Question of the Week 7/21-7/27

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
18 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Question of the Week 7/21-7/27

Charlotte Lindmeier
This SUDSOL program is designed to spark creative discussions, share ideas and tips, etc.  If we have at least five participants I can give one lucky person a FREE WEEK of SUDSOL!!!!!  Share with your fellow demonstrators.  That is what makes this such a great site for demonstrators.

Our new question will be:
Any tips for having a card buffet? How many cards available, using leftovers etc.
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Question of the Week 7/21-7/27

Andrea Sharp

I have done a card buffet a few times, and my customers have seemed to really enjoy it each time.  Here are the general things that I have done:
  • Have people pre-pay a deposit for the session. I have them pay $10 that then goes to the total cost for their cards
  • I make it clear up front that people are committing to making at least 10 cards. They can be multiples of the same design or 1 of each - whatever floats their boat
  • The per card cost is $2 (make sure that the cards don't cost you a lot of money for supplies)
  • I make the card designs on the simple side to help people finish a bunch of cards in the allotted time.
  • I design 10 cards for the event, and I prepare at least enough materials so each person could make 1 of each card.
  • When all of the materials for a particular card have been used up, then the card is no longer available for other participants. I remove it from the display so that people can reliably know what is available.
  • I put all of the tools, etc. for a card in a shoe box/plastic bin that a participant can grab when they are working on a card. Each card has its own box/bin.
  • I keep track of the paper supplies for each card, which is how I know my running "inventory" for each of the cards. When a participant comes to me to let me know what card she wants to do next, she tells me how many she wants to make and I pull out the number of kits that she needs.
  • I write up step-by-step instructions for each card so that the participants can make the projects without my assistance.

I have found this type of event is fairly time consuming for me up-front. But, the time that I spend then makes it much simpler for me on the day of the event. Sometimes small groups are working on the same card together, but in general there are lots of different cards in process and customers only need me to get their next set of supplies or answer quick questions on the projects. My customers love the variety, and they appreciate the fact that all of the cards are new projects that they haven't seen before (which is why I don't use extras kits from past classes).

"... it isn't joy that makes us grateful, it's gratitude that makes us joyful." ~David Steindl-Rast

On Wed, Jul 23, 2014 at 2:07 PM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n11966h81@n5.nabble.com> wrote:
clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Question+of+the+Week+7/21-7/27
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

This SUDSOL program is designed to spark creative discussions, share ideas and tips, etc.  If we have at least five participants I can give one lucky person a FREE WEEK of SUDSOL!!!!!  Share with your fellow demonstrators.  That is what makes this such a great site for demonstrators.

Any tips for having a card buffet? How many cards available, using leftovers etc.
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-7-21-7-27-tp11966.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node%2Bs1100894n3h28@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

Nancy Sutton
In reply to this post by Charlotte Lindmeier

This is an excellent question!!  I have never (in 6 years) heard of a card buffet so it will be extremely interesting for me to see the answers.  Many thanks

Nancy

Nancy Sutton
Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Kingston, On

A good day always includes stamping!!

On 2014-07-23, at 2:06 PM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk wrote:

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Question%20of%20the%20Week%207/21-7/27
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-7-21-7-27-tp11966.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h46@n5.nabble.com

Nancy Sutton
Kingston, Ontario
www.rainbowsandbutterflies.stampinup.net
www.facebook.com/2stamp4you
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Re: Question of the Week 7/21-7/27

Judy Szugda

The easiest way to do a card buffet is to show all the cards you are willing to do (make simple to medium simple styles that use different stamps, inks, punches etc) and then take signups for each card then make the components ready for the class.  That way you don’t have any leftovers.  Take payment up front to be most efficient.  

However, I’m doing one at  my church in October and will do a card buffet and I’m not taking signups and expect to run out of some.  I tend to leave the sentiments off so they can use the card any way they want.  

Judy in NH

On Jul 23, 2014, at 6:28 PM, SUDSOL [Nancy Sutton] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n11973h93@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

sergeantmajor0313@hotmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Question%20of%20the%20Week%207/21-7/27
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sergeantmajor0313@hotmail.com

This is an excellent question!!  I have never (in 6 years) heard of a card buffet so it will be extremely interesting for me to see the answers.  Many thanks

Nancy

Nancy Sutton
Kingston, On

On 2014-07-23, at 2:06 PM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk wrote:

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Question%20of%20the%20Week%207/21-7/27

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h46@n5.nabble.com

Nancy Sutton
Kingston, Ontario
www.rainbowsandbutterflies.stampinup.net
www.facebook.com/2stamp4you

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Nancy Sutton, please change the email address to: sergeantmajor0313@hotmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-7-21-7-27-tp11966p11973.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h23@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

Deborah Smart
In reply to this post by Charlotte Lindmeier

My customers loved my card buffet last Christmas, and started talking about this year’s upcoming one, months ago!

- everyone signs up to do 10 cards for $25; if they wish to do more than 10, each card is $1.50 each after the 1st 10
- 1 did 10 different designs – this was  a lot of work, but everyone loved having different cards, not duplicates (I asked all of them afterwards, and that was the consensus.  they agreed that it would probably be quicker to do multiples of fewer designs, but they preferred more designs)
- each card sample, including supplies to make that card, and written instructions was placed on a table each in their own ‘basket’
- each client chose their card to work on; this meant no one was waiting for supplies; a few samples shared ink pad colours, but they were left on the crafting table for sharing.
- the event was 4 hours, which included a small lunch of heated appetizers (mini quiche, etc.), salad, coffee/tea/water.  clients took their lunch break as they were ready.

It is a lot of prep work, but the time spent prepping means that the event runs smoothly! 

Deborah

Deborah Smart
Your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator
604.298.0472 debsmart@
www.stampandcreate.net
www.facebook.com/stampandcreate
www.pinterest.com/deborahstamps

Sent: Wednesday, July 23, 2014 11:07 AM
To: debsmart@shaw.ca
Subject: SU!: Question of the Week 7/21-7/27

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Question of the Week 7/21-7/27
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@

This SUDSOL program is designed to spark creative discussions, share ideas and tips, etc.  If we have at least five participants I can give one lucky person a FREE WEEK of SUDSOL!!!!!  Share with your fellow demonstrators.  That is what makes this such a great site for demonstrators.

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h66@.nabble
Deborah Smart
Stampin' Discuss Summary Coordinator
Reply | Threaded
|

Kim Douds
Deborah,

So did you only offer 10 design choices or did they have more designs to choose their 10 cards from?  I'm thinking a Christmas card buffet is a great idea.  I wonder if 5 designs and they make two of each would still qualify as a buffet?  This is the first time I've ever heard of a card buffet.

Thanks!

~Kim

Deborah Smart wrote
My customers loved my card buffet last Christmas, and started talking about this year’s upcoming one, months ago!

- everyone signs up to do 10 cards for $25; if they wish to do more than 10, each card is $1.50 each after the 1st 10
- 1 did 10 different designs – this was  a lot of work, but everyone loved having different cards, not duplicates (I asked all of them afterwards, and that was the consensus.  they agreed that it would probably be quicker to do multiples of fewer designs, but they preferred more designs)
- each card sample, including supplies to make that card, and written instructions was placed on a table each in their own ‘basket’
- each client chose their card to work on; this meant no one was waiting for supplies; a few samples shared ink pad colours, but they were left on the crafting table for sharing.
- the event was 4 hours, which included a small lunch of heated appetizers (mini quiche, etc.), salad, coffee/tea/water.  clients took their lunch break as they were ready.

It is a lot of prep work, but the time spent prepping means that the event runs smoothly!  

Deborah

Deborah Smart
604.298.0472 debsmart@ 
www.stampandcreate.net

To: SUDSOL Group

mailto:clindmeier@?subject=Question of the Week 7/21-7/27
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@ 
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Re: Question of the Week 7/21-7/27

Deborah Smart

Hi Kim,

Yes, I only offered the 10 designs (that was a lot of prep work!) for everyone to make 1 of each; I think that 5 designs, making 2 of each certainly still qualifies as a buffet! 
You & your customers will love it – have fun!
Deborah.

Sent: Thursday, July 24, 2014 6:47 AM
To: debsmart@shaw.ca
Subject: SU!: Re: Question of the Week 7/21-7/27

kimdglass@yahoo.com?subject=Re: SU!: Question of the Week 7/21-7/27
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: kimdglass@

Deborah,

So did you only offer 10 design choices or did they have more designs to choose their 10 cards from?  I'm thinking a Christmas card buffet is a great idea.  I wonder if 5 designs and they make two of each would still qualify as a buffet?  This is the first time I've ever heard of a card buffet.

Thanks!

~Kim

Deborah Smart wrote

- 1 did 10 different designs – this was  a lot of work, but everyone loved having different cards, not duplicates (I asked all of them afterwards, and that was the consensus.  they agreed that it would probably be quicker to do multiples of fewer designs, but they preferred more designs)
- the event was 4 hours, which included a small lunch of heated appetizers (mini quiche, etc.), salad, coffee/tea/water.  clients took their lunch break as they were ready.

Deborah

Deborah Smart
604.298.0472 debsmart@ 
www.stampandcreate.net

To: SUDSOL Group

mailto:clindmeier@?subject=Question of the Week 7/21-7/27

This SUDSOL program is designed to spark creative discussions, share ideas and tips, etc.  If we have at least five participants I can give one lucky person a FREE WEEK of SUDSOL!!!!!  Share with your fellow demonstrators.  That is what makes this such a great site for demonstrators.

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@ 

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Kim Douds, please change the email address to: kimdglass@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-7-21-7-27-tp11966p11993.html
Deborah Smart
Stampin' Discuss Summary Coordinator
Reply | Threaded
|

holiday catalog

Judy Szugda
In reply to this post by Nancy Sutton

Has everyone received their holiday catalog?  I haven't received mine and was wondering if I’m having the problem or not.  Inquiring minds want to know!  Judy in NH
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: holiday catalog

Cindy Hills

No I have not received it yet either.  I am in WI!! Cindy Hills

On Sat, Jul 26, 2014 at 10:23 AM, SUDSOL [Judy Szugda] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n12080h16@n5.nabble.com> wrote:
onlywife@comcast.net?subject=holiday+catalog
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: onlywife@comcast.net

Has everyone received their holiday catalog?  I haven't received mine and was wondering if I’m having the problem or not.  Inquiring minds want to know!  Judy in NH

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Judy Szugda, please change the email address to: onlywife@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-7-21-7-27-tp11966p12080.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node%2Bs1100894n3h29@n5.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Margaret Minneman
In reply to this post by Judy Szugda

Not in upstarted NY...waiting with bated breath !!!
Maggi

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

From: SUDSOL [Judy Szugda] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n12080h80@.nabble>;
To: SUDSOL Group <mamin50@>;
Subject: SU!: holiday catalog
Sent: Sat, Jul 26, 2014 3:23:30 PM

<a rel="nofollow" ymailto="mailto:onlywife@comcast.net?subject=holiday catalog" target="_blank" href="javascript:return">Click here to reply directly to Judy Szugda privately at onlywife@...
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: onlywife@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Judy Szugda, please change the email address to: <a rel="nofollow" ymailto="mailto:onlywife@comcast.net" target="_blank" href="javascript:return">onlywife@...
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-7-21-7-27-tp11966p12080.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h93@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Wilkinsonb

I have not received mine yet

Brenda Wilkinson
Your Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
413-203-5196

On Jul 26, 2014, at 11:23 AM, "SUDSOL [Judy Szugda] via Business Talk" <ml-node+s1100894n12080h48@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

onlywife@comcast.net?subject=holiday catalog
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: onlywife@comcast.net

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Judy Szugda, please change the email address to: onlywife@comcast.net
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h61@n5.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Krista Pomeroy

I just received mine yesterday in western Oregon.

"SUDSOL [Judy Szugda] via Business Talk" <ml-node+s1100894n12080h73@.nabble> wrote:
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: onlywife@

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h86@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: Re: holiday catalog

Laura Altman

Im in Florida and haven't gotten mine yet

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE Smartphone

-------- Original message --------
From: "SUDSOL [Krista Pomeroy] via Business Talk" <ml-node+s1100894n12087h92@.nabble>
Date: 07/26/2014 1:55 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: SUDSOL Group <laltman22@>
Subject: SU!: Re: holiday catalog

purplewine1953@yahoo.com?subject=Re: SU!: holiday catalog
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: purplewine1953@

"SUDSOL [Judy Szugda] via Business Talk" <ml-node+s1100894n12080h73@.nabble> wrote:

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Krista Pomeroy, please change the email address to: purplewine1953@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-7-21-7-27-tp11966p12087.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h88@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: RE: Re: holiday catalog

ktstamps

I am so glad to hear others haven't received their Holiday Catalog.  I am in Seattle.    Thank you for letting me know I am not alone!   kt

On Sat, Jul 26, 2014 at 11:34 AM, SUDSOL [Laura Altman] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n12088h17@n5.nabble.com> wrote:
laltman22@aol.com?subject=RE:+SU!:+Re:+holiday+catalog
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: laltman22@aol.com

From: "SUDSOL [Krista Pomeroy] via Business Talk" <ml-node+s1100894n12087h92@.nabble>

purplewine1953@...?subject=Re: SU!: holiday catalog
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: purplewine1953@

onlywife@...?subject=holiday catalog

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Krista Pomeroy, please change the email address to: purplewine1953@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-7-21-7-27-tp11966p12087.html

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Laura Altman, please change the email address to: laltman22@aol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-7-21-7-27-tp11966p12088.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node%2Bs1100894n3h82@n5.nabble.com

--
https://mail-attachment.googleusercontent.com/attachment/?ui=2&ik=90385fba22&view=att&th=1391851f091130ad&attid=0.1.3&disp=inline&safe=1&zw&saduie=AG9B_P_PGvt7fWARDgICZYrKNSlp&sadet=1344732855197&sads=uPhL8VkX-iIANg641sCWHV4KCaQ
Stampin up  Demonstrator
Creating Cards for You!
ktstamps@gmail.com
www.ktstamps.com
www.kt.stampinup.net
www.facebook.com/ktstampsforyou
https://twitter.com/ktstamps

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Re: RE: Re: holiday catalog

coverstonm

I live in eastern Missouri and I got my catalog today!

Melanie

On Sun, Jul 27, 2014 at 10:10 PM, SUDSOL [ktstamps] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n12110h65@n5.nabble.com> wrote:
ktstamps@gmail.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+RE:+Re:+holiday+catalog
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: ktstamps@gmail.com

I am so glad to hear others haven't received their Holiday Catalog. I am in Seattle. Thank you for letting me know I am not alone! kt

On Sat, Jul 26, 2014 at 11:34 AM, SUDSOL [Laura Altman] via Business Talk <ml-node%2Bs1100894n12088h17@n5.nabble.com> wrote:
laltman22@...?subject=RE:+SU!:+Re:+holiday+catalog
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: laltman22@aol.com

Has everyone received their holiday catalog? I haven't received mine and was wondering if I’m having the problem or not. Inquiring minds want to know! Judy in NH

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Laura Altman, please change the email address to: laltman22@aol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-7-21-7-27-tp11966p12088.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node%252Bs1100894n3h82@n5.nabble.com

--
https://mail-attachment.googleusercontent.com/attachment/?ui=2&ik=90385fba22&view=att&th=1391851f091130ad&attid=0.1.3&disp=inline&safe=1&zw&saduie=AG9B_P_PGvt7fWARDgICZYrKNSlp&sadet=1344732855197&sads=uPhL8VkX-iIANg641sCWHV4KCaQ
Stampin up Demonstrator
Creating Cards for You!
ktstamps@gmail.com
www.ktstamps.com
www.kt.stampinup.net
www.facebook.com/ktstampsforyou
https://twitter.com/ktstamps

If you want the reply to go ONLY to ktstamps, please change the email address to: ktstamps@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-7-21-7-27-tp11966p12110.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node%2Bs1100894n3h48@n5.nabble.com

--
Melanie
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Re: Re: RE: Re: holiday catalog

Margaret Minneman

It 's here in upstate NY! Yippee!

Maggi

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

From: SUDSOL [coverstonm] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n12132h92@.nabble>;
To: SUDSOL Group <mamin50@>;
Subject: SU!: Re: Re: RE: Re: holiday catalog
Sent: Mon, Jul 28, 2014 6:48:52 PM

<a rel="nofollow" ymailto="mailto:mcoverston@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Re: RE: Re: holiday catalog" target="_blank" href="javascript:return">Click here to reply directly to coverstonm privately at mcoverston@...
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: mcoverston@

Melanie

On Sun, Jul 27, 2014 at 10:10 PM, SUDSOL [ktstamps] via Business Talk < ml-node+s1100894n12110h65@.nabble > wrote:
ktstamps@?subject=Re:+SU!:+RE:+Re:+holiday+catalog
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: ktstamps@

I am so glad to hear others haven't received their Holiday Catalog. I am in Seattle. Thank you for letting me know I am not alone! kt

On Sat, Jul 26, 2014 at 11:34 AM, SUDSOL [Laura Altman] via Business Talk < ml-node%2Bs1100894n12088h17@.nabble> wrote:
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: laltman22@

Has everyone received their holiday catalog? I haven't received mine and was wondering if I’m having the problem or not. Inquiring minds want to know! Judy in NH

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Judy Szugda, please change the email address to: onlywife@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Krista Pomeroy, please change the email address to: purplewine1953@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Laura Altman, please change the email address to: laltman22@
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node%252Bs1100894n3h82@.nabble

--

If you want the reply to go ONLY to ktstamps, please change the email address to: ktstamps@
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-7-21-7-27-tp11966p12110.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node%2Bs1100894n3h48@.nabble

--
Melanie

If you want the reply to go ONLY to coverstonm, please change the email address to: <a rel="nofollow" ymailto="mailto:mcoverston@gmail.com" target="_blank" href="javascript:return">mcoverston@...
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-7-21-7-27-tp11966p12132.html
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Re: Re: Re: RE: Re: holiday catalog

Sue Erickson

Mine arrived today in Mount Vernon, WA! Going to take some time to drool and plan. :o)

Sue Erickson, Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator

Life is good when you walk with God!

http://creationsbysue.stampinup.net
www.soggystamper.com
www.mydigitalcraftcorner.com

What would you do with some extra cash? Want a job where you decide when to work and how much you want to earn? Contact me for more details!

On Monday, July 28, 2014 11:55 AM, SUDSOL [Margaret Minneman] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n12133h1@.nabble> wrote:

mamin50@yahoo.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Re:%20Re:%20RE:%20Re:%20holiday%20catalog
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: mamin50@

It 's here in upstate NY! Yippee!
Maggi

From: SUDSOL [coverstonm] via Business Talk < ml-node+s1100894n12132h92@.nabble >;
To: SUDSOL Group < mamin50@ >;
Subject: SU!: Re: Re: RE: Re: holiday catalog
Sent: Mon, Jul 28, 2014 6:48:52 PM

<a rel="nofollow" ymailto="mailto:mcoverston@?subject=Re: SU!: Re: RE: Re: holiday catalog" target="_blank" href="javascript:return">Click here to reply directly to coverstonm privately at mcoverston@...
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: mcoverston@

Melanie

On Sun, Jul 27, 2014 at 10:10 PM, SUDSOL [ktstamps] via Business Talk < ml-node+s1100894n12110h65@.nabble > wrote:
ktstamps@ ?subject=Re:+SU!:+RE:+Re:+holiday+catalog
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: ktstamps@

On Sat, Jul 26, 2014 at 11:34 AM, SUDSOL [Laura Altman] via Business Talk < ml-node% 2Bs1100894n12088h17@.nabble> wrote:
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: laltman22@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Judy Szugda, please change the email address to: onlywife@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Krista Pomeroy, please change the email address to: purplewine1953@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Laura Altman, please change the email address to: laltman22@
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node% 252Bs1100894n3h82@.nabble

--

If you want the reply to go ONLY to ktstamps, please change the email address to: ktstamps@
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node% 2Bs1100894n3h48@.nabble

--
Melanie

If you want the reply to go ONLY to coverstonm, please change the email address to: <a rel="nofollow" ymailto="mailto:mcoverston@" target="_blank" href="javascript:return">mcoverston@...
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-7-21-7-27-tp11966p12132.html

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Margaret Minneman, please change the email address to: mamin50@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-of-the-Week-7-21-7-27-tp11966p12133.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h71@.nabble

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Re: Re: RE: Re: holiday catalog

Wilkinsonb
In reply to this post by coverstonm

I live in MA and I just got mine today too.
Brenda

Brenda Wilkinson
Your Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
413-203-5196

On Jul 28, 2014, at 2:48 PM, "SUDSOL [coverstonm] via Business Talk" <ml-node+s1100894n12132h60@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

mcoverston@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Re: RE: Re: holiday catalog
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: mcoverston@gmail.com

Melanie

On Sun, Jul 27, 2014 at 10:10 PM, SUDSOL [ktstamps] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n12110h65@n5.nabble.com> wrote:
ktstamps@gmail.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+RE:+Re:+holiday+catalog
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: ktstamps@gmail.com

On Sat, Jul 26, 2014 at 11:34 AM, SUDSOL [Laura Altman] via Business Talk <ml-node%2Bs1100894n12088h17@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node%252Bs1100894n3h82@n5.nabble.com

--

If you want the reply to go ONLY to ktstamps, please change the email address to: ktstamps@gmail.com
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node%2Bs1100894n3h48@n5.nabble.com

--
Melanie

If you want the reply to go ONLY to coverstonm, please change the email address to: mcoverston@gmail.com
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h61@n5.nabble.com