Question of the Week Reminder 6/15-21

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
17 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Question of the Week Reminder 6/15-21

Charlotte Lindmeier
This SUDSOL program is designed to spark creative discussions, share ideas and tips etc. Your responses are sent directly to the list and a summary of all ideas shared is compiled and posted at the end of the week.  And if there are at least five participants one person will win one FREE week of SUDSOL. And you can play Bingo with he chance of winning FREE time there as well.  Send your answers by Sunday morning.

Our question this week is:
Do you get all of the new In Color product or do you just get some of the new In Color items?  Why?
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Question of the Week Reminder 6/15-21

Deborah Smart

I always include the new In Colour cardstocks, ink pads, markers and re-inkers in my pre-order, plus at least 2 embellishments and 1 DSP.  I find that customers need to see what the actual colours look like in person, rather than just in the catalogue.  This always results in sales of the new colours.
~Deborah Smart

Sent: Wednesday, June 17, 2015 9:50 PM
To: debsmart@shaw.ca
Subject: SU!: Question of the Week Reminder 6/15-21

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Question of the Week Reminder 6/15-21
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@

This SUDSOL program is designed to spark creative discussions, share ideas and tips etc. Your responses are sent directly to the list and a summary of all ideas shared is compiled and posted at the end of the week.  And if there are at least five participants one person will win one FREE week of SUDSOL. And you can play Bingo with he chance of winning FREE time there as well.  Send your answers by Sunday morning.

Do you get all of the new In Color product or do you just get some of the new In Color items?  Why?
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-Reminder-6-15-21-tp21420.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h66@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Deborah Smart
Stampin' Discuss Summary Coordinator
Reply | Threaded
|

Maria Pobre
In reply to this post by Charlotte Lindmeier

I get them all... As the bundles in the preorder. Primarily because, just like my customers, I want to see them in person and play with them to see how well they work together and with our basic color groups so I can plan my SUDSOL swaps and ?Open House projects.

Happy Stampin'~

On Jun 18, 2015, at 2:50 PM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n21420h52@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

This SUDSOL program is designed to spark creative discussions, share ideas and tips etc. Your responses are sent directly to the list and a summary of all ideas shared is compiled and posted at the end of the week.  And if there are at least five participants one person will win one FREE week of SUDSOL. And you can play Bingo with he chance of winning FREE time there as well.  Send your answers by Sunday morning.

Do you get all of the new In Color product or do you just get some of the new In Color items?  Why?
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-Reminder-6-15-21-tp21420.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h25@n5.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Debbie Dutchess

I always get the cardstock, ink, and refills. Then I add on coordinating dsp, ribbon, and sometimes the embellishments.
Whatever I demo is what my customers will buy ~ always!

Debbie Dutchess
Carmel, In

-----Original Message-----
From: SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n21420h59@.nabble>
To: SUDSOL Group <DeeLeeD@>
Sent: Thu, Jun 18, 2015 12:50 am

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h32@n5.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Question of the Week Reminder 6/15-21

Deborah McQuade
I get all the new colors. I think it is important for customers to see what is coming.

Charlotte Lindmeier wrote

Reply | Threaded
|

lindseyj

I get all of the In Color products and use them as much as possible at first.  If possible, I also use them with coordinating In Colors of the previous/still current In Colors.  I gradually blend them with our annual colors to show their versatility. Jan Lindsey

On Thursday, June 18, 2015, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml-node%2Bs1100894n21420h48@n5.nabble.com> wrote:
<a href="javascript:_e(%7B%7D,&#39;cvml&#39;,&#39;clindmeier@windstream.net?subject%5Cx3dQuestion%2Bof%2Bthe%2BWeek%2BReminder%2B6/15-21&#39;);" target="_blank">Click here to reply directly to Charlotte Lindmeier privately at clindmeier@...
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: <a href="javascript:_e(%7B%7D,&#39;cvml&#39;,&#39;clindmeier@windstream.net&#39;);" target="_blank">clindmeier@...

This SUDSOL program is designed to spark creative discussions, share ideas and tips etc. Your responses are sent directly to the list and a summary of all ideas shared is compiled and posted at the end of the week.  And if there are at least five participants one person will win one FREE week of SUDSOL. And you can play Bingo with he chance of winning FREE time there as well.  Send your answers by Sunday morning.

Do you get all of the new In Color product or do you just get some of the new In Color items?  Why?
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: <a href="javascript:_e(%7B%7D,&#39;cvml&#39;,&#39;clindmeier@windstream.net&#39;);" target="_blank">clindmeier@...
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email <a href="javascript:_e(%7B%7D,&#39;cvml&#39;,&#39;ml-node%2Bs1100894n3h21@n5.nabble.com&#39;);" target="_blank">ml-node+s1100894n3h21@...

--
Jan Lindsey, independent Stampin' Up! representative

Reply | Threaded
|

Frona Pond

I order all the InColors on my Croat order.  Since they are only available for two years, I want to introduce them to my customers ASAP.

Sent from my iPad

On Jun 18, 2015, at 12:50 AM, "SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk" <ml-node+s1100894n21420h25@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h98@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Peri Beal

I get the cardstock and ink pad bundle as a minimum. And then all of my projects for at least the first month utilize at least one new in color. My customers then order the in colors because they've seen them in use.

Peri Beal | Independent Stampin' Up Demonstrator
http://www.PapercraftingThreads.com
sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4

On Jun 17, 2015 11:50 PM, "SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk" <ml-node%2Bs1100894n21420h45@n5.nabble.com> wrote:
clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Question+of+the+Week+Reminder+6/15-21

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node%2Bs1100894n3h18@n5.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: [SPAM?] Re: SU!: Question of the Week Reminder 6/15-21

donnab07
In reply to this post by Maria Pobre

I buy all of the new In Colors – cardstock, markers, ink pads., as well as the ribbon and anything else that coordinates with the colors.  I typically love the new colors and the variety they provide.  I have only two years to use them in my business, so I start the “new year” off with lots of projects using these colors in my classes, stamp club and home parties.

Donna

From: ml-node+s1100894n21425h17@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n21425h17@.nabble]
Sent: Thursday, June 18, 2015 2:33 AM
To: SUDSOL Group
Subject: [SPAM?] Re: SU!: Question of the Week Reminder 6/15-21

miaguam01@yahoo.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Question%20of%20the%20Week%20Reminder%206/15-21

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: miaguam01@yahoo.com

I get them all... As the bundles in the preorder. Primarily because, just like my customers, I want to see them in person and play with them to see how well they work together and with our basic color groups so I can plan my SUDSOL swaps and ?Open House projects.

Happy Stampin'~

On Jun 18, 2015, at 2:50 PM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n21420h52@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h25@n5.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Maria Pobre, please change the email address to: miaguam01@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-Reminder-6-15-21-tp21420p21425.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h35@n5.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Mary Powell

I get all the in colors. I like to show the colors in person so my customers can see that they do work with our other basic colors and get them excited. If I am excited, they are excited and they always buy what I am excited about! 

Mary Powell 
StaMPIN' UP! Demonstrator
470-7456

On Jun 17, 2015, at 11:50 PM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n21420h20@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h93@n5.nabble.com
Mary Powell
Demonstrator
Granpowell3@att.net
Craftmytimeaway.blogspot.net
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: Question of the Week Reminder 6/15-21

Lois Folla

I got all about the Stampin' Write Markers. I can use the blender pens and aqua painters.  My customers are not big on markers, probably because I don't show them much.  So come to think of it, 'thank you' I should add that to my classes next month : )

Lois

Lois Folla |Stampin' Up! Senior Manager 

Email: Lois@StampinPress.com | Phone: 732-785-1558
Blog: www. StampinPress.com | Address: 755 Hardean Rd, Brick, NJ 08724
Shop 24/7 Online at: www.LoisFolla.StampinUp.net 

-------- Original Message --------
<ml-node+s1100894n21420h36@n5.nabble.com>
Date: Thu, June 18, 2015 12:50 am
To: SUDSOL Group <lois@stampinpress.com>

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h9@n5.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: Question of the Week Reminder 6/15-21

Libby Dyson

I always get all the new In Color products and give a real push on them early on in the life of the new catalogue. I encourage my customers to buy the re-inkers too so they always have them

Libby Dyson

Want to own your own business, contact me.J

Order online 24/7

Independent Stampin’ Up!® Demonstrator

Blog

Libby Stampz on Facebook

Pinterest

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: [SPAM?] Question of the Week Reminder 6/15-21

Ellen
In reply to this post by donnab07

I get the markers, paper and ink pads so that I can show what the
colors look like in person.  I try to make some examples of at least
one new stamp set, but old ones work also.

Ellen Williams
Stamping in North Dakota

On 6/18/15, SUDSOL [donnab07] via Business Talk
<ml-node+s1100894n21440h71@.nabble> wrote:

>
>
> If you want the reply to go ONLY to the author, please change the email
> address to: donna@
> If just you reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL
> members.
> _______________________________________________
> I buy all of the new In Colors - cardstock, markers, ink pads., as well as
> the ribbon and anything else that coordinates with the colors.  I typically
> love the new colors and the variety they provide.  I have only two years to
> use them in my business, so I start the "new year" off with lots of
> projects
> using these colors in my classes, stamp club and home parties.
>
>
>
> Donna
>
>
>
> From: ml-node+s1100894n21425h17@.nabble
> [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n21425h17@.nabble]
> Sent: Thursday, June 18, 2015 2:33 AM
> To: SUDSOL Group
> Subject: [SPAM?] Re: SU!: Question of the Week Reminder 6/15-21
>
>
>
> Click here to reply directly to Maria Pobre privately at
> miaguam01@
> <mailto:miaguam01@?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Question%20of%20the%20Week%
> 20Reminder%206/15-21>
>
> If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL
> members,
> unless you change the To: email address to the author: miaguam01@
>
>   _____
>
>
>
> I get them all... As the bundles in the preorder. Primarily because, just
> like my customers, I want to see them in person and play with them to see
> how well they work together and with our basic color groups so I can plan
> my
> SUDSOL swaps and ?Open House projects.
>
> Happy Stampin'~
>
>
>
> Maria Pobre (on Guam)
>
> Your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator!
>
>
>
> Blog:  http://www.stampingwithmia.com
>
> Website:  http://miaguam.stampinup.net
>
> Facebook:
> http://www.facebook.com/pages/Country-Crafts-and-More/163957776947703
>
> PartyLite:  http://www.partylite.biz/sites/miaguam
>
>
> On Jun 18, 2015, at 2:50 PM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk
> <ml-node+s1100894n21420h52@.nabble> wrote:
>
> clindmeier@?subject=Question of the Week Reminder 6/15-21
>
> If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL
> members,
> unless you change the To: email address to the author:
> clindmeier@
>
>   _____
>
> This SUDSOL program is designed to spark creative discussions, share ideas
> and tips etc. Your responses are sent directly to the list and a summary of
> all ideas shared is compiled and posted at the end of the week.  And if
> there are at least five participants one person will win one FREE week of
> SUDSOL. And you can play Bingo with he chance of winning FREE time there as
> well.  Send your answers by Sunday morning.
>
> Our question this week is:
> Do you get all of the new In Color product or do you just get some of the
> new In Color items?  Why?
>
> Charlotte Lindmeier
> Question of the Week
>
>
>
>   _____
>
> If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the
> email address to: clindmeier@
> This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here:
> http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-Reminder-6-15-21-tp21420.html
>
> To start a new topic under Business Talk, email
> ml-node+s1100894n3h25@.nabble
> To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
>
>
>
>   _____
>
> If you want the reply to go ONLY to Maria Pobre, please change the email
> address to: miaguam01@
> This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here:
> http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-Reminder-6-15-21-tp21420p21425.
> html
>
> ml-node+s1100894n3h35@.nabble
> To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here
> < node=1&code=ZG9ubmFAaWRhaG9iYWd3ZWxscy5uZXR8MXwtMTk4MzQyNzA5MQ==> .
>
>
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> If you want the reply to go ONLY to the author, please change the email
> address to: donna@
> If just you reply to this email, your message will be added to the
> discussion below:
>
http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-Reminder-6-15-21-tp21420p21440.html
>
> ml-node+s1100894n3h24@.nabble
> To unsubscribe from Business Talk, visit
>
Reply | Threaded
|

Jannette Santamarina

I like to order all the in color product, CS, inks, refills, markers, ribbon… I think that I have a better chance to sell them if I show them in workshops or clases… people tend to buy more if I use it...

Jannette Santamarina
Loveland, Ohio

Stampin'Up! Independent Demonstrator

On Jun 18, 2015, at 12:50 AM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n21420h46@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Question%20of%20the%20Week%20Reminder%206/15-21

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h19@n5.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Personalized Stamps

CarolMatthews

Do we offer ANY personalized stamps now? I have a customer asking.

TIA

Carol

Carol Matthews

Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator

Nova Scotia, Canada

902-893-3885

carolmatthews@.sympatico

Shop: www.attherookery.stampinup.net

Blog: www.creatingwithcarol.com

Visit  https://mypaperpumpkin.com/en-ca?demoid=2029987 to join!

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Personalized Stamps

Sara Levin

No that I know of Carol.

Sara

Sara Levin
theartfulinker@gmail.com (e-mail)
theartfulinker.com
  (blog)
www.theartfulinker.stampinup.net (24/7 shopping)
The Artful Inker (Facebook)
@theartfulinker (Twitter)
The Artful Inker (Google+)

On Sat, Jun 20, 2015 at 2:20 PM, SUDSOL [CarolMatthews] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n21472h24@n5.nabble.com> wrote:
carolmatthews@ns.sympatico.ca?subject=Personalized+Stamps
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: carolmatthews@ns.sympatico.ca

Do we offer ANY personalized stamps now? I have a customer asking.

TIA

Carol

Carol Matthews

Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator

Nova Scotia, Canada

<a href="tel:902-893-3885" value="+19028933885" target="_blank">902-893-3885

carolmatthews@.sympatico

Shop: www.attherookery.stampinup.net

Blog: www.creatingwithcarol.com

Visit  https://mypaperpumpkin.com/en-ca?demoid=2029987 to join!

If you want the reply to go ONLY to CarolMatthews, please change the email address to: carolmatthews@ns.sympatico.ca
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-Reminder-6-15-21-tp21420p21472.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node%2Bs1100894n3h85@n5.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Question of the Week Reminder 6/15-21

Sue Lepako
I buy the entire In Color line - inks, paper, refills, ribbon, embellies - and then I use them on cards to show how they look individually and with other stampin' up colors. My customers like to 'see them in person'. Many order the ink pads and cardstock bundle. It depends how much they like the new colors as to when they order them. Most order all 5 colors, that's why I buy them all to showcase them so my customers will buy them.

Charlotte Lindmeier wrote