Question of the Week Reminder for 1/8-14

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Question of the Week Reminder for 1/8-14

Charlotte Lindmeier
 Are you adding any new business events this year?  Please share if you are.
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Question of the Week Reminder for 1/8-14

Deborah Smart

I’ve added a Blends Club to my classes this year. I’ve got 4 people signed up, and the first class is this Friday!
I’m also working on adding online classes – PDF’s and hopefully videos – to gain some distance customers.

~Deborah Smart

Sent: Wednesday, January 10, 2018 12:07 PM
Subject: SU!: Question of the Week Reminder for 1/8-14

mailto:clindmeier@?subject=Question of the Week Reminder for 1/8-14
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@

Are you adding any new business events this year?  Please share if you are.
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-Reminder-for-1-8-14-tp40125.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h66@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Deborah Smart
Stampin' Discuss Summary Coordinator
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Question of the Week Reminder for 1/8-14

Robbie Rubala

I am trying to increase my online presence.  I have add a Facebook Live and Creations of the Month class.  I am exploring a Live workshop option.

On Wed, Jan 10, 2018 at 3:29 PM, SUDSOL [Deborah Smart] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n40127h35@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
debsmart@shaw.ca?subject=Re:+SU!:+Question+of+the+Week+Reminder+for+1/8-14
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: debsmart@shaw.ca

I’ve added a Blends Club to my classes this year. I’ve got 4 people signed up, and the first class is this Friday!
I’m also working on adding online classes – PDF’s and hopefully videos – to gain some distance customers.

~Deborah Smart

mailto:clindmeier@?subject=Question of the Week Reminder for 1/8-14
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@

Are you adding any new business events this year?  Please share if you are.
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-Reminder-for-1-8-14-tp40125.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h66@.nabble
Deborah Smart
Stampin' Discuss Summary Coordinator

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Deborah Smart, please change the email address to: debsmart@shaw.ca
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-Reminder-for-1-8-14-tp40125p40127.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h91@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

--
Robbie Rubala
my blog - https://creationsinpaper.com/

my Stampin' Up website - http://robbierubala.stampinup.net

Robbie Rubala
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: Question of the Week Reminder for 1/8-14

donnab07
In reply to this post by Charlotte Lindmeier

My goal is to start offering online classes.  I have a huge learning curve ahead of me.

Donna Bagwell

From: ml+s1100894n40125h17@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n40125h17@.nabble]
To: SUDSOL Group <donna@>

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Question%20of%20the%20Week%20Reminder%20for%201/8-14

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h35@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Question of the Week Reminder for 1/8-14

Cathy Hansen
In reply to this post by Charlotte Lindmeier
Charlotte Lindmeier wrote
Yes, beginning this month I'm adding two classes in my craft room to my monthly schedule -- one Saturday class, and one during the week for my retired customers and stampin' friends.  I used to do monthly classes, but due to personal circumstances had to stop about 1-1/2 years ago . . . and my sales suffered for it!  I'm hoping that bringing back the classes will encourage more sales.  

I currently participate in two stamp camps every month -- sometimes three -- but because there are 10 demos and the stampers are making 10 cards in a four-hour period, that's not really the place to pull out all the stops and do some really fun stuff!  Really looking forward to being able to do that again.  My January classes will feature Brusho!!!  Messy yes -- but that's half the fun of it!