Question of the Week Reminder for 12/12-18

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
9 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Question of the Week Reminder for 12/12-18

Charlotte Lindmeier
This SUDSOL program is designed to spark creative discussions, share ideas and tips etc. Your responses are sent directly to the list and a summary of all ideas shared is compiled and posted at the end of the week.  And if there are at least five participants one person will win one FREE week of SUDSOL. And you can play Bingo with the chance of winning FREE time there as well.  Send your answers by Sunday morning.

Our question this week is:
What is your must have from the Occasions Mini catalog?  How will you sell it?
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: Question of the Week Reminder for 12/12-18

donnab07

My first must-have is the Dragonfly Dreams Bundle.  I plan to teach a class showing various was to use the set and thinlits.

Donna Bagwell

From: ml-node+s1100894n33393h25@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n33393h25@.nabble]
Sent: Wednesday, December 14, 2016 5:54 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <donna@>
Subject: SU!: Question of the Week Reminder for 12/12-18

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Question%20of%20the%20Week%20Reminder%20for%2012/12-18

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

This SUDSOL program is designed to spark creative discussions, share ideas and tips etc. Your responses are sent directly to the list and a summary of all ideas shared is compiled and posted at the end of the week. And if there are at least five participants one person will win one FREE week of SUDSOL. And you can play Bingo with the chance of winning FREE time there as well. Send your answers by Sunday morning.

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-Reminder-for-12-12-18-tp33393.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h35@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Question of the Week Reminder for 12/12-18

Sandy England

I am going to use the Dragonfly Dreams set and thinlits right off the bat. There are so many ways to make the wings. 

Sandy England

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

This SUDSOL program is designed to spark creative discussions, share ideas and tips etc. Your responses are sent directly to the list and a summary of all ideas shared is compiled and posted at the end of the week. And if there are at least five participants one person will win one FREE week of SUDSOL. And you can play Bingo with the chance of winning FREE time there as well. Send your answers by Sunday morning.

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-Reminder-for-12-12-18-tp33393.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h35@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to donnab07, please change the email address to: donna@idahobagwells.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-Reminder-for-12-12-18-tp33393p33394.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h92@n7.nabble.com
Sandy England
Reply | Threaded
|

Maria Pobre
In reply to this post by donnab07

Sounds wonderful! Please share your ideas.

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre (on Guam)
Your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator!

On Dec 15, 2016, at 12:02 PM, SUDSOL [donnab07] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n33394h46@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

donna@idahobagwells.net?subject=RE: Question of the Week Reminder for 12/12-18
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: donna@idahobagwells.net

My first must-have is the Dragonfly Dreams Bundle.  I plan to teach a class showing various was to use the set and thinlits.

Donna Bagwell

From: ml-node+s1100894n33393h25@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n33393h25@.nabble]
Sent: Wednesday, December 14, 2016 5:54 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <donna@>

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Question%20of%20the%20Week%20Reminder%20for%2012/12-18

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to donnab07, please change the email address to: donna@idahobagwells.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-Reminder-for-12-12-18-tp33393p33394.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h25@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Maria Pobre
In reply to this post by Sandy England

Looking forward to seeing your ideas!

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre (on Guam)
Your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator!

On Dec 15, 2016, at 12:50 PM, SUDSOL [Sandy England] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n33395h77@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

sandyengland@embarqmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Question of the Week Reminder for 12/12-18
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sandyengland@embarqmail.com

I am going to use the Dragonfly Dreams set and thinlits right off the bat. There are so many ways to make the wings. 

Sandy England

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h92@n7.nabble.com
Sandy England

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sandy England, please change the email address to: sandyengland@embarqmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-Reminder-for-12-12-18-tp33393p33395.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h25@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Christine Josti
In reply to this post by Charlotte Lindmeier

I’m going to host a watercoloring class where everyone gets their own pack of watercolor pencils, blender pen and clear case to hold them in.  Can’t wait until mine arrive so I can start playing & planning!

Merry Christmas & Happy Hanukah!
Christine Josti

On Dec 14, 2016, at 8:53 PM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n33393h91@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h1@n7.nabble.com

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Christine Josti
christinejosti@gmail.com
christine@mailsomethingpretty.com
Facebook: Mail Something Pretty
Classes, Parties & Stampin’ Up! catalog sales

Christine Josti
Norwell, MA
www.mailsomethingpretty.com
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: Question of the Week Reminder for 12/12-18

Denise Foor

I’ll be using the “Little Cuties” for both Valentine and Easter cards along with the new Watercolor pencils to show off the versatility of the stamp set. As always I will post all my cards on my blog:  www.denisefoor.blogspot.com and my Pinterest board listed below.  Thanks.

Denise

Denise Foor

Stampin' Up! Paper Crafting Classes, Clubs, Scrapbooks
Shop SU online 24/7

My blog: http://www.denisefoor.blogspot.com/

My email: dfoor@...
My Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/denise_foor/

Denise Foor Stampin’ Up! Manager & SU Independent Demo/Instructor Stampin' Up! Paper Crafting Classes, Clubs, Crops Shop SU online 24/7: http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/denisefoor My blog: http://www.denisefoor.blogspot.com/ My email: dfoor@embarqmail.com Join me on SUDSOL - Your 24/7 Upline!
Reply | Threaded
|

Deborah Smart
In reply to this post by Charlotte Lindmeier

I’m going to build a ‘product based’ class with the Beautiful You stamp set, Watercolour Pencils, Blender Pen & black ink pad.  It will also have a pack of Note Cards & envelopes, and we’ll stamp & colour for the class Smile
~Deborah Smart

Sent: Wednesday, December 14, 2016 5:53 PM

mailto:clindmeier@?subject=Question of the Week Reminder for 12/12-18
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@

What is your must have from the Occasions Mini catalog?  How will you sell it?
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h66@.nabble
Deborah Smart
Stampin' Discuss Summary Coordinator
Reply | Threaded
|

ISO Signs of Santa

Sandy England
In reply to this post by donnab07

Hi.
I have customers looking for the following: