Question about "no long available" items

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Question about "no long available" items

Blythe Klipple

I have been absorbed in moving for months now so my stamping attentivity has been minimal.  I’m in my new quarters now and am trying to get my stamping space organized.  In going through product before putting it away I’m trying to determine what Holiday catalog items might or might not be discontinued.  It’s hard to find that info on the Demo website.  Or should I say……I don’t have enough time to search and search and search.

My usual path is to put the item number in my DBWS and see what comes up for it.  Usually it’s nothing, as in no longer available.  But several times I get the image of the item with this red comment at the bottom of the page:

Why does it even show up then?????

Then I went to the Demo website to the NOT ORDERABLE TAB.  Here’s the info I got:

My question is …… if the item is no longer available. why are there NO ITEMS IN THIS SECTION?  

Where can I get info about the item above that I’m concerned about.  I have it plus some 6x6 DSP from the 2019 OCC Catalog and I definitely understand that many (like most) items are not available.  But this particular item has me confused.  It is retired and gone or what?

Yes, you can call me clueless these days.  I want to get my classes going again by March so have to have my ducks in a row before then.  Thanks for your clues.  If you point me in the proper direction I’ll be glad to do the searching myself.

~Blythe

Blythe Klipple, UPDATES/FAQ COORDINATOR

Reply | Threaded
|

RE: Question about "no long available" items

Lois Folla

20190310_175318.jpg (457K) Download Attachment

It’s not easy getting your ducks in a row. I wish I could answer your questions. But I have one for you. Can you take a before and after picture of your office? I’m excited to see what you are doing. Good luck starting your classes in March! You will do great!

Lois Folla

From: ml+s1100894n51715h81@.nabble <ml+s1100894n51715h81@.nabble>
Sent: Sunday, February 16, 2020 7:40 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <lois@>
Subject: SU!: Question about "no long available" items

blythek@mac.com?subject=Question%20about%20%22no%20long%20available%22%20items

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: blythek@mac.com

I have been absorbed in moving for months now so my stamping attentivity has been minimal.  I’m in my new quarters now and am trying to get my stamping space organized.  In going through product before putting it away I’m trying to determine what Holiday catalog items might or might not be discontinued.  It’s hard to find that info on the Demo website.  Or should I say……I don’t have enough time to search and search and search.

My usual path is to put the item number in my DBWS and see what comes up for it.  Usually it’s nothing, as in no longer available.  But several times I get the image of the item with this red comment at the bottom of the page:

Then I went to the Demo website to the NOT ORDERABLE TAB.  Here’s the info I got:

My question is …… if the item is no longer available. why are there NO ITEMS IN THIS SECTION?  

Where can I get info about the item above that I’m concerned about.  I have it plus some 6x6 DSP from the 2019 OCC Catalog and I definitely understand that many (like most) items are not available.  But this particular item has me confused.  It is retired and gone or what?

Yes, you can call me clueless these days.  I want to get my classes going again by March so have to have my ducks in a row before then.  Thanks for your clues.  If you point me in the proper direction I’ll be glad to do the searching myself.

~Blythe

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Blythe Klipple, please change the email address to: blythek@mac.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-about-no-long-available-items-tp51715.html

To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml+s1100894n2311h57@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL Info & Help, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Question about "no long available" items

Sara Levin
In reply to this post by Blythe Klipple

Blythe ~

Here's a link to the update at the end of the year that talked about what is carrying over to the AC and what will return in the Fall.  One correction that I know of is the absence of the Cup of Cheer dies which did carry over.  LINK

Sara
Sara Levin

Get the Stamping Sunday Tutorial Bundle FREE with $40 purchase or purchase it HERE

Get the Stampin' Glam Squad Tutorial Bundle FREE with a $50 purchase in my store
or purchase it HERE
theartfulinker@gmail.com (e-mail)
theartfulinker.com
  (blog)
www.theartfulinker.stampinup.net (24/7 shopping)
The Artful Inker (Facebook)
@theartfulinker (Twitter)
The Artful Inker (Google+)

On Sun, Feb 16, 2020 at 7:40 PM SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via SUDSOL Info & Help <ml%2Bs1100894n51715h57@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
blythek@mac.com?subject=Question+about+%22no+long+available%22+items
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: blythek@mac.com

I have been absorbed in moving for months now so my stamping attentivity has been minimal.  I’m in my new quarters now and am trying to get my stamping space organized.  In going through product before putting it away I’m trying to determine what Holiday catalog items might or might not be discontinued.  It’s hard to find that info on the Demo website.  Or should I say……I don’t have enough time to search and search and search.

My usual path is to put the item number in my DBWS and see what comes up for it.  Usually it’s nothing, as in no longer available.  But several times I get the image of the item with this red comment at the bottom of the page:

Then I went to the Demo website to the NOT ORDERABLE TAB.  Here’s the info I got:

Where can I get info about the item above that I’m concerned about.  I have it plus some 6x6 DSP from the 2019 OCC Catalog and I definitely understand that many (like most) items are not available.  But this particular item has me confused.  It is retired and gone or what?

Yes, you can call me clueless these days.  I want to get my classes going again by March so have to have my ducks in a row before then.  Thanks for your clues.  If you point me in the proper direction I’ll be glad to do the searching myself.

~Blythe

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Blythe Klipple, please change the email address to: blythek@mac.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-about-no-long-available-items-tp51715.html
To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml%2Bs1100894n2311h33@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

grantj
In reply to this post by Blythe Klipple

Blythe, 

There is a carryover list from the Holiday catalog. Some items will be available in the next catalog (June) and some won’t be available until the next holiday catalog. I will try to find mine and send it to you. You could also look on the catalogs page. I have to remember what I saved it as....

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Springfield, IL
(217) 415-1860
revjanstamps@

On Feb 16, 2020, at 6:40 PM, SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via SUDSOL Info & Help <ml+s1100894n51715h64@.nabble> wrote:

blythek@mac.com?subject=Question about "no long available" items
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: blythek@

~Blythe

To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml+s1100894n2311h40@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Blythe Klipple
In reply to this post by Lois Folla

Will do Lois.  I’m very—as in VERY—lucky to have my upline here in Boise and she has given me some good tips for organizing my space.  Main tip:  have all of your necessary stamping items within hands reach.  In my old room, which was large and over our garage I had my goodies all over the room.  I knew where everything was but it was always a little walk for this is that.  Now I’m really focusing on biz items within reach.  Awesome.  

Right now I’m going through the remaining stamping boxes and *things* that are just plopped here and there.    I’ll take a photo today and then another later in the week.  I still have out of season (like Halloween etc) stuff in our garage 600 miles from here that I plan to collect later this week.  We still have other STUFF to get out of that house and then it goes on the market in about 10 days from now.  (It’s a full 12 hours to get there including gas and potty and coffee stops and a snowy mountain pass.  I pack the car/truck with snacks/fruit so we don’t have to stop for meals.)  In the new house I’ve confiscated the larger (not that big) of the two non-master bedrooms for my space and it’s working and developing just fine.  I just want to get rid of all excess (for starters at least) and then micro-organize all the bits that are left.  I’ll include photos of my upline's tiny but mega efficient space for inspiration when I send my pre- and final- pix.   Don’t hold your breath but it’ll be in February for sure.  :)

~Blythe

On Feb 16, 2020, at 7:02 PM, SUDSOL [Lois Folla] via SUDSOL Info & Help <ml+s1100894n51717h94@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

lois@stampinpress.com?subject=RE:%20Question%20about%20%22no%20long%20available%22%20items
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: lois@stampinpress.com

20190310_175318.jpg (457K) Download Attachment

It’s not easy getting your ducks in a row. I wish I could answer your questions. But I have one for you. Can you take a before and after picture of your office? I’m excited to see what you are doing. Good luck starting your classes in March! You will do great! 

Lois Folla

From: ml+s1100894n51715h81@.nabble <ml+s1100894n51715h81@.nabble> 
Sent: Sunday, February 16, 2020 7:40 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <lois@>
Subject: SU!: Question about "no long available" items

blythek@mac.com?subject=Question%20about%20%22no%20long%20available%22%20items

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: blythek@mac.com

My question is …… if the item is no longer available. why are there NO ITEMS IN THIS SECTION?  

~Blythe

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Blythe Klipple, please change the email address to: blythek@mac.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-about-no-long-available-items-tp51715.html

To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml+s1100894n2311h57@n7.nabble.com 
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL Info & Help, click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Lois Folla, please change the email address to: lois@stampinpress.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-about-no-long-available-items-tp51715p51717.html
To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml+s1100894n2311h8@n7.nabble.com 
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.