Question of the Week Reminder for 10/16-22

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
9 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Question of the Week Reminder for 10/16-22

Charlotte Lindmeier
This SUDSOL program is designed to spark creative discussions, share ideas and tips etc. Your responses are sent directly to the list and a summary of all ideas shared is compiled and posted at the end of the week.  And if there are at least five participants one person will win one FREE week of SUDSOL. And you can play Bingo with the chance of winning FREE time there as well.  Send your answers by Sunday morning.

Our question this week is:
I think we can only sell adhesives and kits as Cash n Carry. So those of you who do this, do you only do it for your classes and workshops or do you do it at vender fairs?  How popular is this?
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Question of the Week Reminder for 10/16-22

Libby Dyson

I always do it for my classes. My last class had 5 new to me people and adhesives (cash & carry) were my biggest sales

On 19 October 2017 at 16:19, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n38850h27@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Question+of+the+Week+Reminder+for+10/16-22
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

This SUDSOL program is designed to spark creative discussions, share ideas and tips etc. Your responses are sent directly to the list and a summary of all ideas shared is compiled and posted at the end of the week. And if there are at least five participants one person will win one FREE week of SUDSOL. And you can play Bingo with the chance of winning FREE time there as well. Send your answers by Sunday morning.

I think we can only sell adhesives and kits as Cash n Carry. So those of you who do this, do you only do it for your classes and workshops or do you do it at vender fairs?  How popular is this?
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-Reminder-for-10-16-22-tp38850.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h70@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

--
Reply | Threaded
|

Jane Bone

I always have a couple of each of our adhesives with me at my classes if they need some. Jane Bone
---- "SUDSOL [Libby Dyson] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n38851h35@.nabble> wrote:

>
>  
> If you want the reply to go ONLY to the author, please change the email address to: libby.dyson5@
> If just you reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members.
> _______________________________________________
> I always do it for my classes. My last class had 5 new to me people and
> adhesives (cash & carry) were my biggest sales
>
> On 19 October 2017 at 16:19, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk
> <ml+s1100894n38850h27@.nabble> wrote:
>
> > Click here to reply directly to Charlotte Lindmeier privately at
> > clindmeier@
> > <clindmeier@?subject=Question+of+the+Week+Reminder+for+10/16-22>
> > If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL
> > members, unless you change the To: email address to the author:
> > clindmeier@
> > ------------------------------
> > This SUDSOL program is designed to spark creative discussions, share ideas
> > and tips etc. Your responses are sent directly to the list and a summary of
> > all ideas shared is compiled and posted at the end of the week. And if
> > there are at least five participants one person will win one FREE week of
> > SUDSOL. And you can play Bingo with the chance of winning FREE time there
> > as well. Send your answers by Sunday morning.
> >
> > Our question this week is:
> > I think we can only sell adhesives and kits as Cash n Carry. So those of
> > you who do this, do you only do it for your classes and workshops or do you
> > do it at vender fairs?  How popular is this?
> > Charlotte Lindmeier
> > Question of the Week
> >
> > ------------------------------
> > If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the
> > email address to: clindmeier@
> > This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here:
> > http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-Reminder-
> > for-10-16-22-tp38850.html
> > To start a new topic under Business Talk, email
> > ml+s1100894n3h70@.nabble
> > To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here
> > <
> > .
> >
>
>
>
> --
>
> Libby Dyson
>
> Want to own your own business, contact me.J
>
> *Order online 24/7*
> <
http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx?dbwsdemoid=4004802>
>
> Independent Stampin’ Up!® Demonstrator
> <http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/libby-stampz/>
>
> Blog <http://libbystampz.com/>
>
> Libby Stampz on Facebook
> <https://www.facebook.com/LibbyStampzIndependentStampinUpDemonstrator>
>
> Pinterest <http://pinterest.com/libbydyson/>
>
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> If you want the reply to go ONLY to the author, please change the email address to: libby.dyson5@
> If just you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
> http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-Reminder-for-10-16-22-tp38850p38851.html
>
> To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h47@.nabble
> To unsubscribe from Business Talk, visit
Reply | Threaded
|

Keoughd
In reply to this post by Charlotte Lindmeier

I stock all the adhesive and generally sell a few each month, mostly SNAIL refills and white glue. 
Dianne Keough

On Thu, Oct 19, 2017 at 1:19 AM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n38850h21@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Question+of+the+Week+Reminder+for+10/16-22
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

This SUDSOL program is designed to spark creative discussions, share ideas and tips etc. Your responses are sent directly to the list and a summary of all ideas shared is compiled and posted at the end of the week. And if there are at least five participants one person will win one FREE week of SUDSOL. And you can play Bingo with the chance of winning FREE time there as well. Send your answers by Sunday morning.

I think we can only sell adhesives and kits as Cash n Carry. So those of you who do this, do you only do it for your classes and workshops or do you do it at vender fairs?  How popular is this?
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-Reminder-for-10-16-22-tp38850.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h64@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

--

Dianne Keough
Stampin' Up! Demonstrator in Long Neck, DE, USA
Order 24/7 at my website:

Reply | Threaded
|

RE: Question of the Week Reminder for 10/16-22

donnab07

I always have some on hand to sell to my customers, but have never had any for sale at vendor fairs.  Honestly, I never thought to bring any with me when I participate in one.

Donna Bagwell

From: ml+s1100894n38850h92@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n38850h92@.nabble]
Sent: Wednesday, October 18, 2017 10:20 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <donna@>
Subject: SU!: Question of the Week Reminder for 10/16-22

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Question%20of%20the%20Week%20Reminder%20for%2010/16-22

I think we can only sell adhesives and kits as Cash n Carry. So those of you who do this, do you only do it for your classes and workshops or do you do it at vender fairs?  How popular is this?

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h35@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Maria Pobre

I have not taken adhesives to vendor fairs, but have taken kits. The success in selling them has varied between events. The most successful one was the Watercolor Wishes kit.

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre (on Guam)
Your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator!

On Oct 19, 2017, at 3:19 PM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n38850h82@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Question of the Week Reminder for 10/16-22

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h25@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Beth Schreiber

I sell adhesives and kits (PP too) at classes and vendor fairs. I also am a demo for a monthly scrapbooking group. I sell more adhesives and kits at the scrapbooking group....most likely because those women are familiar with the products. I always have them on hand because I never know when people will need them...it's really tough to estimate. Interesting question this week.

Sent from my iPad

On Oct 19, 2017, at 1:19 AM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n38850h25@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Question of the Week Reminder for 10/16-22

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h68@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Kathleen Brandt

I also sale adhesives at my class, full price.

On Sat, Oct 21, 2017 at 6:45 PM, SUDSOL [Beth Schreiber] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n38887h75@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
teach57123@yahoo.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+Question+of+the+Week+Reminder+for+10/16-22
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: teach57123@yahoo.com

I sell adhesives and kits (PP too) at classes and vendor fairs. I also am a demo for a monthly scrapbooking group. I sell more adhesives and kits at the scrapbooking group....most likely because those women are familiar with the products. I always have them on hand because I never know when people will need them...it's really tough to estimate. Interesting question this week.

Sent from my iPad

On Oct 19, 2017, at 1:19 AM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n38850h25@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

clindmeier@...?subject=Question of the Week Reminder for 10/16-22

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h68@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Beth Schreiber, please change the email address to: teach57123@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-Reminder-for-10-16-22-tp38850p38887.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h71@n7.nabble.com

--
stampingwithkate@gmail.com
stampingwithkate@gmail.comwww.catskillstamper.com
stampingwithkate@gmail.comwww.katiebrandt.stampinup.net
(845) 331-3259 (h)
(845) 532-7382 (c)
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: Question of the Week Reminder for 10/16-22

Denise Foor

I have adhesives and kits, as well as, Paper Pumpkin info and samples available at all my events. 

Denise

Denise Foor
Stampin’ Up! Manager, Creative Coach

24 hour store:  denisefoor.stampinup.net
Blog:          
denisefoor.blogspot.com

You Tube:   youtube.com/c/DeniseFoorStudioPA
Etsy Store:  
etsy.com/shop/denisefoor

Facebook:  facebook.com/denise.foorStudioPA

Pinterest:    pinterest.com/denise_foor/

Instagram:  instagram.com/denisefoorstudiopa

Denise Foor Stampin’ Up! Manager & SU Independent Demo/Instructor Stampin' Up! Paper Crafting Classes, Clubs, Crops Shop SU online 24/7: http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/denisefoor My blog: http://www.denisefoor.blogspot.com/ My email: dfoor@embarqmail.com Join me on SUDSOL - Your 24/7 Upline!