Question of the Week Reminder for 10/2-8

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
15 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Question of the Week Reminder for 10/2-8

Charlotte Lindmeier
This SUDSOL program is designed to spark creative discussions, share ideas and tips etc. Your responses are sent directly to the list and a summary of all ideas shared is compiled and posted at the end of the week.  And if there are at least five participants one person will win one FREE week of SUDSOL. And you can play Bingo with the chance of winning FREE time there as well.  Send your answers by Sunday morning.

Our question this week is:
Do you have Stamp a Stacks for more than Christmas cards? If you do, are they as popular?  How frequently do you have them?
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: Question of the Week Reminder for 10/2-8

Barb Stencel

I did a Birthday Card SAS last year which was very well attended.  I held it in February during Sale-a-Bration and used some SAB stamps which helped drive some orders.  One card was for kids, two were masculine, one was feminine (since we do a lot of feminine bday cards during the regular classes) and one card could be used for anyone.  I will be offering the event again in 2018.

From: ml+s1100894n38570h52@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n38570h52@.nabble]
Sent: Wednesday, October 04, 2017 11:41 AM
To: SUDSOL Group
Subject: SU!: Question of the Week Reminder for 10/2-8

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Question%20of%20the%20Week%20Reminder%20for%2010/2-8

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

This SUDSOL program is designed to spark creative discussions, share ideas and tips etc. Your responses are sent directly to the list and a summary of all ideas shared is compiled and posted at the end of the week. And if there are at least five participants one person will win one FREE week of SUDSOL. And you can play Bingo with the chance of winning FREE time there as well. Send your answers by Sunday morning.

Do you have Stamp a Stacks for more than Christmas cards? If you do, are they as popular?  How frequently do you have them?

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-Reminder-for-10-2-8-tp38570.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h75@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

Barb Stencel
www.beelinestamping.com
847-909-1718
barb@beelinestamping.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Question of the Week Reminder for 10/2-8

Kim Innis
In reply to this post by Charlotte Lindmeier

WOW!  This question fits right in with the video on the Stampin' Up! website about holding a Christmas Card stamp a stack.  I have actually never done a stamp a stack, but have done classes where customers can stamp 2 each of 5 different cards.  These seem to be popular with my customers.

Kim Innis
kkinnis12@gmail.com
513-703-9053

On Wed, Oct 4, 2017 at 12:40 PM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n38570h48@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Question+of+the+Week+Reminder+for+10/2-8
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

This SUDSOL program is designed to spark creative discussions, share ideas and tips etc. Your responses are sent directly to the list and a summary of all ideas shared is compiled and posted at the end of the week. And if there are at least five participants one person will win one FREE week of SUDSOL. And you can play Bingo with the chance of winning FREE time there as well. Send your answers by Sunday morning.

Do you have Stamp a Stacks for more than Christmas cards? If you do, are they as popular?  How frequently do you have them?
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-Reminder-for-10-2-8-tp38570.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h71@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Debby Kainu

I hold stack classes every month except July and December.  Each month the cards are a variety of themes,  but in August there is one holiday card, September there is two and October and November all 5 are holiday.  This is at the request of my customers as they love to get as many of their  cards made at class.  Attendance varies between 12-28 per month.  Class is offered Wednesday and Thursday. Their choice to which day works best for them. 

Sent from my iPad

On Oct 4, 2017, at 1:00 PM, SUDSOL [Kim Innis] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n38572h55@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

kkinnis12@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Question of the Week Reminder for 10/2-8
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: kkinnis12@gmail.com

WOW! This question fits right in with the video on the Stampin' Up! website about holding a Christmas Card stamp a stack. I have actually never done a stamp a stack, but have done classes where customers can stamp 2 each of 5 different cards. These seem to be popular with my customers.

Kim Innis
513-703-9053

On Wed, Oct 4, 2017 at 12:40 PM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n38570h48@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Question+of+the+Week+Reminder+for+10/2-8

Do you have Stamp a Stacks for more than Christmas cards? If you do, are they as popular? How frequently do you have them?
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h71@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Kim Innis, please change the email address to: kkinnis12@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-Reminder-for-10-2-8-tp38570p38572.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h16@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Sandy England

Last year I did a SAS for “Kids from 9 to 90”.   I did cute little character Stampin’ Up! Stamp sets and it went over really well 

I
Also have done cSAS for male cards and SAS with all stamps from the Occasion Catalog which was well attended. 
Sandy England

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 4, 2017, at 12:40 PM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n38570h69@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Question of the Week Reminder for 10/2-8

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h92@n7.nabble.com
Sandy England
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: Question of the Week Reminder for 10/2-8

donnab07

I have done Christmas SAS’s in the past, but this year held a Christmas in September class where the ladies made 8 different cards.  In the early part of 2018 I will hold my annual birthday card SAS, which is usually well-attended.

Donna Bagwell

From: ml+s1100894n38570h12@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n38570h12@.nabble]
Sent: Wednesday, October 4, 2017 9:41 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <donna@>

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Question%20of%20the%20Week%20Reminder%20for%2010/2-8

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h35@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Deborah Smart

I do at least 1 birthday cards only SAS early in the year (Jan/Feb) that is well attended – everyone says they need to ‘replenish their supply’. Then I do a SAS for sympathy, get well & thinking of you, which is also well received. For Christmas SAS I offer 2 days – same cards each day.
~Deborah

Sent: Wednesday, October 4, 2017 9:40 AM

mailto:clindmeier@?subject=Question of the Week Reminder for 10/2-8
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@

Do you have Stamp a Stacks for more than Christmas cards? If you do, are they as popular?  How frequently do you have them?
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h66@.nabble
Deborah Smart
Stampin' Discuss Summary Coordinator
Reply | Threaded
|

lkiers

I have a 2x5 several times a year - Spring, Fall & Christmas as well as an Open house for the new catalogue (no charge).  At my 2x5 customers get to make 10 cards - 2 each of 5 different designs and I charge $25.00.  I usually have 20-24 people sign up for these classes.
Lena Kiers
Stampin'Up! Demonstrator in Ontario, Canada
"The Lord is my strength and salvation."

On Oct 4, 2017, at 12:40 PM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n38570h88@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h11@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Beth Grace

I typically do a stamp-a-stack quarterly (January, April, July or August) for all occasion cards (16 cards, 4 each of 4 designs). I do Christmas card stamp-a-stacks in September, October and November. I have about the same number attend (3-6) each one.

Beth Grace

-----Original Message-----
From: SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n38570h96@.nabble>
To: SUDSOL Group <beth.grace@>
Sent: Wed, Oct 4, 2017 11:40 am

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h19@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Kelley Strate

I do offer stamp-a-stack for birthdays as well as for holidays but cannot predict which will be more successful than others - sometimes when some of my stampers find out who is already signed up, they are more likely to sign up too. I try and have a tangible sample for them when I'm advertising my class, and sometimes this helps and other times it doesn't. When I was just the stamper and not the demo, I could hardly wait for the next 'stack' opportunity.

On Wednesday, October 4, 2017 11:40 AM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n38570h38@.nabble> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

Reply | Threaded
|

joyce pacer
In reply to this post by Sandy England

I do a stamp a stack each quarter.  Some times during the holidays I will do two for Christmas Cards.  I have anyplace from eight to twelve attending. It is a popular event and the customers look forward to it.

From: "SUDSOL [Sandy England] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n38575h39@.nabble>
To: "SUDSOL Group" <joycepacer@>
Sent: Wednesday, October 4, 2017 1:57:44 PM
Subject: Re: SU!: Question of the Week Reminder for 10/2-8

sandyengland@embarqmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Question of the Week Reminder for 10/2-8
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sandyengland@

Last year I did a SAS for “Kids from 9 to 90”.   I did cute little character Stampin’ Up! Stamp sets and it went over really well 

I
Also have done cSAS for male cards and SAS with all stamps from the Occasion Catalog which was well attended. 
Sandy England

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 4, 2017, at 12:40 PM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n38570h69@.nabble> wrote:

clindmeier@?subject=Question of the Week Reminder for 10/2-8

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h92@.nabble
Sandy England

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sandy England, please change the email address to: sandyengland@embarqmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-Reminder-for-10-2-8-tp38570p38575.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h7@.nabble

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat
Reply | Threaded
|

Maria Pobre

I usually do two a year, with one being Christmas themed.

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre (on Guam)
Your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator!

On Oct 5, 2017, at 10:00 AM, SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n38583h5@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

joycepacer@comcast.net?subject=Re: SU!: Question of the Week Reminder for 10/2-8
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: joycepacer@comcast.net

I do a stamp a stack each quarter.  Some times during the holidays I will do two for Christmas Cards.  I have anyplace from eight to twelve attending. It is a popular event and the customers look forward to it.

From: "SUDSOL [Sandy England] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n38575h39@.nabble>
To: "SUDSOL Group" <joycepacer@>
Sent: Wednesday, October 4, 2017 1:57:44 PM
Subject: Re: SU!: Question of the Week Reminder for 10/2-8

sandyengland@embarqmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Question of the Week Reminder for 10/2-8
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sandyengland@

I
Sandy England

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 4, 2017, at 12:40 PM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n38570h69@.nabble> wrote:

clindmeier@?subject=Question of the Week Reminder for 10/2-8

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h92@.nabble
Sandy England

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sandy England, please change the email address to: sandyengland@embarqmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-Reminder-for-10-2-8-tp38570p38575.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h7@.nabble

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to joyce pacer, please change the email address to: joycepacer@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-Reminder-for-10-2-8-tp38570p38583.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h25@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Blythe Klipple

I don’t do a ‘stamp-a-stack’ per se but I do do a monthly Card Buffet - 8 simpler cards, $24.  Well attended.  I hold morning and afternoon sessions, 2.5 hours each.  Last Tuesday of every month.  I’ve been doing it for just over a year and it’s been very well received.

~Blythe

Blythe Klipple, Mi Wuk Village CA
blythe@StampingWithBlythe.com
Blog:  http://www.StampingWithBlythe.com
SU! Web and online store:  http://www.BlytheStamps.stampinup.net

On Oct 4, 2017, at 9:40 AM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n38570h37@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, ml+s1100894n3h60@n7.nabble.com

Blythe Klipple, UPDATES/FAQ COORDINATOR

Reply | Threaded
|

Hauptl

Great

Linda Haupt 
Stampin' Up Demonstrator 
1 605 209 8849

On Oct 6, 2017, at 8:34 AM, SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n38612h22@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

blythek@mac.com?subject=Re: SU!: Question of the Week Reminder for 10/2-8
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: blythek@mac.com

I don’t do a ‘stamp-a-stack’ per se but I do do a monthly Card Buffet - 8 simpler cards, $24.  Well attended.  I hold morning and afternoon sessions, 2.5 hours each.  Last Tuesday of every month.  I’ve been doing it for just over a year and it’s been very well received.

~Blythe

On Oct 4, 2017, at 9:40 AM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n38570h37@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Blythe Klipple, please change the email address to: blythek@mac.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-Reminder-for-10-2-8-tp38570p38612.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h43@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Nancy Sutton

Yes indeed I have stamp a stack and stamp camps.  I usually hold these to demonstrate the products in a new catalogue.  I definitely hold a xmas stack with 15 cards for $55.00. My cards all have at least three layers with ribbon or an embellishment.  The Occasion catalogue stack is 10 cards for $40.00. I serve coffee or tea with some sweets.  I do a birthday stack 10 cards all birthday for $40.00.  I find the best time for these events is on the weekend 1 - 4pm. 

------ Original message------
Date: Fri, Oct 6, 2017 2:26 PM
To: SUDSOL Group;
Subject:Re: SU!: Question of the Week Reminder for 10/2-8

lmh_ha@yahoo.com?subject=Re: SU!: Question of the Week Reminder for 10/2-8
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: lmh_ha@

Great

Linda Haupt 
Stampin' Up Demonstrator 
1 605 209 8849

On Oct 6, 2017, at 8:34 AM, SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n38612h22@.nabble> wrote:

blythek@?subject=Re: SU!: Question of the Week Reminder for 10/2-8
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: blythek@

~Blythe

blythe@StampingWithBlythe.com
Blog:  http://www.StampingWithBlythe.com
SU! Web and online store:  http://www.BlytheStamps.stampinup.net

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Blythe Klipple, please change the email address to: blythek@
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-Reminder-for-10-2-8-tp38570p38612.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h43@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Hauptl, please change the email address to: lmh_ha@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-Reminder-for-10-2-8-tp38570p38618.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h46@.nabble
Nancy Sutton
Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Kingston, Ontario
www.rainbowsandbutterflies.stampinup.net
www.facebook.com/2stamp4you
A good day always includes stamping!!