Question of the Week Reminder for 1/1-7

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
11 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Question of the Week Reminder for 1/1-7

Charlotte Lindmeier
This SUDSOL program is designed to spark creative discussions, share ideas and tips etc. Your responses are sent directly to the list and a summary of all ideas shared is compiled and posted at the end of the week.  And if there are at least five participants one person will win one FREE week of SUDSOL. And you can play Bingo with the chance of winning FREE time there as well.  Send your answers by Sunday morning.

Our question this week is:
Did you make a New Year’s resolution for your business this year?  Please share it if you did.
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Question of the Week Reminder for 1/1-7

Nola Burkhard

My resolution for the new year is two-fold. Get my craft room more organized and use more of my older stuff. 
You can’t use it if you can’t see it!
Happy New Year!

Nola

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 3, 2018, at 7:33 PM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n40036h92@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Question of the Week Reminder for 1/1-7
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

This SUDSOL program is designed to spark creative discussions, share ideas and tips etc. Your responses are sent directly to the list and a summary of all ideas shared is compiled and posted at the end of the week. And if there are at least five participants one person will win one FREE week of SUDSOL. And you can play Bingo with the chance of winning FREE time there as well. Send your answers by Sunday morning.

Did you make a New Year’s resolution for your business this year?  Please share it if you did.
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-Reminder-for-1-1-7-tp40036.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h69@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Libby Dyson
In reply to this post by Charlotte Lindmeier

To blog x 7 days per week
To Video x 3 per week
Change the way I write my blogs to give more information about sizes of product used

On 4 January 2018 at 13:33, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n40036h93@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Question+of+the+Week+Reminder+for+1/1-7
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

This SUDSOL program is designed to spark creative discussions, share ideas and tips etc. Your responses are sent directly to the list and a summary of all ideas shared is compiled and posted at the end of the week. And if there are at least five participants one person will win one FREE week of SUDSOL. And you can play Bingo with the chance of winning FREE time there as well. Send your answers by Sunday morning.

Did you make a New Year’s resolution for your business this year?  Please share it if you did.
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-Reminder-for-1-1-7-tp40036.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h70@n7.nabble.com

--
Reply | Threaded
|

Maria Pobre

Be more disciplined in both my private and business life!

I got off track with regard to my business this past year and “dropped the ball” in too many areas. I am going to get back to consistency as well as implement aspects I never followed through with.

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre (on Guam)
Your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator!

On Jan 4, 2018, at 12:33 PM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n40036h48@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h25@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: Question of the Week Reminder for 1/1-7

Char Stiehl

My resolution for 2018 is to be more organized and use my website consistently. 

CharS

From: ml+s1100894n40036h34@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n40036h34@.nabble]
Sent: Wednesday, January 3, 2018 7:34 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <chars@>
Subject: SU!: Question of the Week Reminder for 1/1-7

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Question%20of%20the%20Week%20Reminder%20for%201/1-7

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h11@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Beverly Derringer

My goal this year is to learn how to set up a blog and then to keep it up. I also want to learn how to do videos and post them to my blog. 

Sent from my iPad
Beverly Derringer 

On Jan 4, 2018, at 8:00 AM, SUDSOL [Char Stiehl] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n40043h14@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

chars@cox.net?subject=RE: Question of the Week Reminder for 1/1-7
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: chars@cox.net

CharS

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Question%20of%20the%20Week%20Reminder%20for%201/1-7

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Char Stiehl, please change the email address to: chars@cox.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-Reminder-for-1-1-7-tp40036p40043.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h74@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Beth Schreiber

My goal is to just be more consistent. I’m setting my goal at 3 days a week for now. That I can handle.

Sent from my iPad

On Jan 4, 2018, at 10:26 AM, SUDSOL [Beverly Derringer] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n40044h39@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

bevderringer@yahoo.com?subject=Re: SU!: Question of the Week Reminder for 1/1-7
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: bevderringer@yahoo.com

My goal this year is to learn how to set up a blog and then to keep it up. I also want to learn how to do videos and post them to my blog. 

Sent from my iPad
Beverly Derringer 

On Jan 4, 2018, at 8:00 AM, SUDSOL [Char Stiehl] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n40043h14@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

chars@cox.net?subject=RE: Question of the Week Reminder for 1/1-7
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: chars@cox.net

CharS

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Char Stiehl, please change the email address to: chars@cox.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-Reminder-for-1-1-7-tp40036p40043.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h74@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Beverly Derringer, please change the email address to: bevderringer@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-Reminder-for-1-1-7-tp40036p40044.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h68@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: Question of the Week Reminder for 1/1-7

Lois Folla
In reply to this post by Char Stiehl

My new solution for 2018 is to fill my calendar with classes, clubs and fellowship gatherings to see where my business is going on my 18th year with SU!

Also to long on and keep up with emails for my business account that I do not have go to my phone! So I must go into my office at least every other day, if not everyday for a little while!

New Year, new goals and challengers!

Happy New Year!

Blessings!

Lois

Lois Folla

Senior Manager | Stampin' Up! Demonstrator

Inkie Spirits Leader Since 2000

Email: Lois@ | Phone: 732-785-1558

Office: 755 Hardean Rd, Brick, NJ 08724

Follow for Creative Ideas: www. StampinPress.com | Address: 755 Hardean Rd, Brick, NJ 08724

Shop Online 27/4 at: www.LoisFolla.StampinUp.net

From: ml+s1100894n40043h49@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n40043h49@.nabble]
Sent: Thursday, January 4, 2018 10:01 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <lois@>
Subject: Re: SU!: Question of the Week Reminder for 1/1-7

chars@cox.net?subject=RE:%20Question%20of%20the%20Week%20Reminder%20for%201/1-7

CharS

From: ml+s1100894n40036h34@.nabble [ml+s1100894n40036h34@.nabble]

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h9@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

RE: Question of the Week Reminder for 1/1-7

donnab07

One of my resolutions is to be more consistent with posting to my blog.  A second resolution is to get my studio organized and to keep it that way!

Donna Bagwell

From: ml+s1100894n40036h58@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n40036h58@.nabble]
Sent: Wednesday, January 3, 2018 6:34 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <donna@>

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h35@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Antinonem

I'm going to finally get a blog up and running. I'm working with Holly.
Micki Antinone

-----Original Message-----
From: SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n40036h18@.nabble>
To: SUDSOL Group <mickiant@>
Sent: Wed, Jan 3, 2018 6:33 pm

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h95@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Question of the Week Reminder for 1/1-7

Sue Erickson
Charlotte Lindmeier wrote
This SUDSOL program is designed to spark creative discussions, share ideas and tips etc. Your responses are sent directly to the list and a summary of all ideas shared is compiled and posted at the end of the week.  And if there are at least five participants one person will win one FREE week of SUDSOL. And you can play Bingo with the chance of winning FREE time there as well.  Send your answers by Sunday morning.

I resolve to do Facebook live videos and to keep my dbws up to date.