12-18

Margaret Minneman
Charlotte Lindmeier wrote
Anyone else want to share?
Make certain I let them know about specials and communicate (by email- I am not a very good social media person) regularly.  I include tips and SU videos and pics of projects.   Regularly means at least 2 times a month.
Reply | Threaded
|

Help!

Nola Burkhard

I have a really good cyst that wants the Stamparatus and some other things. Can she earn SAB items when she has me put in the order for her. Can she do it herself?
Thanks, nola

Sent from my iPhone
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: Help!

Coleen Astalos

Did she pre-order the Stamparatus?   If not, then my understanding is that it won't be available until the 2018-19 catalog.   If she did pre-order it, then it depends on when she gets the pre-order notice from SU! to be able to order.  If it's still during SAB, then yes she can add other items to the order and earn SAB items on it.

See this Customer Q&A for the Stamparatus: http://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/Promotions/NA/2017/Stamparatus/NA_EN_CUST%20Q%20%26%20A.pdf

Coleen

Coleen Astalos
Alamosa, CO, coleen@sudsol.com

See my jewelry for sale at www.flexibleaccessories.com

From: ml+s1100894n40826h51@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n40826h51@.nabble]
Sent: Saturday, February 17, 2018 5:04 PM
To: SUDSOL Group
Subject: SU!: Help!

Nolaburkhard@icloud.com?subject=Help!

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Nolaburkhard@icloud.com

I have a really good cyst that wants the Stamparatus and some other things. Can she earn SAB items when she has me put in the order for her. Can she do it herself?
Thanks, nola

Sent from my iPhone

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Nola Burkhard, please change the email address to: Nolaburkhard@icloud.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-Reminder-for-2-12-18-tp40770p40826.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h38@n7.nabble.com

Virus-free. www.avast.com
Coleen Astalos
SLB Member

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Help!

Nola Burkhard

Thanks Coleen, I’ll pass on the info.
SUDSOL is the best!!!
Nola 

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 17, 2018, at 5:20 PM, SUDSOL [Coleen Astalos] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n40828h44@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

coleen@sudsol.com?subject=RE: Help!
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: coleen@sudsol.com

Did she pre-order the Stamparatus?   If not, then my understanding is that it won't be available until the 2018-19 catalog.   If she did pre-order it, then it depends on when she gets the pre-order notice from SU! to be able to order.  If it's still during SAB, then yes she can add other items to the order and earn SAB items on it.

See this Customer Q&A for the Stamparatus: http://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/Promotions/NA/2017/Stamparatus/NA_EN_CUST%20Q%20%26%20A.pdf

Coleen

Coleen Astalos

From: ml+s1100894n40826h51@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n40826h51@.nabble]
Sent: Saturday, February 17, 2018 5:04 PM
Subject: SU!: Help!

Nolaburkhard@icloud.com?subject=Help!

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Nolaburkhard@icloud.com

Thanks, nola

Sent from my iPhone

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Nola Burkhard, please change the email address to: Nolaburkhard@icloud.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-Reminder-for-2-12-18-tp40770p40826.html

Coleen Astalos
SLB Member

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Coleen Astalos, please change the email address to: coleen@sudsol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-Reminder-for-2-12-18-tp40770p40828.html
Reply | Threaded
|

New Recruit

Nola Burkhard
In reply to this post by Coleen Astalos

I have a meeting today with the gal who signed up with me totally out of the blue.
I want to make a very good impression on her and printed out several sheets about SU! And her being a new recruit. But I still have a question!

Is her minimum quarterly sales still $300. Is that the same as the CSV?

Hope to hear from someone soon.
Many thanks in advance,
Nola

Prescott, AZ

Sent from my iPhone
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: New Recruit

Coleen Astalos

Yes it's still $300 US which in the US is the same as CSV as $1US = 1 CSV.

Coleen

Coleen Astalos

From: ml+s1100894n40931h6@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n40931h6@.nabble]
Sent: Friday, February 23, 2018 9:39 AM
Subject: SU!: New Recruit

Nolaburkhard@icloud.com?subject=New%20Recruit

I have a meeting today with the gal who signed up with me totally out of the blue.
I want to make a very good impression on her and printed out several sheets about SU! And her being a new recruit. But I still have a question!

Many thanks in advance,
Nola

Prescott, AZ

Sent from my iPhone

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-Reminder-for-2-12-18-tp40770p40931.html

Coleen Astalos
SLB Member

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: New Recruit

Nola Burkhard

Many thanks Coleen!

This is what I love about SUDSOL.
Knowledge people always ready to answer even the simplest question!!!

Nola

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 23, 2018, at 9:50 AM, SUDSOL [Coleen Astalos] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n40932h68@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

coleen@sudsol.com?subject=RE: New Recruit
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: coleen@sudsol.com

Coleen

Coleen Astalos

Many thanks in advance,
Nola

Prescott, AZ

Sent from my iPhone

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-Reminder-for-2-12-18-tp40770p40931.html

Coleen Astalos
SLB Member

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Coleen Astalos, please change the email address to: coleen@sudsol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-Reminder-for-2-12-18-tp40770p40932.html
Reply | Threaded
|

Maria Pobre

With that in mind, she will have until the end of June to meet her first $300 minimum since next quarter will be her first full quarter.

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre

On Feb 24, 2018, at 2:50 AM, SUDSOL [Coleen Astalos] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n40932h24@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Coleen

Coleen Astalos

Many thanks in advance,
Nola

Prescott, AZ

Sent from my iPhone

Coleen Astalos
SLB Member

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-Reminder-for-2-12-18-tp40770p40932.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h25@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Nola Burkhard

Right! I always forget about that!!!

On Feb 23, 2018, at 5:10 PM, SUDSOL [Maria Pobre] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n40947h33@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Stampinmia@gmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20New%20Recruit
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Stampinmia@gmail.com

With that in mind, she will have until the end of June to meet her first $300 minimum since next quarter will be her first full quarter.

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre

On Feb 24, 2018, at 2:50 AM, SUDSOL [Coleen Astalos] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n40932h24@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Coleen

Coleen Astalos

Many thanks in advance,
Nola

Prescott, AZ

Sent from my iPhone

<a href="x-msg://5/#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2" width="1" height="1" target="_top" rel="nofollow" link="external" class="">
Coleen Astalos
SLB Member

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h25@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Maria Pobre, please change the email address to: Stampinmia@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-Reminder-for-2-12-18-tp40770p40947.html

Nola J. Burkhard
Prescott, AZ
978-846-2046
nolaburkhard@icloud.com
SU! Demo for over 15 years!!!
Etsy shop: Inkonmypaws

Reply | Threaded
|

New Demo Order

Nola Burkhard

Gals,
Does SU! Still give a higher discount to New Demo’s when they pace their first Demo Order? If so, what’s that %?
Thanks,
Nola

Sent from my iPhone
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: New Demo Order

Sara Levin

No, they don't Nola.

The only way to get the higher discounts now is through the tiers of the compensation plan.

Sara

Sara Levin

theartfulinker@gmail.com (e-mail)
theartfulinker.com
  (blog)
www.theartfulinker.stampinup.net (24/7 shopping)
The Artful Inker (Facebook)
@theartfulinker (Twitter)
The Artful Inker (Google+)

On Fri, Mar 23, 2018 at 9:50 AM, SUDSOL [Nola Burkhard] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n41433h15@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
Nolaburkhard@icloud.com?subject=New+Demo+Order

Gals,
Does SU! Still give a higher discount to New Demo’s when they pace their first Demo Order? If so, what’s that %?
Thanks,
Nola

Sent from my iPhone

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-Reminder-for-2-12-18-tp40770p41433.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h85@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Nola Burkhard

Really! They did away with that!!!
Bummer!!!
Thanks for the response, 
Nola

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 23, 2018, at 7:10 AM, SUDSOL [Sara Levin] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n41435h61@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

TheArtfulInker@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: New Demo Order
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: TheArtfulInker@gmail.com

No, they don't Nola.

The only way to get the higher discounts now is through the tiers of the compensation plan.

Sara

Sara Levin

On Fri, Mar 23, 2018 at 9:50 AM, SUDSOL [Nola Burkhard] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n41433h15@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Gals,
Thanks,
Nola

Sent from my iPhone

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-Reminder-for-2-12-18-tp40770p41433.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h85@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sara Levin, please change the email address to: TheArtfulInker@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-Reminder-for-2-12-18-tp40770p41435.html
Reply | Threaded
|

Sara Levin

Yes, it's been gone since we started the new compensation plan.

Sara

Sara Levin

theartfulinker.com
  (blog)

On Fri, Mar 23, 2018 at 10:15 AM, SUDSOL [Nola Burkhard] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n41436h8@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
Nolaburkhard@icloud.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+New+Demo+Order

Bummer!!!
Thanks for the response, 
Nola

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 23, 2018, at 7:10 AM, SUDSOL [Sara Levin] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n41435h61@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

TheArtfulInker@...?subject=Re: SU!: New Demo Order
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: TheArtfulInker@gmail.com

No, they don't Nola.

Sara

Sara Levin

theartfulinker.com
(blog)

Gals,
Thanks,
Nola

Sent from my iPhone

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sara Levin, please change the email address to: TheArtfulInker@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-Reminder-for-2-12-18-tp40770p41435.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h69@n7.nabble.com

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-Reminder-for-2-12-18-tp40770p41436.html

Reply | Threaded
|

Nola Burkhard

Oh well.
Good to know!
Thanks again,
Nola

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 23, 2018, at 7:18 AM, SUDSOL [Sara Levin] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n41438h54@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

TheArtfulInker@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: New Demo Order

Yes, it's been gone since we started the new compensation plan.

Sara

Sara Levin

On Fri, Mar 23, 2018 at 10:15 AM, SUDSOL [Nola Burkhard] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n41436h8@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
Nolaburkhard@icloud.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+New+Demo+Order

Bummer!!!
Thanks for the response,
Nola

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 23, 2018, at 7:10 AM, SUDSOL [Sara Levin] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n41435h61@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

TheArtfulInker@...?subject=Re: SU!: New Demo Order

No, they don't Nola.

Sara

Sara Levin

Gals,
Thanks,
Nola

Sent from my iPhone

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h69@n7.nabble.com

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-Reminder-for-2-12-18-tp40770p41436.html

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-Reminder-for-2-12-18-tp40770p41438.html