Question about Fine Art Suite

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Question about Fine Art Suite

joyce pacer
Could someone tell me the colors in the Fine Art DSP.  I can not find the information anywhere?

Thanks, Joyce
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Question about Fine Art Suite

Peri Beal

Hi Joyce,
Colors in Fine Art DSP are Bumblebee,  Flirty Flamingo , Merry Merlot, Mossy Meadow, Night of Navy, Old Olive, Petal Pink, Pool Party, Poppy Parade,  Pumpkin Pie,  So Saffron,  Terracotta Tile 

Peri 

On Sat, Jan 2, 2021, 3:11 PM SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n56960h85@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
joycepacer@comcast.net?subject=Question+about+Fine+Art+Suite
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: joycepacer@comcast.net

Could someone tell me the colors in the Fine Art DSP.  I can not find the information anywhere?

Thanks, Joyce
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to joyce pacer, please change the email address to: joycepacer@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-about-Fine-Art-Suite-tp56960.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h18@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Question about Fine Art Suite

joyce pacer

Thank you so much.  Joyce
On 01/02/2021 4:22 PM SUDSOL [Peri Beal] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n56961h5@.nabble> wrote:

madhousedog@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Question about Fine Art Suite
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: madhousedog@

Hi Joyce,
Colors in Fine Art DSP are Bumblebee, Flirty Flamingo , Merry Merlot, Mossy Meadow, Night of Navy, Old Olive, Petal Pink, Pool Party, Poppy Parade, Pumpkin Pie, So Saffron, Terracotta Tile

Peri

On Sat, Jan 2, 2021, 3:11 PM SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n56960h85@.nabble> wrote:
joycepacer@?subject=Question+about+Fine+Art+Suite
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: joycepacer@

Could someone tell me the colors in the Fine Art DSP. I can not find the information anywhere?

Thanks, Joyce
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to joyce pacer, please change the email address to: joycepacer@
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-about-Fine-Art-Suite-tp56960.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h18@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Peri Beal, please change the email address to: madhousedog@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-about-Fine-Art-Suite-tp56960p56961.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h7@.nabble
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat