Question of the Week Reminder for 1/29-2/4

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Question of the Week Reminder for 1/29-2/4

Charlotte Lindmeier
We had enough participants this week to give a free week of SUDSOL. Our winner this week is Peri Beal.

This SUDSOL program is designed to spark creative discussions, share ideas and tips, etc. You're responses are sent directly to the list and a summary of all ideas shared is compiled and posted at the end of the week.

Our Question this week was:
What is the most popular item in the Occasions catalog for your customers?
My customers tend to buy what we use in class.  We used the Sure Do Love You bundle and the Heart Happiness set in class last month, so I’ve had the most orders for that.  But, the most popular item, without promotion, has been the Hold Onto Hope (cross) bundle.
Barn Door Bundle is my most popular item. Probably because I'm in Wisconsin.

My customers love the Sure Do Love You stamp set and the coordinating DSP.
My customers LOVED the Painted with Love DSP - I sold it to almost everyone - when I went to input the orders, it was LOW INVENTORY!

But we got it just in time!!

Definitely the Waterfront stamp set!
So far, the Myths and Magic Suite.
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: SU!: Question of the Week Reminder for 1/29-2/4

Peri Beal

What a surprise - thank you for the free week! Made my day ;)

Peri

Peri Beal | Independent Stampin' Up Demonstrator
http://www.PapercraftingThreads.com
sent from my Samsung Galaxy S7

On Feb 4, 2018 2:12 PM, "SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk" <ml%2Bs1100894n40590h15@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Question+of+the+Week+Reminder+for+1/29-2/4
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

We had enough participants this week to give a free week of SUDSOL. Our winner this week is Peri Beal.

This SUDSOL program is designed to spark creative discussions, share ideas and tips, etc. You're responses are sent directly to the list and a summary of all ideas shared is compiled and posted at the end of the week.

Our Question this week was:
What is the most popular item in the Occasions catalog for your customers?
My customers tend to buy what we use in class. We used the Sure Do Love You bundle and the Heart Happiness set in class last month, so I’ve had the most orders for that. But, the most popular item, without promotion, has been the Hold Onto Hope (cross) bundle.
Barn Door Bundle is my most popular item. Probably because I'm in Wisconsin.

My customers love the Sure Do Love You stamp set and the coordinating DSP.
My customers LOVED the Painted with Love DSP - I sold it to almost everyone - when I went to input the orders, it was LOW INVENTORY!

But we got it just in time!!

Definitely the Waterfront stamp set!
So far, the Myths and Magic Suite.
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-Reminder-for-1-29-2-4-tp40590.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h18@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.