Question about a card in the new mini

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Question about a card in the new mini

grantj

Page 8, left of center, says Love You Lots? Ideas about how they did they do the background, using the Detailed Hearts die as a stamp? If so, how did they stamp it?

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Springfield, IL
(217) 415-1860
revjanstamps@
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Question about a card in the new mini

Peggy Taylor

There is a small heart stamp in the stamp set that it looks like they used; probably stamped once, twice, three times before reinking.
That’s my best guess.
Peggy Taylor
Glen Ellyn, IL

Sent: Thursday, December 19, 2019 7:05 PM
Subject: SU!: Question about a card in the new mini

mailto:revjanstamps@?subject=Question about a card in the new mini
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@

Page 8, left of center, says Love You Lots? Ideas about how they did they do the background, using the Detailed Hearts die as a stamp? If so, how did they stamp it?

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
Springfield, IL
(217) 415-1860
revjanstamps@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-about-a-card-in-the-new-mini-tp50971.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h62@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

grantj

I JUST saw that teeny tiny stamp!

Jan Grant
Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 19, 2019, at 7:05 PM, SUDSOL [Peggy Taylor] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n50973h62@.nabble> wrote:

taylormadestamper@comcast.net?subject=Re: SU!: Question about a card in the new mini
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: taylormadestamper@

There is a small heart stamp in the stamp set that it looks like they used; probably stamped once, twice, three times before reinking.
That’s my best guess.
Peggy Taylor
Glen Ellyn, IL

Sent: Thursday, December 19, 2019 7:05 PM
Subject: SU!: Question about a card in the new mini

mailto:revjanstamps@?subject=Question about a card in the new mini
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
Springfield, IL
(217) 415-1860
revjanstamps@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-about-a-card-in-the-new-mini-tp50971.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h62@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Peggy Taylor, please change the email address to: taylormadestamper@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-about-a-card-in-the-new-mini-tp50971p50973.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h73@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Barbara Rathmell
In reply to this post by grantj

I think they used the small heart stamp from the at Stamp set  and Flirty Flamingo ink. They inked the stamp and stamped it several times
And then reinker and repeated.  That’s how they got the variations in the color of the hearts.

Barbara Rathmell

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 19, 2019, at 7:55 PM, SUDSOL [grantj] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n50971h13@.nabble> wrote:

revjanstamps@comcast.net?subject=Question about a card in the new mini

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
Springfield, IL
(217) 415-1860
revjanstamps@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@comcast.net
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h86@.nabble
To unsubscribe from Product Q&As, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

grantj

Thanks! I saw the teeny tiny when I looked to see if there was something else to use!

Jan Grant
Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 19, 2019, at 10:58 PM, SUDSOL [Barbara Rathmell] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n50982h41@.nabble> wrote:

bdrathmell@aol.com?subject=Re: SU!: Question about a card in the new mini
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: bdrathmell@

I think they used the small heart stamp from the at Stamp set  and Flirty Flamingo ink. They inked the stamp and stamped it several times
And then reinker and repeated.  That’s how they got the variations in the color of the hearts.

Barbara Rathmell

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 19, 2019, at 7:55 PM, SUDSOL [grantj] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n50971h13@.nabble> wrote:

revjanstamps@comcast.net?subject=Question about a card in the new mini

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
Springfield, IL
(217) 415-1860
revjanstamps@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@comcast.net
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h86@.nabble
To unsubscribe from Product Q&As, click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Barbara Rathmell, please change the email address to: bdrathmell@aol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-about-a-card-in-the-new-mini-tp50971p50982.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h73@.nabble