Question of the Week Reminder for 10/9-15

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Question of the Week Reminder for 10/9-15

Charlotte Lindmeier
This SUDSOL program is designed to spark creative discussions, share ideas and tips etc. Your responses are sent directly to the list and a summary of all ideas shared is compiled and posted at the end of the week.  And if there are at least five participants one person will win one FREE week of SUDSOL. And you can play Bingo with the chance of winning FREE time there as well.  Send your answers by Sunday morning.

Our question this week is:
If you have classes for Samplers or Framed Stamping how popular are they and how much do you charge?
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Question of the Week Reminder for 10/9-15

Jane Bone

I have a class in our retirement community once a month.  They make 5 projects, usually cards, some they can make what ever kind of card they need, some are holiday cards. They have to supply their own adhesive & scissors. They must sign up 5 days before the class so I know how many kits to make.  I let them pay the day of the class. If they sign up & don't show up they are a prepay next time.  I have all the c/s cut & each card & pieces are
 in the envelop for that card.  I have the class at the club house, I set up so 4 people can stamp the same card at one time. In other words I make 5 stations.

---- "SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n38703h47@.nabble> wrote:

>
>  
> If you want the reply to go ONLY to the author, please change the email address to: clindmeier@
> If just you reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members.
> _______________________________________________
> This SUDSOL program is designed to spark creative discussions, share ideas
> and tips etc. Your responses are sent directly to the list and a summary of
> all ideas shared is compiled and posted at the end of the week.  And if
> there are at least five participants one person will win one FREE week of
> SUDSOL. And you can play Bingo with the chance of winning FREE time there as
> well.  Send your answers by Sunday morning.
>
> Our question this week is:
> If you have classes for Samplers or Framed Stamping how popular are they and
> how much do you charge?
>
>
>
> -----
> Charlotte Lindmeier
> Question of the Week
> If you want the reply to go ONLY to the author, please change the email address to: clindmeier@
> If just you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
> http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-Reminder-for-10-9-15-tp38703.html
>
> To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h47@.nabble
> To unsubscribe from Business Talk, visit
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Question of the Week Reminder for 10/9-15

Jane Bone

I forgot to say I charge $15.00

---- "SUDSOL [Jane Bone] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n38708h2@.nabble> wrote:

>
>  
> If you want the reply to go ONLY to the author, please change the email address to: rbone@.rr
> If just you reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members.
> I have a class in our retirement community once a month.  They make 5 projects, usually cards, some they can make what ever kind of card they need, some are holiday cards. They have to supply their own adhesive & scissors. They must sign up 5 days before the class so I know how many kits to make.  I let them pay the day of the class. If they sign up & don't show up they are a prepay next time.  I have all the c/s cut & each card & pieces are
>  in the envelop for that card.  I have the class at the club house, I set up so 4 people can stamp the same card at one time. In other words I make 5 stations.
>
>
> ---- "SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n38703h47@.nabble> wrote:
> >
> >  
> > If you want the reply to go ONLY to the author, please change the email address to: clindmeier@
> > If just you reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members.
> > _______________________________________________
> > This SUDSOL program is designed to spark creative discussions, share ideas
> > and tips etc. Your responses are sent directly to the list and a summary of
> > all ideas shared is compiled and posted at the end of the week.  And if
> > there are at least five participants one person will win one FREE week of
> > SUDSOL. And you can play Bingo with the chance of winning FREE time there as
> > well.  Send your answers by Sunday morning.
> >
> > Our question this week is:
> > If you have classes for Samplers or Framed Stamping how popular are they and
> > how much do you charge?
> >
> >
> >
> > -----
> > Charlotte Lindmeier
> > Question of the Week
> > _______________________________________________
> > If you want the reply to go ONLY to the author, please change the email address to: clindmeier@
> > If just you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
> > http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-Reminder-for-10-9-15-tp38703.html
> >
> > To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h47@.nabble
> > To unsubscribe from Business Talk, visit
>
>
>
>
> If you want the reply to go ONLY to the author, please change the email address to: rbone@.rr
> If just you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
>
http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-Reminder-for-10-9-15-tp38703p38708.html
>
> To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h47@.nabble
> To unsubscribe from Business Talk, visit
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Question of the Week Reminder for 10/9-15

Maria Pobre
In reply to this post by Charlotte Lindmeier
I offered a class using the small white frame from a past My Paper Pumpkin kit. Those attending were to make a year’s worth of monthly inserts that had been shared here on SUDSOL. I broke it down into quarterly classes and charged $20 per class. Unfortunately I didn’t have anyone sign up. Guess it’s time to either try offering it again or make up the sets myself to sell at my holiday craft fairs.

Happy Stampin’~

Maria Pobre
Guam, USA

StampingWithMia.com

Charlotte Lindmeier wrote
This SUDSOL program is designed to spark creative discussions, share ideas and tips etc. Your responses are sent directly to the list and a summary of all ideas shared is compiled and posted at the end of the week.  And if there are at least five participants one person will win one FREE week of SUDSOL. And you can play Bingo with the chance of winning FREE time there as well.  Send your answers by Sunday morning.

If you have classes for Samplers or Framed Stamping how popular are they and how much do you charge?
Charlotte Lindmeier wrote