Question of the Week Reminder for 12/26 - 1/1

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
21 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Question of the Week Reminder for 12/26 - 1/1

Charlotte Lindmeier
This SUDSOL program is designed to spark creative discussions, share ideas and tips etc. Your responses are sent directly to the list and a summary of all ideas shared is compiled and posted at the end of the week.  And if there are at least five participants one person will win one FREE week of SUDSOL. And you can play Bingo with the chance of winning FREE time there as well.  Send your answers by Sunday morning.

Our question this week is:
What is your business New Year’s resolution?  If you have more than one share them all.
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Question of the Week Reminder for 12/26 - 1/1

Beth Schreiber

My resolution is to be more consistent....classes, blog posts, etc. I'm also going to push to develop a down line.

Sent from my iPad

On Dec 28, 2016, at 10:11 AM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n33566h21@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Question of the Week Reminder for 12/26 - 1/1
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

This SUDSOL program is designed to spark creative discussions, share ideas and tips etc. Your responses are sent directly to the list and a summary of all ideas shared is compiled and posted at the end of the week. And if there are at least five participants one person will win one FREE week of SUDSOL. And you can play Bingo with the chance of winning FREE time there as well. Send your answers by Sunday morning.

What is your business New Year’s resolution?  If you have more than one share them all.
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-Reminder-for-12-26-1-1-tp33566.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h68@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Kat Skeers
In reply to this post by Charlotte Lindmeier

Last year I decided to quit Stampin' Up! because I hadn't been stamping and didn't have any customers, but I couldn't bring myself to do it and continued to meet my own minimums, even though I barely stamped. So, two resolutions:

1. Stamp something at least once a week.
2. Book at least one workshop during SAB, and one more before June 30. (Baby steps...)

Kat 

On Wed, Dec 28, 2016 at 7:12 AM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n33566h42@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Question+of+the+Week+Reminder+for+12/26+-+1/1
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

This SUDSOL program is designed to spark creative discussions, share ideas and tips etc. Your responses are sent directly to the list and a summary of all ideas shared is compiled and posted at the end of the week. And if there are at least five participants one person will win one FREE week of SUDSOL. And you can play Bingo with the chance of winning FREE time there as well. Send your answers by Sunday morning.

What is your business New Year’s resolution?  If you have more than one share them all.
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-Reminder-for-12-26-1-1-tp33566.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node%2Bs1100894n3h89@n7.nabble.com

--
Kat Skeers
Independent Stampin' Up Demonstrator
(360) 840-4033
Reply | Threaded
|

Brenda Crawshaw

Resolutions are tough - it's very difficult to all of a sudden institute actions and stick to them.  One of the best ways to make a "resolution" and stick to it is to REPLACE a non-productive habit with a productive one.  The week between Christmas and New Year's is when I take SERIOUS stock of what I am doing on a regular basis that is NOT productive and listing the things I want to do instead.

Example Number ONE for me is to NOT look at my Facebook notifications before I get to work - there is never anything there that is urgent or necessary for me to get my fanny in gear and it ALWAYS takes me down a rabbit hole of wasted time.  I have actually SCHEDULED - in my planner! - a lunch break and that's when I will do any non-productive internet farting around.  When the break is over, it's back to work.

Example Number TWO is scheduling the time to walk the dog twice during the day.  I have fallen into the bad habit of waiting for him to indicate to me that he's "dying" (which is usually right after he sees a critter scamper by) and then I am trying to rush a walk into the schedule which means *I* am not getting *my* exercise in.  So I am scheduling those two half hour walks into the day - again in the PLANNER - so I am sure that I get what I need when I could best use it (between clients).

Take a little time to analyze your patterns and see what things you can do to replace things that you do that don't move you forward with more productive activities.

From: "SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk" <ml-node+s1100894n33566h16@.nabble>
To: "SUDSOL Group" <bhc62@>
Sent: Wednesday, December 28, 2016 10:12:00 AM
Subject: SU!: Question of the Week Reminder for 12/26 - 1/1

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h63@.nabble

Brenda Crawshaw Blog: http://www.TheCrawshawGroup.com Website: http://www.brendacrawshaw.stampinup.net Contact me! Bhc62@rcn.com or Brenda@WithABirdsEyeView.com 508-628-9765
Reply | Threaded
|

Antinonem

Mine is to get a blog started this year.
Micki

-----Original Message-----
From: SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n33566h48@.nabble>
To: SUDSOL Group <mickiant@>
Sent: Wed, Dec 28, 2016 8:45 am

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h95@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Deborah Smart

My plan is to put in place on line classes which are product based (sell the products with tutorials – PDF/video – as an online class), and stand alone PDF tutorials.  Also to do some actual ‘marketing’ with online ads, to reach a wider audience; all within demo agreement guidelines, of course!
~Deborah Smart

Sent: Wednesday, December 28, 2016 7:11 AM

mailto:clindmeier@?subject=Question of the Week Reminder for 12/26 - 1/1
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@

What is your business New Year’s resolution?  If you have more than one share them all.
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h66@.nabble
Deborah Smart
Stampin' Discuss Summary Coordinator
Reply | Threaded
|

Libby Dyson

I want to grow my business more online in 2017. I plan to do this by increasing video subscribers, newsletter subscribers in my own market and running a virtual classroom

On 29 December 2016 at 05:12, SUDSOL [Deborah Smart] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n33573h40@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
debsmart@shaw.ca?subject=Re:+SU!:+Question+of+the+Week+Reminder+for+12/26+-+1/1
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: debsmart@shaw.ca

My plan is to put in place on line classes which are product based (sell the products with tutorials – PDF/video – as an online class), and stand alone PDF tutorials.  Also to do some actual ‘marketing’ with online ads, to reach a wider audience; all within demo agreement guidelines, of course!
~Deborah Smart

Sent: Wednesday, December 28, 2016 7:11 AM

mailto:clindmeier@?subject=Question of the Week Reminder for 12/26 - 1/1

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h66@.nabble
Deborah Smart
Stampin' Discuss Summary Coordinator

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Deborah Smart, please change the email address to: debsmart@shaw.ca
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-Reminder-for-12-26-1-1-tp33566p33573.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node%2Bs1100894n3h70@n7.nabble.com

--
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: Question of the Week Reminder for 12/26 - 1/1

donnab07

I have a few:

1.       Post on my blog consistently

2.       Research advertising on FB

3.       Try a Cards and Coffee events at a local coffeeshop (one of my stamp club members is the owner)

Donna Bagwell

From: ml-node+s1100894n33566h88@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n33566h88@.nabble]
Sent: Wednesday, December 28, 2016 7:12 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <donna@>

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Question%20of%20the%20Week%20Reminder%20for%2012/26%20-%201/1

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h35@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Blythe Klipple

2017 Biz Resolution:  keeping track of my expenses and income in Quicken on a daily basis.

~Blythe

On Dec 28, 2016, at 7:12 AM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n33566h13@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Question%20of%20the%20Week%20Reminder%20for%2012/26%20-%201/1

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h60@n7.nabble.com

Blythe Klipple, UPDATES/FAQ COORDINATOR

Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: Question of the Week Reminder for 12/26 - 1/1

donnab07

I should have added that to my list!

Donna

From: ml-node+s1100894n33589h1@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n33589h1@.nabble]
Sent: Thursday, December 29, 2016 6:32 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <donna@>
Subject: Re: SU!: Question of the Week Reminder for 12/26 - 1/1

blythek@mac.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Question%20of%20the%20Week%20Reminder%20for%2012/26%20-%201/1

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: blythek@mac.com

2017 Biz Resolution:  keeping track of my expenses and income in Quicken on a daily basis.

~Blythe

On Dec 28, 2016, at 7:12 AM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n33566h13@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h60@n7.nabble.com

Blythe Klipple, UPDATES/FAQ COORDINATOR

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Blythe Klipple, please change the email address to: blythek@mac.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-Reminder-for-12-26-1-1-tp33566p33589.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h35@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

RE: Question of the Week Reminder for 12/26 - 1/1

Robin Messenheimer

My one resolution is to set specific working hours and be efficient using those hours.

Robin Messenheimer

Pahoa, Hawai'i

http://robinscraftroom.com

From: ml-node+s1100894n33566h15@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n33566h15@.nabble]
Sent: Wednesday, December 28, 2016 5:12 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <rmessenheimer@>

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h62@n7.nabble.com

Robin Messenheimer Hilo, Hawaii https://robinscraftroom.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Jeanne Moss

My resolution is to take at least a few pictures each month for PL.  I don't get out much, but that will be part of it, too..... to get out and do something fun at least once a month!

Jeanne Moss
jeanne.moss@live.com

Sent from my iPad

On Dec 28, 2016, at 11:45 AM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n33566h87@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h34@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Kathleen Brandt

Be more consistent with my blog. I post -maybe three times a year. But I do live with it, knowing it's my own problem

On Thu, Dec 29, 2016 at 1:20 PM, SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n33593h61@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
stampingal@live.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+Question+of+the+Week+Reminder+for+12/26+-+1/1
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingal@live.com

My resolution is to take at least a few pictures each month for PL.  I don't get out much, but that will be part of it, too..... to get out and do something fun at least once a month!

Jeanne Moss
<a href="tel:(270)%20307-1230" value="+12703071230" target="_blank">270.307.1230
jeanne.moss@live.com

Sent from my iPad

On Dec 28, 2016, at 11:45 AM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml-node%2Bs1100894n33566h87@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

clindmeier@...?subject=Question of the Week Reminder for 12/26 - 1/1

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node%2Bs1100894n3h34@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Moss, please change the email address to: stampingal@live.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-Reminder-for-12-26-1-1-tp33566p33593.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node%2Bs1100894n3h71@n7.nabble.com

--
stampingwithkate@gmail.com
stampingwithkate@gmail.comwww.catskillstamper.com
stampingwithkate@gmail.comwww.katiebrandt.stampinup.net
(845) 331-3259 (h)
(845) 532-7382 (c)
Reply | Threaded
|

Penny Nelson

I hope to do the following:

Keep up with my Blog on a regular basis

Start doing videos and posting online

Grow my downline!

Penny Nelson
designsbypenny.wordpress.com

On Thu, Dec 29, 2016 at 12:23 PM, SUDSOL [Kathleen Brandt] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n33594h71@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
stampingwithkate@gmail.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+Question+of+the+Week+Reminder+for+12/26+-+1/1
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingwithkate@gmail.com

Be more consistent with my blog. I post -maybe three times a year. But I do live with it, knowing it's my own problem

On Thu, Dec 29, 2016 at 1:20 PM, SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via Business Talk <ml-node%2Bs1100894n33593h61@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
stampingal@...?subject=Re:+SU!:+Question+of+the+Week+Reminder+for+12/26+-+1/1
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingal@live.com

My resolution is to take at least a few pictures each month for PL. I don't get out much, but that will be part of it, too..... to get out and do something fun at least once a month!

Jeanne Moss
<a href="tel:(270)%20307-1230" value="<a href="tel:(270)%20307-1230" value="+12703071230" target="_blank">+12703071230" target="_blank"><a href="tel:(270)%20307-1230" value="+12703071230" target="_blank">270.307.1230
jeanne.moss@live.com

Sent from my iPad

On Dec 28, 2016, at 11:45 AM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml-node%252Bs1100894n33566h87@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

What is your business New Year’s resolution? If you have more than one share them all.
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node%252Bs1100894n3h34@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Moss, please change the email address to: stampingal@live.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-Reminder-for-12-26-1-1-tp33566p33593.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node%252Bs1100894n3h71@n7.nabble.com

--
stampingwithkate@gmail.com
stampingwithkate@gmail.comwww.catskillstamper.com
stampingwithkate@gmail.comwww.katiebrandt.stampinup.net
<a href="tel:(845)%20331-3259" value="+18453313259" target="_blank">(845) 331-3259 (h)
<a href="tel:(845)%20532-7382" value="+18455327382" target="_blank">(845) 532-7382 (c)

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Kathleen Brandt, please change the email address to: stampingwithkate@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-Reminder-for-12-26-1-1-tp33566p33594.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node%2Bs1100894n3h50@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Chris Occhipinti

My goals are a bit different than most of you, because even though I love SUDSOL and all of the wonderful ideas shared with everyone; I really am not a typical business-minded demo.  Not bad, certainly not wrong, just different.  I love and admire all that is being mentioned to better your businesses, so please know there is no slight intended, this is just the way my goofy mind works and how I really want my little business to be run!

With that in mind:
- I will refrain from comparing my business to other demos and selling myself short.  My upline used to share with me all the time "Comparison kills"; and boy, was she ever right!
- I will be grateful for my customers, who choose to spend their hard-earned dollars with me.  That is a trust I cannot and will not abuse.
- I will answer customer's questions honestly and positively, and take their suggestions or critiques graciously.
- I will make every effort to avoid bashing other companies, their offerings, benefits, or even their criticisms of Stampin' Up!  As a consumer, I will always favor a company whose representatives tell me why their product or service is the best, not why their competitors' is the worst; so why would I want to be heard trashing another?
- I will strive to be fiscally responsible with my stamping resources, and not buy every item just because there are cute cards out in the social media stratosphere, especially if I am not crazy about the product or have little personal use for it.  That's why there is variety in the first place, so we all can have something to love.! (Although, if I see a cute penguin or koala stamp that is not SU, I will buy it and not feel the least bit guilty, lol...)
- I will stretch myself a bit more this year, from being more comfortable with watercoloring, to exploring the use of a blog, to taking more pictures of my cards and sharing them with my friends.  If I don't complete those, I will not call myself a failure!

I wish you all a grand and glorious New Year, with many successes, however you'd like for them to be manifested!
Peace,
Chris Occhipinti
Olympia, WA

Sent from XFINITY Connect Mobile App

------ Original Message ------

To: cho1888@
Sent: December 28, 2016 at 8:45 AM

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h81@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Brenda Crawshaw

You already sound like a success!!!!

From: "SUDSOL [Chris Occhipinti] via Business Talk" <ml-node+s1100894n33596h46@.nabble>
To: "SUDSOL Group" <bhc62@>
Sent: Thursday, December 29, 2016 3:29:36 PM

cho1888@comcast.net?subject=Re: SU!: Question of the Week Reminder for 12/26 - 1/1
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: cho1888@

My goals are a bit different than most of you, because even though I love SUDSOL and all of the wonderful ideas shared with everyone; I really am not a typical business-minded demo.  Not bad, certainly not wrong, just different.  I love and admire all that is being mentioned to better your businesses, so please know there is no slight intended, this is just the way my goofy mind works and how I really want my little business to be run!

With that in mind:
- I will refrain from comparing my business to other demos and selling myself short.  My upline used to share with me all the time "Comparison kills"; and boy, was she ever right!
- I will be grateful for my customers, who choose to spend their hard-earned dollars with me.  That is a trust I cannot and will not abuse.
- I will answer customer's questions honestly and positively, and take their suggestions or critiques graciously.
- I will make every effort to avoid bashing other companies, their offerings, benefits, or even their criticisms of Stampin' Up!  As a consumer, I will always favor a company whose representatives tell me why their product or service is the best, not why their competitors' is the worst; so why would I want to be heard trashing another?
- I will strive to be fiscally responsible with my stamping resources, and not buy every item just because there are cute cards out in the social media stratosphere, especially if I am not crazy about the product or have little personal use for it.  That's why there is variety in the first place, so we all can have something to love.! (Although, if I see a cute penguin or koala stamp that is not SU, I will buy it and not feel the least bit guilty, lol...)
- I will stretch myself a bit more this year, from being more comfortable with watercoloring, to exploring the use of a blog, to taking more pictures of my cards and sharing them with my friends.  If I don't complete those, I will not call myself a failure!

I wish you all a grand and glorious New Year, with many successes, however you'd like for them to be manifested!
Peace,
Chris Occhipinti
Olympia, WA

clindmeier@?subject=Question of the Week Reminder for 12/26 - 1/1

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Chris Occhipinti, please change the email address to: cho1888@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-Reminder-for-12-26-1-1-tp33566p33596.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h63@.nabble

Brenda Crawshaw Blog: http://www.TheCrawshawGroup.com Website: http://www.brendacrawshaw.stampinup.net Contact me! Bhc62@rcn.com or Brenda@WithABirdsEyeView.com 508-628-9765
Reply | Threaded
|

Char Wilson
In reply to this post by Chris Occhipinti

Awesome Chris!!!!

I feel the same way.  I am not out to become anything other than what I am and comfortable doing…..just someone that enjoys stamping and sharing with others.  When I signed up, I just wanted to save money and have slowly started to have classes.  Now I have one a month and do not feel compelled to do any more than that. But, it seems that even though we sign up as a hobbyist….the push is always there to do more and more.  If you say you are just comfortable doing what you are doing, it’s like it’s not enough for some people.  That said, my upline has never pushed me to be or do any more than I feel comfortable doing, but is always there if I want to do a little more. I  feel a lot the same as you.  I refuse to bash another company ….we are all different and have different goals in life.

Same with buying different stamps etc.  But, I don’t use those in my stamp classes.  I feel that is being unfair to SU!

Hugs,

Char

Have a great day!!!!

Char Wilson

Stampin’ UP!

Independent Demonstrator

My SU Website

My Blog

From: ml-node+s1100894n33596h30@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n33596h30@.nabble]
Sent: Thursday, December 29, 2016 12:30 PM
To: SUDSOL Group

cho1888@comcast.net?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Question%20of%20the%20Week%20Reminder%20for%2012/26%20-%201/1

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: cho1888@comcast.net

With that in mind:

Peace,
Chris Occhipinti
Olympia, WA

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Chris Occhipinti, please change the email address to: cho1888@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-Reminder-for-12-26-1-1-tp33566p33596.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h47@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Denise Foor

My business decision for 2017 is to make my 11th year with SU a fun, learning (and earning) year.  Learn new techniques, try new ideas and keep fun.

Denise

Denise Foor

Stampin' Up! Paper Crafting Classes, Clubs, Scrapbooks
Shop SU online 24/7

My blog: http://www.denisefoor.blogspot.com/

My email: dfoor@...
My Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/denise_foor/

Denise Foor Stampin’ Up! Manager & SU Independent Demo/Instructor Stampin' Up! Paper Crafting Classes, Clubs, Crops Shop SU online 24/7: http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/denisefoor My blog: http://www.denisefoor.blogspot.com/ My email: dfoor@embarqmail.com Join me on SUDSOL - Your 24/7 Upline!
Reply | Threaded
|

Nola Burkhard

I have a couple of goals for next year:

—Clean up my craft table more often
—Finish more projects before I start on more!
—Unpack and sort the rest of my boxes
—Update my SU! webpage more often - I do NOT use the canned info.

Inkonmypaws - not enough timeonmyhands!!!

Nola

On Dec 29, 2016, at 5:52 PM, SUDSOL [Denise Foor] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n33604h0@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

dfoorstudiopa@embarqmail.com?subject=RE:%20SU!:%20Question%20of%20the%20Week%20Reminder%20for%2012/26%20-%201/1
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: dfoorstudiopa@embarqmail.com

My business decision for 2017 is to make my 11th year with SU a fun, learning (and earning) year.  Learn new techniques, try new ideas and keep fun.

Denise

Denise Foor

Stampin' Up! Paper Crafting Classes, Clubs, Scrapbooks
Shop SU online 24/7

My blog: http://www.denisefoor.blogspot.com/

My email: <a href="x-msg://8/dfoor@embarqmail.com" target="_top" rel="nofollow" link="external" class="">dfoor@...
My Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/denise_foor/

Denise Foor Stampin’ Up! Manager & SU Independent Demo/Instructor Stampin' Up! Paper Crafting Classes, Clubs, Crops Shop SU online 24/7: http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/denisefoor My blog: http://www.denisefoor.blogspot.com/ My email: dfoor@embarqmail.com Join me on SUDSOL - Your 24/7 Upline!

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Denise Foor, please change the email address to: dfoorstudiopa@embarqmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-Reminder-for-12-26-1-1-tp33566p33604.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h69@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Sue Dillon
In reply to this post by Chris Occhipinti

Nicely put, Chris!!!!  Almost all of your resolutions can pertain to me!!!!  Thank you for taking the time to list them all!!!
Happy New Year!!!!
Sue

On Thu, Dec 29, 2016 at 3:29 PM, SUDSOL [Chris Occhipinti] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n33596h33@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
cho1888@comcast.net?subject=Re:+SU!:+Question+of+the+Week+Reminder+for+12/26+-+1/1
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: cho1888@comcast.net

My goals are a bit different than most of you, because even though I love SUDSOL and all of the wonderful ideas shared with everyone; I really am not a typical business-minded demo.  Not bad, certainly not wrong, just different.  I love and admire all that is being mentioned to better your businesses, so please know there is no slight intended, this is just the way my goofy mind works and how I really want my little business to be run!

With that in mind:
- I will refrain from comparing my business to other demos and selling myself short.  My upline used to share with me all the time "Comparison kills"; and boy, was she ever right!
- I will be grateful for my customers, who choose to spend their hard-earned dollars with me.  That is a trust I cannot and will not abuse.
- I will make every effort to avoid bashing other companies, their offerings, benefits, or even their criticisms of Stampin' Up!  As a consumer, I will always favor a company whose representatives tell me why their product or service is the best, not why their competitors' is the worst; so why would I want to be heard trashing another?
- I will strive to be fiscally responsible with my stamping resources, and not buy every item just because there are cute cards out in the social media stratosphere, especially if I am not crazy about the product or have little personal use for it.  That's why there is variety in the first place, so we all can have something to love.! (Although, if I see a cute penguin or koala stamp that is not SU, I will buy it and not feel the least bit guilty, lol...)
- I will stretch myself a bit more this year, from being more comfortable with watercoloring, to exploring the use of a blog, to taking more pictures of my cards and sharing them with my friends.  If I don't complete those, I will not call myself a failure!

Peace,
Chris Occhipinti
Olympia, WA

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node%2Bs1100894n3h50@n7.nabble.com