Question of the Week Reminder 4/11-4/17

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
10 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Question of the Week Reminder 4/11-4/17

Charlotte Lindmeier
This SUDSOL program is designed to spark creative discussions, share ideas and tips etc. Your responses are sent directly to the list and a summary of all ideas shared is compiled and posted at the end of the week.  And if there are at least five participants one person will win one FREE week of SUDSOL. And you can play Bingo with the chance of winning FREE time there as well.  Send your answers by Sunday morning.

Our question this week is:
Which social media sites do you spend the most time on? Which sites would you like to know more about?
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: Question of the Week Reminder 4/11-4/17

donnab07

I spend most of my social media time on Facebook.  It is easy to use, and I have created a separate page for my business.  I recently gained a demonstrator is my second level who lives out of state, so I will be creating a new page for my downline.

I would like to know more about Instagram and some of the other social media sites that have cropped up in the past year.

Donna Bagwell

From: ml-node+s1100894n28173h5@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n28173h5@.nabble]
Sent: Tuesday, April 12, 2016 8:01 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <donna@>
Subject: SU!: Question of the Week Reminder 4/11-4/17

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Question%20of%20the%20Week%20Reminder%204/11-4/17

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

This SUDSOL program is designed to spark creative discussions, share ideas and tips etc. Your responses are sent directly to the list and a summary of all ideas shared is compiled and posted at the end of the week. And if there are at least five participants one person will win one FREE week of SUDSOL. And you can play Bingo with the chance of winning FREE time there as well. Send your answers by Sunday morning.

Which social media sites do you spend the most time on? Which sites would you like to know more about?

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-Reminder-4-11-4-17-tp28173.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h35@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Question of the Week Reminder 4/11-4/17

Blythe Klipple
In reply to this post by Charlotte Lindmeier

I’m most comfortable on FaceBook where I have a personal page, a biz page and a downline closed group.  And I’m looking forward to learning more about Instagram and Periscope.

~Blythe

Blythe Klipple, Mi Wuk Village CA
blythek@mac.com (Sudsol) or blythe@StampingWithBlythe.com (biz)

On Apr 12, 2016, at 8:01 AM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n28173h30@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Question%20of%20the%20Week%20Reminder%204/11-4/17
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

This SUDSOL program is designed to spark creative discussions, share ideas and tips etc. Your responses are sent directly to the list and a summary of all ideas shared is compiled and posted at the end of the week. And if there are at least five participants one person will win one FREE week of SUDSOL. And you can play Bingo with the chance of winning FREE time there as well. Send your answers by Sunday morning.

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-Reminder-4-11-4-17-tp28173.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h60@n5.nabble.com

Blythe Klipple, UPDATES/FAQ COORDINATOR

Reply | Threaded
|

RE: Question of the Week Reminder 4/11-4/17

Brenda Crawshaw

Facebook is where the most people are but Pinterest actually has a higher rate of sales AND a higher sale per ticket rate than Facebook does.  Just food for thought when you consider where next you would like to market your business.

From: ml-node+s1100894n28173h33@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n28173h33@.nabble]
Sent: Tuesday, April 12, 2016 11:01 AM
To: SUDSOL Group

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h63@n5.nabble.com

No virus found in this message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 2016.0.7497 / Virus Database: 4545/12017 - Release Date: 04/12/16

Brenda Crawshaw Blog: http://www.TheCrawshawGroup.com Website: http://www.brendacrawshaw.stampinup.net Contact me! Bhc62@rcn.com or Brenda@TheCrawshawGroup.com 508-628-9765
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Question of the Week Reminder 4/11-4/17

Barb Mullikin

Thanks so much for the info Brenda, where can we read more about these statistics? Smile

Barb Mullikin  307-673-4760 / Cell 307-752-3037

Stampin' Up! Senior Manager
For Ideas and Inspiration
http://www.barbstamps.com
Place your orders online anytime at
http://www.shoppingwithbarb.com
Like me on Facebook  www.facebook.com/stampinismyjob
Follow me on Pinterest  www.pinterest.com/barbstamps

Sent: Tuesday, April 12, 2016 11:36 AM
To: barbmu@bresnan.net
Subject: Re: SU!: Question of the Week Reminder 4/11-4/17

bhc62@rcn.com?subject=RE: Question of the Week Reminder 4/11-4/17
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: bhc62@

Facebook is where the most people are but Pinterest actually has a higher rate of sales AND a higher sale per ticket rate than Facebook does.  Just food for thought when you consider where next you would like to market your business.

From: ml-node+s1100894n28173h33@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n28173h33@.nabble]
Sent: Tuesday, April 12, 2016 11:01 AM
To: SUDSOL Group

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h63@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, <A href="wlmailhtml:{C70AD344-3716-4F29-B91D-418825531CAE}mid://00000378/" rel=nofollow target=_top link="external">click here.

No virus found in this message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 2016.0.7497 / Virus Database: 4545/12017 - Release Date: 04/12/16

Brenda Crawshaw, the Up All Night Stamper in Framingham, Massachusetts Blog: http://www.upallnightstamper.com Website: http://www.brendacrawshaw.stampinup.net I also coach Stamping Business Owners! http://www.stampingismybusiness.com/OneOnOne.htm Contact me! Bhc62@ or Brenda@ 508-628-9765

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Brenda Crawshaw, please change the email address to: bhc62@rcn.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-Reminder-4-11-4-17-tp28173p28180.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h10@.nabble
Barb Mullikin
www.shoppingwithbarb.com
www.barbscharms.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Maria Pobre

I normally spend most of my time on my blog and Facebook, but am rebuilding my blog right now. I want to know more about Instagram.

Happy Stamping~

Maria Pobre
Guam, USA

www.StampingWithMia.com

On Wednesday, April 13, 2016, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml-node%2Bs1100894n28173h95@n5.nabble.com> wrote:
<a href="javascript:_e(%7B%7D,&#39;cvml&#39;,&#39;clindmeier@windstream.net?subject%5Cx3dQuestion%2Bof%2Bthe%2BWeek%2BReminder%2B4/11-4/17&#39;);" target="_blank">Click here to reply directly to Charlotte Lindmeier privately at clindmeier@...
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: <a href="javascript:_e(%7B%7D,&#39;cvml&#39;,&#39;clindmeier@windstream.net&#39;);" target="_blank">clindmeier@...

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: <a href="javascript:_e(%7B%7D,&#39;cvml&#39;,&#39;clindmeier@windstream.net&#39;);" target="_blank">clindmeier@...
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email <a href="javascript:_e(%7B%7D,&#39;cvml&#39;,&#39;ml-node%2Bs1100894n3h25@n5.nabble.com&#39;);" target="_blank">ml-node+s1100894n3h25@...

--
Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre
Guam, USA

Reply | Threaded
|

Ellen

I do Facebook both personal and business and I have Instragram. 

Ellen Williams
Stamping in North Dakota

On Tue, Apr 12, 2016 at 8:58 PM, SUDSOL [Maria Pobre] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n28191h52@n5.nabble.com> wrote:
Stampinmia@gmail.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+Question+of+the+Week+Reminder+4/11-4/17
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Stampinmia@gmail.com

I normally spend most of my time on my blog and Facebook, but am rebuilding my blog right now. I want to know more about Instagram.

Happy Stamping~

Maria Pobre
Guam, USA

www.StampingWithMia.com

On Wednesday, April 13, 2016, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml-node%252Bs1100894n28173h95@n5.nabble.com> wrote:
<a href="javascript:_e(%7B%7D,&#39;cvml&#39;,&#39;clindmeier@...?subject%5Cx3dQuestion%2Bof%2Bthe%2BWeek%2BReminder%2B4/11-4/17&#39;);" target="_blank">Click here to reply directly to Charlotte Lindmeier privately at clindmeier@...
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: <a href="javascript:_e(%7B%7D,&#39;cvml&#39;,&#39%3Bclindmeier@windstream.net&#39;);" target="_blank">clindmeier@...

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: <a href="javascript:_e(%7B%7D,&#39;cvml&#39;,&#39%3Bclindmeier@windstream.net&#39;);" target="_blank">clindmeier@...
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email <a href="javascript:_e(%7B%7D,&#39;cvml&#39;,&#39%3Bml-node%252Bs1100894n3h25@n5.nabble.com&#39;);" target="_blank">ml-node+s1100894n3h25@...

--
Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre
Guam, USA

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Maria Pobre, please change the email address to: Stampinmia@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-Reminder-4-11-4-17-tp28173p28191.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node%2Bs1100894n3h24@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Question of the Week Reminder 4/11-4/17

Beth Schreiber
Charlotte Lindmeier wrote
This SUDSOL program is designed to spark creative discussions, share ideas and tips etc. Your responses are sent directly to the list and a summary of all ideas shared is compiled and posted at the end of the week.  And if there are at least five participants one person will win one FREE week of SUDSOL. And you can play Bingo with the chance of winning FREE time there as well.  Send your answers by Sunday morning.

I spend most of my social media time on Facebook and would like to know more about Instagram and Twitter
Reply | Threaded
|

LeannaK

I spend the most time on Facebook (time waster 50% of the time for me) anyways. I'd like to know more about Linkdin--however on saying this I know they have been hacked a few times and I have been attacked so I dont use it anymore. I would also say twitter-- I do have an account but do not tweet much. 

Leanna Kerr
Silver~Stampin' Up!
Prince George, BC Canada
My website: www.luv2papercrafting.stampinup.net
Join Paper Pumpkin: https://mypaperpumpkin.com/en-ca?demoid=2057093
My blog: www.stampingwithleanna.com
Like me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Luv2papercrafting-with-Stampin-Up-Leanna-Kerr/320746559082?ref=hl

Lets get together and create with paper!

Sent: Tuesday, April 12, 2016 at 8:01 AM
From: "SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk" <ml-node+s1100894n28173h71@.nabble>
To: "SUDSOL Group" <kerr_leanna@>
Subject: SU!: Question of the Week Reminder 4/11-4/17
<a href="clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Question of the Week Reminder 4/11-4/17" target="_parent">Click here to reply directly to Charlotte Lindmeier privately at clindmeier@...
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@...
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h1@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Debbie Dutchess

Definitely Facebook! I get much more response from projects I post, class reminders, etc., there, than anything else I've tried.
I have a personal page, where I mention my classes and stamping in general and direct them to my Business Page. I also have a Private Page for my Downline. I've had good intentions of setting up a page for my Paper Pumpkin customers, and just haven't done it yet! It IS on the to do list!
I would like to learn more about Periscope.

Debbie Dutchess
Sr. Supervisor
Stampin' Up! Independent Demonstrator
www.debbied.stampinup.net
www.debbiedsstampstudio.com
DeeLeeD@

-----Original Message-----
From: SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n28173h2@.nabble>
To: SUDSOL Group <DeeLeeD@>
Sent: Tue, Apr 12, 2016 11:01 am

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Question of the Week Reminder 4/11-4/17

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h32@n5.nabble.com