Question about new cutting machine

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
6 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Question about new cutting machine

joyce pacer
Hi Everyone,I have a question or two on the new cutting machine.  Although I said I wasn't ordering it, I am about to change my mind.
First, is there any storage area for the cutting plates on the machine.  I have not seen anyone mentioning this.
Second, can we order the magnetic plate that goes with it now.  I saw a demonstrator using it and talking about it.
Help me on the questions since I am about to take that step that I said I would not do.
Thanks in advance.
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Question about new cutting machine

Jeanne Moss

No, there is no place on the machine to store the plates, once the platforms are in the closed position.  Yes, the magnetic plate is now available to order.

Jeanne Moss
BluegrassStamper@
www.BluegrassStamper.com
Join Bluegrass Stampers on FB

Sent from my iPad

On Sep 7, 2020, at 9:18 PM, SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n55337h88@.nabble> wrote:

joycepacer@comcast.net?subject=Question about new cutting machine
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: joycepacer@

Hi Everyone,I have a question or two on the new cutting machine.  Although I said I wasn't ordering it, I am about to change my mind.
First, is there any storage area for the cutting plates on the machine.  I have not seen anyone mentioning this.
Second, can we order the magnetic plate that goes with it now.  I saw a demonstrator using it and talking about it.
Help me on the questions since I am about to take that step that I said I would not do.
Thanks in advance.
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to joyce pacer, please change the email address to: joycepacer@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-about-new-cutting-machine-tp55337.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h34@.nabble
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Chris Talbot

On Mon, Sep 7, 2020 at 7:25 PM SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n55338h77@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

stampingal@live.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+Question+about+new+cutting+machine

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingal@live.com

Joyce, 

There isn’t any storage for the plates, although that is a terrific idea.  The magnetic plate is available, ups should deliver mine tomorrow!  

I love the new machine, especially for the dies.   I had to run the detail dies thru the big shot 5 or 6 times ,  only once with the new machine.

Chris Talbot

No, there is no place on the machine to store the plates, once the platforms are in the closed position.  Yes, the magnetic plate is now available to order.

Jeanne Moss

BluegrassStamper@

Sent from my iPad

On Sep 7, 2020, at 9:18 PM, SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n55337h88@.nabble> wrote:

joycepacer@...?subject=Question about new cutting machine

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: joycepacer@

Hi Everyone,I have a question or two on the new cutting machine.  Although I said I wasn't ordering it, I am about to change my mind.

First, is there any storage area for the cutting plates on the machine.  I have not seen anyone mentioning this.

Second, can we order the magnetic plate that goes with it now.  I saw a demonstrator using it and talking about it.

Thanks in advance.

Joyce Pacer

Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to joyce pacer, please change the email address to:

joycepacer@comcast.net

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here:

http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-about-new-cutting-machine-tp55337.html

To unsubscribe from Business Talk,

click here

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Moss, please change the email address to:

stampingal@live.com

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here:

http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-about-new-cutting-machine-tp55337p55338.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h92@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Jan Farring
In reply to this post by joyce pacer

Hi Joyce

Yes the Magnetic Plate is available to purchase

No there isn't a place to store the plates unless you leave it open and
store them under the roller!

HTH

Jan

On 9/7/2020 6:18 PM, SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk wrote:

> Click here to reply directly to joyce pacer privately at
> joycepacer@ <mailto:joycepacer@?subject=Question
> about new cutting machine>
> If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL
> members, unless you change the To: email address to the author:
> joycepacer@
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Hi Everyone,I have a question or two on the new cutting machine.
>  Although I said I wasn't ordering it, I am about to change my mind.
> First, is there any storage area for the cutting plates on the
> machine.  I have not seen anyone mentioning this.
> Second, can we order the magnetic plate that goes with it now.  I saw
> a demonstrator using it and talking about it.
> Help me on the questions since I am about to take that step that I
> said I would not do.
> Thanks in advance.
> Joyce Pacer
> Business Chat
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> If you want the reply to go ONLY to joyce pacer, please change the
> email address to: joycepacer@ <mailto:joycepacer@>
> This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here:
> http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-about-new-cutting-machine-tp55337.html
> To start a new topic under Business Talk, email
> ml+s1100894n3h54@.nabble
> To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here
> <

--
Jan Farring
Independent Stampin' Up Demonstrator
My Blog:  www.jansstampingcreations.com
Demo Website:  
http://janfarring.stampinup.net
541-390-3390

Jan Farring Independent Stampin' Up Demonstrator My Blog: www.jansstampingcreations.com
Reply | Threaded
|

joyce pacer
In reply to this post by Jeanne Moss

Thanks to all of those people that responded to my question about the new cutting machine and magnetic plate.  Intend to place my order today although I said I was not ordering it.
Joyce
On 09/07/2020 9:25 PM SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n55338h92@.nabble> wrote:

stampingal@live.com?subject=Re: SU!: Question about new cutting machine
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingal@

No, there is no place on the machine to store the plates, once the platforms are in the closed position.  Yes, the magnetic plate is now available to order.

Jeanne Moss
BluegrassStamper@
www.BluegrassStamper.com

Sent from my iPad

joycepacer@?subject=Question about new cutting machine

Thanks in advance.
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to joyce pacer, please change the email address to: joycepacer@
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-about-new-cutting-machine-tp55337.html

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Moss, please change the email address to: stampingal@live.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-about-new-cutting-machine-tp55337p55338.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h7@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat
Reply | Threaded
|

Jeanne Moss

Now Joyce, why should you be any different from the rest of us who say we don’t need something and then change our minds when we see it!  LOL

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss
BluegrassStamper@
www.BluegrassStamper.com

On Sep 8, 2020, at 10:42 AM, SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n55341h12@.nabble> wrote:

joycepacer@comcast.net?subject=Re: SU!: Question about new cutting machine

Thanks to all of those people that responded to my question about the new cutting machine and magnetic plate.  Intend to place my order today although I said I was not ordering it.
Joyce
On 09/07/2020 9:25 PM SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n55338h92@.nabble> wrote:

stampingal@live.com?subject=Re: SU!: Question about new cutting machine
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingal@

Jeanne Moss
BluegrassStamper@
www.BluegrassStamper.com

Sent from my iPad

joycepacer@?subject=Question about new cutting machine

Thanks in advance.
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to joyce pacer, please change the email address to: joycepacer@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Moss, please change the email address to: stampingal@live.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-about-new-cutting-machine-tp55337p55338.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h7@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to joyce pacer, please change the email address to: joycepacer@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-about-new-cutting-machine-tp55337p55341.html