classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
35 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Question about Duet Banner Punch

Gail Beezley

At Onstage, I thought they said something about how the Duet Banner Punch is designed to be layered.  I can’t remember what they said and I can’t figure out how that would work.  Anyone know?  Thanks!

Facebook: www.facebook.com/rvcrafting

Steeped Tea: www.RVCraftingSteepedTea.com

Gail Beezley Currently in San Antonio, Texas Website: www.RVCrafting.com Facebook: www.facebook.com/rvcrafting Twitter: www.twitter.com/rvcrafting YouTube: www.youtube.com/rvcrafting
Reply | Threaded
|  

Re: SU!: Question about Duet Banner Punch

shelly peck

Yes please post. I was trying to find again without having to watch all of onstage again. I finally gave up and did the Banner differently.

On May 29, 2016 10:34 AM, "SUDSOL [Gail Beezley] via Creative Idea Shares" <ml-node%2Bs1100894n29262h67@n5.nabble.com> wrote:
gail@rvcrafting.com?subject=Question+about+Duet+Banner+Punch
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: gail@rvcrafting.com

At Onstage, I thought they said something about how the Duet Banner Punch is designed to be layered.  I can’t remember what they said and I can’t figure out how that would work.  Anyone know?  Thanks!

Gail Beezley Currently in San Antonio, Texas Website: www.RVCrafting.com Facebook: www.facebook.com/rvcrafting Twitter: www.twitter.com/rvcrafting YouTube: www.youtube.com/rvcrafting

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Gail Beezley, please change the email address to: gail@rvcrafting.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-about-Duet-Banner-Punch-tp29262.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml-node%2Bs1100894n2h7@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Creative Idea Shares, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|  

Re: SU!: Question about Duet Banner Punch

Libby Dyson

20160527_152127.JPG (141K) Download Attachment

I ended up stamping the banner and punching it out and then cutting very close to the image line. Then I punched out the banner in a different colour. I have attached my card I did for the Global Design Project #037 Colour Challenge and hope you can see what I mean

On 30 May 2016 at 16:23, SUDSOL [shelly peck] via Creative Idea Shares <ml-node+s1100894n29271h78@n5.nabble.com> wrote:
juststampit4fun@gmail.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+Question+about+Duet+Banner+Punch
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: juststampit4fun@gmail.com

Yes please post. I was trying to find again without having to watch all of onstage again. I finally gave up and did the Banner differently.

On May 29, 2016 10:34 AM, "SUDSOL [Gail Beezley] via Creative Idea Shares" <ml-node%252Bs1100894n29262h67@n5.nabble.com> wrote:
gail@...?subject=Question+about+Duet+Banner+Punch
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: gail@rvcrafting.com

At Onstage, I thought they said something about how the Duet Banner Punch is designed to be layered. I can’t remember what they said and I can’t figure out how that would work. Anyone know? Thanks!

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Gail Beezley, please change the email address to: gail@rvcrafting.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-about-Duet-Banner-Punch-tp29262.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml-node%252Bs1100894n2h7@n5.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to shelly peck, please change the email address to: juststampit4fun@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-about-Duet-Banner-Punch-tp29262p29271.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml-node%2Bs1100894n2h39@n5.nabble.com

--
Reply | Threaded
|  

Flex Points for On Stage Live

Libby Dyson
In reply to this post by shelly peck

Hi all. I'm going to On Stage live in November in Brisbane, Queensland and was just wondering from those who've been to On Stage Live events already, how many Flex Points did it cost you? I'm hoping to have enough to pay for it but if it's a goal I can't reach I'll use them now for catalogues etc. Thanks in advance

--
Reply | Threaded
|  

Re: SU!: Flex Points for On Stage Live

Maria Pobre

I think they already have the required flex points posted. You just can't use them for that yet.

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre (on Guam)
Your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator!

On Jun 6, 2016, at 9:32 AM, SUDSOL [Libby Dyson] via Creative Idea Shares <ml-node+s1100894n29413h35@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

libby.dyson5@gmail.com?subject=Flex Points for On Stage Live
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: libby.dyson5@gmail.com

Hi all. I'm going to On Stage live in November in Brisbane, Queensland and was just wondering from those who've been to On Stage Live events already, how many Flex Points did it cost you? I'm hoping to have enough to pay for it but if it's a goal I can't reach I'll use them now for catalogues etc. Thanks in advance

--

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Libby Dyson, please change the email address to: libby.dyson5@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-about-Duet-Banner-Punch-tp29262p29413.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml-node+s1100894n2h94@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|  

Libby Dyson

Thanks. I did find it and realise I need less than 3000 points to get free registration. Now I just need 2 more team members as I had a few drop :) Then I can go to everything

On 6 June 2016 at 12:24, SUDSOL [Maria Pobre] via Creative Idea Shares <ml-node+s1100894n29417h4@n5.nabble.com> wrote:
Stampinmia@gmail.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+Flex+Points+for+On+Stage+Live
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Stampinmia@gmail.com

I think they already have the required flex points posted. You just can't use them for that yet.

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre (on Guam)

On Jun 6, 2016, at 9:32 AM, SUDSOL [Libby Dyson] via Creative Idea Shares <ml-node%2Bs1100894n29413h35@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

libby.dyson5@...?subject=Flex Points for On Stage Live
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: libby.dyson5@gmail.com

--

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Libby Dyson, please change the email address to: libby.dyson5@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-about-Duet-Banner-Punch-tp29262p29413.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml-node%2Bs1100894n2h94@n5.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Maria Pobre, please change the email address to: Stampinmia@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-about-Duet-Banner-Punch-tp29262p29417.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml-node%2Bs1100894n2h39@n5.nabble.com

--
Reply | Threaded
|  

Maria Pobre

I was hoping to come "visit you" for On Stage. Plans changed. My brother is doing a big family thing for his landmark birthday the end of the month and I can't afford to travel twice so will attend the New Jersey streaming instead. Not as exciting, but it means I get to see my siblings and my children.

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre (on Guam)

On Jun 6, 2016, at 12:31 PM, SUDSOL [Libby Dyson] via Creative Idea Shares <ml-node+s1100894n29419h21@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

libby.dyson5@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Flex Points for On Stage Live

Thanks. I did find it and realise I need less than 3000 points to get free registration. Now I just need 2 more team members as I had a few drop :) Then I can go to everything

On 6 June 2016 at 12:24, SUDSOL [Maria Pobre] via Creative Idea Shares <ml-node+s1100894n29417h4@n5.nabble.com> wrote:
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Stampinmia@gmail.com

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre (on Guam)

On Jun 6, 2016, at 9:32 AM, SUDSOL [Libby Dyson] via Creative Idea Shares <ml-node%2Bs1100894n29413h35@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

--

To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml-node%2Bs1100894n2h94@n5.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Maria Pobre, please change the email address to: Stampinmia@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-about-Duet-Banner-Punch-tp29262p29417.html

--

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-about-Duet-Banner-Punch-tp29262p29419.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml-node+s1100894n2h94@n5.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|  

Libby Dyson

I can understand that and I'm sure you'll have fun and enjoy both events

On 6 June 2016 at 12:39, SUDSOL [Maria Pobre] via Creative Idea Shares <ml-node+s1100894n29421h28@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

I was hoping to come "visit you" for On Stage. Plans changed. My brother is doing a big family thing for his landmark birthday the end of the month and I can't afford to travel twice so will attend the New Jersey streaming instead. Not as exciting, but it means I get to see my siblings and my children.

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre (on Guam)

On Jun 6, 2016, at 12:31 PM, SUDSOL [Libby Dyson] via Creative Idea Shares <ml-node%2Bs1100894n29419h21@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

libby.dyson5@...?subject=Re: SU!: Flex Points for On Stage Live

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre (on Guam)

--

--

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-about-Duet-Banner-Punch-tp29262p29419.html

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-about-Duet-Banner-Punch-tp29262p29421.html

--
Reply | Threaded
|  

Maria Pobre
In reply to this post by Maria Pobre

Oops! I forgot to change the address to send privately. My apologies!

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre (on Guam)

On Jun 6, 2016, at 12:39 PM, SUDSOL [Maria Pobre] via Creative Idea Shares <ml-node+s1100894n29421h83@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

Stampinmia@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Flex Points for On Stage Live

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre (on Guam)

On Jun 6, 2016, at 12:31 PM, SUDSOL [Libby Dyson] via Creative Idea Shares <ml-node+s1100894n29419h21@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

libby.dyson5@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Flex Points for On Stage Live

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre (on Guam)

--

--

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-about-Duet-Banner-Punch-tp29262p29421.html
Reply | Threaded
|  

Rolled Roses Video

Libby Dyson

SUDSOL Video Header-001.jpg (87K) Download Attachment
rolled-roses-finished.JPG (17K) Download Attachment

The Rolled Roses Video tutorial has been moved over from the old site to the new. You may find it here: http://sudsol.org/member/articles/rolled-roses-video/

--
Reply | Threaded
|  

Iris Folding Video Tutorial

Libby Dyson

IrisFoldingHotAirBalloon.jpg (43K) Download Attachment

Here's another Video Tutorial which has been moved from the old site to the new - Iris Folding and you may find it here: http://sudsol.org/member/articles/iris-folding-video/

--
Reply | Threaded
|  

Video - Faux Alligator Skin Purse

Libby Dyson

finished_faux_alligator_skin.JPG (50K) Download Attachment

The video on how to create this lovely Faux Alligator Skin purse has been transferred from the old site. You can find it here http://sudsol.org/member/articles/technique-faux-alligator-skin-video/
Reply | Threaded
|  

Video - Icicles Technique

Libby Dyson

icicles12finished.JPG (22K) Download Attachment

The video on how to do the Icicles Technique has been transferred from the old site to the new. You can find it here: http://sudsol.org/member/articles/icicles-technique-video/
Reply | Threaded
|  

Video - Scallop Punch Flower

Libby Dyson

Scallop_punch_flower.jpg (226K) Download Attachment

Moved from the old site to the new - 

Scallop Punch Flower (VIDEO)

--
Reply | Threaded
|  

Smashed Flower Tutorial (VIDEO)

Libby Dyson

SmashedFlower.jpg (35K) Download Attachment
SmashedFlower.jpg (35K) Download Attachment

Moved from the old site to the new - 

Smashed Flower Tutorial (VIDEO)

--
Reply | Threaded
|  

Scrunched Ribbon Technique (VIDEO)

Libby Dyson

scrunched_ribbon1.jpg (23K) Download Attachment

Moved from the old site to the new 

Scrunched Ribbon Technique (VIDEO)

--
Reply | Threaded
|  

Origami Box and Bow (VIDEO)

Libby Dyson

Orgami_Box_with_Bow.JPG (68K) Download Attachment

Another video available which has been moved from the old site to the new site is this 

Origami Box and Bow (VIDEO)

It's something a little bit different and definitely worth a try. You can see it here: http://sudsol.org/member/articles/origami-box-and-bow-video/

--
Reply | Threaded
|  

Fwd: Videos needed

Libby Dyson

We constantly need new videos to grow our Video Library and support our members.

Videos need to be using current product. They need to show how something is done or a new tutorial on something we don't already have. Go to the SUDSOL site and check out the videos available and if you have something uniques, new or different, please contact me if you have one or more to share as you can earn free SUDSOL time.

Libby Dyson

Want to own your own business, contact me.J

Order online 24/7

SUDSOL Video Librarian

Independent Stampin’ Up!® Demonstrator

Blog

Libby Stampz on Facebook

Pinterest

Reply | Threaded
|  

Fwd: SU!: Fwd: Videos needed

Libby Dyson

We constantly need new videos to grow our Video Library and support our members.

Videos need to be using current product. They need to show how something is done or a new tutorial on something we don't already have. Go to the SUDSOL site and check out the videos available and if you have something uniques, new or different, please contact me if you have one or more to share as you can earn free SUDSOL time.

Libby Dyson

Want to own your own business, contact me.J

Order online 24/7

SUDSOL Video Librarian

Independent Stampin’ Up!® Demonstrator

Blog

Libby Stampz on Facebook

Pinterest

Reply | Threaded
|  

Note & Pencil Box Holder

Libby Dyson

20161125_173158.JPG (218K) Download Attachment

The written instructions - well measurements etc are now on my bloog for this. You can also see the video in the post or go to my YouTube Channel.
Here's the direct link for the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysGDvPpShos