Question for April On Stage Attendees - You Move Me Demo?

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
6 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Question for April On Stage Attendees - You Move Me Demo?

BobbieGanley
Just wondering if they demo'ed this stamp set and die set at On Stage?  It looks interesting. There is an icon for a video (pg 170) but I didn't click on it as I doubt it will work until the catalog goes live. I love hummingbirds and didn't get the last set because the 3 step stamping seemed too complicated.
If they demo'ed it, were you Wow'ed by it?

Bobbie Ganley
San Antonio, TX
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Question for April On Stage Attendees - You Move Me Demo?

Jeanne Walsh

You Move Me Stamp Set at OnStage 2017.docx (586K) Download Attachment

Hi Bobbie.  

Yes, it was demo'd at OnStage.  I've attached my notes and a few pictures of the demo. Interesting but a little strange if I say so myself. But, that's just my opinion.

Jeanne C. Walsh
Stampin' Up! Independent Demonstrator
845-430-5971
http://createwithjeanne.stampinup.net
createwithjeanne@gmail.com

On Tue, May 23, 2017 at 8:54 AM, SUDSOL [BobbieGanley] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n36364h36@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
bobbieganley@yahoo.com?subject=Question+for+April+On+Stage+Attendees+-+You+Move+Me+Demo?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: bobbieganley@yahoo.com

Just wondering if they demo'ed this stamp set and die set at On Stage?  It looks interesting. There is an icon for a video (pg 170) but I didn't click on it as I doubt it will work until the catalog goes live. I love hummingbirds and didn't get the last set because the 3 step stamping seemed too complicated.

Bobbie Ganley
San Antonio, TX

If you want the reply to go ONLY to BobbieGanley, please change the email address to: bobbieganley@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-for-April-On-Stage-Attendees-You-Move-Me-Demo-tp36364.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h26@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Product Q&As, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

You Move Me Demo? and AT HOME/LAUREL thinlit - where to see demo

Phyllis Strickland

I was positive I saw a video about this by Stampin Up.  It is not in the You Tube list, so I decided it must be somewhere in the  OnStage Online videos because I did skim through them to get to the demos.  I found it here:

The Hummingbird demo is here:

Main Menu >    Events  >  Onstage Online

There are two videos – Choose Onstage Part 1  It is at 1:07:30

You can move the slider at the bottom and go right to 1: without watching the prior 1 hour 16 minutes!

Some were asking about the At Home laurel Framelits.  Check out Onstage Online Part  1:02: 10 to see Sara demonstrate this bundle.

Phyllis Strickland

From: ml+s1100894n36373h97@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n36373h97@.nabble]

You Move Me Stamp Set at OnStage 2017.docx (586K) Download Attachment

Hi Bobbie.

Yes, it was demo'd at OnStage. I've attached my notes and a few pictures of the demo. Interesting but a little strange if I say so myself. But, that's just my opinion.

On Tue, May 23, 2017 at 8:54 AM, SUDSOL [BobbieGanley] via Product Q&As

Just wondering if they demo'ed this stamp set and die set at On Stage? It looks interesting. There is an icon for a video (pg 170) but I didn't click on it as I doubt it will work until the catalog goes live. I love hummingbirds and didn't get the last set because the 3 step stamping seemed too complicated.

Bobbie Ganley
San Antonio, TX

Reply | Threaded
|

Onstage Online - great info about new products

Phyllis Strickland
In reply to this post by Jeanne Walsh

Just want to put in a plug for the Onstage Online videos – they have great demos of the new products and will want to make you buy everything they demo.

Go to Events  >  Onstage Online 

Part 1 and part 2.

If you don’t want to listen to all the lectures, you can let the video buffer and then move the slider very slowly, almost frame by frame, until you see a demo.  They also have an announcement screen at the beginning of each demo or at least most of them.  Some have a photo of the trainer and some a screen that says On Stage.

Very worth your time to watch, even if you were there!

Phyllis Strickland

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Onstage Online - great info about new products

Nola Burkhard

Just finished watching Part 1 - quite a bit of it. Nice we can skim here and there.
Probably not the “bundle” for me - but was good to see.

Thanks! Nola

On May 23, 2017, at 1:58 PM, SUDSOL [Phyllis Strickland] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n36375h1@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

pstrickland@me.com?subject=Onstage%20Online%20-%20great%20info%20about%20new%20products
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: pstrickland@me.com

Just want to put in a plug for the Onstage Online videos – they have great demos of the new products and will want to make you buy everything they demo.

Part 1 and part 2.

If you don’t want to listen to all the lectures, you can let the video buffer and then move the slider very slowly, almost frame by frame, until you see a demo.  They also have an announcement screen at the beginning of each demo or at least most of them.  Some have a photo of the trainer and some a screen that says On Stage.

Phyllis Strickland

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Phyllis Strickland, please change the email address to: pstrickland@me.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-for-April-On-Stage-Attendees-You-Move-Me-Demo-tp36364p36375.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h50@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Product Q&As, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Onstage Online - great info about new products

coverstonm
In reply to this post by Phyllis Strickland

Phyllis,

Thanks for the references!

Melanie

On Tue, May 23, 2017 at 4:58 PM, SUDSOL [Phyllis Strickland] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n36375h80@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
pstrickland@me.com?subject=Onstage+Online+-+great+info+about+new+products
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: pstrickland@me.com

Part 1 and part 2.

Phyllis Strickland

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Phyllis Strickland, please change the email address to: pstrickland@me.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-for-April-On-Stage-Attendees-You-Move-Me-Demo-tp36364p36375.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h29@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

--